Forum Settings
Forums
New
What did you think of this chapter?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this chapter. If you want to discuss future events, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to read/download this chapter or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Manga Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Sep 27, 2010 9:56 PM

Aug 2008
THIS IS A MANGA ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS ANYTHING BEYOND THIS CHAPTER.
----------------------------------------
Interrresting chapterrrr... Finally we moved on into the next grade and surprisingly enough Aoki is still their homeroom teacher!!! I never expected such thing... in fact I expected that Shirai would be the one in charge of the class... Guess I was wrong... and Aoki remained as their teacher... well that only means we'll be reading more of their adventures together

And what a way to start fourth grade!!! Fanservice galore... full body and panty shot X_X Felt so misplaced... and weird... I'm not so sure of the tone of this manga anymore... I hope it doesn't degrade to soemthing stupid... BTW IMO Shirai is just too harsh with Aoki,,,, in the end what Kuro says might be truth.. Aoki's a masochist xD

Signs,
Green
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Jan 21, 2017 5:39 PM

Dec 2015
"Let's cut his dick off" lol
"At some point, I stopped hoping."

More topics from this board

Poll: » Kodomo no Jikan Chapter 57 Discussion

Kokujin-kun - Jan 22, 2010

18 by mazuchi »»
Jan 17, 3:12 PM

Poll: » Kodomo no Jikan Chapter 93 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Nyoko-Kun - Apr 23, 2013

88 by Kitsu-nee »»
Oct 28, 2023 4:57 PM

Poll: » Kodomo no Jikan Chapter 35 Discussion

Faust721 - Mar 22, 2008

12 by Fake_Saffron »»
Oct 27, 2023 1:27 AM

Poll: » Kodomo no Jikan Chapter 86 Discussion

Kokujin-kun - Aug 23, 2012

20 by Potimas »»
Oct 26, 2023 6:44 PM

Poll: » Kodomo no Jikan Chapter 64 Discussion

Kokujin-kun - Aug 21, 2010

9 by Kitsu-nee »»
Oct 12, 2023 1:43 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.