Forum Settings
Forums
New
What did you think of this chapter?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this chapter. If you want to discuss future events, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to read/download this chapter or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Manga Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Sep 23, 2010 10:07 AM

Feb 2009
THIS IS A MANGA ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS ANYTHING BEYOND THIS CHAPTER.
----------------------------------------
Sounds like a reasonable explanation to Koyo blacking out last chapter. I like how the hits at the killer spots show the bones cracking, just like in Ippo. Tsuna complaining about foul play is dumb, it's obvious that the normal boxing rules won't be applied here >.>. Let's see the full power of the gear next chapter.
Sep 23, 2010 10:47 AM

May 2009
I so wish this fight would just end already. It seems really dragged out, and I don't even like Ryohei that much to be interested in this battle.
Sep 23, 2010 12:20 PM
Sep 2007
viral_hun said:
I so wish this fight would just end already. It seems really dragged out, and I don't even like Ryohei that much to be interested in this battle.

Wow your funny its been like a three chapter fight, hell its been a very short fight if anything, this arc won't be done to like march or something next year.
Hi
Sep 23, 2010 1:32 PM

Aug 2009
I honestly really like this chapter. Then again Ryohei is my 2nd favorite character(Colonnello is 1st).

And I am glad they explained why his eyes were giving out on him.

Can't wait for next weeks chapter.
Sep 23, 2010 1:43 PM
Jul 2018
Man end this fight already
Sep 23, 2010 2:48 PM

Jul 2009
I have a feeling Ryohei will sack us badly on his charged sun power. Another Falcon Punch would be very boring.
A sort of Rejuvenation Technique that makes him recover from all the damage hes taken can appear. troll moar xD
Sep 23, 2010 3:54 PM

May 2010
damn another cliffhanger just end it already
Sep 23, 2010 4:14 PM

Mar 2010
I no longer care who win just end it already -.- (Kidding, I want Ryohei to win but end already as well XD)
viral_hun said:

That's exactly what i thought :D
Sorry for my English ^^' If you notice any mistakes, please tell me about it ^^ Thanks for corrections ^^
Sep 23, 2010 5:24 PM

Jun 2010
It was nice all plus seeing an determined Ryohei rather than an obnoxious one is always a plus, but there was no need to drag this fight over to another chapter.
Sep 23, 2010 7:14 PM
Sep 2010
Shut the fuck up and stop whining. It's about time Ryohei get's some Spotlight. It's usually all focused on Tsuna, Gokudera,Hibari, and Yamamoto. With Lambo and Ryohei being comedy relief most of the time. Having Ryohei in the spotlight for 20 more chapters, would suit me just fine.
Sep 23, 2010 7:34 PM
May 2008
PelayoBoxing said:
Shut the fuck up and stop whining. It's about time Ryohei get's some Spotlight. It's usually all focused on Tsuna, Gokudera,Hibari, and Yamamoto. With Lambo and Ryohei being comedy relief most of the time. Having Ryohei in the spotlight for 20 more chapters, would suit me just fine.

Profanity aside, I agree.

It's been three chapters people, and on a supporting character that actually needs some of the spotlight. Heck, if they ended this fight last chapter, most of you probably would have whined that it was too short. Good grief.
Sep 23, 2010 8:33 PM

Mar 2009
Counting by chapters, it's not a long fight but it certainly feels long.
Sep 23, 2010 11:17 PM

Jan 2007
AlexSadist-sama said:

Yeah, you're right.
I'm glad Ryohei is getting the spotlight for once, but there's only so much boxing I can handle.

Sep 23, 2010 11:33 PM

May 2010
AlexSadist-sama said:

I agree as well. Three chapters is not really long, but both character has been unveiling a "killer move" right after the other, so seeing them come back everytime saying "you did not defeat me" makes things a bit redundant and forced out. I think it's also a bit sad that Ryohei is basically using all of his stuff at the very first fight. That won't leave him with much for the rest.
Sep 23, 2010 11:33 PM

Mar 2010
Hawaiian420 said:
viral_hun said:

Wow your funny its been like a three chapter fight, hell its been a very short fight if anything, this arc won't be done to like march or something next year.

Agreed. Compared to other mangas, I think Reborn!'s fights are pretty short and straightforward.
Sep 24, 2010 4:01 AM

Jan 2009
I really like this fight. I agree: ryohei needs more spotlight. I really like his personality. I'm sick of Hibari being overhyped (1st place in popularity polls -.-*) when he's the cliché anti-hero. Don't get me wrong, Hibari is pretty nice and all, but an anti-hero is an anti-hero.

I like Ryohei. Logically speaking, this fight will end soon. I hope it won't be his last part this entire arc though.
Sep 24, 2010 4:03 AM

Feb 2010
this fight getting boring we don't need another 1-2 more chapter of this...
Sep 24, 2010 5:15 AM

Jun 2009
Good to see Ryohei fighting, and his full charge will be showing next chapter, so it better go fast :P

Sep 24, 2010 6:54 AM

Jul 2009
I loved how utterly brutal this chapter was...even if it was obvious Ryohei wanted Aoba to come towards him at the end.
Sep 24, 2010 8:38 AM
Jun 2010
Tchako said:
AlexSadist-sama said:

I agree as well. Three chapters is not really long, but both character has been unveiling a "killer move" right after the other, so seeing them come back everytime saying "you did not defeat me" makes things a bit redundant and forced out. I think it's also a bit sad that Ryohei is basically using all of his stuff at the very first fight. That won't leave him with much for the rest.

I agree with how repetitive the fight is getting every time Ryohei or Aoba are like "You still haven't defeated me yet!" which has happened in every chapter of this fight.

Also, I find it strange how this fight doesn't feel as...compelling as Ryohei vs Lussuria...even though Amano has continued to develop Ryohei's character and Aoba got more character development than Lussuria before their respective fights.
Sep 24, 2010 11:10 AM

Apr 2009
Seriously?
This fight is so boring know. I mean, various punches, Ryohei almost fall down, Aoba scream, Ryohei comes back, more punches, Ryohei hits Aoba, Aoba comes back and scream, and it repeats again and again.
I will be very disappointed and angry if the battle doesn't end in the next chapter.
Oh, and if Aoba resists to the fully charged attack, he is a Byakuran II.
Sep 24, 2010 12:35 PM

Aug 2009
Phanima said:
It's been three chapters people, and on a supporting character that actually needs some of the spotlight. Heck, if they ended this fight last chapter, most of you probably would have whined that it was too short. Good grief.
I agree with the above statement.
Sep 24, 2010 6:41 PM
Oct 2009
I want to see the end of the battle!! I WANT TO KNOW what's with Yamamoto <3!!
TT^TT Takeshi...
Sep 25, 2010 1:14 AM

Apr 2010
This isn't my favorite fight, nor do I think I'll want to watch Gokudera fight Shitt-P (I have no idea what her name is supposed to be), and I LIKE Gokudera. I don't know why, I feel like, while the characters are more developed (like some have mentioned), they weren't as easily committed to memory (unlike Lussuria, who acts like, and maybe is, flamboyantly gay). But I have noticed that Ryohei always starts off in the arc with the first fight, so I'm hoping maybe it will escalate from there. Only time will tell.
Sep 25, 2010 2:39 AM

May 2009
It may be just 3 chapters, but it feels dragged out nevertheless. And we already knew that Ryohei will win when the fight haven't even started (because it'd be meaningless if he lost, since the others would just kick Aoba's ass right away).
Sep 25, 2010 4:11 PM
(Gamer)

Aug 2009
Ryohei is such an awesome character. He's really boxing to the extreme.

Sep 25, 2010 11:10 PM

Apr 2009
That's some unbelievable endurance /orz.
Sep 26, 2010 3:02 AM
Sep 2010
Man these writers suck shimon would never be this strong oh just cuz they get a ring on par with the vongola ring, some guys just can't come out of nowhere and be a match for any of them especially in boxing if koyo was so good then how come ryohei didn't know bout him wouldn't they have met in the school boxing tournaments or heard about how strong he is.

The only reason they wiped them out at the ceremony was cuz they don't know bout the flames of earth and then there rings were upgraded, now that they have upgraded rings Tsuna and everyone else is about even so how come they were unkown before this they are already strong hitmen enough to take on varia w/out flame fighting. It just doesn't make sense why there this strong and nobody knew bout them!
Sep 26, 2010 7:19 AM

Nov 2009
Yeah, not long in chapters but feels like a long fight. I don't completely dislike it though, the fact that somebody is actually getting destroyed physically like Ryohei is interesting. The exception is that we know that as a sun person he is just going to troll us with a revival ability.

So it is confirmed: Ryohei is definitely M. His specialty item confirms this.
Sep 26, 2010 7:25 AM

Feb 2008
Neither is fight long nor three chapters are long. The point is that we're waiting for three chapter fight for three weeks, so it seems long. They didn't drag on this battle, if it was one chapter per day, it'd be just a normal battle in sense of time spent.

Anyway, go Ryo, you deserve some spotlight. <3333 He's the best.

I'm also wondering what's with Yama-chi? :(
Sep 26, 2010 8:57 PM

Jun 2010
cheerioz said:
I have a feeling Ryohei will sack us badly on his charged sun power. Another Falcon Punch would be very boring.
A sort of Rejuvenation Technique that makes him recover from all the damage hes taken can appear. troll moar xD

Falcon Punch.......LOLs
Sep 26, 2010 9:03 PM

Jun 2010
I sure the fight will end in the next chapter ok guys ?

Don't worry about it besides.....everyone should be itching
for the fight between Tsuna and Enma......so bear with it! LOLs
Sep 26, 2010 9:54 PM

Feb 2010
Hawaiian420 said:
viral_hun said:

Actually I have to agree viral_hun as well =/ Though it could be that I'm not as fond of Ryohei as I am of other characters...so perhaps that may be why I also think this is dragging out >.> But like few other people said, it does seem a little redundant so maybe that's also why it feels like its long?

and I've been wondering about this since the start of the Shimon arc...is Amano Akira purposely making the art really messy (or different I guess?) or is it because she has some hand injury? o.O Because it's getting kind of hard to distinguish what's going on..especially in fights
Sep 27, 2010 6:31 AM

Oct 2008
Man, he's still alive? This fight is really dragging on.
Life is really simple, but we insist on making it complicated.~
Oct 2, 2010 4:25 AM

Aug 2009
So much pride.
And here I was, thinking that Pride was a Deadly Sin...
頭脳は子供、見た目は大人! ƪ(˘⌣˘)ʃ
Jun 12, 2011 3:49 PM

Dec 2009
Wow, what an awesome fight! ♥
Aug 17, 2011 6:59 AM

Jul 2010
I don't understand the complains its been a great fight, Ryohei has a Rocky Balboa like power in that he gets beat the fuck up but then with one punch he can take his opponent out.
Aug 13, 2013 10:21 AM

Feb 2011
I'm tempted to watch the anime just to see what this scene is like animated.

*wince* I did not need to say the bone fracturing though.

How is Ryouhei going to get medical attention after this? @_@
眠れないのは君のせい
Aug 17, 2013 12:15 PM

Dec 2012
Chouninatte said:
I'm tempted to watch the anime just to see what this scene is like animated.

*wince* I did not need to say the bone fracturing though.

How is Ryouhei going to get medical attention after this? @_@

The anime doesn't even go this far
I like anime.
Aug 29, 2017 11:44 AM

Feb 2013
He is fully charged.
Jun 28, 2023 10:43 AM

Jun 2021
I thought that Reborn's explanation about the overheating of the eyes was Reborn's point of view, that Ryohei had seen it as Koyo was blinded by anger, it's more appropriated for him but when ryohei says to koyo that he will be able to stay with the strain of the eyes i stayed like BRUUUUH
BRUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH

More topics from this board

Poll: » Katekyo Hitman Reborn! Chapter 409 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Barion-Zara - Nov 7, 2012

191 by senekohan »»
Apr 8, 1:25 PM

Poll: » Katekyo Hitman Reborn! Chapter 408 Discussion

azeriraz - Oct 30, 2012

32 by senekohan »»
Apr 8, 12:55 PM

Poll: » Katekyo Hitman Reborn! Chapter 407 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Kaengel - Oct 24, 2012

50 by senekohan »»
Apr 8, 12:39 PM

Poll: » Katekyo Hitman Reborn! Chapter 406 Discussion ( 1 2 )

reiko_ - Oct 17, 2012

64 by senekohan »»
Apr 8, 12:14 PM

Poll: » Katekyo Hitman Reborn! Chapter 405 Discussion

Kanic - Oct 10, 2012

49 by senekohan »»
Apr 8, 11:50 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.