3It was OK
16.7%
2Disliked it
0.0%
1Hated it
0.0%
Average 4.5
6 votes
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Oct 7, 2010 3:54 AM

Oct 2008
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
Good ending of the OVA. :)
Life is really simple, but we insist on making it complicated.~
Nov 18, 2015 8:19 PM

Jun 2014
Indeed, this OVA ended good.

I guess all good things come to an end. I'm going to miss Chacha and her friends.

May 19, 2018 4:42 AM

Sep 2011
To think Urara's school would've won if Yakko-chan and Marine-chan fought for their side from the start. Riiya's super strength almost saved the day too, but in the end they couldn't win by hurting Popi-kun, so it was pretty sad.

I thought it would end just like that, without resolving the problem, but they would never let Chacha, or Popi-kun, go away like this. It was pretty nice and it just makes you want more. It's a pity, but now the anime is truly over...

Thanks for the good times Chacha, Riiya, Shiine-chan, and everyone else. It was magical!
Dec 6, 2018 3:58 PM

Aug 2012
Kinda underwhelmed by these 3 OVA episodes. Don't get me wrong they weren't bad but they just weren't quite what I hoped them to be. Introducing a whole new character and basically having the story arc of these 3 episodes be about him was a bizarre decision imo. Sure I've just watched 74 episodes of ChaCha and co but I was still ready to have one final journey with them.

To the OVA's credit these felt like just episodes of the show i.e they didn't mess it up but at the same time though I was hoping for more in the OVA format. Something abit more ambitious. I don't know maybe I'm being unfair. Ah well.

See ya ChaCha, Riiya, Shiine-chan and a personal sayonara to Yakko-chan. I'll miss you guys!!

More topics from this board

Poll: » Akazukin Chacha OVA Episode 2 Discussion

VARIAchan - Oct 7, 2010

3 by Ryu-B »»
May 3, 2023 7:50 PM

Poll: » Akazukin Chacha OVA Episode 1 Discussion

VARIAchan - Oct 4, 2010

2 by Fayrin »»
May 18, 2018 2:56 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.