Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
Sep 17, 2010 8:27 PM

Nov 2008
First of all, I need to say that I liked the ending. Anything else would have been repetitive of S1, anticlimatic, or too open ended. But there was something that really bugged me about it; Ciel and Sebastian's relationship. And I think it bugged a lot of other people too.There were also a lot of things left unexplained.

The producers know exactly what the viewers want, and what they don't want. They intentionally stirred us up by not telling us Ciel would even be in S2, and by doing this got the series a ridiculous amount of attention. They know that most of us will look at this ending and see it more as a new beginning; it just raises too many questions to satisfy us.

So I'm almost certain there's going to be more the story.

What do you guys think? Do you even WANT another series?

isometimesfeelliketheonlypersonintheworldwholovedseason2;u;

XephiaSep 17, 2010 8:31 PM
Sep 17, 2010 8:52 PM

May 2009
As a viewer, I wouldn't want a season 3. To even consider making one, wouldn't make much sense to me given how Ciel's a demon now and all that. IMO, a series focused just around Ciel and Sebastian would be 100% boring. At least with Kuroshitsuji II, we had the Trancey household to focus on, which made it interesting, imo.

There's just not much else you can do with the anime's story.
Sep 18, 2010 12:37 AM

Jan 2009
The anime is so different ... Let's save Ciel's and Sebastian's relationship to grow in the manga, ^_^' the reason they left so many unanswered questions could simply be because it's not meant to be answered yet.

I would personally like to see what they plan to do next.
As for the "well what else can happen in a season3" there are still a lot of things the anime didn't cover that's in the manga. Like... tons! There is always gonna be an idea, the problem would be more like, timing/ time line.
Like how many people thought that the second season was in the same time frame as the first season?? O_O

Other than that I would luv more >///<
Sep 18, 2010 12:57 AM

Nov 2009
I agree with the creator of this thread.

There's a big opening for a third season, and besides..

They effing made Ciel into a demon. Don't you think they'd want to play around with that fact?

I doubt they would just go "ahurhuruhurhhur he's a demon now but we're ending it"
Sep 18, 2010 1:52 AM

Nov 2008
ssjup81 said:
As a viewer, I wouldn't want a season 3. To even consider making one, wouldn't make much sense to me given how Ciel's a demon now and all that. IMO, a series focused just around Ciel and Sebastian would be 100% boring. At least with Kuroshitsuji II, we had the Trancey household to focus on, which made it interesting, imo.

There's just not much else you can do with the anime's story.

Of course it wouldn't just focus on the two characters; no plot writer would be stupid enough to do that with Kuro. But there are hundreds of possibilities; a plot involving the death gods, or some High Order of demons; Ciel making a contract with a human and learning what it's like to serve somone else; Ciel (who we know, in the anime, hates demons) using his genius to discover some kind of flaw in demons, and using that to wipe out the demon population; etc.

And then there's all the internal struggles. In the manga, Ciel has killed in cold blood before, but not the Ciel in the anime. How would he cope if the person he made a contract with was somone who hated Ciel while he was alive (but was unaware that Ciel was the demon he was contracting) and ordered Ciel to kill his old associates (Elizabeth, Lau, the servants, etc)? Or even just another child? And then there's the fear of living forever, unchanging. The first few years of being a demon would be nerve-wracking. I bet a huge amount of them are actually pretty insane.

Evikaya said:
The anime is so different ... Let's save Ciel's and Sebastian's relationship to grow in the manga, ^_^' the reason they left so many unanswered questions could simply be because it's not meant to be answered yet.

As for the "well what else can happen in a season3" there are still a lot of things the anime didn't cover that's in the manga. Like... tons! There is always gonna be an idea, the problem would be more like, timing/ time line.
Like how many people thought that the second season was in the same time frame as the first season?? O_O

As much as I love the manga, I would NOT like them to try and incorporate some of the new manga arcs into the anime. The anime and manga are just way too different. (I would, however, LOVE for them to do a 'brotherhood' on Kuro sometime in the distant future).

I'm a fan of both the anime and manga, but think of them two completely different series, so my view of the manga and opinion on Ciel and Sebby's relationship wouldn't suffer if the anime continued.

Vcruzer said:

They effing made Ciel into a demon. Don't you think they'd want to play around with that fact?

I doubt they would just go "ahurhuruhurhhur he's a demon now but we're ending it"

Glad you agree! If I were working on Kuroshitusji there's no way I'd be able to drop it there. It'd be like JK Rowling stopping Harry Potter just as Harry made it to Hogwarts X3
XephiaSep 18, 2010 1:55 AM
Sep 18, 2010 1:56 AM

Oct 2008
No. I don't want a season 3.

I want a decent remake which follows the manga.
Sep 18, 2010 2:05 AM

Nov 2008
shadowsword said:
No. I don't want a season 3.

I want a decent remake which follows the manga.

That's what we all want, but realistically it isn't going to happen anytime soon. A s3 of the Anime!verse is much more likely.
Sep 18, 2010 2:11 AM

Jun 2009
No.

Sep 18, 2010 2:13 AM

Nov 2009
No,i dont want season 3
I want a remake of the last episode only now it`ll have 3 last episodes for the things happend in the last episode.
Sep 18, 2010 2:24 AM

Jun 2008
I wouldn't want a 3rd season..
I'm satisfied but its good if they will make an extra OVA for more satisfaction..

Visit our website at http://www.animeotakucorner.com
Sep 18, 2010 2:30 AM

Jan 2010
I am greedy, so I must say that I want season 3 to see what happens with demon ciel and sebastian. But I would be very happy if they would make few kuroshitsuji anime movies about the circus arc too, I think it would be great. I must agree with Xephia and vcruzer, there is a lot of possibilities for season 3, and it would be such a waste not to use it. Many people didn"t want to hear for season 2 but now they love it, so we just have to wait and see. Tsoboso Yana and producers did a good job by now, so I don"t see why they wouldn"t continue that way... I hope that soon there will be petitions for next season, and I am just waiting for it so sign and spread it to people... :)
Sep 18, 2010 2:46 AM

Jun 2008
For me i love Kuroshitsuji So much , but i don't think it needs 3nd season
But if it will be a 3nd season , i would love to watch it

Sep 18, 2010 5:28 AM

Jul 2010
I am só for a season 3, I just háve to see how Sebastian and ciel are doing! But what I don't understand is that the contract is still in tact... can somebody explain it? The contract is; Sebastian will serve Ciel so that he'll get his wish (revenge in his case) fulfilled and after his wish is granted Sebastian will get ciel's soul, right? Now that ciel doesn't have a soul anymore how the hell can the contract still be in tact? What does Sebastian "bind" to ciel now that part of the contract is away? Can't Sebastian just leave ciel and make a new contract? Well I would lóve to see a season 3 (unlike the most of the others here xd) and I kinda hope for it cauz it's so freakin' epic is this would be the end.. like; "Muhahahaha he's a demon! Yeah, we've decided to make Ciel Phantomhice a demon!! And to torture Sebastian for all eternity! Whahahuhuahahua" o.O I'm gonna crazy if I think about it like that XD I also wanna see more Grelle, he's just an epic character! :D Sigh, but I don't think it's gonna happen, well all I can do is hope to see a new season/OVA (no, not "ciel in wonderland" or that other DVD special) with Sebastian, saying "Yes, my Lord" with a smile on his face :) If that would happend then I would be fully satisfied xd
Sep 18, 2010 5:36 AM

Feb 2009
filthy_victorian said:
But I would be very happy if they would make few kuroshitsuji anime movies about the circus arc too, I think it would be great.

I totally agree. I also want a Kuroshitsuji movie.. and especially the circus arc ^^
Sep 18, 2010 6:56 AM

Feb 2010
don'tworryyouaren'ttheonlyonewholovedseason2.

=) <3
Sep 18, 2010 8:19 AM
Aug 2010
I don't know, the arc seems too "original story" to be put in the anime (which is practically Yana's doujinshi about her own original story).
Sep 18, 2010 8:24 AM

Nov 2007
They could always do OVA's bundled with the manga volumes to satisfy manga fans. That's the best option they could do with animating Kuroshitsuji. Enough with the TV series, let that one end for good.
Sep 18, 2010 8:28 AM
Aug 2010
Mewcandy said:
Astrid_ said:
I don't know, the arc seems too "original story" to be put in the anime (which is practically Yana's doujinshi about her own original story).

Which one? The Murder Mystery?

That and before that the circus. Those are all stories I associate with the manga only.
Sep 18, 2010 8:54 AM

Nov 2009
Okay, now, if not a season 3 at least a couple ovas or a movie.
A movie would sell out like crazy in my opinion.
And imagine how much more beautiful the animation would be, all movies are prettier than the original series. Just look at Air.
Sep 18, 2010 1:41 PM

Jan 2010
Nah, not really. I kinda want a remake where the anime follows the manga more, but it doesn't bother me that much.
Sep 19, 2010 4:22 PM
Mar 2008
I actually enjoyed the ending to season 2, and am rather content w/ it. Though I LOVE your idea of Ciel having to serve someone else!~

I don't really think a 3rd season would be all to great. For some reason or another, I just find 3 seasons of anime to be pushing it (well, cuz w/ anime, a season is basicly another series entirely). I'm just looking forward to the OVAs atm.
Sep 19, 2010 5:32 PM
Feb 2010
Definitely would love to see a third season, and I think it could happen. The ending wasn't exactly conclusive, and they could bring up some kind of plot surrounding Ciel being a demon... ahh I just love them and want to see them again!!
Bring on the OVAs!!
Sep 19, 2010 6:41 PM
Aug 2010
Kantarou said:
They could always do OVA's bundled with the manga volumes to satisfy manga fans. That's the best option they could do with animating Kuroshitsuji. Enough with the TV series, let that one end for good.

I agree.

The anime itself really didn't even need a second season, I found the first seasons ending much more satisfying. Season 2 kind of disappointed me and I don't think they should take it any farther.
A movie would be pretty good too though.
Sep 20, 2010 7:57 AM

Jun 2009
HimekaLeafNinja said:
bladebreaker said:
For me i love Kuroshitsuji So much , but i don't think it needs 3nd season
But if it will be a 3nd season , i would love to watch it

I agree completely *nods*
Sep 20, 2010 9:18 AM

Dec 2009
Just let it die
Sep 20, 2010 10:11 AM

Nov 2008
I want a third season.
I don't want any manga's arcs in anime.

Kuroshitsuji as an anime disappointed me greatly already during first season, and since then I treat manga and anime as totally another things. The second season was absolutely weird, but right after I've got used to blond-transvestite-shota-constantly-being-high (read Alois) I started to enjoy it xD thus I'd love third season, with lots of fanservice and wtfness~~

Especially that with one chapter per month reading manga it's hell D:
Sep 21, 2010 6:43 PM

Feb 2010
Kuroshitsuji only merits a third season if they remake it according to the manga. Besides, with the way that Kuroshitsuji II ended, a third season would most likely end up being more contrived and more convoluted. It will be difficult to work with.
Sep 21, 2010 6:49 PM

Jun 2009
No.
In fact I wouldn't be happy if they did at all.
The anime is too different from the manga, and honestly I don't like the manga right now.
I stand by my opinion that is season was weird, and I don't honestly think I could do it again.
So no.

Where there is no imagination there is no horror. || Arthur Conan Doyle || Happy Halloween!
Sep 23, 2010 5:35 AM
Jul 2010
But the anime is anime. It is different than the manga
Sep 23, 2010 9:05 AM

Jul 2010
I think there should be a 3rd season showing the lives of Ciel and Sebastian as Demon & Demon *o* *yaoibaka*
Like showing how Sebastian is sooo deeply in love with Ciel because Ciel feeds him with his blood everyday (remember Claude's reaction when he licked Ciel's blood? XD), because I still believe that Ciel has a soul. And I request hot scenes HAHAHAHH
~* P H A N T O M H I V E ~ H O U S E H O L D *~

...because I NEED to see some Ciel x Sebastian again...
Sep 23, 2010 9:08 AM

Jul 2010
Vcruzer said:
Okay, now, if not a season 3 at least a couple ovas or a movie.
A movie would sell out like crazy in my opinion.
And imagine how much more beautiful the animation would be, all movies are prettier than the original series. Just look at Air.

I agree (: but just if it has Ciel x Sebastian! [ignore XD]
~* P H A N T O M H I V E ~ H O U S E H O L D *~

...because I NEED to see some Ciel x Sebastian again...
Sep 23, 2010 9:14 PM

Jul 2010
I would prefer another season cuz there is still something missing :( really there is something....
Sep 24, 2010 5:19 AM
Aug 2010
i think it,i don't want episode III
Sep 24, 2010 7:34 AM
Jul 2010
carol_4never said:
I think there should be a 3rd season showing the lives of Ciel and Sebastian as Demon & Demon *o* *yaoibaka*
Like showing how Sebastian is sooo deeply in love with Ciel because Ciel feeds him with his blood everyday (remember Claude's reaction when he licked Ciel's blood? XD), because I still believe that Ciel has a soul. And I request hot scenes HAHAHAHH

I don't think it's possible now since Ciel is a demon. Isn't his blood supposed to change too?
Sep 24, 2010 10:41 AM
Jul 2010
Does anyone have the OST for season 2? Or a link where I can download from?
Mar 28, 2012 11:12 PM
Mar 2012
yes i would like to have a third season because it all ready official, they say that in kuroshitsuji III (black butlerIII ) Sebastian is trying to find a way change ciel back to being a human. isnt that cool and i heard it was going to be release 2012 or2013 and suppose to be awesome.

More topics from this board

Poll: » Kuroshitsuji II Episode 10 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

shadowsword - Sep 2, 2010

364 by Uguu_Tsukimiya »»
4 hours ago

Poll: » Kuroshitsuji II Episode 8 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

shadowsword - Aug 19, 2010

1505 by Uguu_Tsukimiya »»
Yesterday, 4:29 AM

Poll: » Kuroshitsuji II Episode 6 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

LadyTalion - Aug 5, 2010

208 by Uguu_Tsukimiya »»
Yesterday, 12:54 AM

Poll: » Kuroshitsuji II Episode 4 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

LadyTalion - Jul 22, 2010

200 by Uguu_Tsukimiya »»
Apr 23, 7:51 AM

Poll: » Kuroshitsuji II Episode 3 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Pheefa - Jul 15, 2010

199 by iggggi »»
Apr 20, 11:44 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.