Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
Poll: Code Geass - Hangyaku no Lelouch R2 Episode 8 Discussion

Oct 7, 2014 9:24 PM

Great episode. Woah! 1 Million ZEROS??? HOLY CRAP!!! Looks like Lelouch's plan worked nicely. But there are still many obstacles ahead. I just hope Suzaku stays out of the way. Onto the next episode!

Oct 14, 2014 4:58 AM

Z for Zorro Zero

Nov 22, 2014 8:41 AM

Nice twist, fuck you Suzaku for even thinking about giving the order to shoot!

Dec 12, 2014 3:24 PM

(rewatching)

And THIS is why Code Geass is a great anime. I can't help but Lelouch-laugh at all the Zeros. Great episode.

Dec 22, 2014 5:19 PM

Suzaku, live!- wow. wow.
Suzaku x Lulu all the way!

Feb 24, 2015 12:36 AM

Well Suzaku, that's check.

Mar 21, 2015 12:41 PM
Well, that ended better than any of the outcomes I thought of... I am pleased with this...

Okay Suzaku, you've calmed me down in regards to you now... I thank you for that.

The fuck mate? So many Zero masks... Those things look complex as hell, how the fuck did the get so many... Though as I typed that, I suddenly remember that they are all fighting with super advanced mechs...

By the way, I hope I'm not the only one that thought Rolo might pull a Nina and start masturbating to Lelouch... I still hope this doesn't happen...
Modified by Soulbrazier, Mar 21, 2015 12:46 PM

Apr 8, 2015 7:23 AM

That was hilarious, even though it's really unrealistic, but whatever, Suzaku got shit on again.

I ship Villetta and Ohgi, their interactions are fantastic.

Apr 28, 2015 6:44 AM

Friendlysoul said:
Senna said:
The many Zeros was a very WTF? inducing moment. Those Black Knights can sure change clothes fast! The Villetta x Ougi moments were love, though. And I really liked Zero revealing his identity to Sayoko at the end. It shows how much he trusts her; after all, she's cared for Nunnally too (both as her maid, and as a friend, I think).

Agreed :P

^^

May 13, 2015 9:07 PM

I gave up long ago on the thousands inconsistencies and absurd events of the code geass story but come on, sharing a secret plan with 1 million people without leak and making them wear 1 million outfits crafted out of nowhere ?
It's like the studio acknowledged the plot coherence didn't matter and just did wathever they wanted.

On a side note : lets say this outfit costs only 150$ (and it's probably much more), it's 150MM$ just like that not even speaking of how it's impossible to to make that in such a short time. I know war brings huge costs but that's another level.

May 20, 2015 3:07 AM

Epic plan as usual, that 1 million zeros tho... Lelouch owned Suzu so damn bad xD.

Aug 27, 2015 4:36 AM

1 million Zeros, brilliant, Suzaku got owned!
Also Sayoko knows Zero's identity now.

Oct 20, 2015 11:47 PM

Is Cecille big oppai? I never knew that.

LOL, Million Zero costume?? Since when did they mass produced Zero cosplay?? LOL
If they went to another country, did they bring their own needs (cloth, money,etc.)with them?? LOLOL XD What an lame strategy but effective, LOL. If the real Zero is board on that iceberg ship, why the Britannian won't notice that he is the real one???? LOLOL XD

Oct 31, 2015 8:26 AM
That was ridiculous, yet epically awesome.

5/5

Dec 5, 2015 12:44 PM

This ending was beyond absurd lol

It seems the anime has finally given up on trying to make any sense anymore, so I won't even bother pointing out its flaws from here on.

Modified by VoxOfTheSheeple, Dec 5, 2015 12:47 PM

Feb 28, 2016 2:18 PM
SHSL Good Luck

I did get a lot of V for Vendetta vibes from this episode.

4/5

Mar 7, 2016 2:44 PM

That was an interesting turn, but where's Cornelia?

Mar 11, 2016 10:55 AM

What's this...An episode where Suzaku doesn't completely pisses me off? Well I'll be damned.

Jun 2, 2016 10:58 PM

Where to even begin with the ridiculousness of this episode, the millions of Zeroes or the ice berg ship that's large enough to contain a million people, yet no one can detect it until it's close enough to shore? I get it that Lelouche is a genius and has the Geass power, but when the story goes way beyond believable to make him look so good, it kinda cheapens his victories.

Jun 6, 2016 10:31 PM

The promise of a gentle world .. carrying the will of Princess Euphemia .
Very great episode !! Zero Exile .
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.

Jul 27, 2016 8:27 AM

my nigga Zero ownd that bitch suzaku

Jan 14, 2017 4:12 AM

Cool episode but...

All it takes is one security check to find a zero costume, it's practically routine practice to check people coming into a venue for security reasons.

In real history the Japanese would've went on a killing spree (WW2) and unfortunately for kicks to find spies and dangerous elements in the midst of that crowd.
Nothing can happen until you swing the bat.

Mar 13, 2017 12:41 PM

Well I'm glad he had a plan. Like I didn't expect Lelouch to just sell his whole crew out. But I also struggled to think of what his big idea was. Maybe because it was so stupid. Like when they all pulled out the Zero masks I honestly thought this might be my breaking point in the show. The fact Suzaku went along with it was even more head scratching. For whatever reason by the end of the episode I'd accepted it though. Maybe they thought this was a crazy good plot twist that would powerfully call to mind Spartacus. Maybe they wrote themselves in a corner with Nunally being Viceroy, and this was the only solution they could come up with. Move Zero to China buy him some time to figure out his strategy. Either way by the end it didn't bother me, moving on going to see where they're taking this show next. Also I find it interesting they're still tracking the R1 plot where Ohgi briefly dated that Britannian whose name I embarrassingly still can't remember (there are so many characters). I wonder how things will turn out for them.

May 6, 2017 2:26 AM

GG ZERO, WELL PLAYED.

Aug 2, 2017 8:25 AM

#WeAreZero

"Sure, we'll exile Zero" [1M Zeroes appear] ...Goddamnit
Around the gif~
"It's a big mistake to think you're the only one who can turn into a car"
- Shiori Takatsuki

Jan 4, 2018 9:53 PM

welll this show never fails to amaze me...so everyone was pardoned lol

Dec 21, 2018 3:42 PM

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!

I love this anime.

Jan 11, 5:40 AM
ahaha.. we are all exiled because we all are Zero.
Smart move, I wasn't expecting that at all

Mar 11, 7:35 PM
How the heck did he supply a million people with the Zero outfit, especially in such a short amount of time...a little unrealistic. Lelouch's plan worked out though.

Jun 19, 10:21 PM

This episode was hilarious, in a good way. Kaguya calling Zero her wife is still weird. The Order of the Black Knights having reservations about working with Britannia is understandable, especially after what happened last time. Lelouch's order to Suzaku telling him to live is still in effect, which is interesting. Seeing Villetta asking Lelouch what he wanted makes me happy for some reason, and I'm not sure why. We finally get an explanation as to what happened with Nina after what, eight episodes? Nine? I was at first confused as to what play Lelouch was making requesting to be exiled, as if he was just running away from everything, but then this happened.

The dog wearing a Zero mask speaks with me on a spiritual level. How did they get the materials to pull this off? How did they keep it a secret among one million people? Regardless of the plot holes, the plan is completely brilliant. Only Lelouch could have pulled this off. Wonder what's going to happen now that they are heading to China.

Pages (5) « First ... « 3 4 [5]