Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
Poll: Yosuga no Sora: In Solitude, Where We Are Least Alone. Episode 1 Discussion


Oct 5, 2010 2:24 PM

Offline
Joined: Oct 2007
Posts: 3439
The scene where Sora spinning the chair with the emotional BGM that was just so great.

Isn't this the right time to ask Kirino about her professional opinion how good this show is since she is expert in this field? ^^


"A Legend is but a tale of a beautiful lie."
 
Oct 5, 2010 2:37 PM

Offline
Joined: May 2010
Posts: 299
why are people saying that he jsut moved there? jeez people pay attention to the context >.> he had already been in that place 4 years prior to this story, they are currently living in their old house (that why some people knew his name ahead of time :P and his neighbor also knew him as you can see in the flash back)
 
Oct 5, 2010 2:53 PM
Offline
Joined: Nov 2008
Posts: 41
Some reason the twincest doesn't bother me, because of the way it's protrayed, kinda sweet. Surprised about it being completely uncensored, but I hope this doesn't pull away too much from a good storyline.
 
Oct 5, 2010 2:55 PM

Offline
Joined: Feb 2010
Posts: 779
Hmm.

Not very enthralled by the story, the characters didn't catch my interest, and so far I didn't like it too much. But it's just one episode, it could end up being really good. We'll find out, I guess.

But yeah, looking forward to h scene, lol.
 
Oct 5, 2010 3:06 PM

Offline
Joined: Jun 2008
Posts: 22679
Oh God, my head is still dizzy from the loss of blood....


TWINCEST, ONANISM, possible YURI, HAREM, this is easily going to be my Fap anime of the season, Fuck "Ore no Imouto", this has actual incest with the possibility of an H scene becoming very possible.

What can I say, I want MOAR!!!!!!!!!!!
 
Oct 5, 2010 3:09 PM
Offline
Joined: May 2010
Posts: 477
I started watching without knowing what this was. About half way through, yawn, another generic harem? When the twins kissed, I was like whoa whoa what's going on here. Then that night she asked him to... It's now on watching list >.>

Definitely didn't see that coming!
(」・ω・)」うー!(/・ω・)/にゃー!
 
Oct 5, 2010 3:22 PM

Offline
Joined: Mar 2010
Posts: 37
i can almost imagine a "School Days" ending to this... we will see.... O.o


 
Oct 5, 2010 3:31 PM
Offline
Joined: Feb 2009
Posts: 2308
KuroDubZero said:
wheresthehandle said:
KuroDubZero said:
wheresthehandle said:
KuroDubZero said:
wheresthehandle said:
KuroDubZero said:
jujubeeza said:
Did he French his sister?


she imagined that part...


I thought the brother was the perverted one? That was the sister?

From what I saw. She's the one remembering the makeout session they had as kids :O


I don't like where this story is going. Seems to similar to school days.

I somehow doubt this will end up going THAT route... might be the amazing BGM that reinforces that feeling.


Let's hope for a good harem ending then lol, or worse case scenario, he drops all the other girls for his sister.

For some that might be considered a "win"

Hellz yeeeee that would be a definite win for me :P
 
Oct 5, 2010 3:39 PM

Offline
Joined: Jun 2008
Posts: 22679
darksmiley said:
i can almost imagine a "School Days" ending to this... we will see.... O.o


FOR THE LOVE OF GOD, DON'T JINX THIS ANIME!!!

after 1 episode it's already a million times better than School Days, in fact let me hit myself so I can permanently forget the fact that I actually watched that piece of shit show...
 
Oct 5, 2010 4:00 PM
Offline
Joined: May 2010
Posts: 22
ayEwyllie said:
The VN is easily one of the best of all time, its as deep and epic as Higurashi and suspenseful like Saya no Uta. However I already dislike this adaptation, its mowing down all the event flags and already has slightly diverted from the story. Not to mention the harem seems to be much bigger than it ever was in the original story; but I suppose it's always best to wait for the next episode to determine if its good or not.


Yes, thaks god someone who play the VN thinks like me...... I will keep waching tough. Just for the ecchi. Its seems they will chose the insest route, but I hope they chose the girl with glasses(don't remember her name), she already have sex whit Haru in the past.
 
Oct 5, 2010 4:09 PM

Offline
Joined: Jul 2010
Posts: 670
is done with this show, cant believe i wasted 20 min watching this

2/10

at least its not as bad as the failure yakuindomo.
Modified by ariamachi, Oct 5, 2010 4:16 PM
How to Watch Naruto Without Fille (Complete)r: http://bit.ly/LncQif
How to Watch Bleach Without Filler (Complete): http://bit.ly/y0UQTO
Find me on Final Fantasy XIV! IGN: Zaiga Heart (Aether Data Center - Siren Server)
 
Oct 5, 2010 4:27 PM

Offline
Joined: Mar 2010
Posts: 51
i saw titties!!!! lmao
 
Oct 5, 2010 4:42 PM

Offline
Joined: Dec 2009
Posts: 186
I wasn't sure if I wanted to watch this... and I started the first episode being prepared for something mediocre.
What I got was great music, cool main characters, interesting events and an awesome atmosphere ---

This totally caught my interest, 5/5 so far!
 
Oct 5, 2010 4:45 PM

Offline
Joined: Feb 2009
Posts: 2362
ayaNATsume414 said:
i saw titties!!!! lmao


*Checks age*

Oh gosh... I'm ashamed I'm a year younger T.T
 
Oct 5, 2010 6:24 PM

Offline
Joined: May 2009
Posts: 505
Wow I'm impressed with the high level of ecchiness and no censoring so far.
Come or not to come, that's the question to think about until next time I guess;P
 
Oct 5, 2010 6:27 PM

Offline
Joined: Aug 2008
Posts: 352
...another hentai harem with incest and virtually no concrete plot.
 
Oct 5, 2010 6:38 PM
Offline
Joined: Jun 2007
Posts: 160
Like many people's reaction mine was, "Wtf did I just watch?"

Then I thought about it for a few minutes and I came to the conclusion that this is Aki Sora without the hentai. Yep.
zansabarshadow said:
is done with this show, cant believe i wasted 20 min watching this

2/10

at least its not as bad as the failure yakuindomo.

I can accept the 2/10 about this show but I will not accept you talking about yakuindomo that way therefore you are a troll.
 
Oct 5, 2010 7:00 PM
Offline
Joined: Jul 2010
Posts: 4
quake2 said:
Maffy said:
quake2 said:
Maffy said:
HRisa said:
wow I didn't expect this!! but I find it really interesting...the whole story looks really complicated..at first I thought it was going to be like Myself;Yourself but it has quite a lot of fanservice...still I don't find that useless-I mean it's not like the anime has basically no story and relies on fanservice alone(like KissxSis) it's more like the fanservice is an important part of the story(let's say it's like School Days-if Makoto didn't sleep with the girls and was just nice to them then the anime wouldn't have ended that way)
these are my impressions..I'm so looking forward to the next ep


I can understand the fanservice to a degree but was the maid in the end of the episode a necessary one ? I could live just fine without knowing what she's doing when she's alone o-o


that was more of an extra than part of the episode in my opinion


But still fanservice . And this is just the first episode .


This show isn't really an ecchi one as it doesn't play off that, but you have to remember that it was taken from an H-game so there will really be fan service. It's a pretty mature drama show, and it's not for those close minded people, but I'm not saying you are milady. I'm just expressing my opinion is all. :)


You are right, the anime itself isn't that bad, compare to KissxSis or Seikon no Qwaser(breast sucking), about the maid it is just a bonus, and so far the actual plot is pretty much interesting. Just a reminder this anime rated R+ mid nudity (17+) if you feel like you are under 17 then dont watch it lol.
 
Oct 5, 2010 7:15 PM

Offline
Joined: Nov 2008
Posts: 8509
dang the genres of this series are misleading... I was reading the summary and think that this is another comedy harem anime but they forgot to put Ecchi in it xDD I wasnt expecting this xDD but as a real pervert, I will definitely enjoy this show >:D

. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .anime . manga . updates . ♫♪ . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .
 
Oct 5, 2010 7:19 PM

Offline
Joined: Aug 2010
Posts: 31
The twins reminded me of the messed up twins from Black Lagoon
 
Oct 5, 2010 7:21 PM

Offline
Joined: Feb 2009
Posts: 2362
KatanaTao said:
The twins reminded me of the messed up twins from Black Lagoon


Pssh, those twins were waaaay more awesome. Really, Hansel and Gretel kicked butt.
 
Oct 5, 2010 8:02 PM

Offline
Joined: May 2010
Posts: 241
Clearly this is something that I should keep my eye on. That was pretty shocking when she basically asked him to have sex with her.
 
Oct 5, 2010 8:04 PM

Offline
Joined: Mar 2010
Posts: 84
gdone123 said:
dang the genres of this series are misleading... I was reading the summary and think that this is another comedy harem anime but they forgot to put Ecchi in it xDD I wasnt expecting this xDD but as a real pervert, I will definitely enjoy this show >:D

Lol, they probably will have some comedy I think.
Why? Because the ED seems really joyful and happy and stuff like that...
Did you catch that ending O_o?
Oh Sht....
 
Oct 5, 2010 8:46 PM
Offline
Joined: Jul 2008
Posts: 204
I knew there would be incest as soon as i saw the OP XO
 
Oct 5, 2010 9:04 PM
Offline
Joined: May 2010
Posts: 22
DoubleDango said:
I'm currently playing the novel and yeah, it seems pretty good.

lavandina said:
ayEwyllie said:
The VN is easily one of the best of all time, its as deep and epic as Higurashi and suspenseful like Saya no Uta. However I already dislike this adaptation, its mowing down all the event flags and already has slightly diverted from the story. Not to mention the harem seems to be much bigger than it ever was in the original story; but I suppose it's always best to wait for the next episode to determine if its good or not.


Yes, thaks god someone who play the VN thinks like me...... I will keep waching tough. Just for the ecchi. Its seems they will chose the insest route, but I hope they chose the girl with glasses(don't remember her name), she already have sex whit Haru in the past.


Thanks for the spoiler etc.


SORRY :D....... but it should not be a spoiler if they had followed the original story, in regards of the presentation of characters.
 
Oct 5, 2010 9:13 PM
Offline
Joined: Nov 2009
Posts: 528
twincest action?! DO WANT!
That scene where she was playing with herself was hella hot yo.
All the other girls have pretty bad character designs though.
 
Oct 5, 2010 9:22 PM

Offline
Joined: Apr 2009
Posts: 248
I feel so dirty... lol
 
Oct 5, 2010 9:25 PM

Offline
Joined: Oct 2009
Posts: 511
lavandina said:
DoubleDango said:
I'm currently playing the novel and yeah, it seems pretty good.

lavandina said:
ayEwyllie said:
The VN is easily one of the best of all time, its as deep and epic as Higurashi and suspenseful like Saya no Uta. However I already dislike this adaptation, its mowing down all the event flags and already has slightly diverted from the story. Not to mention the harem seems to be much bigger than it ever was in the original story; but I suppose it's always best to wait for the next episode to determine if its good or not.


Yes, thaks god someone who play the VN thinks like me...... I will keep waching tough. Just for the ecchi. Its seems they will chose the insest route, but I hope they chose the girl with glasses(don't remember her name),


Thanks for the spoiler etc.


SORRY :D....... but it should not be a spoiler if they had followed the original story, in regards of the presentation of characters.

A lot of anime are manga/novel adaptations; that doesn't make giving away spoilers (outside of spoiler tags) ok. Just because they didn't reveal something like they should have doesn't necessarily mean they won't reveal it later.
 
Oct 5, 2010 11:01 PM

Offline
Joined: Aug 2008
Posts: 2085
LOL I thought this is just another slice-of-life anime.
Not a fan of incest.. will keep watching though. The music and animation saved this somewhat.
 
Oct 5, 2010 11:05 PM

Offline
Joined: Jun 2008
Posts: 310
This took my by surprise, because it seems to be the highest quality anime this season, so I was (and shouldn't have been) surprised when I suddenly saw a bunch of ecchi happening. I feel dirty now >_>
 
Oct 5, 2010 11:17 PM

Offline
Joined: Aug 2008
Posts: 1979
Wow... the possible incest scenes... what's with this season and incest? Lol.

Anyways, it's a pretty interesting start, though. Music is good, but not sure I'm liking the H possibility. Also, this episode wasn't nearly as perverted as some of you put it to be. There were only some scenes of nudity, nothing terribly R-rated.. yet.

Thanks, person who gave me this on another site a long time ago, lol.
 
Oct 5, 2010 11:23 PM

Offline
Joined: Oct 2009
Posts: 5800
What's wrong with incest? O=(^_^ O)
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
 
Oct 6, 2010 12:06 AM

Offline
Joined: Jun 2009
Posts: 2974
DoubleDango said:
What's wrong with incest? O=(^_^ O)

Because it is too awesome, thats what's wrong with it, and some people just couldn't comprehend/fathom its sheer awesomess.

Seriously, I don't even know why people are against/uncomfortable with fictional wincest. smh Oh well, to each in his own.
 
Oct 6, 2010 12:18 AM

Offline
Joined: Sep 2009
Posts: 2166
ooooook. After this episode I was thinking "wait, what kind of show is this supposed to be again?" I remember reading the synopsis a while back. I checked the synopsis again and it didn't give a clear description of what I saw in the first episode. Also only romance is listed under genres. I'm not saying this is bad....I was just really not expecting this.
 
Oct 6, 2010 12:34 AM

Offline
Joined: Mar 2010
Posts: 150
Words cannot express of how surprisingly happy I am after seeing in what direction this is going(didn't knew the source material before watching it).
 
Oct 6, 2010 12:54 AM

Offline
Joined: Jul 2009
Posts: 1564
Inarius said:
the first uncensored airing tv series I've seen....seriously, these guys have balls...usually they censore the nipples and put lights on the pantsu shots....but not here, oh hell yes!

one of the best series this season has to offer (this seriously leaves you with the "wtf am I watching" impression haha)

Welcome to AT-X

Also, it appears that 90% of the viewership did NOT watch the trailer for this show.

Not much into incest, but as long as there's a decent story and Kozue gets screentime, I'm happy.
Modified by wheresthehandle, Oct 6, 2010 1:01 AM
Don't forget.
Always, somewhere,
someone is fighting for you.
As long as you remember her,
you are not alone.
 
Oct 6, 2010 1:04 AM

Offline
Joined: Jul 2009
Posts: 1564
-Quasar said:
DoubleDango said:
What's wrong with incest? O=(^_^ O)

Because it is too awesome, thats what's wrong with it, and some people just couldn't comprehend/fathom its sheer awesomess.

Seriously, I don't even know why people are against/uncomfortable with fictional wincest. smh Oh well, to each in his own.

Also also, clearly you people do not have siblings. To quote Araragi Koyomi: "The only people who are into little sisters are those who don't have any."

Ore no Imouto's incest premise makes me uncomfortable (hopefully it won't be the main premise), but this show (oddly) doesn't... probably because this one's less realistic :P
Don't forget.
Always, somewhere,
someone is fighting for you.
As long as you remember her,
you are not alone.
 
Oct 6, 2010 1:09 AM

Offline
Joined: Jun 2009
Posts: 2974
wheresthehandle said:
Also also, clearly you people do not have siblings. To quote Araragi Koyomi: "The only people who are into little sisters are those who don't have any."

Ore no Imouto's incest premise makes me uncomfortable (hopefully it won't be the main premise), but this show (oddly) doesn't... probably because this one's less realistic :P

I guess I need to beg to differ on that. I have a sister and I never once thought of her as a love partner (you might say "yes you do because your sister is fugly anyway") to be honest she isn't and she even have the looks but as Kirino said in OreImo and therefore I quote: "Do not mix 2D with reality"
 
Oct 6, 2010 1:19 AM

Offline
Joined: Jul 2009
Posts: 1564
-Quasar said:
wheresthehandle said:
Also also, clearly you people do not have siblings. To quote Araragi Koyomi: "The only people who are into little sisters are those who don't have any."

Ore no Imouto's incest premise makes me uncomfortable (hopefully it won't be the main premise), but this show (oddly) doesn't... probably because this one's less realistic :P

I guess I need to beg to differ on that. I have a sister and I never once thought of her as a love partner (you might say "yes you do because your sister is fugly anyway") to be honest she isn't and she even have the looks but as Kirino said in OreImo and therefore I quote: "Do not mix 2D with reality"

Point taken. However, just from my perspective, I tend to watch shows from the viewpoint of the main character, if I can identify with them. The fact that Kirino looks like my sister, and does things the way my sister would, is what made me uncomfortable with this particular show's incest premise (so far, at least).

BUT, I shouldn't overanalyze. I love the seiyuu and the art, so hopefully I'll get over it and enjoy a great show :D

Edit: Whoops, derailment aversion attempt active...

Back to YnS, I thought the omake with the maid was pretty funny, especially her unusual... tone of voice.
Modified by wheresthehandle, Oct 6, 2010 1:22 AM
Don't forget.
Always, somewhere,
someone is fighting for you.
As long as you remember her,
you are not alone.
 
Oct 6, 2010 3:43 AM

Offline
Joined: Jul 2010
Posts: 127
Incest??? XD


And btw the 2nd ED was damn awesome
 
Oct 6, 2010 4:25 AM

Offline
Joined: Oct 2009
Posts: 5800
Social and ethical issues etc.
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
 
Oct 6, 2010 4:34 AM

Offline
Joined: Jun 2008
Posts: 15752
Emmm....what the?????????

Ok we have real incest(I actually agree on that one, since if you are gonna do it then do it ad stop this sibling bullshit), and girls falling over by just watching that guy, so it's a harem too and naked fanservice along with ecchi scenes.
What i didn't get is why an anime full with that had this sad slow tone all the way through the episode like it was gonna show something serious? That confused me.
I swear that guy must be a sorcerer, a vampire, or something. Not even Brad Pitt can make so many girls go crazy for him by the first look. It's like every girl we saw went crazy for him just by seeing him.
Modified by Monad, Oct 6, 2010 4:37 AM
 
Oct 6, 2010 4:36 AM

Offline
Joined: Mar 2009
Posts: 452
Sora looks like a Yandere...

Scary =P
 
Oct 6, 2010 4:40 AM

Offline
Joined: Jun 2008
Posts: 15752
sukari said:
Sora looks like a Yandere...

Scary =P


Yeah along with the little strange tone of the anime, i can see her putting his head in a bag at some point.
 
Oct 6, 2010 4:44 AM

Offline
Joined: Oct 2009
Posts: 5800
Monad said:
sukari said:
Sora looks like a Yandere...

Scary =P


Yeah along with the little strange tone of the anime, i can see her putting his head in a bag at some point.


Nice bag.
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
 
Oct 6, 2010 5:06 AM

Offline
Joined: Oct 2007
Posts: 3439
So you mean, Yosuga no Sora = Ecchi + Harem + Slice of life + Romance + Nice boat ?


"A Legend is but a tale of a beautiful lie."
 
Oct 6, 2010 5:08 AM

Offline
Joined: Dec 2009
Posts: 632
Monad said:
sukari said:
Sora looks like a Yandere...

Scary =P


Yeah along with the little strange tone of the anime, i can see her putting his head in a bag at some point.
lol


Valanor said:
if you feel like you are under 17 then dont watch it lol.
more lol


love it when the forum is funnier than the show :D
 
Oct 6, 2010 5:13 AM

Offline
Joined: Feb 2009
Posts: 290
These series are pure win! :trollface:
 
Oct 6, 2010 5:19 AM

Offline
Joined: Aug 2010
Posts: 2100
Interesting first episode. I liked the art and sound and will be waiting to see how the events unfold. Unless they are headed towards a trainwreck ending, this should be a promising ride. The headdesking and the drooling maid cracked me up, but having half the cast having an instant crush on the guy at first sight was a big minus in my book. I'm pretty sure Akira we'll be the one I hate the most judging from her scenes.
 
Oct 6, 2010 5:53 AM

Offline
Joined: Mar 2008
Posts: 2321
As long as it doesn't go to the School Days ending, I'll be happy ^^

Twincest FTW!!
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
 
Top
Pages (8) « First ... « 2 3 [4] 5 6 » ... Last »