Forum Settings
Forums
Must be a Club Member to Reply 
Sep 24, 2010 12:11 PM

A bar. Like most bars, it is dimly lit. It has a middle-class feel to it, not a place for the best liquor around, but also not a place for the cheep stuff. The owner is anti-mutant, but doesn't make an effort to keep them out of his bar. They are paying customers, after all.

Sep 24, 2010 12:28 PM

D-V said:
Inside the bar, there is a man wearing a hood covering his neck and most of his head,he pushes his head forward and turns it backward, looking at the man who entered, he quickly turns his head back, hoping that he wasn't seen,

the man stopped for a moment and continued drinking

Sep 24, 2010 2:50 PM

Ivan sipped his drink. This bar was one of his favorite places in town. He had come here from his place of work, a restaurant he waited at. He came to this very bar every day at the same time, and sat in the same seat when it was available. The restaurant he worked at was a fancy place, requiring formal attire. He still had on his clothes from there, a white dress shirt and black pants, with the addition of a suit jacket and subtraction of a black vest. Vests just weren't his thing.

Today he was drinking a martini, an unusual order for him. Normally he'd just have a beer or some whiskey, but today he felt like something different, more refined. He didn't always drink alcohol, either. Water and fruit juice were common orders for him as well. It all depended on his mood that day.

As he placed his glass back down on the bar, he noticed the man next to him stir. He had a hood on, indoors. Strange, and a little uncouth, but Ivan didn't dwell on it. Rather, he was amused by the man's nervous behavior. "What's wrong, your ex walk in or something?" he said, smiling.

Sep 24, 2010 8:25 PM

the man was putting in the money for his beer, the tab for the drink as he noticed Ivan, he turned and then his hood fell off, it revealed some gills on the sides of his neck, he quickly replied "shit" as he jumped up and started to run away as a small group of agents also in the bar began to follow, when he exited from the back door (leading to an ally) he quickly closed it

Sep 25, 2010 12:23 PM

Ivan jumped a little when he saw the man's gills, surprised to see a mutant here of all places. Well, whatever he thought as the man skittered away. Guess that explains why he was so antsy. He payed no mind to him or the agents pursuing him, as it really was not his problem. That is, until one of the agents decided to make it his problem. Some of the agents in the bar decided not to pursue, and gather information from some of the patrons. One of these men came up to Ivan. "Excuse me, sir, I'd like to ask you a few questions about the mutant that had been sitting next to you."

"Get lost," Ivan replied. "I don't have time to bother with you people."

The agent was clearly not happy with this response. "I could have you arrested for obstruction of justice. Hell, I could detain you on suspicion of being a mutant yourself, so why don't you cooperate with us and tell us everything you know about the mutant who just ran from here."

Now it was Ivan's turn to be displeased. Damn you MSRA goons, threatening me with false charges. I swear, if I was a mutant, I would kill you right here, right now. "Alright, you want to know what I know? You're after him. That's all. Now let me finish my drink in peace."

"You didn't see his face? He was sitting right next to you. You even talked to him."

"Observant little lackey, aren't you?" Ivan's tone was growing more and more hostile as the conversation went on. "No, I didn't see his face, he was wearing a hood the whole time." Of course, in reality, he did see the man's face, but admitting that would prompt further questioning.

"Not even when his hood fell down?"

"I wasn't looking."

The agent looked Ivan over with a suspicious eye. "Is that really all you know?"

"Yeah, now get lost."

The agent, satisfied this was all he was going to get out of Ivan, reached into his jacket, removing a card. "If you think of anyth-" He was cut short by Ivan.

"I don't like having to repeat myself."

The Agent left the card on the table and left. Ivan gulped the last of his martini and turned to the bartender. "Something strong," he ordered.

Sep 25, 2010 2:18 PM

Entering the bar, A man in a hoody bumps into Mikhail, before pegging it down the street, pursued by several agents. I should probably go after them....Ah screw it. Its my time off

Taking a seat at the bar, he orders a Gin & Tonic. After a few seconds, Mikhail takes a sip. Noticing the man beside him looks pretty pissed off, he leans against the bar.
"Whats got you all angry?"
He asks, trying to strike a conversation. He was bored, and drinking alone is never a good thing.

Stop. Calm yourself. You're an idiot.

Sep 26, 2010 4:48 AM

Soon before the agent who just interviewed Ivan leaves, moans of pain are heard outside, as that agent who was about to leave took out a Berretta M9 and advanced towards the back door, The door flew open and smashes into his nose breaking it,

The mysterious hooded man starts to speak "shithead agents.... you know ill just kill all of you..... im giving you 3 seconds to run...."

Sep 27, 2010 11:13 PM

Ivan looks up at his new neighbor, listening to his question. Clearly his frustration was more apparent then he realized, if this person could pick up on it so quickly. Not really watching what he says, partially from general frustration and partly from the slight buzz he was starting to get, he replies, "it's that damn MSRA bunch. They just insist on bugging me at every turn. Just the other day they stopped me to 'ask a few questions.' Ended up keeping me for half an hour. I wish I could tell 'em all to just buzz off and never bother me again." Barely into his rant, the scene once again ignites into action. The mutant from before had reentered, threatening all the agents in the room.

Damn, buddy. Violent. See if I cover for you again Ivan thought. He didn't mind mutants in general, but he still disapproved of excessive violence. Still, he wasn't an agent, so he should be safe. He remained where he was, waiting for his drink, which it didn't look like he was going to get until things calmed down a little -- the bartender was quite distracted at the moment. Great.

Sep 28, 2010 2:01 AM

As the mutant reenters, Mikhail signs, placing his drink back down on the bar counter. Sometimes he loathed his work.
"Today's just not my day" he says, standing up. The mutants stands at the entrance, shaking, obviously scared. A few feet. Easy.
Addressing the mutant, Mikhail shouts in a commanding tone of voice
"Calm down. I am MSRA Special Agent Mikhail Nabokov. Come quietly and I won't have to hurt you"
Drawing his gun,he leans against the bar, awaiting a reply.

Sep 28, 2010 4:19 AM

D-V raises one eyebrow and lowers the other, he replies with a quick glance

"right.... I would love to be tortured and experimented on in the MRSA labs wouldn't I??"

He walks towards Mikhail slowly, as he reaches him, he hops up in the speed of lightning and smashes the left side of his left foot directly into Mikhail's jaw, sending him upwards into the roof of the wooden building, with the impact to stick his head up there

Sep 28, 2010 9:13 AM

D-V said:
D-V raises one eyebrow and lowers the other, he replies with a quick glance

"right.... I would love to be tortured and experimented on in the MRSA labs wouldn't I??"

He walks towards Mikhail slowly, as he reaches him, he hops up in the speed of lightning and smashes the left side of his left foot directly into Mikhail's jaw, sending him upwards into the roof of the wooden building, with the impact to stick his head up there

(If the kick was in the side of the face, wouldn't it send Mikhail flying sideways, not up?)

As Mikhail is sent sideways, he smashes into the side of the bar. Picking himself up, he groans, dusting himself off.
"Well, aren't you a complusive one?" He asks.
Squeezing the trigger, he fires two shots, the bullets destroying the bones in each of the mutants legs. As he lies on the ground, obviously in great pain, Mikhail starts talking.
"You really think an attack like that is enough to kill a man who was trained to kill from a young age? You are too inexperieanced"

Sep 28, 2010 9:44 AM

(I kicked into your jaw, not from the side of it, but I raised the kick up from the right, but nvm)

the mutants legs start to bleed, as he looks onto Mikhail in an angry face as if he wants to tear his head off, the mutant, being superhumanly powerful, rises up slowly but in a manner like limping , but still affected by the attack , quickly appears in front of Mikhail and does a backhand, smashing the gun out of his hand, and with his remaining hand , he quickly grabs him by the throat, quickly extending his hand as soon as he wrapped his hand around his neck, he starts to squeeze, and having hands longer than Mikhail's , giving him a larger advantage, he raises Mikhail high up in the air and bends/ extends his knee, but before he drops Mikhail and shatters his spine, a group of agents armed with M4A1's storm the area and start shooting, realizing he doesn't have enough time to brake Mikhail's back without getting shot at, he throws him to the counter with a mid powered- painful throw, as he ducks and starts running through the back door

Sep 29, 2010 10:33 AM

"Ow Ow Ow.." mutters Mikhail as he lefts himself up from behind the bar. He was bleeding slightly.
"Bitch!" he shouts, pulling out a second pistol. Firing at the fleeing mutant, one hits him in the arm, the other 4 missing. The mutant smashes through the backdoor and runs.
"Fuck" taking out his mobile, he vaults over the bar, pressing speeddail, which connects him with MSRA headquaters.
"Yeah, This is Agent Mikhail. We have a hostile mutant fleeing from Murphy's Bar" he says down the reciever, as he makes his way out of the backdoor. The mutant was fast. It was already out of sight
"Damn, I've lost the Target. Tell the other agents to looks out for a man in a black hoody. He has gills on his neck and is severly wounded"
Turning off the phone, he kicks the alley wall.
"DAMN IT!!!!!"

Sep 29, 2010 7:07 PM

(1/4 encounters)

a group of agents follow the man from behind quickly, splitting up on many different directions out of the alleyway, one of them takes the top right way into a dark alley with nobody in it, he cautiously takes out his gun , as soon as he does he gets dragged and his head gets banged against the wall as the mutant hides again in the shadows

Oct 6, 2010 1:40 AM

A large black van pulls up on the block. The surrounding area has been cleared of innocent civilians beforehand due to the cooperation of the local police. An agent notices the familiar van, and slowly approaches, looking to be helpful.

“Looks like the party van’s arrived,” he says to himself.

The doors slide open, and 5 agents quickly step out, clad in full combat gear. Dark and tough clothing, ballistic armor and helmet with face shield, bullpup-style carbines with reflex sights, bone conduction earpiece, and throat-mic. From among them, Karo Rakka steps forth. After being filling in on the situation, Karo turns back to give a thumbs-up to a couple of agents staying behind in the van. The previous man informs his group of the new arrival and stays behind with the van to keep watch.

Karo and her team flip down their face shields and start to move out. They had abruptly lost communication with someone checking out an alley by the bar, so she decides to head there first. As they approach, she gestures with her hand, and the team finds cover. Everyone knows the danger of a hostile mutant who’s abilities are unknown. They advance cautiously, making sure to cover each other, and making sure to keep their distance from suspicious areas until it’s time to check it out. That way, they can sweep the area systematically while lowering their chances of being ambushed.

With her sights set to be optimized for low-light conditions, Karo controls her breathing as she focuses her attention on the dark, shadowy areas.

Oct 6, 2010 8:41 AM

meanwhile D-V is attempting to climb the alley wall, being strong, he is able to sink his fingers into the bricks allowing him to climb quickly, he soon reaches the roof, leaving a trail of blood from his wound of the wall and floor below

Oct 6, 2010 9:56 AM

Hearing the roar of engines, and the sounds of various large vechiles coming to a stop, Mikhail picks himself, reloading his pistol. Keeping close to the alley wall, he makes his way towards the noise, weapon at the ready.

After a few seconds, he comes to a clearing. Breaking from cover, he aims his gun, but soon lowers it as he recognizes the agents in armour. Searching the clearing, he sees no sign of the Target, expect a trail of blood leading up a wall. Following the Blood, he notices a figure on the roof. With the sun behind them, he can't see the features, but it was undoubtly the mutant. No human could climb a wall that fast. Aiming, he fires, many of the bullets going wide, with one or two hitting there mark, though none were fatal shots.
Modified by Chotgoriin, Oct 6, 2010 10:00 AM

Oct 6, 2010 10:44 AM

The figure starts to slowly stagger, soon it runs from roof to roof in a speed in which Mikhail can follow until he reaches the tallest city in the town (652 meters ), he jumps on the building, climbing through the harder parts and avoiding the window, reaching the top quickly, he has nowhere to go, and can only wait for Mikhail

(Can I kill Mikhail soon : P I'll do it in an epic way)

Oct 6, 2010 1:09 PM

(No You Can't kill Mikhail!!!, Besides I just shoot you again, how can you still go across the rooftops so well)

Oct 6, 2010 7:31 PM

(Well, his endurance IS getting weaker, but can I at LEAST injure him and get away)

D-V, barely limping from roof to roof, his vision is blurry, he isn't even moving forwards straight , his limping to the left and right, as he falls down to the floor of one of the roofs

Oct 7, 2010 4:54 PM

"Tch..."

She clicked her tongue out of irritation. She had finally gotten into the city, and found a place to lay low for a while and some asshole just had to go and fuck everything up. The MSRA had her face on record as well, if they got a positive ID on her then shit would really hit the fan. While she would really enjoy being attacked that's one thing she knew she had to avoid at all costs.

She stood up from the table she had been sitting alone at, tucked in corner of the bar, and slipped out the front door and into the front alley. But as soon as she walked out she was greeted by the familiar click-clack of firearms and ballistic vests. As a reflex she immediately covered her face with her hood and made an about-face.

Of course it wouldn't be that easy... when has it ever been easy for me. She thought to herself and began to assess the situation

There were five of them. Very coordinated and well armed as well. A force to be reckoned with if it were any other mutant. For her, however, a force of this size would barely take any effort at all. She was effectively immune to any form of small arms fire and unless they have a railgun or anti-material sniper rifle stashed in that van their chances of beating her were zero. Killing all of them would take too long though. They'd radio in her position before then and that meant she'd be announcing her presence in the city to the entire MSRA. They'd put everyone on full alert. Worst case scenario: They funnel her into an uninhabited area and glass the shit out of it.
Modified by Stilty, Oct 10, 2010 8:23 PM

Oct 18, 2010 2:38 PM

Mikhail smiled to himself, holstering his weapon. It was hard fought, but it seems he'd finally taken the bastard down. Pointing in the direction of the downed mutant, he relays his orders.
"OK men, go arrest that hostile. And be careful, he might still be conscious.

Rubbing the back of his head, he spots someone at the end of the alley. A female. Mikhail couldn't get a good look at her face, since it was obscured by a hood.The fact that it was getting dark didn't help. But there was something about her. Something that put him on edge. He thought it would be best to follow protocol: 'When an agent encounters/engages a hostile, They should evacuate all unauthorized personnel, to minimize civilian casualties'

"Ma'am, Please move back. Its unsafe"

Oct 26, 2010 4:10 PM

She jumped slightly when she heard the agents comment.

"R-right... of course..." she replied. Her voice was barely over a whisper.

She began to make her way past through the crowd of agents trying her best to avoid bumping into one of them, lest she blow them apart as a reflex. As soon as she made it to the end of the alley she'd run. Unfortunately she didn't make it that far as she tripped over some trash and fell to the ground. She hit the ground without a sound though, no impact and she more floated than fell.

"Shit..." She cursed under her breath when she realized she'd inadvertently used her power.

Oct 28, 2010 5:34 AM

The men quickly run towards my location on the roof, but are disappointed and surprised they don't see the man, and then one of the agents fly off the roof , the other two agents were looking in different directions, he grabs the head of one of the agents and smashes his face into hard concrete , making him fall down 5 stories before smashing chest first on the floor, braking several bones in his torso, as a giant chunk of the ceiling falls onto him,the last agent still on the roof ,horrified, makes a run for it, he runs down from the ladder , he climbs down quickly, but he sees D-V from the window holding the head of the agent who he smashes down the ceiling, D-V smashes through the window and grabs the man by the neck and smashes his face with the head of the other man, making him fall from 3 stories in height, he lands in a dumpster near the mutant girl, his legs smash against the cover of the dumpster , behind his kneecap, the force pushes the cover inside, closing the dumpster and leaving his legs out, the head of the other body falls and bangs against the closed dumpster