Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Oct 1, 2010 6:19 PM

Feb 2009
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
The third ova is awesome! It has everything you can hope to find in anime and the right dosage nice balance and everything a give it a 10!
Oct 9, 2010 7:10 AM

Dec 2007
too many silly jokes at ep 3 rofl
Dec 8, 2011 6:15 AM
Dec 2010
Pretty funny, dramatic and warm episode at the very end
As excpected from Jogoku Sensei !

Remake or sequel would be awesome

Sent with Mal Updater
( Currently interested in OP MC genre. Recommendations are welcomed, preferable those yet not on my list )
May 4, 2012 9:33 PM

Jun 2010
The first two OVAs felt much like episodes of the TV series, but this feels pretty different. Was it made with different people? Some character designs are slightly different and the use of humor is a bit different.

Nube having trouble with the demon in his hand is an obvious, interesting story to do, but I didn't really like this. The students have pretty much nothing to do which is a big problem since Nube's dedication to protecting them is the core of this series. Losing that, this is just an average shonen action movie with a better sense of humor.
Aug 26, 2017 6:23 PM
fanservice<3

Mar 2012
wow that production upgrade.. looked more like Yugioh's artstyle lol
Feb 4, 2019 3:47 PM

Apr 2009
oh my gosh _xD
Tamamo being blonde instead of having white hair......... not as fun.
and in the opening he's behind a line of barely dressed girls; at this point i bet he's doing it only to make Nube angry.

and that demon in the beginnin- he try to be so cool, but he fail so hard >w<

Izuna's having such a hard time there in the beginning, suddenly meeting all the Yokai swarming around Nube _xD
completely outclassed by both of them was absolutely hilarious ^^'

-this episode feels more like a movie, all things considered _:'D
ugh, seeing Tamamo like that.... i only question; what happened to you? you used to be cool...

Oooooffffff-.... that's hilariously affectionate,
poor Nube, hand's caressed by the lil' bro of the demon he's got sealed in his hand _xD
this "episode" is so full of awkward moments i'm gonna die ^^'

lol, that's a very bad demon, doing that to Minako-sensei _xD

-.....well, this "episode" was effing great :D!
very enjoyable, very enjoyable indeed ^^-!
I like to comment Episodes as i Watch them.
Jul 8, 2021 11:17 PM
Jul 2014
this ova was very bad, a really disappointing end for the franchise
Jul 30, 2022 9:37 PM

Dec 2021
Oh wow, digital animation! Actually looks really good like this. If the TV anime was remade nowadays and looked like this, I'd be all for it!

Honestly, I think I can see exactly how the spin-off manga could be an ecchi with some of the scenes from this OVA. It's still the same stuff I loved from the TV series, just... a little lewder here and there. The power of ecchi compels you, Minako-sensei. Fun OVA, not as perfect as the last two, but I liked it enough to warrant still giving it a 9/10. Heck, I may even look into reading said future manga, if the ecchi is this non-invasive.
Opinions are opinions, and differing opinions can co-exist. 🙂 But I don't do debate, life's too short to spend time debating people.
Mar 29, 2023 9:16 PM

Jan 2021
This sucked. First two episodes felt like a continuation of the show. This felt like an entirely different series. Everyone was out of character and/or looked different, the 'humor' was way too exaggerated or out of place, and the art style didn't look anything like the show and fell too hard on computer effects. Awful ending to the series.

More topics from this board

Poll: » Jigoku Sensei Nube OVA Episode 1 Discussion

MaxCrazy7 - Oct 1, 2010

1 by Daviljoe193 »»
Jul 25, 2022 10:38 PM

Poll: » Jigoku Sensei Nube OVA Episode 2 Discussion

Kanade-chan - Oct 9, 2010

1 by Fronzel »»
May 4, 2012 2:51 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.