Forum Settings
Forums
New
Sep 16, 2010 9:51 PM

Sep 2010
What anime do you enjoy best, and what else do you like, tell the reason too, so that you can make others join your side if they haven't already. XD
Evil, yet nice. Awesome yet insane.
You know you love me.
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members
Sep 19, 2010 2:38 PM
Mar 2010
hey i like detective Conan case closed, greatest teacher onizuka, bleach, naruto, full metal alchemist, and many more
Sep 20, 2010 5:58 PM

Sep 2010
Well this person (me) loves Fullmetal Alchemist, D. Gray Man, Lucky*Star and Soul Eater! Fullmetasl Alchemist because it's the best, Hiromu is a great Mangaka and story writer, she is great insperation and helped me grow out of my black shell of doom that once was pink.... *shivers*

D. Gray Man because it's interesting, Hoshino is also a great insperation and broke another shell that kept me from being happy. She's a great mangaka and like Hiromu she is also a great Mangaka and because her manga is still ongoing she keeps suprising me with all these twists and turns, which is about the same as the anime so its not actually all manga related, I'm sure I'll be out in a new season soon because you can't leave it like that!

Lucky*Star because I loved being able to watch someone in a school enviornment and showing these adventures in the same place I currently live in. (I currently had this happen to me, adventure that made me almost have a heart attack) But then at the end it was awesome, it was nice to hear the entire song. X3

Soul Eater because it helped me come where I am now like all of these. It helped me notice it was sometimes good to go insane (see where I get this exreme hyperness from now?) but it is also good to be brave and not resort to all-out insanity, expessially if your doing that out of fear. (Ashura I'm looking at you. Ashura: O_O)

I hope you like at least one of these, if you thought what I said was interesting and want to check out the anime now. DO IT.
You know you love me.
Sep 20, 2010 6:15 PM
Mar 2010
i like them 2 hey theres also clannad that i liked and hunterxhunter plus alot more
Sep 20, 2010 6:17 PM

Sep 2010
Yeah, you seem to have a lot of anime you like. :D
You know you love me.
Sep 23, 2010 3:00 PM
Mar 2010
ya i no but theres so many great anime out there u no
Sep 23, 2010 5:47 PM

Sep 2010
True, true. So very true.
You know you love me.
Nov 22, 2010 1:51 PM

Jul 2008
My all time favorite anime is One Piece. I just love everything about it. From the characters, to the plot, and yes, even the animation. The entire series got me from liking ninjas to LOVING PIRATES! >:D
Nov 22, 2010 3:34 PM

Sep 2010
Haha, One Peice is one of the animes I wanna watch! :D It sounds like even more fun to watch after hearing what you said. :) lol, I wanna finish Bleach more than ever now. XP
You know you love me.
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members

More topics from this board

» Anime you're watching at the moment~

INSANE-Mellow - Nov 9, 2010

2 by INSANE-Mellow »»
Nov 26, 2010 8:30 AM

» Manga You Like

INSANE-Mellow - Sep 16, 2010

1 by Alipio »»
Nov 22, 2010 1:56 PM

» How are you and your favorite character (anime/manga) alike?

INSANE-Mellow - Sep 20, 2010

2 by Alipio »»
Nov 22, 2010 1:28 PM

» TEMPORARY TOPIC: Admins?

INSANE-Mellow - Nov 8, 2010

0 by INSANE-Mellow »»
Nov 8, 2010 7:02 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.