Forum Settings
Forums
New
What did you think of this chapter?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this chapter. If you want to discuss future events, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to read/download this chapter or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Manga Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (4) [1] 2 3 » ... Last »
Sep 9, 2010 2:23 AM

May 2010
THIS IS A MANGA ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS ANYTHING BEYOND THIS CHAPTER.

JUST read it! OMG! I cant wait to see Ichigo's final! and he's SO HOTT!!♥
p.s STOP BASHING MY ICHIGO-SAMA! HE IS SO AWESOME AND YOU KNOW IT! :P
MermaidGalaxiesSep 9, 2010 8:23 AM
"Wait for the signal, and I'll meet you after dark"
Sep 9, 2010 4:20 AM

Jun 2010
Well if you are referring to why isn't it out on mangastream yet there could be many reasons, trouble getting raws, translator isn't around, not enough staff? They said it would be late so just wait... if manga stream wasn't around you would be waiting a lot longer than this every week I can assure you of that =\

Be the Ultimate Ninja! Play Billy Vs. SNAKEMAN today!
Sep 9, 2010 5:44 AM

Apr 2008
It's out.

So, another chapter of endless talking.
Sep 9, 2010 5:45 AM

Mar 2010
So, Aizen evolves even more...

At least next chapter we'll see the final getsuga tensho.
Sep 9, 2010 5:46 AM

Nov 2009
ARGGGHHH. After all the waiting, and it's just another talking chapter with little action? You're so mean Kubo. T^T
Sep 9, 2010 5:47 AM

Jan 2009
well this is sucking pretty badly... just constant random evolutions, talking about inferiority, trying to make ichigo look cool... theres no suspense to it >.>
Sep 9, 2010 5:47 AM

Feb 2008
Aizen evolves again -_-

Sep 9, 2010 5:48 AM

Aug 2008
Another f*cking transformation. He doesn't look anything like Aizen anymore. How am I supposed to hate someone I don't recognize... no, wait. He's still talking. That's definitely Aizen. Please Ichigo... END THIS!
Sep 9, 2010 5:49 AM

Sep 2009
The Final Getsuga Tenshou, bringing an end to this long battle.

It better does. Hell, it's about time.
Devils don't ask Gods for favors!
My Youtube Channel with german Let's Plays: http://www.youtube.com/user/belarion87
LP: SMW Hacks, Terranigma 2, Aquaria
Sep 9, 2010 5:52 AM

Dec 2009
"Let me show you, the final getsouga tenshou!"

What a nice quote :P. Looking forward to seeing it, but I don't understand that he lost his reiatsu. But it has probably something to do with the final getsouga tenshou. How is GT written?
Sep 9, 2010 5:52 AM

Jan 2009
1. I agree Ichigo, I'm also tired of his logic. A while ago he called visoreds "fake arrancar", now he's one himself?
2. My guess is, that the great plot twist this time, is that Tite Kubo was the Hougyoku all along.
3. Last Bleach arc =D
Sep 9, 2010 6:05 AM

Aug 2010
So many mystery's surrounding Ichigo now. He lost his reiatsu and he's a transcendental. interesting. So glad that Ichigo as had enough talking for now and wants to finish Aizen off with the final getsouga. Aizen deserves the full blow and the last minute word Ichigo will say before he dies.
Sep 9, 2010 6:06 AM

Sep 2009
Jesuvius said:
1. I agree Ichigo, I'm also tired of his logic. A while ago he called visoreds "fake arrancar", now he's one himself?
2. My guess is, that the great plot twist this time, is that Tite Kubo was the Hougyoku all along.
3. Last Bleach arc =D

Aizen won't die here

the final getsuga sounds awesome, but I fear that kubo will revert back to his trolling state, and bitchslap us with another Aizen evolution

This isn't the last bleach arc. He said that the kara fake town arc will end in 2010, but he didn't say that it was the final arc.
Sep 9, 2010 6:07 AM

Jun 2010
Aizen, whom used to be a genius criminal mastermind villain, has seriously now devolved into a serious, twisted joke of bad taste. All his awesomeness that he has gathered in the few arcs? Gone down in the drain within a few chapters, right after he lost his patience and reasoning.

But I can't really be f***ed by it to be honest. This isn't the first time that Bleach is disappointing, after all.

tl;dr: Meh.
Sep 9, 2010 6:08 AM

Sep 2008
Epic(fail) chapter?
entauri.deviantart.com

Sep 9, 2010 6:13 AM

Mar 2009
"Final" Getsuga Tenshou.. hmm what can I say.. Aizen looks like a freak.
Sep 9, 2010 6:15 AM

Apr 2009
Bah! There's no way this going to end any time soon. We still need flash backs to explain what happened when he tried to learn the final getsouga tenshou and also to explain the whole situation with his reiatsu.
Furthermore we have yet to see him use his hollow mask again which I'm guessing will also look different ( and hopefully even more bad-ass) which since that's gonna be another epic power up for Ichigo, Aizen will probably have ANOTHER evolution......

For all the talk about it being "the end" or "the final blow" or "ending it with one blow" or what ever it looks like its gonna be a long long time before this ends, and that's not even factoring in all the pointless talking.........
Sep 9, 2010 6:17 AM

Dec 2009
Yay one more upgrade for Butrollflaizen -.-

Jesuvius said:
3. Last Bleach arc =D
Oh... You're cute
Of course this isn't the last bleach arc. Many more will come. Kubo will suck the energy out of bleach until there's nothing left.
This is the Frieza Arc. There's still the Cell Arc (with Ichigo's kid with Orihime) and then the Buu Arc. (I know the DBZ comparison is outdated but I just wanted to say this XP)
-INSERT EPIC QUOTE HERE-
Sep 9, 2010 6:18 AM

Jul 2007
O god, why can't Kishi take notes from Kubo and allow his christruto at least a few chapters of plain and pure badassery and actually have him show his power instead of making him grow trees and hug foxes?

This chapter was full of pure badassness coming from ichigo.

This chapter also had a badass form for Aizen. Aizen continues to follow the antichrist archetype of shedding away a heavenly seraph-like previous body for hideous beast with seven heads and ends up looking like something righ tout of the works by H.P.Lovercraft.

Also interesting were the looks Ichigo gave Aizen as he was transformed by hogyoku. It seems Ichigo understands too that Aizen is no longer in control.

My bet is that Aizen is NOT going to perfection. Hogyoku is just remaking him into a stronger and stronger hollow, ending up with vastrolorde. Aizen is nothing more than a plaything for Hogyoku who is clearly gaining more and more sellf-conscious.

My bet that this is actually a set up for Ichiigo to face the Spirit King himself in the end. kings, no matter just how important and powerful they are, don't get sealed in separate dimension without any way to exit it form outside without any reason.

Im beginning to think that Hogyoku is actually a fragment of King's mind, working towards unlocking the cage and letting out the King himself.

Possibly at some point he will betray Aizen and go to fulfill his plans(not without offering Ichigo to become his host).

NOw what would be nice is IF Aizen survived.

just imagine the ending arc of this manga being a huge three way battle between Aizen and his numerous hollows/arrancar, King/Hogyoku with his Royal Guards and Ichigo with SS.

But thats not before Mayuri possibly doing something real bad. He obviously found something in Szayel's Lab, he obviously is clone/brother of someone he hates enough to modiffy his own appearance(my bet is Uraharaa) and he just developed a complete and utter hatred for Ichigo.

he would fit well into an arc in ss, allowing for the timeskip/passage of times, development of orihime/char/tatsuki/etc powers.

EDIT: also this transformation was creepy....very creepy. I mean, Aizen's FACE SKIN litterally peeled off and you can see parts of his face hanging on the sides...
AhenshihaelSep 9, 2010 6:51 AM
Sep 9, 2010 6:18 AM

Feb 2010
bleach turns more and more in a 2nd dragonball everything atm reminds me on DB and Aizen has now offical more forms then Cell and Freezer together
Sep 9, 2010 6:21 AM
Oct 2009
As always, I'm going to swin against the flow and say that this fight is awesome. Finally, after many years, Ichigo is actually badass enough to frustrate Aizen. Kubo's forte is far from being writing and inventing new stuff, but man, he knows how to handle a good fight.
Sep 9, 2010 6:28 AM

Dec 2009
Next Aizen evolution:
SozuSep 9, 2010 6:53 AM
-INSERT EPIC QUOTE HERE-
Sep 9, 2010 6:29 AM

Aug 2007
Yay it's Fai! He just trolled the shit out of this chapter! lmao.

But nah, I felt it was too short yet again. Not best but still great.
Sep 9, 2010 6:32 AM

Sep 2007
Anyways ... It's was a great chapter.
Fai is returned (ARF !) but what he said was good.
Sep 9, 2010 6:32 AM

Dec 2009
Fai said:
FAI!! :D
I missed you : P
-INSERT EPIC QUOTE HERE-
Sep 9, 2010 6:34 AM

Jan 2009
ToolToulTo said:
Oh... You're cute

*Teehee!*

But didn't Kubo say during the "epic battles" that 'after this we'll have a short arc, and then the last arc' with the short arc being Ichigo's training arc and this being the last...please?
Sep 9, 2010 6:41 AM

Jun 2010
POKEMON

Be the Ultimate Ninja! Play Billy Vs. SNAKEMAN today!
Sep 9, 2010 6:43 AM

Dec 2009
Jesuvius said:
ToolToulTo said:
Oh... You're cute

*Teehee!*

But didn't Kubo say during the "epic battles" that 'after this we'll have a short arc, and then the last arc' with the short arc being Ichigo's training arc and this being the last...please?
You should ask Inarius, he seems more knowledgeable about that subject then I am. I just keep myself busy by reading a chapter each week. I don't care for that "Bleach will end in..." stuff. I just care about reading it.

And there's something I don't get. On these threads, some weeks ago people were annoyed because they could read the chapters in 5 seconds (it was just fights) and now that they are full of Aizen talking they complain again because he doesn't keep his mouth shut. Kubo gave you what you wanted.... I guess haters gonna hate.
-INSERT EPIC QUOTE HERE-
Sep 9, 2010 6:46 AM

Apr 2008
End this marks the end of Butterflaizen... And the beginning of...something.
Sep 9, 2010 6:47 AM

Jul 2008
Fai said:
just imagine the ending arc of this manga being a huge three way battle between Aizen and his numerous hollows/arrancar, King/Hogyoku with his Royal Guards and Ichigo with SS.

I refuse to sit through another Karakura town arc, you know, that supposed epic arc with Aizen and his numerous hollow / arrancar vs SS and Vizard.

Now I'm ignoring the back and forth "I'm stronger"
"No, I'm stronger, lol" Simply because a chimp can point out the bad points in bleach, and they will, undoubtedly.

But yay for the hogyoku taking control, I knew it would happen. He looked like when Ichi was gaining his hollow power though, which was an interesting sight.
I also liked Ichi's sort of claw on the last page, more amalgamation, so it's not just a sword beam that shoots stuff, I'm happy.
What made me even happier was how old ichi looked, dunno why.

And I can't wait to see what puns people are going to come up with now. :'O
Sep 9, 2010 6:48 AM

Feb 2009
Ichigo reversing Aizen's logic at the first part was the most brilliant thing he's said in a long while.

Is there no end to Aizen's evolution? Now he looks like Alien.

Finally activated!! The Final Getsuga Tenshou, bringing an end to this long battle...!
^Epic trolling right here. I'll be surprised though if this is true.

A decent chapter overall.
Sep 9, 2010 6:50 AM
Aug 2009

Fan reaction to Aizen still having room to pull superpowers out of his ass, seriously how many can he be hiding in there!?

TibsSep 9, 2010 6:57 AM
Sep 9, 2010 6:52 AM

Feb 2008
Is it truly the Final Getsuga Tenshou...heh.
Sep 9, 2010 6:54 AM

Jul 2008
TomoyoSakagami said:

It's as much a final GT as final fantasy is final.
Sep 9, 2010 6:57 AM

Dec 2009
BakaKawaii said:
TomoyoSakagami said:

It's as much a final GT as final fantasy is final.
Probably...
-INSERT EPIC QUOTE HERE-
Sep 9, 2010 6:59 AM

Sep 2008
LF>1hko where?
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Sep 9, 2010 6:59 AM

Jan 2009
i like the looks of Aizen now its monstrous very Alien like!!!
Sep 9, 2010 7:07 AM

Jul 2007
ios said:
i like the looks of Aizen now its monstrous very Alien like!!!

When i think about it Kubo would do real great job drawing seinen manga.

I mean, let's go back to earlier stuff.

Allon. That....thing.....could go right into blame/berserk/Gantz and would not look out of place.

Then there was tousen and hi sfinal form.

Then we had a totally.....wrong.....inhuman.....machine-like....block of Wonderweiss release....Actually entire Yamamoto fight could fit well right into something out of seinen genre.

Now this aizen form. first his head bleeding, then his face litterally peeling off from his head and just hanging there

People can say whatever they want about Kubo but He is certainly awesome at creating characters, designing outfits and designing monsters. He would do a damn fine job on drawing something that is not limited by shonen standards.
Sep 9, 2010 7:11 AM

Dec 2009
Fai said:
People can say whatever they want about Kubo but He is certainly awesome at creating characters, designing outfits and designing monsters. He would do a damn fine job on drawing something that is not limited by shonen standards.
Exactly, this is why I love you xD
-INSERT EPIC QUOTE HERE-
Sep 9, 2010 7:15 AM

Apr 2009

thats right Ichigo, just use that and end this SHIT.

is that all you got? my power is bigger than your power.

this needs to end in 2-3 chapters ..

and i want a new arc for God's sake
Sep 9, 2010 7:24 AM

Jul 2008
ToolToulTo said:
Fai said:
Exactly, this is why I love you xD

Man crushes are all good and well, but not when they don't add anything.
Other than that, character and clothes design is Kubo's strong point. I also used to like his original titles and little poems.
Sep 9, 2010 7:41 AM

Sep 2010
lol did any one else think "GREED!"(from fullmetal alchemist) when they saw aizen's new face?
Sep 9, 2010 7:51 AM

Apr 2009
^haha you got a point xD he really looks like Greed
Sep 9, 2010 7:53 AM

May 2010
kizu-kun said:
lol did any one else think "GREED!"(from fullmetal alchemist) when they saw aizen's new face?

Hmm now that you mention it, i think it does looks almost the same (man does this guy going get to worse) -__-" !!
Sep 9, 2010 8:13 AM
Nov 2007
Lo and behold Aizens transcendental hand.

So basically Aizen just turned into a hollow, right?

And no. Cutting Aizen to pieces is badass.Taking attacks just so you can say: "So that's all, heh?" and blabbering bullshit ist not badass.
Sep 9, 2010 8:26 AM
Apr 2010
Nice Chapter..
I think the hOugyo..whatever is taking over aizen..lol
Sep 9, 2010 8:50 AM

Dec 2007
Oh yay another transformation. >.> Can somebody actually do something to push action forward?

Sep 9, 2010 8:52 AM

Oct 2009
Freezen just keeps evolving. How cool. I'm curious about the final Getsuga Tenshou though.
Sep 9, 2010 8:54 AM

Sep 2009
<sigh> So Aizen underwent yet another "invincible" transformation and STILL cannot even match Ichigo's new strength? Talk about over 9000...
Sep 9, 2010 8:55 AM

Nov 2008
smokes said:

thats right Ichigo, just use that and end this SHIT.

is that all you got? my power is bigger than your power.

this needs to end in 2-3 chapters ..

and i want a new arc for God's sake

roflmao xD

Jesuvius said:
ToolToulTo said:
Oh... You're cute

*Teehee!*

lol no he was talking about after aizen's defeat.......besides he still has to finish turn back the pendulum :)
Pages (4) [1] 2 3 » ... Last »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Bleach Chapter 60 Discussion

rebwaters - Oct 19, 2009

5 by Crisdarto »»
Apr 17, 6:12 PM

Poll: » Bleach Chapter 570 Discussion ( 1 2 )

MermaidGalaxies - Feb 26, 2014

90 by Crisdarto »»
Apr 14, 6:04 PM

» Bleach Next Generations?

Fullmetaldak - Apr 10

13 by Fullmetaldak »»
Apr 13, 8:11 PM

Poll: » Bleach Chapter 480 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

MermaidGalaxies - Feb 7, 2012

102 by Crisdarto »»
Apr 6, 6:35 PM

Poll: » Bleach Chapter 674 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - May 19, 2016

50 by _Zanga »»
Mar 31, 10:29 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.