Forum Settings
Forums
New
Sep 13, 2010 12:09 AM
Nov 2009
Pretty Simple: What is the absolute worst Anime you have ever watched. ;D

Mine: (not in any particular order)
1. Abenobashi Magical Shopping District: I thought this series was so terrible that I couldn't even finish it. The show was so boring, i had to force myself to watch three episodes where i finally made myself stop. On top of it being boring it just seemed ridiculously stupid.
2. FLCL: I am not a big fan of randomness. At least not to this extreme. I decided of late that I am going to rewatch this, no matter how much i don't want to. Perhaps there is actually a plot behind the random craziness.
3. AD POLICE: I didn't even bother watching the second episode. The voice actors were little to be desired. The "action" scenes were way too overdone which made them very- very boring. It is possible this one got better, but i doubt it.
4. .Hack//GIFT: The Animation was ridiculously bad. The humor was beyond pathetic, and it was rather pointless to the .Hack series story plot.
5. Initial D Extra Stage: This OVA was not worth my time. They changed up what really happened in the series. Not to mention it didn't even have the main character of the series in this OVA. It was overall a waste of my time.
AuronSurmountSep 13, 2010 12:13 AM
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members
Sep 13, 2010 6:46 PM

Jul 2009
Hot for teacher : I hate that kind of hentai ( gang bang, rapping 1 person that doesn't want to and a girl that pee in the face of a guy!) damn that people could have made something much better!
Sep 15, 2010 1:51 PM

Jul 2010
I hated Rumbling Hearts. (The Japanese name is longer but I have no idea what it is lol) It was waaaay to predictable, the characters all bugged me. It didn't really have a plot line. the only redeeming thing for me was it was drawn nicely. nothing spectacular but that's why I finished it. It was not sad at all. I found it extremely boring.

I also hate Naruto. On this I think that I will get some hate. But I really do not like this anime. Naruto is a lame ninja. I mean he wears freaking orange, and is super loud. There is no way that Rock Lee should have lost to Gaara in the fights that they had. Everything gets dragged on soooo much, and things only happen like once every 5 episodes. I'm all for fillers but not of an anime that is all just fillers. That is stupid. If the anime was more action and had hitting in every ep and driving the story along I am sure I would have the time and patience to sit down and watch it. But at this moment no way could I ever justify watching this anime

you fear for the things you care for, and you become accustom to it
Oct 3, 2010 4:35 PM

Jun 2010
1.Lucky Star: It pissed me off not funny at all! >_<

2.Letter Bee: Retarded bullshit real crappy

3.Ikki Tousen series: Really.....lost interest in the first episode! XD
Oct 3, 2010 6:34 PM

Jul 2009
I don't know what is Ikki Tousen series but sometime the first episodes can be crap and the rest can be really awesome!
Oct 4, 2010 6:08 AM

Jun 2010
Alright I read your post decided to give Ikki Tousen ONE MORE CHANCE. XD

I stomached through the second episode then the third and it's character still sucks
besides the ONLY anime that had a really slow start and I was willing to watch was Katekyo Hitman Reborn but thats it! XD
Oct 17, 2010 10:27 AM

Jul 2009
I know some more that are like that, anyway just put it in your drop list. and sry about the late post I just forget this TOPIC XD
Jan 16, 2011 8:28 AM
Oct 2010
for now and hopefully never again, Akane-iro ni Somaru Saka i think i waste my time on this one,
Jan 17, 2011 7:19 PM

Jul 2009
I watched the first season of ikkitousen and I like it, it depend on the taste of the person I guess!
Nov 29, 2011 7:15 AM
Dec 2009
1. Shakugan no Shana - She's not that strong and I hate that too childish voice
2. Lucky Star - Not funny at all...
3. Rental Magica - Boring character
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members

More topics from this board

» What is your favorite anime?

oneDEADBEAST - Jul 17, 2009

11 by StrawHatLuffy29 »»
Mar 28, 2013 3:41 PM

» When did you have watched your first anime and what was the title?

xXDeadlyXSinsXx - Jul 24, 2009

4 by StrawHatLuffy29 »»
Mar 28, 2013 3:40 PM

» What's your favorite anime song?

RenzAikawaX - Oct 3, 2009

13 by theatricals »»
Apr 3, 2012 2:12 PM

» Favorite motto

xXDeadlyXSinsXx - Oct 3, 2009

11 by Frankenztein »»
Apr 13, 2011 9:08 PM

» Who is your favorite character and in which anime does he/she appear

oneDEADBEAST - Jul 17, 2009

12 by nairika »»
Jan 16, 2011 8:56 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.