Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
K-ON!
Available on Manga Store
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (8) « 1 [2] 3 4 » ... Last »
Sep 15, 2010 9:57 PM

Apr 2010
I cried.

I want that new song on my iTunes.

I can't wait for the album ><

Sep 15, 2010 10:02 PM

Dec 2009
oh how i really wanted to cry! my favorite SoL is soon coming to an end ;_;
Signature has been deleted because it exceeded the file size limits. Please refer to Section IV of the General Forum Guidelines.
Sep 15, 2010 10:04 PM

Nov 2007
as;fkljasfkjasf weeping forever. it's just so heartbreaking i hate it. it's been a good run though, i can't believe i actually stuck to this from season 1 all the way to the end. my fave moe slice of life. ;3; ( tbh AZUSA'S THE ONLY MOE ONE and maybe mugi sometimes )
Sep 15, 2010 10:05 PM

Mar 2010
I cried so much when Azusa cried and the song... I started to remember when I graduated, I cried so much. T^T

This is the first and only anime that made me cry... ever. I give it a 100/100!

2 more episodes?! NO WAY! yay!

I really want to see them in college or older and still playing. Or see them actually go to the top to the Bakodan! I seriously want to see that! xD
Sep 15, 2010 10:07 PM

Mar 2010
It's fucking over. Oh man that was a real heartwrencher.
I guess everything amazingly epic just has to come to an end, huh?
I'm sure K-ON! is going to live on through the music, though.
That shit never gets old.

I feel like such a little bitch right now :S
Almost brought a tear to my eye.

I just realized that the ending wouldn't have the same effect on someone who didn't watch the first season...

We've come to know and love the girls (no matter who you think is the best, you know you love them all) and it just pulls at your heart strings to see it end!

Well I guess all we do now is await the specials.
Sep 15, 2010 10:10 PM

Aug 2008
A really special anime, and a finale that couldn't come at a better time. Having just left behind my high school a few months ago, this type of thing really hits home and connects with me. So bittersweet seeing this show end.
Sep 15, 2010 10:15 PM

Jun 2010
I love the new song
Although its sad that the series is ending. I'm hoping for OVAs for K-ON!!

Btw, Azusa was so cute when she hit her head xD

Sep 15, 2010 10:22 PM

May 2010
I must not cry.......But I did :( It was such an awesome episode to end such a great anime series!
-Sawako's response from her students in the chalkboard was awesome (which got me a tear in my eye), tells you she did an awesome job in her first time teaching a class.
-Those tears turned to waterfalls when Azusa began to cry and begged the seniors to not graduate. It was so sad to see, I really had a heart when I saw Azusa like that :(.
- And the song was just perfect! I really want that song, too bad we gotta wait for a month for the full version. At least Azusa doesn't need to worry anymore.
-I really didn't want this show to end, but as people say "All good things must come to an end." I will really miss this great anime and will definitely miss these girls. K-on! fan for life !! ><

Sep 15, 2010 10:50 PM

Oct 2007
great ending, looks like it tried pretty well to follow the manga leeks that i've seen for the manga, or maybe its out now, can't remember but k-on, nice job
Sep 15, 2010 10:52 PM

Jan 2010
wow, I just loved the new song in this episode. i really don't know how this anime does it. The songs aren't the best I've seen and the plot is very simplistic, however it still manages to draw me in and provide top quality entertainment.
Sep 15, 2010 11:40 PM

Feb 2010
I've been following K-ON! for what has been months now and i've finally come to a conclusion...

The ending was good for me! I liked how it slowly transcended into the ending we now know; although, I would have preferred more screen time for Yui and everyone else in general. K-ON! was a stand-alone anime in my opinion. As they say "You can never do the same thing twice". The amazing fluid artwork, the comedy, the cute anime girls rocking on their instruments, and the vivid endings, what more could we need? Though to be honest, I didn't think it would end just like that considering it was on the 24th episode, when there are 26 in total. I was being naive, I suppose.

Hopefully, in the next 2 episodes, it dwells in the future and the older of the group of 5 come together and rock out on their instruments in something like a high school reunion :) That is my personal opinion.
Sep 15, 2010 11:42 PM

Aug 2010
BWAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! K-ON'S OVER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! *snivel* so awesome.....the extras are gunna awesome too *snivel*

Sep 15, 2010 11:59 PM

Apr 2010
And with that, K-On is over... (not counting the bonus episodes)

I don't think there will ever be an anime I will miss more than K-On. I haven't looked forward to and enjoyed any anime as much as K-On the last 2 years... It always just made me smile to watch it.. it didn't need to have any ecchi, action, drama, etc to make it enjoyable... it was just a good show.

Sep 16, 2010 12:04 AM

Jan 2009
Oh lol. She walked into a wall xD
And having a message delivered with that many middle hands? Of course it wouldn't be what Mio actually wanted to say. That's obvious.
Their performance was... "Interesting"? xD Oh god, they've gotta feel horrible about that. (Well the music certainly wasn't amazing, so I can kind of understand it.)
I blame Yui for making Asu-nyan cry. Yui's the weakest part of the crew, so obviously she's at fault. ┐(-。ー')┌
A-A s-song? : O Can this series be redeemed? : O ...Not really, no. Good song, terrible lyrics, and too much Yui. Though I did get to hear some Mugi singing, so it's technically a good song anyway.
Getting a "The End"-screen, followed by the best song of this whole series, is pretty great though. Makes me happy. Kind of sad that I won't be hearing any No, Thank You! every week though. (Still, it's in my playlist, so whatever.)

But... Hahaha... Finally the "main" season is over! : D
Couldn't be happier right now. Or well... I could. Like, if we'd actually gotten some good music out of this season instead of just nothing upon nothing upon nothing upon even more nothing. (Except for the godlike ED's)

Oh and I really liked that girl whose seat was next to Yui's. Dunno why. She like, looks the best in this whole series.
Protip: I don't really check the forums anymore, so if you want something, take it on my profile.
Is it time for my long-awaited return to the forums? щ(゚Д゚щ) Nope™, probably not.
Sep 16, 2010 12:11 AM

Jul 2008
I was all.. yay it's over!! and then there was more after the ending sequence and was all.. oh theres more? :3
Sep 16, 2010 12:33 AM

Aug 2010
Wow. This anime was really amazing. I'm so glad that I watched the first episode of this anime series and the last. As always, the new songs that come out are always nice to hear. I'm proud to say that I finished episode 24 with a smile of happiness.

Now on to the specials/OVA's! :D
Sep 16, 2010 1:48 AM

Jan 2009
Sep 16, 2010 2:01 AM

Oct 2009
Kya....Such A good episode..

And new song.. >.<

Tenshi Ni fureta Yo.. i like this song..

it made me cry.. >.<

Sep 16, 2010 2:03 AM

Feb 2010
It didn't make me cry...which I expected it to. But I still enjoyed it (=

Sep 16, 2010 2:09 AM
Jun 2008
Best Anime in the world has come to an end the ending was good, I thought azunyan would have broken down harder but it would have been to sad, saddest episode ever.
Sep 16, 2010 2:33 AM

May 2008
ManInBlack said:
^This.
It's always Sad/Happy when someone graduates.
Sep 16, 2010 2:39 AM
Jun 2009
it was a good ed and overall it was a great series :) wish there would be more...but it's over it seems....in any case it was an enjoyable run!
Sep 16, 2010 3:16 AM

Feb 2010
finally it's over :)
Sep 16, 2010 3:18 AM

Jun 2009
have no word to express this feeling -.-
Sep 16, 2010 3:26 AM
Mar 2008
Aww, bittersweet ending, my favourite one.
This episode reminded me my last days of high school. Man, I miss them so much.

Good show, too much retarded at times, but overall it was an enjoyable ride.
Sep 16, 2010 4:32 AM

Sep 2010
Jirkaflt said:
godlike said:
It didn't make me cry...which I expected it to. But I still enjoyed it (=

true, same here

here too, after ep20 I thought I'd definitely cry in ep24, but I didn't, it wasn't really as sad as ep20, but K-ON just has to end with happy thoughts or it wouldn't be K-ON :)

Sereni said:
Hopefully, in the next 2 episodes, it dwells in the future and the older of the group of 5 come together and rock out on their instruments in something like a high school reunion :) That is my personal opinion.

From what we saw in the preview it would be either just after ep24 or at the beginning of Azusa's senior year, so no such thing as high school reunion. They could do such a thing in the second extra, but I doubt it.
I guess if they would do such a thing, they would save it for an OVA or movie.

Jirkaflt said:
This is the end... Beautiful friend... This is the end...

The Doors ^_^

We can't change the world with Anime...

…but we'll try

Vote for your favorite K-ON songs here
Sep 16, 2010 4:36 AM

Jul 2010
k-on
Sep 16, 2010 4:51 AM

Aug 2009
I cried.. T . T

So, the next episode is about when the new school year has begun?
Sep 16, 2010 4:53 AM

Apr 2008
Very beautiful ending.

I can't stand seeing Azusa cry. Good thing they comforted her XD

Sep 16, 2010 4:57 AM

Aug 2010
They did a good job wrapping this season up I think. It was still happy even though they all left Azusa.
Sep 16, 2010 4:58 AM
May 2008
I really hope they all take Sawa-chan's advice and 'get their asses back there' some day.

And gosh...that was just a really touching ending. After reading the end to the manga, I can definitely say that the anime's is more moving. Solely because of the actual motion and voice acting that just compounds the emotion.

Looking forward to the last two episodes. Still, that was more or less a great way to finish things off.
Sep 16, 2010 5:29 AM

Oct 2009
I CRIED SO MOTHERFUCKING HARD~

last episode was a proper sobfest, it was an ossim ending to the show~<3
bless azunyan's socks. D:
Sep 16, 2010 6:16 AM

Jun 2008
zimno said:

Yup, this is exactly how I felt,

Seriously, how do we move on, without K-ON :(
Sep 16, 2010 6:26 AM

Mar 2009
Awww very sweet =/

Reminds me of when I graduated HS. :(
Sep 16, 2010 6:37 AM

Feb 2009
You'll be missed K-on! what am i going to watch now when i come from college at wednesdays and want to see a ligh hearted anime?!
Sep 16, 2010 6:42 AM

Jul 2010
I'm gonna miss K-on T_T

One of the best anime i've ever watched, what am i supposed to watch on wednesdays now ;(

The new song in this ep was awesome ;o
Sep 16, 2010 6:48 AM
Jul 2010
Surprised I didn't cry even though I expected to. The ending of 22 had a more physical effect on me harr.

Still, this was amazing. I hope something comes up with a glimpse of their older selves. Would be sweet.
Sep 16, 2010 6:50 AM

May 2008
Azunyannn dun cry =( its so sad to see it end

Awesome Sig by Lailide
Sep 16, 2010 7:10 AM

Dec 2009
havsie said:
The end of an era ;_;
ReaperEXE said:
I like how K-ON! slowly turned into a coming of age anime; it didn't try to hard but it was still decent. I guess the next one or two episodes will be more like an epilogue for Azusa.
Tenchio said:
The tears just didn't stop flowing. I'm so glad I decided to follow this series all the way; in the end, it really paid off. And that last song was easily the best of the whole lot.
athyra said:
*in tears*
*will not stop crying*

That part with the students' farewell to Sawako, Azunyan's sadness, Ui trying to cheer her up even though she was sad about her sister leaving, the whole band's affectionate smiles to their favorite kouhai, the Mitsu hug and the song...

oh god the song. *new torrent of tears"

*tries to comfort self* there's 2 more episodes, there's two more episodes...

Awesome group pic: HTT (-Azusa) + ColaPair
There aren't enough words for me to explain what I feel right now TT__TT
-INSERT EPIC QUOTE HERE-
Sep 16, 2010 8:10 AM

May 2009
T_T

Azunyan
Zutto Anime, Game, Manga!

Sep 16, 2010 8:34 AM

Oct 2009
i demand an extra from ton-chan's P.O.V
Sep 16, 2010 8:37 AM

Mar 2010
I haven't cried that much since I was watching Clannad. So emotional ending and the song was so touching. Great way to end such a great anime! From me 100/10!

I hope the last episode will show them performing in Budokan.
I'm waiting for it since episode 1 of the first season ^^
Sep 16, 2010 8:39 AM
Apr 2010
I've been crying everyday after this episode ;__;
This song makes me cry, is the best ever.
It was the best end I ever seen!
The lyrics are so beautiful! I can't think about that without cry.

Azusa's crying...
Beautiful. Really really beautiful.
Hope K-ON!! live forever! Even if there are no more Manga, or Anime. I want to keep K-ON!! alive!
Sep 16, 2010 8:43 AM

Apr 2007
That song for Azusa.. ;_;
逃げちゃ駄目だ。
Sep 16, 2010 8:45 AM
Feb 2007
I'm not going stress myself remembering the last part of this episode, so yeah I lol'd @ Sawako failed. XD Yui was all like "W-what? O__o;;;;"
villan8lleSep 16, 2010 8:49 AM
Sep 16, 2010 9:11 AM

Nov 2009
omg that song was great :o

what's the title :O
Sep 16, 2010 9:33 AM
Nov 2008
So emotional! Between Sawa-chan and Azu-nyan, I just couldn't hold back... ;_;

The only thing I would have changed to this fantastic ending, I would have put the credits over Light And Fluffy Time. As much as I like No Thank You, it was really jarring at that point. I was disappoint that I didn't get to hear their last performance :(

I don't think anything could be what K-On was, but here's hoping for some new slice of life in the fall to fill the void!

Edit: God damnit! Now I can't listen to "jaka jaka jan jan jaka jan jaka jan" without wanting to cry! ;_;
Thalandor46Sep 16, 2010 10:26 AM
Sep 16, 2010 9:37 AM

Jun 2009
Awwww that was such a cute, sweet and funny episode!! I totally love the new song!
It's kinda sad to see Yui and the others graduate...and I feel bad for Azusa. I can't help but cry when they sing the song for Azusa...and Sawa-chan looking at the board in the classroom. Great ending!

jjihhyeSep 16, 2010 9:42 AM

Sep 16, 2010 10:18 AM

Jul 2009
Didn't lose it till "Please, don't go..."

Great ending to a great franchise! Extras inc!

Considering this is the last episode, I feel like I should put some effort into making a post... however, all of you have said pretty much what I think :P

K-ON! will live on in its fans!!!11!111!!!
Don't forget.
Always, somewhere,
someone is fighting for you.
As long as you remember her,
you are not alone.
Sep 16, 2010 10:28 AM

May 2008
Great Ending it was very touching, wuold have been better without the specials i guess, probably there wont be a third season as the Manga ended pity i was really addicted by K-on
Pages (8) « 1 [2] 3 4 » ... Last »

More topics from this board

Poll: » K-ON!! Episode 7 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Feka - May 18, 2010

196 by JohnZ_GGs »»
4 hours ago

Poll: » K-ON!! Episode 6 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Kowal - May 11, 2010

163 by JohnZ_GGs »»
Yesterday, 3:17 AM

Poll: » K-ON!! Episode 5 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Kowal - May 4, 2010

192 by JohnZ_GGs »»
Apr 16, 1:32 AM

» Watch order?

ShinigamiGang - Apr 8

10 by pecana »»
Apr 11, 2:18 PM

Poll: » K-ON!! Episode 4 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

Kowal - Apr 27, 2010

217 by JohnZ_GGs »»
Apr 11, 12:00 AM

Preview MangaManga Store

It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.