Forum Settings
Forums
New
Pages (3) « 1 2 [3]
Oct 2, 2012 9:16 PM

Mar 2012
I simply wish to see how Nunally is able to rule and if Lelouch really died or not. They really should make it all cleared with a third season. nevertheless more code geass is great
Dec 3, 2012 3:30 AM

Aug 2012
i think there will be a 3rd season of code geass, or maybe there should be !
in my opinian lelouch will appear as a different person, thats what i can think about that can make the story more interesting (personal opinion)
Jan 10, 2013 11:51 AM

Oct 2012
I don't think that C.C. would let Lulu die before he completes the contract, she was always saying that, i would like to know if he is really dead, and if he is, what is C.C. going to do with her life ?!
"Before creation there must be destruction. If my soul stands in the way, then I'll toss it aside. Yes, I have no choice but to move forward." - Lelouch Vi Britannia
Feb 22, 2013 11:29 PM

Jun 2011
iMangaX said:
Well if Lelouch isn't the main character I don't see any point in arguing further...

On an unrelated topic... is Lelouch a Masochist? O.o He admits to things but doesn't really clarify...
"Did you kill Euphy?"
"Yes"
He didn't mean to kill Euphy so why not clarify? Not just this one time it happens throughout both seasons...

Also, could you suggest some anime for me? (I liked Code Geass, Clannad, Angel Beats!, and basically any other action with a bit of romance or a romance with a bit of action...)

EDIT: Ever since Code Geass I've wanted something a little actiony but not pure action, it has to have something like romance, comedy, ecchi, or the pure awesomeness that Code Geass had O.o

If Lulu isn't the MC, then it wouldn't even be as epic as the original story.

Why not clarify? Simple. Because his reason will not simply justify his action, it doesn't matter what the reason is, he killed her, and that's that, most of it is his fault anyway since he did that unconciously while joking (it's precisely because he was joking about it, my heart almost broke in 2 when that tragedy happened.. ;_;)
Honobono Log - best slice of life short
--------------------------------------------
most kawaii loli overlord
----------------------------
Donquixote Doflamingo AMV - Control
Feb 25, 2013 2:47 PM
Nov 2012
I personally wish they would redo R2 to match the quality of R1. I think I read that the director originally wanted to continue hours after the first season ended. Code Geass R1 was so rich and so interesting with how it flipped archetypes.

I hope they don't go gundam on the ip
Sep 7, 2015 12:50 PM

Apr 2009
can we just let Lelouch rest in peace.?
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Nov 19, 2016 7:22 PM
Oct 2016
Well lelouch did die but L2 is now here. Lelouch took his fathers code who took it from v2. Lelouch did everything for his sister and his sister would be sad if lelouch died. You can see that he has code with her gaining his memories at the end and knowing how code is transfered.
Feb 28, 2017 11:40 AM
Mar 2015
I'm from the future. A new Code: Geass season has been announced.
Pages (3) « 1 2 [3]

More topics from this board

Poll: » Code Geass: Boukoku no Akito 1 - Yokuryuu wa Maiorita Episode 1 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

Stark700 - Sep 22, 2012

211 by Beatnik »»
Feb 18, 8:40 AM

» Want to watch these spin-off movies but have some questions

Biisoo - Apr 24, 2023

5 by Fail_Man_X »»
Apr 24, 2023 10:46 AM

» Opinions on Akito the Exiled ?

kushmonatl - Jun 30, 2022

18 by Hashiriya_weeb87 »»
Sep 23, 2022 12:16 PM

» About the ed music

Klosiy - Jul 5, 2021

1 by Kitsu_andmal »»
Jul 14, 2022 2:16 PM

» Any Chance Of An English Dub?

awesomeblackman - Feb 8, 2017

2 by awesomeblackman »»
Mar 15, 2021 7:44 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.