Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
Oct 6, 2010 5:44 AM

Nov 2008
I would recommend you to avoid this anime. I feel very sorry for the producers, but this was boring, the art was poorly made, and the different plot twists were nothing special. Just to point something: at first, the main character is being bulllied by other girls, and in later episodes those girls became her greatest supporters. That is something that happens in a lot of animes, but in this case it was exaggerated to the grade of stupidity. I can't remember something memorable about this show.

I heard the voices of some renowned seiyuus, but I feel sorry for them too. And about the music, the themes were used too often, and that was irritating in later episodes. I gave it a chance and saw all the episodes.

Anyway, this is not a review, is a warning.
Feb 9, 2013 9:03 PM

Jul 2007
KenShiRo-Sama said:
I would recommend you to avoid this anime. I feel very sorry for the producers, but this was boring, the art was poorly made, and the different plot twists were nothing special. Just to point something: at first, the main character is being bulllied by other girls, and in later episodes those girls became her greatest supporters. That is something that happens in a lot of animes, but in this case it was exaggerated to the grade of stupidity. I can't remember something memorable about this show.

I heard the voices of some renowned seiyuus, but I feel sorry for them too. And about the music, the themes were used too often, and that was irritating in later episodes. I gave it a chance and saw all the episodes.

Anyway, this is not a review, is a warning.

Yeah just finished this anime, pretty generic at best, the best episode i think was the last bonus episode with all the fansevice lol.

Though i did like the 8th nana when she was introduced, kind of interesting that they actually introduced a villain towards the end.

Either way 4/10!

Sep 19, 2013 12:43 PM

Oct 2012
Guess I saw this warning too late :P

In my opinion, it's okay.
Jan 1, 2014 12:00 PM

Jul 2012
I'm probably going to get ripped on for saying this but, I kinda like it

It's one of those shows where you just want to relax and watch something light hearted and happy after watching something heart braking or shockingly tragic like shiki
I dislike lelouch vi Britannia.

im a shiki supporter

my YouTube channel https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCR90F0rzcss4CsrAbkZXTkg/featured?view_as=subscriber

Just past the 1500th Mark bitches

I approve this video http://youtu.be/U_0CCLxibFk
Mar 15, 2014 8:29 PM

Jul 2009
I think it is good. Not one of the best series I've watched, but interesting enough to keep my patience. I love Mine Yoshizaki's art, and all the refferences from his past works (most noteworthy, Keroro Gunso) makes it a blast to watch.

I'm not a big fan of serious Anime either, so this works perfect for me. Comedy aaaall the way

7/10
Muscle Muscle! Hustle Hustle! Muscle Muscle! Hustle Hustle! Muscle Muscle! Hustle Hustle! Muscle Muscle! Hustle Hustle! Muscle Muscle! Hustle Hustle! Muscle Muscle! Hustle Hustle! Muscle Muscle! Hustle Hustle! Muscle Muscle! Hustle Hustle! Muscle Muscle! Hustle Hustle! Muscle Muscle! Hustle Hustle! Muscle Muscle! Hustle Hustle! Muscle Muscle! Hustle Hustle! Muscle Muscle! Hustle Hustle!
Jun 25, 2014 8:02 AM
Oct 2012
well i just watched this and i have to agree with the first two posts made for kids by a teacher my guess with all the study or else no real plot and really stupid end do not waste your time.
Jan 24, 2018 9:22 AM

Jan 2013
this anime was soo frustrating to endure that i had to watch 7 episodes simultaneously to retain what little remained of my sanity.

More topics from this board

Poll: » Shichinin no Nana Episode 23 Discussion

Ashhk - Mar 17, 2021

1 by Bidoof_PMD-EOS »»
Mar 11, 1:04 AM

Poll: » Shichinin no Nana Episode 3 Discussion

Tarotist - May 4, 2018

2 by epidemia78 »»
Jul 26, 2021 9:18 AM

Poll: » Shichinin no Nana Episode 25 Discussion

Ashhk - Mar 18, 2021

0 by Ashhk »»
Mar 18, 2021 3:46 AM

Poll: » Shichinin no Nana Episode 24 Discussion

Ashhk - Mar 18, 2021

0 by Ashhk »»
Mar 18, 2021 3:13 AM

Poll: » Shichinin no Nana Episode 22 Discussion

Ashhk - Mar 17, 2021

0 by Ashhk »»
Mar 17, 2021 12:16 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.