Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
May 24, 2008 10:29 PM

Jun 2007
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
I think this episode was awesome!!! I hope Malek doesn't get killed some time in the near furture, else it won't be as interesting.

And his Amalgam form looks better than Gerd's. But more evil.
May 25, 2008 2:00 AM
Apr 2008
Liked this episode too.
May 25, 2008 2:17 AM
May 2008
Very good episode, and nice plot development.

One question, Why is this anime SO UNDERRATED!!
May 25, 2008 2:26 AM

Dec 2007
mzonnet said:

Most probably say it is no good because of the bad first impressions they had of the first few episodes.

This series is truly getting better with time.
May 25, 2008 2:57 AM

Jan 2008
Good episode. Shame that Gonzo doesn't provide better quality stream for the series.

"There is a road in the hearts of all of us, hidden and seldom traveled,
which leads to an unknown, secret place."
May 25, 2008 5:29 AM

Mar 2008
well the episode was great imo...some more info on Joseph, i really like the guy lol..
i was happy to see Malek have his way with the bullies, i just hope he remains sane (not go berserk like Gerd), wonder how Amanda will cope with all of this in thee next esisode

Shurtugal said:

nah i like Gerd's form more, with the winglike things on his back, i also think Gerd looked more 'powerful'...but it's all opinion of course

yeh Blassreiter got underrated due to a lot of ppl 'dropping' it after the first few episodes...(i actually liked it from the start lol, still do)..(also a lot of ppl saying it would be bad because it was a Gonzo anime...)
i do think it deserves better but i suppose in the end all that matters is my personal rating of this anime

MAL list updates
May 25, 2008 12:50 PM
Jun 2007
Wow, lots of things happened.
I really hope Malek and Joseph don't become enemies.

Also, calling it right now. Amanda x Joseph end.

May 26, 2008 4:17 AM

Jun 2007
Deadpool135 said:
mzonnet said:

Most probably say it is no good because of the bad first impressions they had of the first few episodes.

This series is truly getting better with time.

Yup. But like Stjeppe, i liked it from the start as well. It just got better. Hope ppl see fit to give it a higher rating. It's quite sad.
May 26, 2008 6:47 PM
Jul 2018
Poor Blassreiter getting such low ratings just because of people rating it only on the first couple of episodes. Personally, I think this series is awesome.

I really don't want Malek & Joseph to become enemies but at the same time, that would be really interesting. I just want Malek to live longer than Gerd did & hopefully regain his senses. He's my favourite character right now.

AnimusNathan said:
Also, calling it right now. Amanda x Joseph end.

I doubt it.
May 26, 2008 9:23 PM
Jun 2007
meconopsis said:

I doubt it.

Alright. This is a bet you'll lose though.

May 26, 2008 10:33 PM
Jul 2018
AnimusNathan said:
meconopsis said:

I doubt it.

Alright. This is a bet you'll lose though.

I just can't see any romance happening in the series at the moment. But there are still lots of episodes left so I guess we shall wait & see.
May 26, 2008 10:46 PM

Feb 2008
Malek is annoying but I like this episode.

My prediction of the Wolf turning into an Amalgam was spot on too ^_^

May 28, 2008 6:10 PM

Sep 2007
I really don't like Malek he is such a wimp... well... technically not anymore but he was. So I'm kinda hoping he dies :P
May 28, 2008 8:49 PM

Jan 2008
Stjeppe said:
well the episode was great imo...some more info on Joseph, i really like the guy lol..
i was happy to see Malek have his way with the bullies, i just hope he remains sane (not go berserk like Gerd), wonder how Amanda will cope with all of this in thee next esisode

Shurtugal said:

nah i like Gerd's form more, with the winglike things on his back, i also think Gerd looked more 'powerful'...but it's all opinion of course

yeh Blassreiter got underrated due to a lot of ppl 'dropping' it after the first few episodes...(i actually liked it from the start lol, still do)..(also a lot of ppl saying it would be bad because it was a Gonzo anime...)
i do think it deserves better but i suppose in the end all that matters is my personal rating of this anime

I also loved it from the very first episode, I thought I was the only one who loved it.
May 29, 2008 1:46 AM

Jun 2007
this series is getting really good. I would have thought that kid would go nuts and start killing other people but he seemed to really keep his cool and not kill anyone else.

PS. the rating isn't affected by people that rated it low after only seeing 2 or 3 eps. They have to see more then a quarter before their rating is calculated or something like that. Xinil has posted about this before since people where complaining about how new shows or shows that where not even out where getting super high ratings. So the ratings so far have been based purly on who's actually voted and as seen the required amount of eps for their vote to count.
May 30, 2008 4:46 AM
Apr 2008
hmm this ep is really good
glad that I didn't drop it at all
May 31, 2008 5:12 AM

Mar 2008
ah well good to see there are more Blassreiter supporters now :D
i knew it would become a great series :P

well yeh about the rating i didn't know that it wasn't calculated..but anyways i only intend to rate a show after i have completely watched it (unless those large series with 200+episodes still airing), i don't even rate series that i drop, what's the point

btw next episode this evening, cant wait :P

MAL list updates
Jun 18, 2008 2:32 PM
Anime DB Admin
BACK FOR MORE?

Jan 2007
I could see Amanda becoming a Demoniac somehow. I liked this episode too.

staff.applications  
guidelines.faq 

report.abuse  

thx.skittles  
thx.kina 

[H+] ³  
Jun 18, 2008 6:48 PM

Feb 2008
lol the more intent the person the more powerful they become it seems. Gerd just wanted to get better....malek wanted power.... itll be interesting how he develops...or falls.

but maaannnnn the CG was pitiful. i mean somedays you can tolorate it but damn. like when amanda cam eoff her bike after blue jumped the river....aaaaa simply just terrible.
Jun 19, 2008 3:00 AM

May 2008
k series is getting intense, speaking of intense, that scene with wolf was soo intense he passed out xD
Dec 28, 2008 7:21 PM

Jul 2008
I'm definitely glad I did not drop this series. I think I just wanted to spite all the people complaining about it after watching on the first few episodes.

BEGINNER
Jan 4, 2009 7:10 PM
Mar 2008
Looks like that hand job was a shocking and very informative learning experience for the chief. Also Malek sucked from the beginning but at least he squashed some melons.
Apr 29, 2009 10:59 PM

Jan 2008
So far I really like this anime I dont know if I will like it all the way through but what I do know is I will be finishing it even if I loose interest I might take awhile to do so but I will finish. I give this episode a 8/10
Aug 8, 2009 11:37 AM

Aug 2008
cyruz said:
I could see Amanda becoming a Demoniac somehow.

This.
Their captain is def gonna be evil I think.
Have you guys wondered how they learn to fight in their new bodies so fast? With the whips and swords etc. Guess it's the nano machines.
Also, yes, the CG is awful, why do they keep putting CG in animes.
Aug 14, 2009 7:44 AM
Apr 2009
Firefox265 said:
I really don't like Malek he is such a wimp... well... technically not anymore but he was. So I'm kinda hoping he dies :P
Jan 26, 2010 8:21 AM

Jul 2009
agree this anime is soooo underrated

its so awesome

its gona get better after each episode
Oct 9, 2010 5:08 PM

Mar 2010
Kid just kill the unjustice and run just like joseph sheesh

Behold of my awesomeness~
controversial and/or sensitive topics likely devolve into the same repetitive, derogatory, abusive, and harassing comments can no longer be posted.
But my feels.
Jan 10, 2011 9:45 AM

Dec 2010
is it just me or does it seem like there hinting at a lot of characters turning soon, i mean wasn't one of the episodes called "the infection spreads" or something among those lines? oh and I'm calling it i think Hermann will turn into a demoniac due to his reckless nature(probably will get injured or have blood splatter on him).
Jan 20, 2011 4:27 PM

Dec 2008
So, the sexy scientist gives Wolf a hand job and tells him lies and he becomes her puppet. Oh my goddess, what would he have done if she would have actually had sex with him? LOL!!
I'm glad those three bullies are dead now, but I hate that Malek was stupid enough to take the pill. I have to say that his amalgam form is quite bad ass!
Jun 28, 2013 8:17 AM

May 2012
Well that sure developed quite nicely, some decent development happening now so lets see what's next!
Jan 5, 2014 1:13 PM

Aug 2013
Rich kids got what was coming to them, poor Amanda though.
My Candies:
Dec 13, 2014 9:16 PM

Jun 2011
I don't like the way they write this show, and I don't like Amanda at all, most of the time she shows up on screen she's either 'The Boobs' or 'The Ass'. Then this woman here keeps saying things like "I understand you", or "Sorry I am pathetic I can't do anything". And, she did nothing since her suspicion around episode 3 or 4, that Blue is actually doing something other than being the criminal they claimed. Sure she was somewhat occupied with her brother's affair, but that's only on screen, she's also working off-screen yo, and yet she still did nothing.
Honobono Log - best slice of life short
--------------------------------------------
most kawaii loli overlord
----------------------------
Donquixote Doflamingo AMV - Control

More topics from this board

Poll: » Blassreiter Episode 24 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Kuemauricebackup - Sep 27, 2008

80 by Inexplicable »»
Mar 28, 2023 12:29 PM

Poll: » Blassreiter Episode 5 Discussion

Monkey_D_Luffy - May 3, 2008

26 by skr_123 »»
Dec 19, 2022 9:21 AM

» Any differences between the Light novel and the anime?

kuik - Feb 15, 2022

0 by kuik »»
Feb 15, 2022 4:36 PM

Poll: » Blassreiter Episode 13 Discussion

Carp - Jul 5, 2008

26 by Avichii »»
Sep 17, 2020 5:57 AM

» Blu-Ray?

TheCrunchyUser - May 10, 2020

0 by TheCrunchyUser »»
May 10, 2020 4:47 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.