Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Sep 16, 2010 5:31 PM

Feb 2010
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
He's learning fast and already develops his own kind of tricks. And man was I glad to see the looks on the face of the manager. At least the manager could stay clean of cheating ^^
I probably regret this post by now.
Feb 23, 2012 7:11 PM
Oct 2011
I wasn't sure about this anime at first, having already seen Akagi and feeling like it really dragged on, but so far I'm loving this!

Here's hoping that the rest of the series will keep bringing new psychological tricks to the table, and not end up having ten episodes straight of a single game and trying to get a single tile like Akagi did. x3
Oct 23, 2018 6:05 PM

Nov 2016
This show is quite addictive.

I loved how Tetsuya gave them a taste of their own medicine, moreover he even added his own twist.

One Piece episode 914 & 915 & 1027 were a mistake and 957 brought the salvation - FMmatron

Nov 10, 2019 1:30 PM

Sep 2018
So far I really dislike this anime's message. It seems to be assuming that all gamblers are cheaters and liars and equates having skill to simply being able to cheat well, and many professional gamblers would surely have some harsh words to say about that. Regardless though it's compelling enough so I think I will probably stick with it.
Sep 29, 2023 6:18 AM
May 2017
That was a clever move. But won't work all the time. As for the owner interfering it was clear from the start.
Sep 29, 2023 6:20 AM
May 2017
Reply to Kristiwazhere
So far I really dislike this anime's message. It seems to be assuming that all gamblers are cheaters and liars and equates having skill to simply being able to cheat well, and many professional gamblers would surely have some harsh words to say about that. Regardless though it's compelling enough so I think I will probably stick with it.
@Kristiwazhere They are gambling in non-professional matches during a time of economical recovery. I think the philosophy it preach is only for this circle of gambling.
Sep 29, 2023 10:02 AM

Sep 2018
Reply to almightybismarck
@Kristiwazhere They are gambling in non-professional matches during a time of economical recovery. I think the philosophy it preach is only for this circle of gambling.
@almightybismarck
I guess that is true, I don't remember enough about the early episodes of this show to really have an opinion on that anymore.
I do remember liking it up to a certain point though.
Sep 29, 2023 10:05 AM
May 2017
Reply to Kristiwazhere
@almightybismarck
I guess that is true, I don't remember enough about the early episodes of this show to really have an opinion on that anymore.
I do remember liking it up to a certain point though.
@Kristiwazhere

Maybe they will. They have made multiple changes to make the website for user friendly.

More topics from this board

Poll: » Shoubushi Densetsu Tetsuya Episode 7 Discussion

Alcoholicide - Sep 16, 2010

3 by almightybismarck »»
Jan 7, 8:26 AM

Poll: » Shoubushi Densetsu Tetsuya Episode 6 Discussion

2 by almightybismarck »»
Oct 25, 2023 8:56 AM

Poll: » Shoubushi Densetsu Tetsuya Episode 5 Discussion

3 by almightybismarck »»
Oct 23, 2023 8:12 AM

Poll: » Shoubushi Densetsu Tetsuya Episode 4 Discussion

2 by almightybismarck »»
Oct 1, 2023 9:37 PM

Poll: » Shoubushi Densetsu Tetsuya Episode 2 Discussion

2 by almightybismarck »»
Sep 26, 2023 8:04 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.