Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (2) « 1 [2]
Oct 3, 2010 10:12 PM

Sep 2009
Loved the art for this anime, but I felt it was a little too boring for my tastes (even as a slice of life). Ok ending.
Oct 4, 2010 4:14 AM

Jan 2010
The most generic and lame anime I have seen in the past two years... But I liked it in a way, it had a nice atmosphere. And as already mentioned, it needed more of the twins. They were the best part of the anime. 3/10
Feb 18, 2011 10:10 PM

Jun 2008
Nice animation throughout the entire series.....That is the ONLY good thing I will say about this anime.

Everything else was VERY BAD:

Idiotic and Badly made Plot/storyline...

Uninteresting and Below Average Characters...

Boring transitional episodes...

Overall this was a WASTE of my time, I never liked it and the ending was as stupid and uninteresting as the entire season.

I'm just glad I finished....4/10
--ALEX--Feb 19, 2011 11:20 AM
Jun 5, 2014 7:43 PM

Mar 2014
Aberdeen and avirl !! Better be safe!! (random phrase..)
The Tower of the said "Waterwheel of eden" .. looks like.. the tower of babel in some point..
The Crystal monsters looks like pokemons lol!!
Salsa and ritos looks kawaii even in dangerous battles!!
Damn that Fabious duke and Nagan the man with a hammer are incredibly good!!
All the guys that stayed behind .. *salutes*.
Lady Altworth as a medium!!
determination and will!!
Final battle begins!!
The Start of failures..
Companions saves the rest!!
Everyone's Feelings!!
The Sword of Shiken Lustine!! descents upon the heavens thou the holy knight , Chelsea!!
Slashes Like a BOSS.
Quest Complete!!!
The World was saved once and for all!!
The Morning light that Shines upon the Saviors of the world ... Well done everybody!!
Back to normal again... Everybody's happy again :)
Great Ending!!!
Pretty Good Episode!!!

Conclusion , Shukufuku no campanella is one of the amazing animes I ever seen !!
Truly, an Epic Anime up to the end!! From Introductions until Farewells... I surely enjoyed it!!!
Now , For all those scums... I mean People who didn't appreciated or even bashed this anime ...
I say.... KILL YOUR SELF. Selfish scums that only want romantic developments in the series .
There's no romance genre at the anime in the first place!! why hope so !? This Anime improved from beginning up until the ending !! Like a Normal Fantasy , Magic anime!! Battles were amazing.. Settings was good... Plot was finished ... This Anime successfully emphasizes Thy Roles!! Ending was quite commendable enough to hope for another season!!
I Don't know why you guys gives bad ratings to this anime ... It even gives enough developments for all the characters!! (well half of the main I guess..) then If you want EXTRA developments and improvements on all the corners of this series ... Then do something other than giving bad impressions!! Sign Petitions .. Buy their stuffs .. Check Sales and etc.
Last words , I only wished for this anime to have more seasons or make animes that is the same as this one ... I am just a typical average guy here .. Don't Mind me . I am just giving out my thoughts about the anime and the Scums of this world.
Note : Harem genre doesn't mean Soft Romance . Harem just on "Likes the MC" and done.
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Apr 6, 2016 6:18 PM
Feb 2016
AnimeLaver01 said:
Aberdeen and avirl !! Better be safe!! (random phrase..)
The Tower of the said "Waterwheel of eden" .. looks like.. the tower of babel in some point..
The Crystal monsters looks like pokemons lol!!
Salsa and ritos looks kawaii even in dangerous battles!!
Damn that Fabious duke and Nagan the man with a hammer are incredibly good!!
All the guys that stayed behind .. *salutes*.
Lady Altworth as a medium!!
determination and will!!
Final battle begins!!
The Start of failures..
Companions saves the rest!!
Everyone's Feelings!!
The Sword of Shiken Lustine!! descents upon the heavens thou the holy knight , Chelsea!!
Slashes Like a BOSS.
Quest Complete!!!
The World was saved once and for all!!
The Morning light that Shines upon the Saviors of the world ... Well done everybody!!
Back to normal again... Everybody's happy again :)
Great Ending!!!
Pretty Good Episode!!!

Conclusion , Shukufuku no campanella is one of the amazing animes I ever seen !!
Truly, an Epic Anime up to the end!! From Introductions until Farewells... I surely enjoyed it!!!
Now , For all those scums... I mean People who didn't appreciated or even bashed this anime ...
I say.... KILL YOUR SELF. Selfish scums that only want romantic developments in the series .
There's no romance genre at the anime in the first place!! why hope so !? This Anime improved from beginning up until the ending !! Like a Normal Fantasy , Magic anime!! Battles were amazing.. Settings was good... Plot was finished ... This Anime successfully emphasizes Thy Roles!! Ending was quite commendable enough to hope for another season!!
I Don't know why you guys gives bad ratings to this anime ... It even gives enough developments for all the characters!! (well half of the main I guess..) then If you want EXTRA developments and improvements on all the corners of this series ... Then do something other than giving bad impressions!! Sign Petitions .. Buy their stuffs .. Check Sales and etc.
Last words , I only wished for this anime to have more seasons or make animes that is the same as this one ... I am just a typical average guy here .. Don't Mind me . I am just giving out my thoughts about the anime and the Scums of this world.
Note : Harem genre doesn't mean Soft Romance . Harem just on "Likes the MC" and done.

You're a fucking retard with poor taste if you liked this anime! Haha calling people scum because they don't like this bullshit is what makes you a double retard! Also I sure hope that you killed yourself already, its a waste of space and oxygen having you alive
Jun 15, 2016 5:33 AM

Nov 2012
The last arc is what made this good for me, the SOL part was yawningly boring.
A city's greatness is determined by the speed of its internet connection.
Sep 5, 2018 6:58 PM

Jun 2011
A little too cheesy (and easy) with the happy ending imo. I understand that this was never meant to be a serious drama, but they said that the probability of success is not even 1%, could've easily made it around 30% or lower than half.. it's far more believable.

This is the type of show that's not bad, but not good either. It's not that there's nothing good about it at all, it's just that they don't give focus on what's best about the show, the world building. There's little known about their world tbh outside of just heavy exposition. The show is way too passive in like the first 2/3 of the series. It's basically slice of life harem, but it doesn't allow us to learn much at all about any of them, not the main guy Leicester (but they somehow call him Lester lol), nor Carina the blonde, or any of the other girls to be honest other than Agnes.

The action didn't seem to fit very well in the series. It feels out of place to be honest. It's pretty much fanservice. Speaking of fanservice, the nudity also feels very out of place. These just feel like they don't belong.

The high pitched voice is also a huge turn off, and Minette is a serious offender of this. Could've been less annoying to watch if they tone it down.

The Tortilla sisters were pretty amusing at the beginning but their skit grew stale after a while.

This could've been quite a bit better if they have any sort of focus in the first 2/3 of the series..
Honobono Log - best slice of life short
--------------------------------------------
most kawaii loli overlord
----------------------------
Donquixote Doflamingo AMV - Control
Pages (2) « 1 [2]

More topics from this board

Poll: » Shukufuku no Campanella Episode 6 Discussion

Hoppy - Aug 6, 2010

33 by Shuichi2 »»
Oct 23, 2018 12:01 PM

Poll: » Shukufuku no Campanella Episode 4 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Hoppy - Jul 23, 2010

64 by nDroae »»
Apr 24, 2018 12:56 PM

Poll: » Shukufuku no Campanella Episode 1 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Kanade-chan - Jul 2, 2010

122 by Khalan »»
Dec 15, 2016 5:59 AM

Poll: » Shukufuku no Campanella Episode 11 Discussion

Hoppy - Sep 10, 2010

29 by AnimeLaver01 »»
Jun 5, 2014 8:11 AM

Poll: » Shukufuku no Campanella Episode 3 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Hoppy - Jul 16, 2010

53 by BladesOfTime »»
Sep 14, 2013 2:51 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.