Forum Settings
Forums
Oct 24, 2010 2:00 PM

Lolwut?
You guys must be dreaming if you think a revision will be out ony 6 months after release.
Take the GBA for an example - the SP came out 2 years after the GBA was released.
Same goes for the original DS - the DSL came 2 years later.

Besides, the current 3DS looks as if it's already perfect (not that I'm to judge).
So go ahead and get the 3DSL/i/XL and enjoy it only 2 years (minimum) later, while I'll enjoy my launch 3DS :)

Oct 24, 2010 2:15 PM

3ds :D can't wait for it.
The line up is improving constantly.

If only they remake certain games to 3d. Boy would that be great haha.
Was tempted to get the xl ds but thank god eu gets it so late lol. By the time it came out 3ds was announced i think :)

Nov 9, 2010 12:30 AM

LoZ:OOT
Metal Gear Solid 3: Snake Eater
Starfox 64
Street Fighter IV

All in 3D? I am looking forward to this!

Feb 13, 2011 3:10 PM

Looks great!
the DS never stops on getting better..

Feb 13, 2011 11:41 PM

Why are people even bothering to bitch about the price? have we learned nothing? in 6 months it will probably drop significantly.
It doesn't think, it doesn't feel, it doesn't laugh or cry..... All it does from dusk till dawn is make the soldiers die.

Feb 14, 2011 7:11 AM

Soul-assassin said:
300 bucks for a HANDHELD?! then again paper mario his coming out on this and 3D with out glasses very nice indeed

For the 100th time, it's $250. It's only 300 in Japan. >_<

source:
http://www.gamestop.com/nintendo-3ds/consoles/nintendo-3ds-cosmo-black/89379

Feb 15, 2011 4:13 AM

I plan on getting the Cosmo Black 3DS. The blue one looks fugly...

Feb 15, 2011 2:33 PM

Does it only come in black or blue? I want white...

Feb 15, 2011 11:06 PM

AbstractCalamity said:
Does it only come in black or blue? I want white...

Those are the launch colors. They'll probably have more colors eventually.

Feb 19, 2011 4:16 AM

xDoN904 said:
Yea pretty much, Pokemon is the only reason i even buy Nintendos Handhelds in the first place.

This, really.

So I will be getting it eventually regardless. Maybe not so much initally, but once other Pokemon game release dates get closer, I will.

While Pokemon is my priority, Paper Mario is seriously one of my favorite games, so I will have to check it out. I also buy random games I'm interested in from time to time, so it will get some decent use. It all looks very exciting, so I can't wait to see it for myself. Previews only do so much for me. D:

But being a starving college student, I will either wait for the price drop or put it on a birthday or Christmas list. I doubt I'll be buying it at full price.

Feb 19, 2011 8:41 AM

I will buy it because of Megaman Legends 3 :P

Feb 19, 2011 5:26 PM

Looks like we do have friend codes...they seem insistent on it...however a good thing happened, its one friend code per system and not per game which is a great improvement

Mar 7, 2011 4:31 AM

Josephl64 said:
Looks like we do have friend codes...they seem insistent on it...however a good thing happened, its one friend code per system and not per game which is a great improvement
Yeah, I'm used to having many pieces of paper around my room with friend codes, so this news is perfect in my eyes. It may still have friend codes, but it's just one. One single paper, my God...

In other news, Hard Rock Café announced that they will showcase the 3DS in Denmark (Copenhagen) the 14th march, Sweden (gothenburg, Stockholm) the 15th, and Norway (Oslo) the 16th. It will be around 4:30 PM - 7:00 PM. ¨

The games you can play are:

Kid Icarus: Uprising
The Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time 3D
nintendogs + cats
PilotWings Resort
Steel Diver
Pro Evolution Soccer 2011 3D
DEAD OR ALIVE Dimensions
Super Street Fighter IV 3D Edition
Resident Evil The Mercenaries 3D Edition
LEGO Star Wars III The Clone Wars
Combat of Giants Dinosaurs 3D
RIDGE RACER 3D
SAMURAI WARRIORS: Chronicles
Rabbids Travel in Time
The Sims
James Noirs Hollywood Crimes

Sorry to everyone outside these three countries, or the people too far away from the specific cities, sucks to be you. :(

Mar 7, 2011 4:31 AM

Josephl64 said:
Yeah, I'm used to having many pieces of paper around my room with friend codes, so this news is perfect in my eyes. It may still have friend codes, but it's just one. One single paper, my God...

In other news, Hard Rock Café announced that they will showcase the 3DS in Denmark (Copenhagen) the 14th march, Sweden (gothenburg, Stockholm) the 15th, and Norway (Oslo) the 16th. It will be around 4:30 PM - 7:00 PM. ¨

nintendogs + cats
PilotWings Resort
Steel Diver
DEAD OR ALIVE Dimensions
RIDGE RACER 3D
Rabbids Travel in Time
The Sims

Sorry to everyone outside these three countries, or the people too far away from the specific cities, sucks to be you. :(

Mar 7, 2011 4:33 AM

Josephl64 said:

nintendogs + cats
PilotWings Resort
Steel Diver
DEAD OR ALIVE Dimensions
RIDGE RACER 3D
Rabbids Travel in Time
The Sims

Mar 7, 2011 1:26 PM

looks like the 3DS wont appear as a demo handheld until either just before its release or afterwards ...not alot of time to check it out for yourself before buying it :/

Mar 17, 2011 12:08 AM

I've tried the 3DS, and it was awesome. The graphics of the games were on par with 360 and PS3 which blew me away. The 3D really worked perfectly in the games that implemented it well. Some games like Samurai Warriors barely had any 3D, but Street Fighter, Pilotwings, Lego Star Wars, OOT, RE:Mercenaries and Icarus definitely were the favorites 3Dwise.

Icarus was the best game there in my opinion.

Ridge Racer and Dead or Alive were extremely entertaining, even more then the previous releases. Nintendo, you did something beautiful...

Mar 17, 2011 11:35 AM

I'm torn..3DS..or tons of Future PS3 Games DX

Mar 21, 2011 5:55 PM

Pineappledishes said:
I've tried the 3DS, and it was awesome. The graphics of the games were on par with 360 and PS3 which blew me away. The 3D really worked perfectly in the games that implemented it well. Some games like Samurai Warriors barely had any 3D, but Street Fighter, Pilotwings, Lego Star Wars, OOT, RE:Mercenaries and Icarus definitely were the favorites 3Dwise.

Icarus was the best game there in my opinion.

Ridge Racer and Dead or Alive were extremely entertaining, even more then the previous releases. Nintendo, you did something beautiful...

dang i was looking forwards to Samurai Warriors :/

Mar 21, 2011 6:30 PM

Metal Gear Solid 3 Snake Eater 3DS is a must buy for me.

Mar 21, 2011 6:45 PM

I might get it this summer, possibly.

Mar 22, 2011 7:01 AM

Josephl64 said:

dang i was looking forwards to Samurai Warriors :/

Me to, I had it on my to buy list, but luckily I tried it out first, and it wasn't very entertaining. Though it was just a demo. But the 3D lacked. A lot.

Mar 24, 2011 12:19 PM

Actually Nintendo already denied of a lite version. Because the only reason why they even made a lite version was because the first one wasn't "compact" enough, and the design wasn't very good. though I wont write it entirely off because Nintendo is known to contradict themselves, especially in situations like this, but I know it wont come out for at least a few years.

Mar 24, 2011 1:29 PM

Think I'll wait a bit. The games (Zelda, Street Fighter) look sick, but it's a little too pricey for me right now.

Pages (2) « 1 [2]