Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (4) « First ... « 2 3 [4]
Feb 16, 2018 11:04 AM

Apr 2013
Nice he got three vibrators... lucky son of a bitch xD
Aug 10, 2020 11:42 PM
#FreeWatermelon

Feb 2020
What i got here? Stupid sister with her dirty joke. Even in the serious interview. I wonder if the interviewer got tempted by telling her shimoneta out of loud. The reason was pretty solid to me to passed her to the school!

Ah, fall and winter season. The joke still the same. But there were pretty different expression Shino had in these entire episode. Not gonna mention everyone else. They were still the same. Aria's and her dirty talk and, mind, combine perfectly with the plain expression she had, kept its best. Suzu, kept getting a harrashment with her heights. And Tsuda, he got more acknowledged as the only horse breeder on the gang! Ah, sensei, she kept eccentric with her perverted mind. I wont let her cheat me with some of changed on her sound!

The different i was talking about actually her embarassing moment. Idk why, but this episode kept teasing by the intensed event she had with Tsuda. Ofc Tsuda would looks like a fool to get a revenged after so much happened to him! A good laughed when she misunderstanding the window cleaning event, and that giving present in the end. Yeah, such a hilarious thing in the middle of a complete teasing matter. Ofc Tsuda would never get a proper present while he had a fate by receiving third times of the same thing!

Good amount of time to be laughed off. Two more left!
Hide and seek is the best offline games on this fatamorgana-called-world-thing. Please comment nicely. I am newbie here.

I'm level on mal-badges. View my badges
Feb 9, 2021 8:15 PM

Aug 2018
I just noticed that Tsuda kinda looks like Ayato from Gakusen toshi asterisk

3 vibrators lol

Jan 28, 2023 3:15 PM

Jan 2017
3 vibrators as Christmas present lol
(⁠☞⁠ ͡⁠°⁠ ͜⁠ʖ⁠ ͡⁠°⁠)⁠☞ YouTube @ The Pirate Collector ԅ⁠(⁠ ͒⁠ ⁠۝ ͒⁠ ⁠)⁠ᕤ
Feb 1, 2023 6:39 PM
scientia exitus

Mar 2020
My man really just got 3 vibrators for christmas

NYANPASU
5700XT

Pages (4) « First ... « 2 3 [4]

More topics from this board

Poll: » Any good?

Mr-Yoshi - Mar 6

11 by veseny »»
Mar 8, 6:56 AM

Poll: » Seitokai Yakuindomo Episode 13 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

game8910 - Sep 25, 2010

208 by Apratim »»
Feb 19, 9:32 AM

Poll: » Seitokai Yakuindomo Episode 3 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

stevewiess01 - Jul 17, 2010

179 by Apratim »»
Feb 10, 7:31 AM

Poll: » Seitokai Yakuindomo Episode 1 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Kanade-chan - Jul 3, 2010

286 by Apratim »»
Feb 10, 7:30 AM

» Wow FFandMMfan's hate for this anime was really toxic

AkihitoZero1224 - Dec 31, 2023

12 by Saynarra »»
Jan 1, 5:20 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.