Forum Settings
Forums
New
What did you think of this chapter?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this chapter. If you want to discuss future events, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to read/download this chapter or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Manga Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Sep 27, 2010 11:59 PM

Oct 2008
THIS IS A MANGA ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS ANYTHING BEYOND THIS CHAPTER.
----------------------------------------
Luffy, come out and kick some ass already.
Life is really simple, but we insist on making it complicated.~
Jun 29, 2014 1:59 AM

Jul 2013
Decent chapter. I loved it.
Mar 30, 2015 1:28 AM
Feb 2012
Damn. In what was honestly a shocking twist, Wiper actually *won*, by having the good sense to bring seastone to counter Enel's Goro Goro Fruit. He lets up too lightly, however, and Enel's heart restarts — as if by automatic defibrillation. (Which isn't how actual defibrillation functions, but I don't care so much about that; the vast majority of fiction gets it wrong the same way and it's a clever application of electricity-based powers.) Seeing him stand back up and deliver that line… that was genuinely chilling.
Feb 21, 2017 2:56 AM

Mar 2008
awesome chapter :)
Enel is such a great villain, can't wait for the fight between luffy and him
Apr 1, 2017 1:43 AM
🥊 CHAMPION 🥊

Apr 2016
Oh my god, Enel is inmortal!!! O__O
Dec 9, 2017 6:13 AM

Feb 2013
He was dead for a moment.
Jun 27, 2020 9:33 AM
May 2020
Laki underestimated Wiper, he knew about Sea Prism Stone! I didn't expect that, but Eneru had a back-up plan... he can restart his heart once one removes the sea prism stone. There are two things I don't get about this arc: (1) in anime it appeared that they didn't understand what devil fruits are but in the manga they totally do; (2) I am pretty sure that most of the people who got "taken out" in this "survival game" are going to wake up later so why are they counted as dead?
Jun 27, 2020 9:35 AM
May 2020
UN-Owen said:
Damn. In what was honestly a shocking twist, Wiper actually *won*, by having the good sense to bring seastone to counter Enel's Goro Goro Fruit. He lets up too lightly, however, and Enel's heart restarts — as if by automatic defibrillation. (Which isn't how actual defibrillation functions, but I don't care so much about that; the vast majority of fiction gets it wrong the same way and it's a clever application of electricity-based powers.) Seeing him stand back up and deliver that line… that was genuinely chilling.

I agree. I also think it is hilarious that Eneru can't sense that Luffy and Aisa are still alive inside the giant snake. It is going to be so satisfying when Luffy, the rubber-man, destroys this lightening "god'.
Nov 19, 2020 1:59 AM

Apr 2020
"It is not God that people fear, it is the terror that God incarnates"
Damn, what a line.
--AbiSa--
Aug 9, 2022 8:17 PM

May 2021
Alright, seeing as he can use electricity to defibrillate his heart, rubber might be able to counter this guy.

Oct 13, 2022 9:00 AM

Dec 2020
Are Luffy and Aisa knocked out? Why can't Enel sense them?

Also, he is too full of himself lol. His dreams are going to crash like a house of cards when Luffy eventually counters him.
May 23, 2023 1:51 AM
Jun 2021
bro thinks he is scary saying all those lame lines
Jul 2, 2023 10:24 AM
Jul 2018
Eneru is a really good antagonist, one of the things I like about him is how simple his motivations are. All he wants is endless varse his goal doesn’t have many layers to it and that’s why he is such an interesting character because he is just a person who has a goal and won’t let anybody stop him.

Just like his goal his personality is transparent, he has no mask because he has nothing to hide. Most people who’d obtain such a great power like Eneru’s and on top of that having mantra would believe themself to be a Kami. Most people would bury that thought as it’d hurt their image but Eneru doesn’t care. Just like when he struck down all those people without an ounce of empathy, he believes their deaths don’t matter because he is greater than them. He is delusion incarnate and it’s stated so boldly which makes him unique compared to other antagonists.

Simplifying a character can turn out to be a great thing sometimes, I think this is one of the times it’s pulled off really well.
Aug 26, 2023 5:29 AM

Jan 2021
Enel is actually a really intimidating and scary villain! he seems almost unbeatable!!!

Wiper actually brought seastone to drain Enel's devil fruit powers and it worked! kind of... he beat Enel but Enel literally just restarted his heart with his fruit... HE IS SO POWERFUL!!!

More topics from this board

Poll: » One Piece Chapter 799 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

Georesa - Sep 2, 2015

228 by KenjaTimer »»
2 hours ago

Poll: » One Piece Chapter 798 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Aug 26, 2015

138 by KenjaTimer »»
2 hours ago

Poll: » One Piece Chapter 1113 Discussion

FMmatron - Apr 23

13 by Ridzaxster »»
4 hours ago

Poll: » One Piece Chapter 1112 Discussion

AhriTheS3xyFox - Apr 16

32 by Biisoo »»
Yesterday, 8:44 AM

Poll: » One Piece Chapter 1 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Veronin - Nov 1, 2009

73 by crumb_fr »»
Apr 22, 3:52 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.