Forum Settings
Forums
New
Sep 14, 2010 11:52 AM

Jun 2009
Post characters here, using one of these templates. For appearance, you can use a picture (preferred) or a text description, whichever suits your fancy. Once I approve, you're good to go.

Mutant
Name:
External mutations (if any):
Personality:
Biography:
Appearance:

Agent
Name:
Personality:
Biography:
Appearance:

Civilian/non-agent
Name:
Biography:
Appearance:

NPCs
NPCs will be tagged as either "GM" or "Public." Anyone can control public NPCs, but only I (and any other GMs I may or may not appoint in the future) can control GM NPCs.

Agent (GM NPC)
Name: Morgan Blackwell
Specialty: Politics
Description: The head of the MSRA. Little is known about him, and he goes through a great deal of effort to keep it that way.
Appearance:

Agent (GM NPC)
Name: Neal Brass
Specialty: Tactics
Description: Leader of the Brightvale division of agents. A logical man who values his comrades. Since he took lead, field casualties have dropped almost 40%.
Appearance:

Agent (GM NPC)
Name: Ivan Weinberg
Specialty: Anatomy
Description: Head scientist of the Brightvale division. A cheery man who is more fascinated with the mutants than fearful. However, he dislikes the rough treatment the mutants receive once captured.
Appearance:
AbstractCalamitySep 20, 2010 12:46 AM
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members
Pages (2) [1] 2 »
Sep 14, 2010 4:26 PM
Jul 2010
Previous characters
Re-application

Mercer said:
Mutant

Name: Dominic Rin Mercer

Powers:
The ability to free-form control movements and/or objects around him. However, the extent of use for that power is limited by his concentration.This allows him to stop objects in movement, move objects and even organic beings as he wishes. The power he has can also be used upon himself, allowing him to manipulate his speed, or velocity of any moving parts of his body. It's unknown if the power is psychic or physical.

External mutations:
His eyes change colour depending on his mood, which can sometimes give away his thoughts.
Veins in his body, especially around the hand, wrists and arms increase in size when his mind is in a tense state.

Description:
Born into a pacifist family of highly religious Monks, Dominic grew up around heavy patriotism and religion. His parents were both devout Bhuddists and surpressed many of Dominic's feelings. Soon, after having had enough of his home life, Dominic Left, managing to live in an abandoned store several miles away from his school.

On a stormy night, thunder crashing down upon the fields close to his "home", Dominic sat down, writing his English homework assignment under a crooked long light tube. The storm was getting worse. Dominic decided to conclude work for the day. The sun had gone down long ago, he had no clock to keep track of time. Walking over to his handmade bed, crafted out of rough cloth and an old matress, he laid down, sighing as he raised his head to look out of the shattered window. The river nearby was raging and splashing with water.

The room was eery, as a creaking sound quickly turned Dominic's attention to the ceiling above. Shielding his face with his right hand, he sat hoping for the best. And the best occurred. Removing his hand, he discovered his "talent". There, he played with his power moving small objects around the store. Through this talent, Dominic found the coming years easier to cope with.

He used the powers he had to his advantage, stealing from numerous locations around the city, able to find a small flat to live in. However, his psychological state was questionable. One day, whilst playing with levitation to float and revolve a kitchen knife, fragments of his past flashed before him, as he "dropped" the knife stabbed straight onto the wooden flooring. He remembered his upbringing to stay as a righteous person, though that too was questionable.

On his final day of school, walking to his ceremony, he noticed a man with in overalls standing in his way. "Excuse me sir." He sighed. "Yeah Kid?" Dominic didn't look up, the man was well above his height and seemed like an extremely well built person. "Mind if you move out of the way sir?" The man stood before him, motionless. "Fraid I can't let you do that." Dominic's eye twitched, as it always did when he was annoyed. "Sir, it's my last day. I want to begin my with life, can you understand?"

The man placed his hand on Dominic's shoulder softly. "Kid, you never had a real life to start with." As the grip tensed, Dominic noticed a silenced handgun in the man's other hand. Terrified, Dominic Panicked as the man immediately let go of Dominic's shoulder, flyng back several feet into a dumpster. Passers by stopped to watch the commotion. The man got up cursing, as he aimed steadily and fired two shots heading Dominic's way. The crowd screamed as the bullets slowed down and eventually stopped before his eyes. The bullets dropped as Dominic rushed towards the man, able to swing his right foot heaftily into the man's jugular, wiping him onto the ground. Inspecting the still body, Dominic grabbed the gun, searching the man for any items of interest. Grabbing spare magazines and the man's wallet, Dominic ran for his flat.

Upon arrival, his flat had been left untouched. Running to the kitchen, he rummaged around, finding his silver switch-blade which he had won in a fight. Slipping it into his pocket. Dominic grabbed his bags and hastily packed clothes and all the money he had. Though supplies were no issue, he had to be prepared.

He was in his rugged uniform, not good for moving around. Without second thoughts, he put on a white t-shirt, over that a grey shirt. Finding an old hoody, he put that on, as he grabbed his Winter longcoat and scarf, he headed out, armed and wondering what the hell was going on.

Looking back, all of that started two years ago. He had to leave the only girl he'd liked, and everything he had worked for. Now he was living a life of solitude. Dropping his blunt onto the snow, he rubbed the scarf against his nose, then raised it below his eye, as he walked off into the shadows of the eery streets.

His personality at this stage was more cynical, yet faithful in himself. He sets himselves rules not to engage in combat unless it's eminent upon him. He carries two silenced USP 45. handguns and a modified TMP. Often hooded, he lives off finding out information on who was sent to murder him four years ago, and what his purpose in life is. Perhaps more humble than he is quiet, he befriends people only to have to leave them sooner or later. His sense of humour can sometimes be somwhat sadistic, though as a person, Sadism is far from his type of character. Often in combat, he attempts not to finish an opponent off, rather leave him/her wounded so Dominic can escape or question the subject in hand. He longs for a life where he is able to make a friend that he can keep, or even more perhaps...

For pursuits or attempts to follow leads, Dominic keeps a "momento" outfit. A skeleton covered hoody, with a pair of extremely flexible jeans.He had obtained the hoody from a crook that attempted to mug him during a midnight walk home. During these operations he also carries an SR25 issued sniper rifle strapped to his back. During these "missions" he also wields a fine set of blades he found in a Japanese Pawn store. He has also often been spotted with a neckless of half a heart. The neckless itself is golden strung on by silver chains. It is of half a heart, in a chassis form with tribal designs that reform the chassis of a heart. From an angle, it seems more like a blade than half a heart.

Appearance:
Natural -

Combat-

Weapons -
Dual modified USP 45. caliber handguns

Modified TMP

Old SR25

Dual Katanas

(( OOC ))

I'm somewhat unaware of the objectives here, but if possible I would like to spend more time later to create a second character, as a companion to Dominic. If you have any questions or comments, feel free as I'm more than willing to start any form of roleplay here. I'm also not sure which rules of roleplay you guys follow, and to what extent, since I can't find a formal rules section anywhere. ( Im still getting used to the website ). Any apologies if I powergamed with the encounter with the agent.

EDIT: I waited a bit longer than expected so I went ahead and made the second character anyway o3o.

~~~~~ ♠ ~~~~~

Mutant

Name:Elena Bolaivard

Powers: The power to deceive. She can personify sound and alter it to reach the ear as a different sound. She can make something look as if it was a completely different object or even animal. Thus she can be effective with words and appearing as a completely different being. In essence, she has the power to completely alter matter in one's perspective.

External mutations: It's unknown if she posses any deformations of the external body, as she has only been sighted in a single form. Thus she could be appearing as what she wants people to see her as. In this form, she seems just like any other girl, except a notable un-bleached naturally pink hair.

Description:
Growing up with a generally easy family, Elena had as ordinary a childhood as most other people that grew up in society. However, because of her personality of wanting to belong, Elena was socially unstable. Often changing her looks to want people to like her more. This often took effect in completely undesired ways.

Her early childhood was happy, but as she grew older, it became clear that her desires were beyond possibility. Wanting to be the most popular, she went through the most extreme measures to change herself to make herself more wanted. By the end of her first year in High School, Elena only had a small circle of friends, who were also unwanted around the school. However, within the circle, the bond was stronger than any ordinary friendship. Elena was viewed upon as the prettiest in this circle, but far from the person with the best personality.

Giving up all hope with her attempts to be popular, Elena slowly turned into a shy girl, only talking when it was absolutely required. Often, she'd shake her head as an answer to say "no" to the teacher's request to answer a question. She spent time secluded, writing poems and love songs to herself, often shaded under a tree.
Slowly and slowly, her image began to build into a stable girl, fond of wearing pink coloured clothing. Over time, she befriended another young girl in her class, and soon began spending time again with a fellow companion in life.

On a rainy night after a late extra-study lesson, she walked home with her best friend. The two walked at a slow pace, talking about their day and gossip in general. The footsteps stopped as they reached the door to her house. The door was open, and all the lights were on. Her friend muttered. "Ellie, that's unusual. Isn't your family on vacation?" Elena nodded, as she placed her finger on her friend's lips, slowly muttering. "Maybe it's robbers." Her friend took steps back as she reached for her cell phone and began dialling the number for the police. Elena once again disagreed with her friend, beckoning to inspect the interior of the house.

Elena walked through the door slowly, dropping her bag on the floor. To her surprise there were two men sat on her Sofa, as if they were waiting and expecting her. "Uhh... Can I help you folks?" The two men got on their feet smiling at each other, as they drew small handguns from their jackets. Elena's friend panicked, as she screamed and began taking steps to run out of the house. Two shots silenced the screaming girl, as a heavy thud concluded the drama she had caused. The long gun barrels soon turned to Elena, who was hastily thinking for words.

"Hey guys, wait a sec." "Maybe I'm not what you're looking for? Maybe~ what you're looking for might not even be in the same house?" "It's kind of like... I'm not what you're meant to kill see? Maybe it's a wrong target, or maybe you should be asking me questions before shooting me? You know? Like the movies?" Or maybe you should just shoot each other... The two mean shrugged, turning face to face as a gunshot echoed through the house, punching a hole into the neck of one of the men, with a messy exit hole leaving a splat of blood on the wooden wall.

That was her queue, Elena ran up to the remaining figure standing, checking her foot positioning for balance, then spun back, as she swung her foot head height straight into the cheek of the remaining man. He struggled to hold ground, dropping his gun as he took several steps back to regain conscience of what had just happened. Elena once again, decided to stall time. "Maybe your friend here aimed his gun at you first? Infact, I think he did, I think he was going to kill you and take all the glory. You should change the scene first to make it look like you're avenging him by killing me, no?" That's right. Just stop and inspect that body... Once again, he went exactly as she wanted, dropping his gun and walking over to the body, staring down at it. She slid across the floor, picking up the handgun, slipping it into her pocket. She then grabbed the table lamp nearby, and swung with the weight of her body to knock the man unconscious.

She had no clue what was going on, and the sight of her only friend bleeding on the floor shook her mind. Running upstairs to her room, she grabbed her duffel bag, packing as many clothes as she could find. No wait... If I'm going to survive... She stopped, taking everything out. Sat on her bed thinking quietly. Then began packing her clothes again. Doesn't matter... if I need food I'll just talk people into feeding me. if I need money, I'll do the same thing. It's all good... She put on her snow coat and scarf, tilting her pink hat as she ran out, disarming the bodies of any weapons to keep for herself. Concealing them steadily, she walked out making sure not to touch anything else in the crime scene. "Rest in peace Lilith, we'll meet again in the afterlife. Thanks for everything." This can't be happening...

That was how many years ago...

Elena sighed, as she scraped off the snow on her coat, rubbing her scarf closer to her nose. The char was covered in show apart from the tiny patch she was sat on. Looking up, street life was as normal as ever. People carelessly walked on with their lives whilst she was uncertain what to do with hers. The sun was covered by a pack of heavy grey clouds, snow still falling. Her nose was itchy, as she hesitated then sneezed. It's no good. I need to get inside somewhere... Stupid landowner, I don't know how he managed to find out I was there. I thought I could talk to anyone like that.

She crossed her arms as she empty-mindedly crossed the street, only noticing that a car was several seconds off from mowing her down. She sighed as she walked on, looking around for god knows what... Just a sign... any sign... A crowd gathered her attention. What's this... they're all in the same hoody... She ran up to the alley behind the scene, slowly eavesdropping.

"What's this? A punk wearing our threads." One figured arrogantly yelled. Another followed through. "Look brotha, this hoody 'o yers are threads mang, custom made for the Skull-Krew. With a K." The man at the center of the crowd... No wait... that's a boy not even a guy. Is it? He looks young... It was a ginger boy, who looked still in his teens. But his height was well above average, wearing a hoody similar to the rest. It had the human skeleton designed across the entire jacket, and the hood on the boy in the center was on, covering his eyes as his hair dropped to his nose. He finally spoke, in a clear voice. "I'm not looking for trouble... Make your own way, it's just a hoody. I like it and you're not making me take it off."

A roar of laughter took over the crowd, as shouts of disagreement scorched across the street. "This punk thinks he's a tough guy!" "Let's show him what the Krew means" "Nobody wears our threads but us." The crowd backed away from the boy, forming a slight line. Switchblades and guns began to appear, alongside baseball bats and two by fours. Maybe I should help him... Then again he looks like he can take care of himself...

The man in the centre remained still, a look of dissatisfaction on what was visible of his face. "Yo, Skull-A, bust a cap in this punk." One of the men raised a gun, aiming directly at the man in the middle. Elena was slightly shocked as to why he had yet to move. A bang make her gasp loudly, forcing her head to look away, only to attract unwanted attention. As she looked back, half the gang was staring at hers, whilst the other half with mouths open were staring at the man in the middle. Looking at him, Elena immediately noticed why. Wait... what's this... . The bullet had stopped in front of him, motionless in the middle of the air. His mouth moved slowly, as the words somehow personified across the street. "You picked the wrong outfit to like. It just so happens to suit me more... I don't spill unnecessary blood, I keep to that code." The bullet rotated 180 degrees, as it pointed back at it's origin. "But you're really... really annoying me." The bullet sped past, as the man shrieked in fear. Only silenced by the sight of a bullet floating a millimetre away from the gun barrel it had been fired from.

That's quite enough... Elena decided to run up to help the man, but tripped as she ran through the middle of the gang. The man lost focus as the bullet dropped, making the gunman jump in surprise. Elena looked up, only to see more bullets float in front of the man. The bullets dropped, as the man reached into his inner jeans. Taking out two dark black pistols. Aiming at the crowd. A burst of silenced gunfire was the queue for several bullets to freeze in front of each gang member, as the crowd shrieked and scattered away from the scene, some leaving behind their weapons in despair.

The man concealed his weapons as he helped Elena get up. "You shouldn't try to interfere where you're no help." Elena shaked her head. "You don't know what you're saying." As the man began walking away, Elena reached out, asking him to stop. He did as she said ( To his surprise ) and turned around. "How did you... are you like me?" She shrugged as she ran up, grabbing his hand and walking on. Talking about... What am I going to say? Where do I even begin?

The snow stopped, as a sudden rain poured down from the skies. Elena shrieked, exclaiming that her clothes were going to be extremely hard to clean with the combination of rain, dirt and snow. The man to her surprised laughed as he turned around. "You shouldn't run around when it rains. Less rain drops on one spot than across a walking line. It's even worse if you run in circles. Here." He walked up to her, taking off his hoody to cover her upper body. His underlayer consisted of a raggedy red shirt. As he began walking away. Elena slapped him around the back of the head, as she caught up. "Silly, you're the one that gave me your coat then you walk off. Weirdo. Let's go." Go where exactly?...

Two weeks later...

A deafening silence engulfed the residental streets of a row of apartments in Brightvale city. A taxi stopped by as two figures got out the back, one leaning in through the front window to pay the driver.

Elena brushed the snow off her pink hat, as Dominic lowered his scarf below his mouth, shaking the snow off his hair. "We finally got a home. Hah." He walked up the steps, as the door opened before him. "You shouldn't use your... talent so freely like that. People might see..." He shrugged as he levitated above the steps. Elena gave out a slight "Eek" as she too, began to float above the ground, slowly levitating above the steps. "It beats walkin' right?" She shrugged and sighed as the two stopped in front of room 12. Two quiet thomps echoed across the hallway, as a screechy door opened and closed.

She retains her quiet character, but is somewhat more open when around Dominic. Similar to Dominic's dressing style, she also obtained a hoody from the "Skull-Krew" for times when it was necessary to confine her identity as much as possible. Though Dominic often disagrees that she goes with him, she abuses her power to force him to let her follow along. She carries an MP5K with her, and two slide out blades attached to the vambraces stitched onto her hoody. She is also keeps a recording device in her pocket, alongside her phone. Sometimes, she is spotted with a neckless with half a heart on her neck. The neckless is made of gold attached to silver chains. The trinket is half a heart, with curly designs of the chassis of a heart. At an angle, it seems more like a blade than half a heart.

Appearance:

Natural Look -

Combat Outfit -

MP5K -

Wristblade -
Sep 15, 2010 1:14 AM

Jul 2008
Mutant
Name: Susanna Knightwolf
Powers: Manipulate the progression of her own time (slow it down so her aging is slowed to a crawl, but so is everything else she does or speed it up and make herself really fast, but age herself), healing factor, superhuman precision, concealment of an enormous amount of knives
External mutations (if any): Her eyes glow red when she uses any of her powers and a dull gray afterimage follows her movements
Personality: Coldhearted, cruel, calculating, efficient.
Biography:
In a country far away, Susanna and her younger sister, Comet, were abandoned by their parents who mysteriously vanished. Susanna, then 14, was willing to take care of Comet, then 7, but she needed money and needed it quickly. She did a variety of odd jobs such as chimney sweeping, hostess clubs, and eventually her main moneymaker...assassination. It went well and she was good at it, but jobs didn't come as often as she needed them to. Thus, she took a second job, prostitution.

How she stayed clean and STD free is a mystery even to her. Perhaps her regeneration factor kept it from happening? Regardless, she pulled it off and raised Comet for 7 more years; her lifestyle would not last, however, as Comet found out one day. Susanna was confronted by her own younger sister about it and after a long verbal argument, followed by a slap to Comet's face, Comet left their home, never to return.

Susanna regretted this and quit both jobs to go find her. She traveled the globe for 2 years, leaving no stone unturned until one day she found Comet....dead and buried in a cemetery; the epitaph reading: "Our savior, and our martyr." Susanna was deeply grieved by this when she approached by the gravekeeper, Dampé.

"Never seen you 'round here, girl...what's eatin' ya?" He asked and saw her face wracked with sorrow. "Did'ja know her?" He asked. "She was...my sister." Susanna wiped the tears from her eyes. "I see...she saved our lives, but died doin it." He replied with a sad voice. He then comforted her as she suddenly embraced him and cried into his shoulder.

It's been one year since then, and Susanna's regret only grew. She vowed to fight whoever would threaten the lives of others, but to never unnecessarily take another life again.

Appearance:
Sep 15, 2010 11:40 AM

Jul 2009
Mutant
Name: Lucas Paradigm
Powers:The ability to materialize, manipulate and assimilate metals. For example, He can materialize armor around him. This armor naturally enhances his agility and strength. Of course he can also make any bladed and blunt weapon, since they are made of metal.
External mutations (if any):When he activates his power, his left eye glows white.
Personality:Generally friendly, if quite eccentric. Has a strong sense of justice.
Biography: Not much is known about this young man. There is no record of him before 1997, where he was found by a police officer, leaving in an abandoned subway station. Inducted into a state run orphanage, he demonstrated many weird abilities, such as spending spoons. At that time, very little was known about mutants, and he was left alone. Leaving the orphanage at the age of sixteen, he took up residence in a small apartment.
The first of appearance of his armored form was during a bank robbery. He appeared through the roof, defeating the robbers and saving the life of many hostages.
Because of his sense of Justice, he is unafraid of displaying his powers in public if it allows him to help people. It is because of this, the MSRA has a detailed record of most of his abilities, but don't know his name, simply referring him to as "White"
He works part at as a Mascot, "White Justice", for a local theme park. The manager is well aware that Lucas is a mutant, but lets it slide, since he is a hardworker, and well liked by the children.
Appearance:

Armour:
ChotgoriinSep 16, 2010 12:33 PM

Stop. Calm yourself. You're an idiot.
Sep 15, 2010 12:29 PM

Jun 2009
Mercer: Both accepted
Zero: Accepted (You're a Touhou fan, aren't you?)
Harem: Accepted (But I did find a typo in your profile :P)

We need agents.
Sep 15, 2010 12:50 PM

Jul 2009
Have no worry , my good man
I shall create an Agent as well!

Sep 15, 2010 2:03 PM

Jul 2009
Agent
Name:Mikhail Nabokov
Specialty:Marksmanship/Assassination
Personality: Cold and down to earth. He speaks only when he needs to.
Biography:A former assassin, well renowned in the underworld. Hailing from Russia, his parent were killed at a young age, leaving him homeless. Growing up on the streets, he had to learn to defend for himself. At the age of 15, he was found and picked up by a member of the Mafia. They gave him a place to live, hot food and trained him to survive in this harse world. In return, he killed their enemies from all over the world.
When the head of family died, he was to become the next. But before that could happen, the Mansion was raided by the police, and Mikhail was arrested. Found Guilty on multiple murder charges, he was sentenced to life imprisonment.
On his 2nd year stint in prison, he was visited by a member of the MSRA, who offered to free him in exchange for his services. Accepting the offer, he was transferred to Brightvale, and has served there for three years.
Appearance:

Sep 15, 2010 5:38 PM

Jun 2009
Harem: Accepted

Which means we can start. We should wait until we get at least one more agent before we get too deeply into it, though.
Sep 19, 2010 3:13 PM

Jul 2008
Agent
Name: Karo Rakka
Specialty: Close Quarters Combat, Urban Warfare

Description: Karo was transferred from a counter-terrorist organization to the MSRA as a result of the rising threat of mutants to society. She believes in removing treats to society and follows orders without problem, but she hasn't made up her own mind on the nature of mutants themselves yet.

She believes the MSRA is ultimately for the protection of humankind, but is also a bit skeptical of their true intent. She finds that she is constantly under pressure to recognize mutants as inhuman and evil by nature, but must also wrestle with the idea that it may be untrue.

She is methodical, rational, and analytical most of the time. She tries to maintain a cool exterior, and keeps her emotions under control, believing that they can cloud her judgment. She has a tendency to build up stress due to her line of work, and she often keeps a squishy ball with her to help her cope.

Appearance:
Sep 19, 2010 5:32 PM

Jun 2009
Yummy: Once again accepted.
Sep 20, 2010 12:45 AM

Jun 2009
Time for some NPCs. Disclaimer: I expect better work than this for real characters. Descriptions are meant to be fairly open, so add to them as you control these characters. Remember, they are completely public. I'm also leaving out appearance out of laziness. The first person to use them in a post (which will probably be me anyway) will be in charge of a basic description.

Agent (Public NPC)
Name: Joseph Jackson
Specialty: None
Personality: Outgoing and enthusiastic, he is up for anything and eager to try anything new.
Biography: A newbie in MSRA, he was in the National Guard before he transferred.

Agent (Public NPC)
Name: Rick White
Specialty: Pistols and outdated guns. Essentially.
Personality: A rowdy braggart. Will boast about anything and everything, and loves a challenge.
Biography: A hobbyist gunslinger and sharpshooter. Basically, he's a modern cowboy. He doesn't talk like one, though.

Mutant (Public NPC)
Name: Christopher Knox
Powers: Can turn into a ghost-like form, allowing him to float and pass through objects, as well as become slightly transparent. Lasts about 30 seconds.
External mutations (if any): None
Personality: Reserved and calm.
Biography: Grew up in Brightvale, and knows the area quite well. Has a cat.

Mutant (Public NPC)
Name: Kim Hawkins
Powers: Able to create a spherical shield around her. The shield is impenetrable from both in and out, and immovable. Not even air can pass through it. Once activated, lasts a long as she is conscious, which is about five minutes, and can be activated on reflex is she is afraid.
External mutations (if any): None.
Personality: Shy around normal humans, but tends to cling to other mutants. Deathly afraid of agents and the MSRA.
Biography: The child of two mutants both of whom were arrested by the MSRA a month ago. She escaped and is now just trying to survive, any way she can.

Mutant (Public NPC)
Name: Erica Ripley
Powers: Can control the temperature of water, freezing or boiling it at will. This includes water in the air, but it usually is not enough to work with.
External mutations (if any): Small horns on her head that look like ice.
Personality: Aggressive and passionate. Will hold a grudge, but is nice to people most of the time. Very straightforward.
Biography: She fled from another town to Brightvale. She heard there was a greater mutant population there, so she thought it would be safer, and at first it was, but efforts in Brightvale have been increasing lately and it is no longer as safe as it used to be.

Mutant (Public NPC)
Name: James Miller
Powers: Slightly sharpened sight and flight.
External mutations (if any): Brown, black-speckled bird wings.
Personality: He harbors a hidden hatred for society, and is cold and bleak. Still, he is polite to strangers that are willing to approach him.
Biography: He lives on his own in a small wooded area on the edge of town in a tiny, hand-dug shelter on the side of a hill. He has been living there for years, and has adapted well to his poor lifestyle.
Sep 23, 2010 2:37 PM

Jun 2009
And my own character:

Civilian/non-agent
Name: Ivan Blake

Personality: Resentful of the MSRA and frustrated with mutants, there are a lot of things in the world that Ivan hates, and all of these things seem to chase him around relentlessly. Despite this, he remains composed and even cheerful. A relatively simple man who enjoys simple things, Ivan really just want nothing to do anyone. Even so, he will never abandon someone in need, whether they be human, mutant, or something else.

Biography: Ivan's parents were both mutants, yet, curiously, he is not. As the child of mutants, he was often surrounded by mutants. He was taught to view humans and mutants equally, and not to discriminate against one or the other. Even so, he couldn't help but observe differences between the two. As he grew older, he saw deeper and deeper into the world of mutants. What he saw was a world of death, filled with atrocities and horror. He wanted nothing to do with this world, but as he had both family and friends who were mutants, he had little choice.

The day came when he was ready to leave his parents care and live on his own. He wasted no time in doing so, and cut all his ties with mutants as best he could. Though his family and friends were upset about this, they understood his reasons why, and put up little protest. Yet even after cutting these ties, he couldn't escape the world of mutants entirely. As he quickly learned, the world of mutants and the world of humans overlap one another much more drastically than he had realized.

Ivan unknowingly fell in love with a mutant. Her name was Alison Mayer. He found out her secret when she was "arrested" by the MSRA. No word about her, good or bad, has reached him since that day.

He now lives alone in a flat in Brightvale.

Appearance:

And an accompanying character...

Mutant
Name: Alison Mayer
Powers: Can manipulate chance events. The more random an event, the greater control she has over it.
External mutations (if any): None

Personality: Originally kindhearted and innocent, her experience in the custody of the MSRA has changed her. Alison has become dark and resentful.

Biography: A mutant who fell in love with Ivan, a human. The unlikely pair was broken up after the MSRA arrested her. She now lives in a cell on the bottom floor of the MSRA Brightvale Division Headquarters, due to be moved to a larger facility for more in-depth study.

Appearance:
Sep 24, 2010 5:13 AM

Aug 2009
Mutant
Name: (Short form: D-V) long form unknown (Unidentified)
Powers:Superhuman strength/speed (Not Physically shown) Ability to breath underwater (see external mutations)
External mutations (if any): gills on his neck hidden by his hood
Personality: he has two personality's , towards agents and mutants/civillians

for agents:
A cruel,merciless and ruthless side of him is shown towards agent, murdering them without hesitation and trying to make their deaths as painful as possible for imprisoning him for 15 years due to him dealing drugs, and also finding out he is a mutant, no matter how much they tried, they could never make him speak out his name, but he prefers to be called by his nickname "D-V" , he is not the type that tends to boast and keeps quite whenever he can, he has a high self esteem and believes he can kill any agent,he even had a plastic surgery once in order to hide his identity from agents, despite being only a slight change, the agents didn't realize, he now trades drugs secretly as often as he can, another one of his hobbies are to take the money of whatever he kills from there corpses

for Civillians (allied with mutants) and most mutants

He cares and values most mutants as friends (depending on who they help) and he also allies himself with most civilians (mostly people who he trades drugs with or ones who want to help other mutants), he knows that mutants are his fellow kin no matter what they look like, he has been arrested on one occasion, drug dealing , he deals several types of drugs, marijuana, cocaine, heroin etc he was never convicted for murder or assault because he leaves no evidence whatsoever on the victim, he tries to help civilians who despise MRSA and tries to corrupt it in anyway possible, he believes slowly tracking down/ murdering agents one by one
Biography: His biography isnt recorded in the MRSA files, neither is his new appearance, they only heard he had a plastic surgery
Appearance:

ill add the rest later gtg soon
D-VSep 24, 2010 11:28 AM
Sep 24, 2010 11:37 AM

Jun 2009
@D-V: Hm... I'd like a better bio, but you have some background mixed in with your personality, which I guess is OK... Except that the MSRA wouldn't arrest you or even look at you for dealing drugs. They deal only with mutants, and wouldn't care about a drug dealer they thought was human. Now, if the regular police found out you were a mutant (which is very likely with gills on your neck), then the MSRA would take over.

Other than that one detail, it looks good. Approved.
Sep 24, 2010 1:05 PM

Feb 2010
Player left RP

Mutant/Agent

Name: Alice Enfield

Powers:
She can control people using her voice aswell as having abormally quick reflexes.
The power of her voice varies on the tone she uses, Challa for sleep, Kashe for laughter, Shi for sadness, Aushan for fear and Yehn for death.

External mutations:
Her eyes change to an abnormal blue colour, but not many realise the differance. Her power of voice is also hard to control, it takes a lot of effort for Aushan and Yehn.

Personality: Alice doesn't really tend to take things to heart and is a rather stern woman, she needs someone to lighten her up and show her how beautiful the world can be. She focuses her time on nosying around in other peoples business's as she has no 'life' of her own.

Description:
She was born into an ordinary family, a mother, a father and her younger sister. She grew up as any typical teenage girl would going through hormone stages and her fair share of boyfriend and bestfriends, wanting to be good at one thing in life. How ever it was her sister, Brie, who was good at everything and Alice was always compared to- it didn't really bother her though. Fortunately her family background was towards the richside and Alice could afford her spenses to buy an apartment for her self. Beginning her journy Alice went to live by her self hoping to find somethign worth while to do in life.
She discovered her talent one day when ironing, seeing as she has nothing better to do in her days. She stated humming to herself, tears of laughter pouring out her eyes, she couldnt stop! The pain of the laughter hurled her to the floor having her scream in pain, but that scream threatened her, she was scared of her self. She silenced and stood still, Alice knew her mind wasn't thinking correctly. A few hours later after calming her self down she was due for a job interview at a local bar. Alice all ready has two jobs, but she has hours to waste and what better way is there wasting them then getting money and sneaking alochol? It was how a normal interview would go, at first, you know, the simple handing over your CV then having a discussion about yourself wondering onto another subject, but as she left and the boss flirtaciously gave her his number, she refused with a 'No thankyou' walking towards the door. She then turned back and saw the man laughing in pain the same way she did a few hours before, Alice knew it has something to do with her voice. After talking to people on various manners, she came to realise she could control how a person feels, or what they do by her voice, but not only that- kill them too.

Alice knew she wasn't normal and started seeking for an answer, google was her best friend. After researching what was wrong with her she came across the fact that she must be what people call a 'mutant', or some 'the gifted.' How did she not know that these existed? Alice didn't particularly have a care in the world to all of this, but being bored she decided to invest into it a bit more, learning that there were certain Agency's who extinguished these very beings. "Selfish humans." She said in her Aushen tone, worrying herself accidentally.

A year later and Alice got bored of where she lived, moving onto another town' Brightvale. She felt a sudden urgency in the air and had a feeling she was to stay here. Seeking for a job she came across the MSRA, reminiscing the time she read about them on google. A good opportunity for a new journey. Little do they know, they're what she's after.

Appearance:
AbstractCalamityOct 8, 2010 12:24 PM
You're still the one that I love, the only one I dream of~
Sep 24, 2010 2:29 PM

Jun 2009
@Harem: Wait... Chinese Amazons? Does that make sense? Eh, why not? It's a fictional world, after all. It has to be finished before I can accept it, though.
@Numb: Accepted
Oct 1, 2010 11:24 AM

Jul 2009
Name:Alicia Reynolds
Powers: The abilities are a manifestation of her artistic nature. She is able to draw with incredible speed and in great detail. She is able bring her drawings to life, giving them 3D form. She can 'Lock' a drawing to a page, allowing her to call upon the drawing at anytime by touching the page and saying "Come Forth". She can also summon multiple copies of the same drawing.
The creature drawings have limited intelligence, acting mostly on instinct and the orders given to them. She is capable of controlling them telepathically. . In turns of weapons, she is unable to summon firearms, but bow and arrows are possible.
All drawings appear in either snow white or dark black.
External mutations (if any):None.
Personality:Generally friendly, she is straightforward and slightly weird.
Biography: The Daughter of a wealthy business man in New York, she has always had a keen interest in art. She spent most of her childhood drawing and doodling. She also a great interest in Japanese culture, bought on when she traveled with her father to Japan on a business trip. Since the age of 6, she attended a dojo every weekend.

When she hit her teenage years, she started to notice little things moving out of the corner of her eye. Eventually, she discovered that they were in fact the small creatures she was fond of drawing. Of course, she wanted to show her father her new found gift. But instead of the look of Pride she had expected, he looked upon her with disgust and horror. His daughter was a freak, 'Inhuman'. He avoided her, spending more and more time away from home. He locked her in, not allowing her to leave the house, keeping her hidden from the outside world. He had a reputation to uphold, and if the media found out about his daughters 'condition', that reputation would be shattered.

As the world of mutants became publicly known, she was treated worse and worse. Locked in her room, she lived in complete isolation. Her father knew what he had to do. She was a mutant, supposedly a threat to society. Chaining her to the radiator in her room, he called the MSRA.

Knowing what her father was planning, she escaped. Drawing a lock pick on the wall, she gave it a 3D form, and used it to pick the padlock attached to the chain. Packing a few art supplies,some clothes and the money she kept hidden, she tied her bedsheets together a fled.

After about 4 months of traveling, she eventually arrived at the small town of Brightvale, and decided to settle here. In Brightvale, no-one knew who she was. She could start a new life. Renting a small apartment, she began looking for a Job. After many attempts, she was approached by a young man named Lucas. He was a mutant as well, and became her first friend. When she told him of her ability, he told her about Brightvale Theme Park. After an interview with the manager, he hired her. She was to create the monsters 'White Justice' would battle in his daily show.
She excelled at her job, the monster suitably menacing. During her time working with Lucas, they have developed a close bond, and are now best friends.

Appearance:
ChotgoriinOct 3, 2010 1:12 PM

Oct 1, 2010 5:12 PM

Jan 2008
Agent

Name: Yin (Alias)

Specialty: Information gathering, suppression, and control. Hand to Hand and Urban Combat. Can take down most mutants single-handedly.

When forced to fight he uses a style called 形意拳 (Xingyiquan) and alternates between the three branches: Shanxi, Hebei, Henan. His slim, lithe frame hides enough power to dent titanium plating.

He also carries with him a wide selection of gadgets and equipment (That he seemingly pulls out of nowhere)

• Specialized combat boots which let the wearer walk up sheer vertical surfaces.
  • Prototype optic camouflage
  • Flashbangs
  • An old Artillery Luger

Personality: Charismatic, outgoing, and almost overly friendly with anyone they meet. Prefers to settle disputes peacefully and has an odd habit of talking to himself.

Biography: Little is known about this enigmatic agent and the only information on their MSRA file that isn't covered in black ink are his height, weight, alias, hobbies, and their career history up to one year ago. The only clue as to where his birthplace is is the slight British accent that shows in his voice whenever he gets worked up.

He receives orders from the very top brass of the MSRA and is said to hold a rather high position as himself. Despite this Yin prefers work in the field over work at the desk and spend most of his days wandering around on patrol.

People are even uncertain about his gender. and thanks to his androgynous appearance and feminine face most people assume that he's a girl. When confronted with the question of his gender he simply avoids the topic entirely. The only reason why he's referred to as a boy is because of he once commented that he's "Interested in girls" which is still really ambiguous.

He personally requested to be relocated to Brightvale and was granted nearly complete freedom so long as he doesn't forget his responsibilities as an Agent. This isn't a problem since he seems to have a fervid obsession with tracking down mutants. But contrary to this obsession he doesn't hate mutants in any way and lets some (who he thinks aren't a threat or seek to help others) go free under the excuse of "being off duty".

He seems to be looking for somebody in the city...

Appearance:
StiltyOct 18, 2010 2:15 PM
Oct 1, 2010 7:31 PM

Jun 2009
@Harem: I guess you didn't like your previous character? Well, once again, I can only accept complete profiles. Looking good so far, though.

@Setsunaku: First of all, I don't like ambiguity in character profiles. That said, it's a great character, and it sounds like you have some things planned out for him/her, which I do like, very much in fact. Accepted, but I would like to know your plans and a few of the "blacked out" details. (in a PM if you feel like keeping it a secret from the other players), if for no other reason then helping steer the plot in that direction. I won't force you to, of course, you're accepted either way. Your choice entirely.

On a similar note to everyone, I should mention that if anyone needs a little assistance steering the plot, I'd be more than happy to do what I can. That's something I don't think I've really mentioned before. Also, anyone can create public NPCs to steer the plot as well.
Oct 2, 2010 3:10 PM

Jan 2008
AbstractCalamity said:

@Setsunaku: First of all, I don't like ambiguity in character profiles. That said, it's a great character, and it sounds like you have some things planned out for him/her, which I do like, very much in fact. Accepted, but I would like to know your plans and a few of the "blacked out" details. (in a PM if you feel like keeping it a secret from the other players), if for no other reason then helping steer the plot in that direction. I won't force you to, of course, you're accepted either way. Your choice entirely

The one he's searching for in Brightvale is a certain mutant, and his romantic interest. Which is the driving force behind his obsession and him becoming an agent and has pretty much become his purpose in life.

I plan on making the aforementioned character later on.
Oct 3, 2010 8:11 AM

Sep 2009
Mutant
Name:Beowulf Tamazaka
Powers: Uses art as a weapon by simply drawing or painting something on the ground or on paper or on an object then touching it with my hand making it come to life and attack or do anything I command it to do. The main things I summon are animals and they look just like real animals color and all so its imposable to see the difference from a real animal and an art animal i create except when one of the art animals are destroyed then they they turn to dust instead of bleeding. I can't make inanimate objects come to life such as weapons, buildings, and plants. I can also transform or give my self an extra ability by touching one of the many tattoos on my body. When I transform back to normal the tattoo returns to the place it was before. As well as these powers I'm skilled at fighting if for whatever reason I can use my powers and I'm good at reading the enemies movements to figure out what they will do next. and i use weapons i have hidden in sleeves and in back back such as knives and shuriken and carries around a staff that can turn into an ax.
weakness:My weakness are if my hands are bound(since I have to touch the image in order to bring it to life or transform) or if there are no images around to bring to life. as well as if i don't have my weapons or my backpack is taken away. if for whatever reason i cant see it makes it hard to find an image or draw anything as well as read the enemies movements.
External mutations (if any): No mutations
Personality:Calm and usually passive but quickly angered sometimes. Usually a little to carefree and silly and to many considered irritating. often is lost in thought and writing a song about his issues. tries to be happy but often wears a fake smile when really depressed. is also very forgiving loyal and kind to those he considers his friends
Biography: even at birth he has been very artistic but it wasn't until about the age of ten that he found he was able to bring his images to life. At first his parents lived with it and just found ways to hide his talent from the world. but he is a prankster and a prank gone wrong killed his girlfriend. Then the parents or the girlfriend called the MSRA on him to hunt me down as soon as they heard about the mysterious way the daughter died and his own parents thought he was a monster and they disowned him and told him never to come back because he was not welcome in the family anymore. Now he hides in a small apartment in the city hiding from the MSRA and trying to make up for the things he has done. Not many people no about his ability except on of his band members. He is none to most people as just a regular gifted artist in both drawing and music.
Appearance:has short dark brown hair which is usually spiked in some way. Has multiple tattoos on body that are hidden by long loose black pants and loose dark blue long sleeves shirt. I Carrie a small back pack to hold some art supplies that I can use if I need to and I also carries some weapons. Has eyes that are half green and half brown. And wears a necklace that his dead girlfriend gave him as a gift for being together for 2 years and is what he considers his most valuable item that he never takes off.
(i did my best to use proper grammar but texting has effected it a lot hahaha)
Beowulf-Oct 3, 2010 12:17 PM

Oct 3, 2010 8:29 AM

Jul 2009
Beowulf- said:
Mutant
Name:Beowulf Tamazaka
Powers:uses art as a wepon by simply drawing or painting something on the ground or on paper or on an object then touching it With my hand making it come to life and attack or do anything I command it to do. I can also trazform or give my self an extra abillity by touching one of the many tattos on my body. When I tranzform back to normal the tatto returns to the place it was befor. Aswell as these powers I'm skilled at fighting if for whatever reason I can use my powers.
weekness:My weakness are if my hands are bound(since I have to touch the image in order to bring it to life or tranzform) or if there are no images around to bring to life.
External mutations (if any):None
Personality:calm but quickly angered sometimes. Useally a little to carefree and silly and to many considered irratating.
Biography: even at birth he has been very artistic but it wasnt until about the age of ten that his art started coming to life. At first the parents lived with it until a prank gone wrong killed his girlfriend. The parent then tought he was a monster and they disowned him and when they heard about the MSRA they amidiatly called them to hunt him down. Now he hides in a small apartment in the city hideing from the MSRA.
Appearance:has short dark brown hair which is useally spiked in some way. Has multipul tattos on body that are hidden by long loose black pants and loose dark blue long sleaves shirt. I Carrie a small back pack to hold some art suplies that I can use if I need to and I also carrie some wepons. Has eyes that are half green and half brown. And wears a necklace that a girl he loved gave him and is what he considers his most valueable iteam.
(sorry I text so much it's affected my grammer hahaha)

Dude same basic powers as my third character

Oct 3, 2010 9:05 AM

Sep 2009
Ummm ok your point is?

Oct 3, 2010 10:36 AM

Aug 2009
-_-' your copying what that guy did, it means be creative in a sorta way
Oct 3, 2010 11:47 AM

Sep 2009
I'm not copying that person the only thing that's the same is we can bring art to life but its two different styles on how it works o.O I didn't even look until he told me to look besides I actually finished my character and he already has 3 so it's not like it matters I mean some people can have the same basic powers anyway its not like everything i have is the same :D
Beowulf-Oct 3, 2010 12:22 PM

Oct 3, 2010 12:20 PM

Jul 2009
Beowulf- said:
I'm not copying that person o.O I didn't even look until she told me to look besides I actually finished my character and she already has 3 so it's not like it matters I mean some people can have the same basic powers anyway :3
I

I'm a dude, dude

Oct 3, 2010 12:26 PM

Jun 2009
Well.

First of all, speak in third person when RPing.

Second, it would be nice if you used a different ability. Two people with the same power is pretty annoying. There's no rule against it, though, nor is there any logical reason why it'd be impossible. Still, the odds are low. The exact phrase I used was, "the number of different mutations and powers appears to be as great as the number of people affected," meaning that two people with the same power is unheard of, but not impossible. So I advise changing your power, but won't force you to.

If you want to keep it, that's fine, but it will annoy people, which might not end well for you.

So I'll ask you, do you want to keep your character as is?
AbstractCalamityOct 3, 2010 12:30 PM
Oct 3, 2010 12:41 PM

Sep 2009
sorry about that ill start trying to use 3rd person not really use to doing that

i would like to keep this character and i sorry for the fact that it might be closely related to his and it wont annoy people so long as me and him are not always RPing at the same time. plus it took me forever to type that on my ipod and i really would prefer not to redo it again after all the work i put into making it.

and i might make another character i only made this one because i wanted the person to match who i am in real life and in real life i draw and paint all the time pretty much everything about this character is based of of me except i cant truly bring art to life except in online.

@harem i didn't intentionally try to be anything like your character in fact i didn't even look at anyone's character until you mentioned mine was like yours

Oct 3, 2010 12:48 PM

Jun 2009
Alright then, accepted.
Oct 3, 2010 1:06 PM

Sep 2009
Mutant
Name: Haruna Morris
Powers: has the ability to manipulate the movements of plants by moving her hands in the motion she wants them to move. can grow them or kill them at will. often uses plants as a defending but has some very great offense attacks.Her most used plants are poisonous when she is in a battle and she carries around seeds if she knows she will be going somewhere that plant life is scarce.
Weakness: Fire! anything that involves fire usually will beat stop her. also if there is no plant life near by then she cant really fight.
External mutations (if any):None
Personality:Cheerful and is always in a good mood. almost impossible to anger. is compassionate towards others and very humble.
Biography: As a young girl she use to plant with her mother and at first the mother thought Haruna just had a green thumb and till this day Haruna's mother still thinks that. Haruna's father was murder by a mutant and till this day she doesn't know who it was. No one knows about her powers. She spends everyday trying to find the mutant that killed her father. Haruna works in a flower shop and owns a small apartment next to Beowulf's.
Appearance: has long black hair with green streaks. she usually is seen wearing a dress and a flower behind her ear. she has eyes that seem to change with the seasons just like trees leaves change color. is short in size which makes her quite the acrobat when in combat.
(i made sure to look and make sure i wouldn't copy again)

Oct 3, 2010 1:06 PM

Sep 2009
AbstractCalamity said:
Alright then, accepted.

thank you :D

Oct 3, 2010 1:27 PM

Sep 2009
Civilian/non-agent
Name:Mike Lee
Personality:silly and sometimes really rude. also is bit of a player when around girls.
Biography:he meet Beowulf while he was in high school and soon joined a band with him. he doesn't talk about his past to often and keeps little contact with his parents and other family members. Mike is the one of the only people who knows about Beowulf's ability.
Appearance: has slanted eyes due to Asian jeans. and has dark black hair with red orange outline around it. he is a bigger guy who wears a black tea shirt and jeans pretty much all the time.

Civilian/non-agent
Name: Aidreana Larson
Personality: Cranky often. and has an extreme hate towards Beowulf and his friends.finding her happy is a rare site to see.
Biography: studied hard in school and had always been one of those kids who most parents could only dream of. she lives in a dorm at a collage and works as a waitress at a bar that Beowulf and his band often go to play music. Her best friend is Haruna and she usually always hangs out with Haruna when not busy with work or school work.she has no knowledge of Haruna's ability but she dose suspect Haruna dose have some special ability.
Appearance:has brown eyes and dirty blond hair. Usually wearing her work uniform and sometimes wears glasses.

(i saw you needed more regular humans so i made a few :D)

Oct 3, 2010 3:26 PM

Jun 2009
@Harem: Edited character is accepted.

@Beowulf: All three new characters are accepted.
Oct 3, 2010 5:08 PM

Jan 2008
Mutant

Name: Saya Kiriya (Subject 9)

Power: "Inertia Shift". She can absorb and redirect kinetic energy. For example: she can absorb the impact of a bullet and redirect it towards the ground to propel herself in a given direction or leap off the top of a building and land silently by absorbing the impact. Her preferred application, however, is simply blowing people to pieces.

She can store energy for as long as she wants the only drawback to this ability is that the more kinetic energy she stores the more pain she's put in. She becomes a walking inertial frame reference when using her ability so the amount of energy she absorbs is relative to her. She needs to have physical contact with her target so her effective lethal range is only within grabbing distance. She can, however, use her ability to "shoot" objects up to seven times the speed of sound. She can do this with objects as large and heavy as a Sonderkraftfahrzeug 182 tank.

She can only store so much energy at one time. If she ever goes beyond this threshold the energy literally begins to overflow, opening up an escaping through wounds. To prevent this she fights aggressively and relentlessly.

External mutations: A body riddled with light scars due to wounds caused by the overuse of her powerful ability. Some are self inflicted.

Personality: Mentally and emotionally unstable, Self-destructive, Masochistic, Pessimistic and gloomy. Extremely dangerous when depressed.

Biography: She's considered one of the most powerful and dangerous mutants in existence due to her nearly unstoppable ability. Her MRSA file as well as orders pertaining to her capture or elimination are as follows:

"Should an agent in the field ever come into contact with Subject 9 DO NOT ENGAGE under any circumstances. Report the sighting and await further orders.
Subject 9 proven to be immune to all forms of small arms fire and incendiary rounds. Current weapons proven effective against Subject 9: Anti-material Sniper rifles, EDO-7 vehicle mounted rail-gun, Tactical warhead."

Because of the nature of her power she's become twisted and masochistic thanks to the incredible amounts of pain it forces her to endure. She also rarely sleeps, as the energy she keeps stored within her at all times keeps her awake at night, so in other words she's almost always in a state of agony. This has affected her fine motor skills as well and has become very clumsy as a result.

Despite her power and instability she's neither reckless nor foolish. She knows to keep a low profile when in any major city and never leaves any evidence behind whenever she kills (outside of open combat). She always thinks a step ahead and knows when to run away. Incredibly intelligent and capable of doing complicated theorems and equations in her head with little to no effort.

Having so many attempts made on her life and so many of those closest to her betray her she's become hateful and distrusting of anyone she meets. She displays no motive towards her wholesale slaughter of innocents other than hate nor does she seem to have any sympathy for others. The only thing she seems to care about is the blood red hoodie she always wears. It is her most precious possession and becomes psychotically violent if anyone touches or damages it. It has the name "Alexis" stenciled on the inside, just over her heart...

Appearance: (Which I drew myself :P)

StiltyOct 12, 2010 4:36 PM
Oct 3, 2010 6:10 PM

Jun 2009
@Setsunaku: Accepted, but don't get carried away with that power.
Oct 3, 2010 6:19 PM

Jan 2008
AbstractCalamity said:
@Setsunaku: Accepted, but don't get carried away with that power.

Of course. "With great power comes great asskicking responsibility".
Oct 3, 2010 7:57 PM

Sep 2009
Mutant
Name:Jhon Darnell
Powers:has the abillity to tranzform people into other living things and objects into other objects. The drawback is it useally only lasts for about five to ten min unless jhon is able to hold you for
at least 10 secounds then he can make people or objects
stay transformed until he decides to turn them back. He has no fighting skills and has no idea how to handle a weapon so if he can't use his transforming power he's pritty much screwed.
External mutations (if any):none
Personality:quite and distant has never been heard talking.
Biography:His whole life he has never been heard talking ever since the MSRA took away his little sister when he was 17. He lives with his parents in an RV that's useally near the beach were jhon surfs. He is also apart of Beowulf's band. He is one of the few who knows about beowulf's powers.
Appearance:wears all black. Has grey eyes: and has several pearcings.

Civilian/non-agent
Name:Wayne Machado
Personality:useally happy go lucky and always says hi and talks to everyone. Dosent no when to shut up sometimes. Sounds like a cowboy when he talks.
Biography:parents were killed in a car actsedent when he was 15. He lived as a bumb for 10 years until he met Beowulf. Wayne was then givin a job as a bar tender at "Aurura Rave" and has worked there for about a year.
Appearance:had a very built body. Wears a cowboy looking hat all the time. He has orange red hair. Dark brown eyes and wears cowboy looking cloths.
(sorry my iPod dosent have spell check I'll have to fix the spelling later)

Oct 3, 2010 8:05 PM

Jun 2009
@Beowulf: You sure you want this many characters? Your up to five now by my count. Accepted anyway, though.
Oct 6, 2010 11:48 AM

May 2010
Agent
Name: Shobdub
Specialty: Tracking
Personality: Sarcastic, doesn't take orders well. When his gun leaves the holster, it is to shoot, and he never gives a warning.
Biography: Shobdub, was formerly a member of the SAS, The MSRA called him in afterward, as he had been replaced. He was assigned the codename as a method of leaving his past life behind him. He now only has one purpose. To apprehend mutants. Whether this is for experiments or extermination, he doesn't know, and doesn't care. Although he uses technology it seems he is not totally reliant on it.

His solidarity comes from his first deployment, where the failure of the mission meant that an entire village was executed. He has a problem with his superiors, seeing them as being full of themselves, and not knowing 'what it is like'.

Favourite quote: When a newsreporter interviewed a sniper she asked "What do you feel when you shoot terrorists?" he shrugged, and replied "Recoil"

Appearance:
Hey man, have you got the time? Can I bother you for a light?
Who me? I'm not the old town crier, I'm the one who sets it all on fire.
Gaea: A world Divided - The world has changed, and as humanity has evolved to survive, splits have formed. With gods and immortals, Robots and magic. Will you be able to make a mark for yourself, or will you just be crushed by the waves? Enter here and find out. -http://gaea.forumotion.com
Oct 6, 2010 12:09 PM

Jun 2009
@sheridan: accepted
Oct 17, 2010 1:16 PM
Oct 2010
Mutant
Name:Subject-X
Powers: Able to morph into any object or human that has physically been touched by Subject X or clone. After touching Subject X can create 5 exact copies of thing that he/she came into contact with and control that being.
Personality: Quiet and Mysterious
Biography:None can recall Subject X's true origins, all who knew were slaughtered by the Subject. What few facts have been recorded indicate that Subject X was brought into the test facility as an orphan from the Ukrainian War.
Appearance: True form has never been known to any living being.
Oct 17, 2010 1:32 PM
Oct 2010
Agent
Name:Shade(real name unknown)
Specialty: Informant, also able to easily identify any mutant's weakness after being granted that power from another mutant.
Personality:Comedian, also likes seeing people in pain making him detested by other agents.
Biography:Unknown
Appearance:Jester Mask- covers face and has a built in voice modifier,body covered by a trench coat, has black,matted down hair, wears baggy pants.
Oct 17, 2010 8:40 PM

Jun 2009
@DestinyRise: You must have a bio.
Oct 18, 2010 3:52 PM
Oct 2010
That is his bio he is so secretive that no one knows who he was before he joined the organization.
DestinyRiseOct 18, 2010 7:51 PM
Oct 19, 2010 2:04 PM

Jun 2009
I believe you've missed the point of these character profiles. It doesn't really matter how much people know about your character, he has a past. I want to know about it. A few blank spots and secrets here and there are fine, but you have to have something that at least suggests the kind of past he has. These profiles are entirely out of character, just because it's on here, doesn't mean people know about it, so if your character has existed at some point in the past, he should have a bio.
Oct 29, 2010 8:30 AM
Aug 2010
Mutant
Name:Saskue
Powers:can transform to a wolf, super fast and strong in wolf form
External mutations (if any):none
Personality: kind and caring towards mutants hate agents
Biography:Found out my powers when 9. My parents tried to kill me. I ran away and learned to control this power. Came back and killed parents
Appearance:jeans and hoodies
i dont put up walls to keep people out but to see who cares enough to tear them down
Oct 30, 2010 5:50 PM

Jun 2009
@jackiesazanami: Accepted.

@firestyle14: Not to be mean, but that's not an acceptable profile. First off, it's in plain violation of one of the rules of the club (which tells me you didn't even look at them). Second, there's absolutely no detail in that whatsoever. Third, it's exceedingly generic and lacks any creativity at all. And your bio is downright silly. It's not wrong in concept, but you have to explain why things turned out the way they did. It would also help if you had decent grammar. Sorry to be so blunt about it, but that's how it is.
Oct 30, 2010 7:16 PM
Aug 2010
il fix thanks
i dont put up walls to keep people out but to see who cares enough to tear them down
Oct 30, 2010 11:46 PM

Jul 2009
Mutant
Name: Tyler O' Conner

Powers: Control over electricity and electronic objects:
Tyler can summon electricity from the air around him and can short-circut, hack, destroy, change current flow in any object that uses electricity as power.

External mutations (if any): The only thing that happens to Tyler is when he uses his powers his eyes turn white. Hair stands up sometimes while using powers

Personality: Nervous, cautious, shy, careless, doesn't trust others at all, but when he does he becomes very loyal and will risk his life for that person. Doesn't like to talk much

Biography:Found out my powers at age 14 and has been hiding them for years and is working at a computer repair center. Has been perfecting his powers by fixing electronics and by using his powers. Lives in a apartment by himself. Hates the MCSA and the MSRA and wishes he could use his powers to help people. Wants to change the world so he can live a "normal life".

Appearance: Sorry couldn't find a good pic:
Face: Has blue eyes, has brown hair, hair length is long (like half way down back), Has a little bit of stubble on his face

Body: Not very strong, only weighs 135lbs, Height is 5' 9''

Clothes: Wears a benie on head, White shirt with a light black coat over (coat is open), a pair of blue jeans, and purple sneakers

Nov 1, 2010 10:01 PM

Jun 2009
iamthejanitor said:
Found out my powers at age 14
*Sigh* You can't be doing that, iamthejanitor. As I just mentioned, everything must be in third person. Now, it's only a single instance, and the rest is done right, so I'll let it slide as long as you RP in third person. Accepted.
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members
Pages (2) [1] 2 »

More topics from this board

» Murphy's Bar

AbstractCalamity - Sep 24, 2010

23 by D-V »»
Oct 28, 2010 5:34 AM

» MSRA Brightvale Division Headquarters

AbstractCalamity - Sep 14, 2010

10 by Stilty »»
Oct 11, 2010 9:27 PM

» Arura Rave

Beowulf- - Oct 3, 2010

0 by Beowulf- »»
Oct 3, 2010 2:30 PM

» Daybreak Apartments

Beowulf- - Oct 3, 2010

0 by Beowulf- »»
Oct 3, 2010 2:17 PM

» Brightvale Apartments

Chotgoriin - Sep 18, 2010

19 by Chotgoriin »»
Sep 25, 2010 3:24 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.