Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Oct 4, 2010 2:22 AM

Jun 2009
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
I mean really? He has the audacity to call Chihiro a slut after he cheated on her? None of that would have happened if he hadn't canceled the date and slept with Rei. I guess it's human nature to blame others though.
"Yes, I have been deprived of emotion. But not completely. Whoever did it, botched the job."

- Geralt of Rivia
Jul 4, 2014 8:00 PM
Dec 2010
Yeah i literally want to punch that guy when he call Chihiro a slut i mean he has some nerve to say that after he had sex with another girl and totally ignore her girlfriend.
Aug 12, 2015 10:20 PM

May 2015
I don't like cheating (both sides {men or woman}) I can tolerate cheating for story purposes but I wish Chihiro cheated with the other dude not only the kiss but straight sex because the prick (Masato) deserve it! But hey Chihiro took the higher road by resisting temptation demonstrating that an eye for an eye will make the whole world blind, she was the better of the two I hope she moves on with her life…

@Insan3Inquisitor-San
I couldn’t agree more. I know he felt sorry for that girls after hearing her ordeals but come on you have a girlfriend why stay in the same room with another girl... Calling her slut after he cheated on her was selfish he should know that was goes around comes around...

@MakOYzki-San
Man that was a douche move by his part, If you have the audacity to have an affair with another woman and you get caught (hey I know he was a teenager {not an excuse} raging hormones, ingenuousness, etc.) but son you got caught be a f#*k!ng Man and tell her the truth, felt the same way I wanted to punch him when he ignored her…
Sep 24, 2015 7:41 AM
Oct 2013
Confirmed high school students! (not sure about rei)

He didn't actually say "slut", but "that kind of woman". But was basically implying it given what he was thinking about afterwards.

His own fault for cancelling the date AND lying about the reason. I liked how he got hurt when he saw her with the other guy and then imagining her doing the guy with all the dirty talk XD also how he began to feel inferior thinking he was just a fling for her
。・゚(゚> ヮ < ゚)゚・。
Its what you get Fukuroi-kun!  (*≧▽≦)ノシ))

The way the kiss stopped right after he ran away, furthering a misunderstanding was so cliché XD

Newayz the h scenes were pretty weak, hardly any genitals, penis hiding during fellatio was worst of all. Bodies looked sloppy most of the time. Only chihiro's appearance in the bath was any good, nice sitting position with the legs apart on the stool, but it was a bit blurry.

The choice of body parts to show and the perspective changes were pretty bad as well.
Jan 9, 2022 1:51 PM

Aug 2020
Holy fuck! How did Masato went from one my favourite hentai MCs to one I despise in a span of only 1 single episode!? I take back what I said about him being "relatable" and "not poorly writen". I have seen a lot of harem hentai with a romance plot trying to justify why the MC keeps fucking other girls while already having a crush, but this one was so damn hypocritical and frustrating to watch. Masato might be even a bigger hypocrite than Shinishi from Tenkousei. To make things even worse Rei is such a dumb and lazily writen character. You are telling me that she accused him of being a mollester on a train and then invited him on a date after conveniently meeting him again on a beach? What was even the whole point of her being in this hentai? Why is she suddenly so attracted to him? She doesn't even know him. This just farther contradicts the "realistic" aspects of this hentai I talked about earlier by adding the "Girl wants to fuck the MC for no reason" cliché *sigh*.

Overall this whole episode was a giant 180 degree turn for me. Going from a hentai I liked to one I hate now. Let's see if the 3rd episode can somehow redeem this mess but I doubt it.
Currently on a every hentai ever marathon, from oldest to newest.

More topics from this board

Poll: » Kiss yori... Episode 3 Discussion

removed-user - Feb 21, 2016

2 by HentaiList10 »»
Jan 9, 2022 2:26 PM

Poll: » Kiss Yori... Episode 1 Discussion

bunny1ov3r - Mar 6, 2014

2 by HentaiList10 »»
Jan 9, 2022 12:50 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.