Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (6) « First ... « 3 4 [5] 6 »
Apr 3, 2011 9:02 AM

Feb 2011
not much zombie in this episode
someone kicked from the mansion after came to there

now they launch a nuke?
1 more episode
how this anime end?
May 19, 2011 4:38 PM

Sep 2009
OShoranO said:
And yet another sex scene is interuppted.

But we got to look at the pretty ceiling with the lamp!!!!
Still...that didn't happen in the manga....the anime is really pushing that character development >_<
I don't really like that

Takashi is getting all the girls in the group....
He might even got a check list lol
Saeko....check!
Rei...check!
Saya...on my to-do list!
What a manwhore!

I think Rei should of killed that teacher in the end...after what he did to her and her father!!!!
He deserved to die!
musicalsushiMay 19, 2011 4:51 PM
May 23, 2011 5:51 AM

Mar 2011
Anitnelav said:
Shido should just die.
Jun 2, 2011 11:00 AM

May 2010
I <3 Rei. I really thought she would kill Sensei.....

Jun 26, 2011 10:12 AM

Mar 2011
musicalsushi said:
Takashi is getting all the girls in the group....
He might even got a check list lol
Saeko....check!
Rei...check!
Saya...on my to-do list!
What a manwhore!

Haha! yeah! All though, to be fair, I would manwhore in that situation too.

I'm absolutely loving Takagi's father! He's just so badass, a rival to Ikari Gendo in badassery!

So, in the last ep they go their own way again. Good. Can't stay in one place for too long in zombie shows. Life is hard enough in a zombie apocalypse, without needing all the actual zombie's making it harder!
Jul 21, 2011 9:35 PM

Oct 2009
I've always loved this genre. HotD could have been much, much better but I really don't think it deserves the treatment people are giving it. It's entertaining at least. Heck this is a rewatch and I'm enjoying it like a baby.
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Aug 21, 2011 3:00 AM
Feb 2011
Oh, I expected the teacher to infiltrate the mansion and "recruit" the impressionable people there. Takagi's father is very lucid. I hope he won't get bitten, that would be a major blow.

Yanoflies said:
I've always loved this genre. HotD could have been much, much better but I really don't think it deserves the treatment people are giving it. It's entertaining at least. Heck this is a rewatch and I'm enjoying it like a baby.
I agree. After 11 episodes (first watch), I think this show's pretty nice even though there definitely are flaws and the fanservice is kinda over the top at times (often, actually). Lots of wasted potential.
Sep 11, 2011 11:29 PM
Feb 2010
I am glad they told that teacher guy to GTFO, because I don't really like the episodes with him. I want to see more episodes with them surviving, and less about them having to deal with crazy cults and shit. If this were a video game like Fallout, or hell, an episodic show like Farscape or Stargate, then encountering a cult or two every now and then would be fine, but to cram it into a show like this, to the point that there isn't even a single zombie in the episode and it's just dealing with bullshit for 20 minutes.... ugh.
Feb 1, 2012 2:41 AM

Sep 2011
I would have gave this Anime a 10/10 if she killed the teacher... =s
Mar 31, 2012 5:49 PM

Jul 2011
umm i want rei to die because i see her as one of those boy hoppers and i cant stand girls like that also because she had a really stupid reason for wanting to kill mr. shido i mean i want him to die cuz he's a perv not because he held her back a graade and i love saeko but she's starting to get annoyimg overall this episode sucked!!!
Jul 9, 2012 8:02 AM

Nov 2011
OriginANIME said:

I was thinking, if she actually killed the teacher and it wasn't like all the other anime's where they are like "you aren't worth my time" and "death is too good for you", I would clap in rl. =D

"I like to expose what people hide. I'm an intellectual rapist." - Furudo Erika
Oct 1, 2012 9:18 AM

Sep 2012
Saya's father was great putting that teacher to run!
Oct 3, 2012 5:47 AM

May 2012
Great episode the first part was rather soft but the second and especially near ending was interesting, that stupid teacher would have been better killed but good either way that he's gone...

Let's see what's next and what all those nukes will accomplish in the final episode!
Jan 20, 2013 6:39 PM

Apr 2009
OriginANIME said:

10/10

If she rammed that bayonet in his throat!! >:C
Feb 7, 2013 11:36 AM
Jan 2010
japan's getting nuked a third time
and a fourth time
and a fifth time
and a sixth time
Mar 24, 2013 2:45 AM

Mar 2013
Post-apocalyptic zombieland, so Japan is probably getting nuked and the next episode is the final, interesting concept...
Mar 31, 2013 1:41 AM

Jan 2013
Nice romance and drama this episode.
Apr 1, 2013 3:43 PM
Jul 2012
Now this is a great episode!
I was netural when Rei didn't kill the teacher. Don't know if it is good to kill him or it is good that she didn't kill him. II glad the teacher kicked out. What a douche. Good back story.

Damn the ending is just like from Dead Rising 2. The missile droping down from Earth wow!
Love that scene when Takashi talked to Rei. So perfect!
5/5
Aug 4, 2013 11:58 PM

Jun 2013
i personally would have killed shido if i were in rei's position. oh well as long as he doesn't come back im good. well takashi, you got a big decision to make, rei or saeko? i would go with saeko. also what happened with rei and takashi? did he just start feeling her boobs or something? then she said she got injured. im confused.

Mar 6, 2014 8:09 AM
May 2012
Re-watching.
Yeah, what the hell happened with Takashi and Rei??? Did they just start touching each other at the bed ahahaha. I am curious :3
Shido had a sad past, but he is still a bitch!! I will not kill him too; I'll leave the work to the zombiesss. I laughed when Takagi's father told Shido and his students to get out saying that the students are infected with evil ahahaha. The students should have at least stayed, the girls of course ahahaha.
Armageddon :O
May 25, 2014 2:40 PM

Jul 2013
Well this was a lame episode. What the hell Rei? Is it that hard to kill that piece of shit?
Jul 5, 2014 1:26 PM

Dec 2008
Rei should have killed that wack job teacher, and the students in the mini bus should have been welcomed in the mansion fortress. That aside, pretty slow episode, the end with the nukes being launched all over the world was epic. Can't wait to see how this will end, one more to go...
Aug 27, 2014 11:47 AM

Sep 2012
Tengai said:
Re-watching.
Yeah, what the hell happened with Takashi and Rei??? Did they just start touching each other at the bed ahahaha. I am curious :3
Shido had a sad past, but he is still a bitch!! I will not kill him too; I'll leave the work to the zombiesss. I laughed when Takagi's father told Shido and his students to get out saying that the students are infected with evil ahahaha. The students should have at least stayed, the girls of course ahahaha.
Armageddon :O

i agree & Shido part made me laugh to

OK right new i feel bad for Rei

Saeko just knows how to tress so she can blow Takashi's mind away LOL

when Rei came out of Takashi's room & talked with Saeko, i think Seako wanted to use the word Rival & Rei stopped her from finishing the

the guards at that place were idiots :D, just show them pair of tits & u can get in LOL
Sugram22Aug 27, 2014 12:17 PM
Sep 30, 2014 2:40 PM

Jul 2012
Takashi gets all the bitches lol

I'm surprised that the only reason why Rei hates the teacher is because he modified her grades. O_o I would have expected some kind of rape trauma story...
Oct 31, 2014 12:32 AM
Aug 2013
why does rei tell saeko not to bring that up? after she finishes talking to Takashi
Oct 31, 2014 1:14 AM
Aug 2013
why does rei tell saeko not to bring that up? after she finishes talking to Takashi
Apr 23, 2015 6:26 PM

Jun 2014
yes, mr Shido is a twisted sick fuck; but Rei seriously almost murdered him because he flunked her a grade?
May 25, 2015 12:07 PM
Feb 2015
Rei should have killed him.... He deserves it but they just basicly banished him and the students. Well takashi is the leader now.

One more episode, things should be intense.
[center] *>.>[Spoiler][/spoiler]<.<*
[center]
Jun 22, 2015 3:25 PM

Oct 2014
leader komuro lmao.

these adults are crazy af
Jul 1, 2015 10:14 AM

Jul 2009
Amazing episode :)

Takashi is now the leader eh? Took them awhile :P

I always thought it was Saeko or Saya-chan.

Takashi seems to have convinced Rei to get back to him. Even though what she did was horrible to him, at least she knew that she was in the wrong and didn't paid much attention to him. Looks like they can't do it since Rei has back problems lol.

Saeko has a new sword once again!?!? What happened to the one she found?

Yes Rei should have killed Shido. I love how Saya's father approves the kill even though he Aacquaintance to Shido's father. Stupid kids gone stupid more and will just do anything in the heat of moment.

I hope Shido and the kids die a gruesome death in the last episode or in the manga.

Final Episode!!! Damn it i don't want it to end :(
Jul 29, 2015 8:47 AM

Jan 2014
Too bad, that teacher might have been a nice villain.
Nov 13, 2015 9:45 AM

Sep 2015
What was the point of that teacher even being in the cast if nothing happens?! Wasn't he supposed to be a villain? And they let him go just like that?

Overall, I have no reasons to be worried about the characters because almost everything they plan or do ends up well... This got really bad for the past 4/5 episodes. Nothing happens... Where's the sniper chick? Did she disappear?

And why dafuq are they nuking eachother?! I can't think of any possible good reason to do that. "Well, the zombies are taking over the world so lets destroy everything anyway..." F*ck the survivors right? UNREAL 4/10
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
May 28, 2016 8:38 AM

Jul 2015
Souichiro Takagi - best dad of the year!

I'm level on mal-badges. View my badges.

Jul 15, 2016 3:47 PM

Jan 2016
Shido... part of me would have shot him 2 times in the leg. make him suffer. then cold blank in the head. the other part like rei did, not worth my time.

Otherwise it felt kind of dead.. in this episode. no fighting, no big thing except they fired the missile after just 2-3 days.. what a bunch of pussies..
hoping for a epic ending or something.. might do my review with the OVA as well.
cause MAL is doing there job for once.
Jan 2, 2017 8:12 AM

May 2016
Better than the last ep now its getting really tough after those missiles have been launched
Aug 3, 2017 10:43 AM

Jan 2017
Are they fucking crazy? First zombies and now let's kill everything on the planet with our atomic missiles. Maybe not and this is the first step to mutant zombies, that would be cool.
Karasuno Fight!!!
Sep 14, 2017 11:00 AM

Jun 2016
Is Takashi really still going for Rei even though Saeko who's like 10000000000000000000000000x better than her is around? Are you really that fucking dumb!?!? You're making me hate you again, Takashi. Jesus H. Christ!

Ugh. Ewwwwww! That scene with Takashi and that bitch. Ugh. Jesus, Takashi, really? Hated this episode just because of that scene ALONE! Fucksake.

He's still as dense as ever. Jesus. *rage quit*

Slay, Saeko, my love!

Excuse me, Rei, Saeko doesn't need to wear any sexy clothes to seduce someone because JUST HER BEING SAEKO is enough. Shut your useless mouth!

Now everyone's nuking everyone. Lmfao.
TheDoggoneGirlSep 14, 2017 11:07 AM

"Maybe he's trying to take a shit, but the shit just won't come out."
Captain Levi, 2014
(/^-^)/☆♪♪☆\(^0^\)
Oct 25, 2017 8:54 AM

May 2010
And suddenly Rei is best girl.
Apr 30, 2018 5:19 AM
Apr 2018
I must say, I was a bit disappointed by the reason Rei hated the pedo-cultist-teacher. I was sure that he had raped her, or maybe tried to rape her, but she resisted so he kept her back a grade because of that. Those would have been better writing, based on how he was depicted. But all he did was keep her back a grade? And she was willing to throw herself to the zombies to get away from him for that?

I am glad samurai dad kicked him and his followers out though. I thought they were going to stir up trouble with the crazy lady from the camp.
ErnostApr 30, 2018 5:41 AM
Oct 15, 2018 8:40 AM
Apr 2018
Glad finally rei confronted her past. This is the reason why she got close to Hiashi, because she wanted to talk about this problem with takashi and but takashi kept being cold to her and Hiashi was the one listening to her problems. That's why she became close to him but she never stopped loving takashi.
Now even takashi realises his mistake of the past and now trying to be more close with rei.
Now after all the crazy stuff has happened they are trying to move on and restart a new relationship.
Also rei actually should have given the teacher a punch or two as a lesson.
Also I am wondering what would have happened if rei didn't hurt her back, would they have gone all out? :3
Also Saeko knows rei's her class age and doesn't want being called senpai but still rei wants to call her Senpai and Saeko being supportive of rei at the end.
Good episode.
Jan 25, 2019 4:36 AM
Forever Fearless

Apr 2007
Who ever it was that confused an M-14 with an AK-47 needs to be fucking fired.
Speed is Life - 1st ID... patch on my shoulder.

Feb 6, 2019 8:41 PM
Apr 2017
I'm impressed by what an absolute bro the Takagi patriarch is.

"Want to murder someone on my property? Sure, just make sure you think hard about it first."

You couldn't ask for a more generous host.
Jun 7, 2019 11:35 PM
May 2019
ABrickWall said:
Awful lot of tits missing from this episode...

yvanc said:
Rei forgot to cut shidou's arms off.

clearly a lot to be desired from this episode
Jun 26, 2019 6:56 PM

Oct 2013
Rei is not only useless on the battlefield, but also lies: women do not like "cute boys who are nice" in general. I guess she wanted to play games with Takeshi a little bit.

Saeko-chan looked super in her new battle outfit! *_*

Shido-sensei is such a douchebag. He even was sad that Rei didn't loose with her own emotions and didn't kill him. He had bad life, agreed, but that's not the reason to become such an evil guy. Now I understand why Rei was so negative about him. Sad story.

Nukes were launched?! :o From the preview's last scenes it seems not, they were only EMP. The worst possible decision to be honest. Total blackout will definitely not help those who are still alive.
Aug 3, 2019 5:32 PM

Feb 2019
The perv teacher got shown his place! That just makes me love the pink haired girls father even more xD

And I hope those nukes don't kill everyone.
I am not a weeb, I simply enjoy 2D girls
Nov 19, 2019 6:06 PM

Mar 2018
Pretty good music build-up before the ending.

Other than that, it's been trash.

"Miyamoto must make this decision for herself."

Come on! I know this is an edgy anime, but still!

I don't have to say much more. If you have already watched it, you know how bad every episode of this series is.
Feb 19, 2020 1:43 PM

Jan 2016
Im so glad they kicked the pervy teacher out, but jesus fucking christ she should have just killed him.
Oct 1, 2020 3:03 AM

Jun 2020
She should have just shot him, that was so lame that she just let him go. Also, why the fuck did they not only force him to leave, but also the kids? That is pretty fucked up in my opinion.

I am amazed that the ending is near. We only got one more episode to go ladies and gentlemen!
Have a great day!

Dec 6, 2020 2:22 AM
Apr 2019
I wish previous two episodes didn't exist ,Im feeling stupid of myself
Apr 21, 2021 1:05 PM

Aug 2014
damn this is good
I am happy that this teacher with his sect was forced to leave it would be stupid if they were kept inside and some stupid plot with them was made in second season.. too bad there won't be second season ;( ;( this is rly good
(づ ̄ ³ ̄)づ ちゅっ ちゅっ キス (´。✪ω✪。`)

I hate it when anime/manga that I enjoyed ends, especially when there could be much longer plot and when I love main heroine :P

I wish I had magic glasses that let me see real world in anime colors ;)
Pages (6) « First ... « 3 4 [5] 6 »

More topics from this board

» If Highschool of the Dead did NOT involve zombies

LAKool-AidGang - Jul 7, 2023

18 by CombatMagic »»
Apr 11, 8:18 PM

Poll: » Highschool of the Dead Episode 2 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Ahenshihael - Jul 11, 2010

461 by Hokage_the_7th »»
Apr 9, 5:34 AM

Poll: » Highschool of the Dead Episode 10 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

tsubasalover - Sep 5, 2010

276 by gannoncannon55 »»
Mar 20, 12:09 AM

Poll: » Highschool of the Dead Episode 9 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Aversa - Aug 29, 2010

541 by gannoncannon55 »»
Mar 16, 7:45 PM

Poll: » Highschool of the Dead Episode 4 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

HawthorneKitty - Jul 25, 2010

404 by DarkXion »»
Mar 16, 11:34 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.