Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (6) « 1 [2] 3 4 » ... Last »
Sep 6, 2010 4:03 AM

Sep 2010
DoctorDoom said:
Show is getting boring.

Well,that means you should watch another show...HOTD anime is based on HOTD manga.So you should blame manga.
Living after midnight, rockin' to the dawn
Lovin' 'til the morning, then I'm gone, I'm gone
Sep 6, 2010 4:07 AM
Jun 2008
Blasto said:
DoctorDoom said:
Show is getting boring.

Well,that means you should watch another show...HOTD anime is based on HOTD manga.So you should blame manga.
If the manga is boring as well, then who shall you blame?
Sep 6, 2010 4:17 AM

Feb 2009
MorningGlory said:
Blasto said:
DoctorDoom said:
Show is getting boring.

If the manga is boring as well, then who shall you blame?
The author? Not the artist though, he's great.
Sep 6, 2010 4:22 AM

Jan 2008
this was the first tume so far i felt "boredom" while watching HOTD
I am the bone of my sword.Steel is my body, and fire is my blood.
Sep 6, 2010 4:32 AM

Oct 2009
akromataof said:
Takagi's father was fearsome!! That lunatic-hentai teacher is back..I had completely forgotten about him..Looks like he has having fun at the bus..
The episode was kinda slow but had a great atmosphere..It looks like it's drawing closer to the end..

P.S. I don't think that takashi and saeko did anything because they were acting really akward when they were together..

Yeah, I asked my friend who follows manga and he said they didn't do anything and that that scene was meant to be after this episode. The sword she got was also meant to be given by the GG father.
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Sep 6, 2010 4:54 AM

Jan 2009
Seems like the Orgybus has way less drama and even more groping then the other group. Shido is a genius =D
Sep 6, 2010 5:40 AM

Jan 2009
Also, what annoys me about this show is that for some reason the Japanese seem to think that girls enjoy having their boobs squeezed that hard :P I dare anyone to try that on a girl and see how she responds :P
Sep 6, 2010 6:15 AM

May 2010
Damn the teacher is back

I give this 4/5 not the best one
Sep 6, 2010 6:15 AM

Mar 2010
Umm is it just me or that weird dude in the end looks like L from death note ? O_O :

Pic:
[spolier]
Sep 6, 2010 6:38 AM

May 2008
I tink it would be better if he just gave her a slap

Awesome Sig by Lailide
Sep 6, 2010 6:40 AM

Feb 2010
dynamo_electron said:
great ep i think the best one yet

Agreed.. My first 4/5 for this series.

Now end this series so we can move on with our lives lol.
Sep 6, 2010 6:54 AM

Aug 2009
Lylaaz said:
Umm is it just me or that weird dude in the end looks like L from death note ? O_O :

Pic:

wow the similarities are there...didn't even pick that up

Sep 6, 2010 6:57 AM

Apr 2009
awesome episode
Sep 6, 2010 7:04 AM

Apr 2009
zimno said:
5/5
[C]

Hentai teacher www

...I'm looking forward to next!!

awesome
Sep 6, 2010 7:07 AM
Dec 2009
Where do i download/Watch the uncencored version?:o Want more blood and TITES!!
Sep 6, 2010 7:14 AM
Jul 2008
I had totally forgotten about Shido.
Sep 6, 2010 7:19 AM
Apr 2010
Lylaaz said:

Pic:

My first thought after seeing that scene :)
Sep 6, 2010 7:34 AM

May 2007
smokes said:
zimno said:
5/5
[C]

awesome

Looks like Shido's religion had made great progress.

Sep 6, 2010 7:34 AM

Sep 2009
Saya's father was badass just like the manga. Quite frankly, Takashi is getting annoying by this point with his "leadership abilities." Why didn't he go the length with Hirano when he was having a freakout when he did so with all of the ladies? It's a man's show, I guess. :L Anyhoo, I can't see myself giving this show any more than a 7 since I can't see a proper ending for it with just 2 episodes to go and with the manga still far ahead and publishing (licensed as well, so no new scanlations for that matter). Meh, I'm fine with leaving HOTD alone for a while.
Sep 6, 2010 7:57 AM
Lewd Depresso

Jul 2008
TAB said:
smokes said:
zimno said:
5/5
[C]

awesome

Looks like Shido's religion had made great progress.

[First Of All SORRY FOR SWEARING BUT IM SO PISSED OFF]
Grrrrrrr WHAT IT was in the end!!!!!!!!! he did something dirty to these grils!! THEN i wanna see him fucing die I WANNA see him die so badly !!! i wanna see HIM DIE SLOWLY in extreme pain!! THAT FUCKING FAGGOTED MOTHERFUCKING ASSHOLE!!! And i hate director also for doing such a thing!!!!! Anime rating from 10/10 is now 5/10
I cant even explain how much i wanna him see die!! I wanna just torture FOR EVER AND NOT LET HIM DIE!!!!

TORTURE THAT MOTHERFUCKER!!!!!
TORTURE THAT MOTHERFUCKER!!!!!TORTURE THAT MOTHERFUCKER!!!!!TORTURE THAT MOTHERFUCKER!!!!!TORTURE THAT MOTHERFUCKER!!!!!TORTURE THAT MOTHERFUCKER!!!!!TORTURE THAT MOTHERFUCKER!!!!!TORTURE THAT MOTHERFUCKER!!!!!TORTURE THAT MOTHERFUCKER!!!!!TORTURE THAT MOTHERFUCKER!!!!!TORTURE THAT MOTHERFUCKER!!!!!TORTURE THAT MOTHERFUCKER!!!!!TORTURE THAT MOTHERFUCKER!!!!!TORTURE THAT MOTHERFUCKER!!!!!TORTURE THAT MOTHERFUCKER!!!!!TORTURE THAT MOTHERFUCKER!!!!!TORTURE THAT MOTHERFUCKER!!!!!TORTURE THAT MOTHERFUCKER!!!!!TORTURE THAT MOTHERFUCKER!!!!!TORTURE THAT MOTHERFUCKER!!!!!TORTURE THAT MOTHERFUCKER!!!!!TORTURE THAT MOTHERFUCKER!!!!!TORTURE THAT MOTHERFUCKER!!!!!TORTURE THAT MOTHERFUCKER!!!!!TORTURE THAT MOTHERFUCKER!!!!!TORTURE THAT MOTHERFUCKER!!!!!TORTURE THAT MOTHERFUCKER!!!!!TORTURE THAT MOTHERFUCKER!!!!!TORTURE THAT MOTHERFUCKER!!!!!TORTURE THAT MOTHERFUCKER!!!!!TORTURE THAT MOTHERFUCKER!!!!!TORTURE THAT MOTHERFUCKER!!!!!TORTURE THAT MOTHERFUCKER!!!!!TORTURE THAT MOTHERFUCKER!!!!!
FUCKING KILL THAT SHIDO!!!! KILL KILL KILL KILL KILL KILL KILL KILL KILL KILL KILL KILL KILL KILL KILL KILL KILL KILL KILL KILL KILL KILL KILL KILL KILL KILL KILL KILL KILL KILL KILL KILL KILL KILL KILL KILL KILL KILL KILL KILL KILL KILL KILL KILL KILL KILL KILL KILL KILL KILL KILL KILL KILL KILL KILL KILL KILL KILL KILL KILL KILL KILL KILL KILL KILL KILL KILL KILL KILL KILL KILL KILL KILL KILL KILL KILL KILL KILL KILL KILL KILL KILL KILL KILL KILL KILL KILL KILL KILL KILL KILL KILL KILL KILL KILL KILL KILL KILL KILL KILL KILL KILL KILL KILL KILL KILL KILL KILL KILL KILL KILL KILL KILL KILL KILL KILL KILL KILL KILL KILL KILL KILL KILL KILL KILL KILL KILL KILL KILL KILL KILL KILL KILL KILL KILL KILL KILL KILL KILL KILL KILL KILL KILL KILL KILL KILL KILL KILL KILL KILL KILL KILL KILL KILL KILL KILL KILL KILL KILL KILL KILL KILL KILL KILL KILL KILL KILL KILL KILL KILL KILL KILL KILL KILL KILL KILL KILL KILL KILL KILL KILL KILL KILL KILL KILL KILL KILL KILL KILL KILL KILL KILL KILL KILL KILL KILL KILL KILL KILL KILL KILL KILL KILL KILL KILL KILL KILL KILL KILL KILL KILL KILL KILL KILL KILL KILL KILL KILL KILL KILL KILL KILL KILL KILL KILL KILL KILL KILL KILL KILL KILL KILL KILL KILL KILL KILL KILL KILL KILL KILL KILL KILL KILL KILL KILL KILL KILL KILL KILL KILL KILL KILL KILL KILL KILL KILL KILL KILL KILL KILL KILL KILL KILL KILL KILL KILL KILL KILL KILL KILL KILL KILL KILL KILL KILL KILL KILL KILL KILL KILL KILL KILL KILL KILL KILL KILL KILL KILL KILL KILL KILL KILL KILL KILL KILL KILL KILL KILL KILL KILL KILL KILL KILL KILL KILL KILL KILL KILL KILL KILL KILL KILL KILL KILL KILL KILL KILL KILL KILL KILL KILL KILL KILL KILL KILL KILL KILL KILL KILL KILL KILL KILL KILL KILL KILL KILL KILL KILL KILL KILL KILL KILL KILL KILL KILL KILL KILL KILL KILL KILL KILL KILL KILL KILL KILL KILL KILL KILL KILL KILL KILL KILL KILL KILL KILL KILL KILL KILL KILL KILL KILL KILL KILL KILL KILL KILL KILL KILL KILL KILL KILL KILL KILL KILL KILL KILL KILL KILL KILL KILL KILL KILL KILL KILL KILL KILL KILL KILL KILL KILL KILL KILL KILL KILL KILL KILL KILL KILL KILL KILL KILL KILL KILL KILL KILL KILL KILL KILL KILL KILL KILL KILL KILL KILL KILL KILL KILL KILL KILL KILL KILL KILL KILL KILL KILL KILL KILL KILL KILL KILL KILL KILL KILL KILL KILL KILL KILL KILL KILL KILL KILL KILL KILL KILL KILL KILL KILL KILL KILL KILL KILL KILL KILL KILL KILL KILL KILL KILL KILL KILL KILL KILL KILL KILL KILL KILL KILL KILL KILL KILL KILL KILL KILL KILL KILL KILL KILL KILL KILL KILL KILL KILL KILL KILL KILL KILL KILL KILL KILL KILL KILL KILL KILL KILL KILL KILL KILL KILL KILL KILL KILL KILL KILL KILL KILL KILL KILL KILL KILL KILL KILL KILL KILL KILL KILL KILL KILL KILL KILL KILL KILL KILL KILL KILL KILL KILL KILL KILL KILL KILL KILL KILL KILL KILL KILL KILL KILL KILL KILL KILL KILL KILL KILL KILL KILL KILL KILL KILL KILL KILL KILL KILL KILL KILL KILL KILL KILL KILL KILL KILL KILL KILL KILL KILL KILL KILL KILL KILL KILL KILL KILL KILL KILL KILL KILL KILL KILL KILL KILL KILL KILL KILL KILL KILL KILL KILL KILL KILL KILL KILL KILL KILL KILL KILL KILL KILL KILL KILL KILL KILL KILL KILL KILL KILL KILL KILL KILL KILL KILL KILL KILL KILL KILL KILL KILL KILL KILL KILL KILL KILL KILL KILL KILL KILL KILL KILL KILL KILL KILL KILL KILL KILL KILL KILL KILL KILL KILL KILL KILL KILL KILL KILL KILL KILL KILL KILL KILL KILL KILL KILL KILL KILL KILL KILL KILL KILL KILL KILL KILL KILL KILL KILL KILL KILL KILL KILL KILL KILL KILL KILL KILL KILL KILL KILL KILL KILL KILL KILL KILL KILL KILL KILL KILL KILL KILL KILL KILL KILL KILL KILL KILL KILL KILL KILL KILL KILL KILL KILL KILL KILL KILL KILL KILL KILL KILL KILL KILL KILL KILL KILL KILL KILL KILL KILL KILL KILL KILL KILL KILL KILL KILL KILL KILL KILL KILL KILL KILL KILL KILL KILL KILL KILL KILL KILL KILL KILL KILL KILL KILL KILL KILL KILL KILL KILL KILL KILL KILL KILL KILL KILL KILL KILL KILL KILL KILL KILL KILL KILL KILL KILL KILL KILL KILL KILL KILL KILL KILL KILL KILL KILL KILL KILL KILL KILL KILL KILL KILL KILL KILL KILL KILL KILL KILL KILL KILL KILL KILL KILL KILL KILL KILL KILL KILL KILL KILL KILL KILL KILL KILL KILL KILL KILL KILL KILL KILL KILL KILL KILL KILL KILL KILL KILL KILL KILL KILL KILL KILL KILL KILL KILL KILL KILL KILL KILL KILL KILL KILL KILL KILL KILL KILL KILL KILL KILL KILL KILL KILL KILL KILL KILL KILL KILL KILL KILL KILL KILL KILL KILL KILL KILL KILL KILL KILL KILL KILL KILL KILL KILL KILL KILL KILL KILL KILL KILL KILL KILL KILL KILL KILL KILL KILL KILL KILL KILL KILL KILL KILL KILL KILL KILL KILL KILL KILL KILL KILL KILL KILL KILL KILL KILL KILL KILL KILL KILL KILL KILL KILL KILL KILL KILL KILL KILL KILL KILL KILL KILL KILL KILL KILL KILL KILL KILL KILL KILL KILL KILL KILL KILL KILL KILL KILL KILL KILL KILL KILL KILL KILL KILL KILL KILL KILL KILL KILL KILL KILL KILL KILL KILL KILL KILL KILL KILL KILL KILL KILL KILL KILL KILL KILL KILL KILL KILL KILL KILL KILL KILL KILL KILL KILL KILL KILL KILL KILL KILL KILL KILL KILL KILL KILL KILL KILL KILL KILL KILL KILL KILL KILL KILL KILL KILL KILL KILL KILL KILL KILL KILL KILL KILL KILL KILL KILL KILL KILL KILL KILL KILL KILL KILL KILL KILL KILL KILL KILL KILL KILL KILL KILL KILL KILL KILL KILL KILL KILL KILL KILL KILL KILL KILL KILL KILL KILL KILL KILL KILL KILL KILL KILL KILL KILL KILL KILL KILL KILL KILL KILL KILL KILL KILL KILL KILL KILL KILL KILL KILL KILL KILL KILL KILL KILL KILL KILL KILL KILL KILL KILL KILL KILL KILL KILL KILL KILL KILL KILL KILL KILL KILL KILL KILL KILL KILL KILL KILL KILL KILL KILL KILL KILL KILL KILL KILL KILL KILL KILL KILL KILL KILL KILL KILL KILL KILL KILL KILL KILL KILL KILL KILL KILL KILL KILL KILL KILL KILL KILL KILL KILL KILL KILL KILL KILL KILL KILL KILL KILL KILL KILL KILL KILL KILL KILL KILL KILL KILL KILL KILL KILL KILL KILL KILL KILL KILL KILL KILL KILL KILL KILL KILL KILL KILL KILL KILL KILL KILL KILL KILL KILL KILL KILL KILL KILL KILL KILL KILL KILL KILL KILL KILL KILL KILL KILL KILL KILL KILL KILL KILL KILL KILL KILL KILL KILL KILL KILL KILL KILL KILL KILL KILL KILL KILL KILL KILL KILL KILL KILL KILL KILL KILL KILL KILL KILL KILL KILL KILL KILL KILL KILL KILL KILL KILL KILL KILL KILL KILL KILL KILL KILL KILL KILL KILL KILL KILL KILL KILL KILL KILL KILL KILL KILL KILL KILL KILL KILL KILL KILL KILL KILL KILL KILL KILL KILL KILL KILL KILL KILL KILL KILL KILL KILL KILL KILL KILL KILL KILL KILL KILL KILL KILL KILL KILL KILL KILL KILL KILL KILL KILL KILL KILL KILL KILL KILL KILL KILL KILL KILL KILL KILL KILL KILL KILL KILL KILL KILL KILL KILL KILL KILL KILL KILL KILL KILL KILL KILL KILL KILL KILL KILL KILL KILL KILL KILL KILL KILL KILL KILL KILL KILL KILL KILL KILL KILL KILL KILL KILL KILL KILL KILL KILL KILL KILL KILL KILL KILL KILL KILL KILL KILL KILL KILL KILL KILL KILL KILL KILL KILL KILL KILL KILL KILL KILL KILL KILL KILL KILL KILL KILL KILL KILL KILL KILL KILL KILL KILL KILL KILL
Sep 6, 2010 8:02 AM
Jun 2008
^
you are mad.... I always wanna to say this

I think the ending is pretty much sum up in this episode since we reaching the climax.
I think they will either Leave or stay. and their adventure might continue next season.Anyway,I hope they will just leave the mansion ,its kinda boring since there is no zombie inside and I don't want to see another hikikomori Animelike in the Anime Umineko no Naku Koro....Imo x(
Sep 6, 2010 8:18 AM
Jun 2010
Meh. this episode was too serious. If I want serious I can watch LOGH...

I want more boobs grabbing and zombie headshots.

Sep 6, 2010 8:28 AM

Jun 2009
The way I see it, there are three ways this can end.

1) Life goes on ending.
Simple, just follows the manga and ends with the gang going away somewhere in this new world. Possibly the best ending as it allows room for a sequel. But still unsatisfying.

2) Army rescue.
The card that can be played at any time. Army pops out of nowhere and saves the gang. Probably by helicopter. This is usually the typical end to zomibe movies. It's a "Meh" worthy ending. Kills off any chance of a sequel. (Though you could cancel it out by making the helicopter crash and all the main characters somehow survive. Unrealistic but hell....HSOTD is not exactly famous for it's realism.)

3) Everybody dies.
While it is a slap to the face, it could be interesting. For one you get some kickass last stand moments. Absolutely no chance for a sequel however and is extremely difficult to pull it off.

One thing I don't like about this episode is how they dragged out the Komura grabing Saya scene. In the manga it looked like Komura just momentarily lost his temper. Even when he did it everyone looked shocked.(Hell, Kota looked like he was about to murder him.) Saya expected his reaction in the manga as well and wasn't surprised. She was much stronger. In the anime however they dragged this out(I blame goddamn fanservice) and it didn't look like a reasonable loss of temper and more like Komura was being a major douche. Saya's reaction was just adding oil to the fire. Seriously, it's the little things like this that can make you misunderstand a character. They also left out the nurses little chat with Komura which shows her to be a little be more than just a pair of tits on legs.

Fanservice is always supposed to be nothing more than an extra in a show. Making it a main focus is always a plan destined for failure. The second I heard the director make the comment about wanted breasts in every scene I sighed.
Oh but one thing. In this post apocalyptic world they don't have time to play psychiatrist. And they certainly don't have the mindset to do so. Physical acts speak more than words. A smack to the face helps bring people back to reality better than a sermon.

But hell I am only here for zombie ass kicking so I am one to talk.....

"I always take life with a grain of salt, ...plus a slice of lemon, ...and a shot of tequila."

Sep 6, 2010 8:34 AM

Sep 2009
zimno said:
5/5
[C]

Sep 6, 2010 9:19 AM

May 2009
Im leading towards an unhappier ending now cause of the photo at the endings loooks like its in the mansion and Rei is lying down like in a massage place just like that scene where takashi picks up saya. Last happy moments or something like that.
Sep 6, 2010 10:04 AM

Jan 2010
HawthorneKitty said:
Aversa said:
belatkuro said:
HawthorneKitty said:
belatkuro said:
Shido returns to the spotlight once again. inb4 "I hate Shido" "Die, Shido!!" and "Oh yeah, him."
Why would anyone want him to die now? He like instigated the orgy bus.
So now it will be like "I want to join his cult!" Hmmm....
Even a orgy is not enough to get me listen to him and join his cult.
Your better of killing him first and then join the orgy.
You don't really need to listen to him. You just need the girls to listen to him and you will reap the rewards.
Who needs the orgy? Kill him, let the girls from the bus handle themselves and go back to Saeko.

Is it just me, or was Saeko's character design a bit weird this episode?

@vaikepois: dude, chill. There is no need to rage that much over some minor unlikeable character, much less change your score of the anime...
Sep 6, 2010 10:08 AM

Aug 2010
Blasto said:
angelei28 said:
i wonder why did Hirano said that, did he hate swords?

You,guys,don't understand it...We already know,that Hirano likes Takagi very much.
Do you remember that moment in anime,than Hirano said:"You must come from a very distinguished family,that's cool!". And what Saya answered?"I don't want to hear that from you"...

And now look at his face at 11:00.He was really angry at Saya's reaction,
after Komuro talks about her parents, and in the end he said "I'm sorry".She said :"Yeah,you'd better be.But that's ok".And she smiles.
And Hirano?She said:"i don't want to hear that from you."

So he understood,that Saya don't pay attention on him,but she listens to Komuro.
Once again-look at his face on this pic...

That why he begun to talk this things about weapons vs swords.But his was actually angry at Takashi and abit angry at Saya. The only way he can express his feelings about Saya is to protect her with his weapons.And that's why he was very happy in the end,after Saya said,that he was the only one,who protected her...

It's simple...

i think the oft translated Japanese phrase "I don't want/need to be told that by you!" actually is an accusation of hypocrisy. When Hirano said that Saya's family was wealthy, she said this to him as if to say "You're one to talk". Recall back to episode 5 when Hirano tells everyone that his father is a jewel trader and his mother a fashion designer and Takagi gets flustered.

Even still, I see what you mean about the difference in treatment between Takashi and Hirano. We've already seen Takashi get away with some pretty outrageous things that I doubt a guy like Hirano would ever be allowed to do, and now even the tsundere is giving him preferential treatment, all because he's attractive and has so so leadership skills.

This show would earn at least a little interest from me by being self-aware enough to explore something like that.
picastroSep 6, 2010 10:12 AM
Sep 6, 2010 10:15 AM

Jun 2008
Teacher is such a creeper <.< and honestly I hope the group separates from Saya's family.
Sep 6, 2010 10:19 AM

Mar 2010
takagis dad is like way cool

Tubby is a military otuko

Behold of my awesomeness~
controversial and/or sensitive topics likely devolve into the same repetitive, derogatory, abusive, and harassing comments can no longer be posted.
But my feels.
Sep 6, 2010 10:23 AM

Sep 2010
picastro said:

i think the oft translated Japanese phrase "I don't want/need to be told that by you!" actually is an accusation of hypocrisy. When Hirano said that Saya's family was wealthy, she said this to him as if to say "You're one to talk". Recall back to episode 5 when Hirano tells everyone that his father is a jewel trader and his mother a fashion designer and Takagi gets flustered

Hmmm...interesting.Besides in manga Hirano said:"You are just like a real princess!"
And Saya told him:"You are the last person i want to hear that from"...

Now i am confused...I don't think i can trust subs any longer :/

One more thing:why Takagi got flustered? (yeah,i remember that moment)? Her family is also wealthy just like Hirano's.Yes,she has problems with her parents,but maybe Hirano does also...We just know nothing about it at this moment...
BlastoSep 6, 2010 10:39 AM
Sep 6, 2010 11:12 AM

Dec 2007
at first I was like: "omg, not this ridiculous fanservice again"

then I saw their teacher eating banana: "I hope she will eat it NORMAL way (without any further 'allusions')

and then I was surprised: no more ridiculous fanservice, actually - fairy normal plot (or maybe loads of fanservice through previous episodes made me not notice it anymore xD).

I must say I kinda liked this episode, especially parts with Kouta (I kinda like this guy, even though he's geeky).

Only 2 episodes left, guys!
Sep 6, 2010 11:22 AM

Dec 2009
No fanservice, except for Rei in the beginning, which I don't really mind. Never watched this for the fanservice >3<

Thought Hirano going off on everyone about using a sword was unnecessary.

And ORGYBUS. WOOHOO. YEAH. xD

And Takashi is super hot but I'm seriously sick of him violently grabbing girls all the time. I can't wait for the one scene where some girl grabs his nuts and throws him across the room. That should be about the equivalent to everything he's done.
Sep 6, 2010 11:27 AM

Aug 2010
I enjoyed the movement of plot in this one. Hope it comes to a good conclusion in the next couple episodes.
Sep 6, 2010 11:32 AM

Aug 2010
Blasto said:
picastro said:

i think the oft translated Japanese phrase "I don't want/need to be told that by you!" actually is an accusation of hypocrisy. When Hirano said that Saya's family was wealthy, she said this to him as if to say "You're one to talk". Recall back to episode 5 when Hirano tells everyone that his father is a jewel trader and his mother a fashion designer and Takagi gets flustered

Hmmm...interesting.Besides in manga Hirano said:"You are just like a real princess!"
And Saya told him:"You are the last person i want to hear that from"...

Now i am confused...I don't think i can trust subs any longer :/

One more thing:why Takagi got flustered? (yeah,i remember that moment)? Her family is also wealthy just like Hirano's.Yes,she has problems with her parents,but maybe Hirano does also...We just know nothing about it at this moment...

Well, here's the moment in question for reference:

I'm thinking in this moment she's actually jealous of Hirano's cultured family, but then again in chapter 11 she doesn't exactly seem ashamed of her mother and father's background, she just resents them for allegedly not caring enough about her.

But I think she got angry at Hirano in this episode because she hates it when her close friends put her on a pedestal.
picastroSep 6, 2010 11:36 AM
Sep 6, 2010 11:39 AM

Dec 2008
Shido is a friggin' lunatic...although, the orgy bus does seem kind of fun!!
I don't condone violence against women, but I'm glad that Takashi jacked Takagi up! She's an annoying bitch and that's probably the only language that she understands. I wouldn't call her by her first name no matter how much she begged me to. Besides, she probably enjoyed it.
Sep 6, 2010 11:52 AM

Apr 2009
Less tits + violence here, but we learn about the Takagis and Kouta gets pissed off because someone used a sword. Takagi's father is a zombie and later gets killed.

Wtf happened at the bus?
"If you feed me, Seymour, I can grow up big and strong!"
Sep 6, 2010 11:53 AM

Dec 2008
Jesuvius said:
Also, what annoys me about this show is that for some reason the Japanese seem to think that girls enjoy having their boobs squeezed that hard :P I dare anyone to try that on a girl and see how she responds :P

It depends on who's squeezing them...O_o
Sep 6, 2010 11:58 AM

Jan 2010
VillettaIchihara said:
Jesuvius said:

It depends on who's squeezing them...O_o
Referring to yourself? :P
Sep 6, 2010 12:14 PM
Dec 2009
Why Saya's dad is FUCKING DIETHARD?!
Sep 6, 2010 12:20 PM

Sep 2010
Gamer2009 said:

Thought Hirano going off on everyone about using a sword was unnecessary.

He was nervous not because of "swords vs weapons " matter.It was all just because of Saya and "going off on everyone about using a sword" was necessary in my opinion.Please,read the second post on this page.I wrote my opinion and picastro added an intersting thoughts also.

picastro said:

But I think she got angry at Hirano in this episode because she hates it when her close friends put her on a pedestal.

Hey,you've got a good point there:and I think you are completely righ!
Explanation was simple and understandable,thanks :-)

Sorry for a little offtopic here, but may i ask your opinion:who do you think Saya
will chose in the end of their story? (I mean person,which will be more,than a good friend.Love interest)? Or do you think,that she will not find such person at all?
:-)
BlastoSep 6, 2010 12:31 PM
Sep 6, 2010 1:22 PM

Aug 2008
Boring episode. Meh Shido makes his appearance yet again. >.>
Sep 6, 2010 1:38 PM

Jan 2008
wtf is up to that teacher? i know that this whole anime reflects fiction, but that teacher surviving is beyond fiction. they should be dead by now. what? they survived from making orgies? ffs....
Sep 6, 2010 1:45 PM

Mar 2009
A little off topic. But does anyone know what the ending song for this episode is called? (Also the artists name would be nice)
Sep 6, 2010 2:38 PM

Aug 2009
Hirano was a poon this episode
Sep 6, 2010 3:25 PM

Nov 2009
I watch this for the ridiculousness now, because some of the scenes this episode were confusing for a pretty straightforward fanservice show....
1. Manhandle Scene
2. Why did he grab the guns and run into the garden? When he said swords suck, was that suppose to mean they were only going to them once they left?

the first page discussing if the orgy bus changes their opinion on Shido...^.^
Sep 6, 2010 3:39 PM

May 2010
Shido-sensei is back? O_o

in this episode, you will die horribly... *laughs just as shion*
lightness vs. darkness
Nani mo kamo wo hoshigatteita Mayoeru mono no chikai
Mada miru sekai o tsukuridasu koto Kuchi hateteiku
Sep 6, 2010 3:50 PM

Jul 2009
vaikepois said:

FUCKING KILL THAT SHIDO!!!! KILL KILL KILL KILL KILL KILL KILL KILL KILL KILL KILL KILL KILL KILL KILL KILL KILL KILL KILL KILL KILL KILL KILL KILL KILL KILL KILL KILL KILL KILL KILL KILL KILL KILL KILL KILL KILL KILL KILL KILL KILL KILL KILL KILL KILL KILL KILL KILL KILL KILL KILL KILL KILL KILL KILL KILL KILL KILL KILL KILL KILL KILL KILL KILL KILL KILL KILL KILL KILL KILL KILL KILL KILL KILL KILL KILL KILL KILL KILL KILL KILL KILL KILL KILL KILL KILL KILL KILL KILL KILL KILL KILL KILL KILL KILL KILL KILL KILL KILL KILL KILL KILL KILL KILL KILL KILL KILL KILL KILL KILL KILL KILL KILL KILL KILL KILL KILL KILL KILL KILL KILL KILL KILL KILL KILL KILL KILL KILL KILL KILL KILL KILL KILL KILL KILL KILL KILL KILL KILL KILL KILL KILL KILL KILL KILL KILL KILL KILL KILL KILL KILL KILL KILL KILL KILL KILL KILL KILL KILL KILL KILL KILL KILL KILL KILL KILL KILL KILL KILL KILL KILL KILL KILL KILL KILL KILL KILL KILL KILL KILL KILL KILL KILL KILL KILL KILL KILL KILL KILL KILL KILL KILL KILL KILL KILL KILL KILL KILL KILL KILL KILL KILL KILL KILL KILL KILL KILL KILL KILL KILL KILL KILL KILL KILL KILL KILL KILL KILL KILL KILL KILL KILL KILL KILL KILL KILL KILL KILL KILL KILL KILL KILL KILL KILL KILL KILL KILL KILL KILL KILL KILL KILL KILL KILL KILL KILL KILL KILL KILL KILL KILL KILL KILL KILL KILL KILL KILL KILL KILL KILL KILL KILL KILL KILL KILL KILL KILL KILL KILL KILL KILL KILL KILL KILL KILL KILL KILL KILL KILL KILL KILL KILL KILL KILL KILL KILL KILL KILL KILL KILL KILL KILL KILL KILL KILL KILL KILL KILL KILL KILL KILL KILL KILL KILL KILL KILL KILL KILL KILL KILL KILL KILL KILL KILL KILL KILL KILL KILL KILL KILL KILL KILL KILL KILL KILL KILL KILL KILL KILL KILL KILL KILL KILL KILL KILL KILL KILL KILL KILL KILL KILL KILL KILL KILL KILL KILL KILL KILL KILL KILL KILL KILL KILL KILL KILL KILL KILL KILL KILL KILL KILL KILL KILL KILL KILL KILL KILL KILL KILL KILL KILL KILL KILL KILL KILL KILL KILL KILL KILL KILL KILL KILL KILL KILL KILL KILL KILL KILL KILL KILL KILL KILL KILL KILL KILL KILL KILL KILL KILL KILL KILL KILL KILL KILL KILL KILL KILL KILL KILL KILL KILL KILL KILL KILL KILL KILL KILL KILL KILL KILL KILL KILL KILL KILL KILL KILL KILL KILL KILL KILL KILL KILL KILL KILL KILL KILL KILL KILL KILL KILL KILL KILL KILL KILL KILL KILL KILL KILL KILL KILL KILL KILL KILL KILL KILL KILL KILL KILL KILL KILL KILL KILL KILL KILL KILL KILL KILL KILL KILL KILL KILL KILL KILL KILL KILL KILL KILL KILL KILL KILL KILL KILL KILL KILL KILL KILL KILL KILL KILL KILL KILL KILL KILL KILL KILL KILL KILL KILL KILL KILL KILL KILL KILL KILL KILL KILL KILL KILL KILL KILL KILL KILL KILL KILL KILL KILL KILL KILL KILL KILL KILL KILL KILL KILL KILL KILL KILL KILL KILL KILL KILL KILL KILL KILL KILL KILL KILL KILL KILL KILL KILL KILL KILL KILL KILL KILL KILL KILL KILL KILL KILL KILL KILL KILL KILL KILL KILL KILL KILL KILL KILL KILL KILL KILL KILL KILL KILL KILL KILL KILL KILL KILL KILL KILL KILL KILL KILL KILL KILL KILL KILL KILL KILL KILL KILL KILL KILL KILL KILL KILL KILL KILL KILL KILL KILL KILL KILL KILL KILL KILL KILL KILL KILL KILL KILL KILL KILL KILL KILL KILL KILL KILL KILL KILL KILL KILL KILL KILL KILL KILL KILL KILL KILL KILL KILL KILL KILL KILL KILL KILL KILL KILL KILL KILL KILL KILL KILL KILL KILL KILL KILL KILL KILL KILL KILL KILL KILL KILL KILL KILL KILL KILL KILL KILL KILL KILL KILL KILL KILL KILL KILL KILL KILL KILL KILL KILL KILL KILL KILL KILL KILL KILL KILL KILL KILL KILL KILL KILL KILL KILL KILL KILL KILL KILL KILL KILL KILL KILL KILL KILL KILL KILL KILL KILL KILL KILL KILL KILL KILL KILL KILL KILL KILL KILL KILL KILL KILL KILL KILL KILL KILL KILL KILL KILL KILL KILL KILL KILL KILL KILL KILL KILL KILL KILL KILL KILL KILL KILL KILL KILL KILL KILL KILL KILL KILL KILL KILL KILL KILL KILL KILL KILL KILL KILL KILL KILL KILL KILL KILL KILL KILL KILL KILL KILL KILL KILL KILL KILL KILL KILL KILL KILL KILL KILL KILL KILL KILL KILL KILL KILL KILL KILL KILL KILL KILL KILL KILL KILL KILL KILL KILL KILL KILL KILL KILL KILL KILL KILL KILL KILL KILL KILL KILL KILL KILL KILL KILL KILL KILL KILL KILL KILL KILL KILL KILL KILL KILL KILL KILL KILL KILL KILL KILL KILL KILL KILL KILL KILL KILL KILL KILL KILL KILL KILL KILL KILL KILL KILL KILL KILL KILL KILL KILL KILL KILL KILL KILL KILL KILL KILL KILL KILL KILL KILL KILL KILL KILL KILL KILL KILL KILL KILL KILL KILL KILL KILL KILL KILL KILL KILL KILL KILL KILL KILL KILL KILL KILL KILL KILL KILL KILL KILL KILL KILL KILL KILL KILL KILL KILL KILL KILL KILL KILL KILL KILL KILL KILL KILL KILL KILL KILL KILL KILL KILL KILL KILL KILL KILL KILL KILL KILL KILL KILL KILL KILL KILL KILL KILL KILL KILL KILL KILL KILL KILL KILL KILL KILL KILL KILL KILL KILL KILL KILL KILL KILL KILL KILL KILL KILL KILL KILL KILL KILL KILL KILL KILL KILL KILL KILL KILL KILL KILL KILL KILL KILL KILL KILL KILL KILL KILL KILL KILL KILL KILL KILL KILL KILL KILL KILL KILL KILL KILL KILL KILL KILL KILL KILL KILL KILL KILL KILL KILL KILL KILL KILL KILL KILL KILL KILL KILL KILL KILL KILL KILL KILL KILL KILL KILL KILL KILL KILL KILL KILL KILL KILL KILL KILL KILL KILL KILL KILL KILL KILL KILL KILL KILL KILL KILL KILL KILL KILL KILL KILL KILL KILL KILL KILL KILL KILL KILL KILL KILL KILL KILL KILL KILL KILL KILL KILL KILL KILL KILL KILL KILL KILL KILL KILL KILL KILL KILL KILL KILL KILL KILL KILL KILL KILL KILL KILL KILL KILL KILL KILL KILL KILL KILL KILL KILL KILL KILL KILL KILL KILL KILL KILL KILL KILL KILL KILL KILL KILL KILL KILL KILL KILL KILL KILL KILL KILL KILL KILL KILL KILL KILL KILL KILL KILL KILL KILL KILL KILL KILL KILL KILL KILL KILL KILL KILL KILL KILL KILL KILL KILL KILL KILL KILL KILL KILL KILL KILL KILL KILL KILL KILL KILL KILL KILL KILL KILL KILL KILL KILL KILL KILL KILL KILL KILL KILL KILL KILL KILL KILL KILL KILL KILL KILL KILL KILL KILL KILL KILL KILL KILL KILL KILL KILL KILL KILL KILL KILL KILL KILL KILL KILL KILL KILL KILL KILL KILL KILL KILL KILL KILL KILL KILL KILL KILL KILL KILL KILL KILL KILL KILL KILL KILL KILL KILL KILL KILL KILL KILL KILL KILL KILL KILL KILL KILL KILL KILL KILL KILL KILL KILL KILL KILL KILL KILL KILL KILL KILL KILL KILL KILL KILL KILL KILL KILL KILL KILL KILL KILL KILL KILL KILL KILL KILL KILL KILL KILL KILL KILL KILL KILL KILL KILL KILL KILL KILL KILL KILL KILL KILL KILL KILL KILL KILL KILL KILL KILL KILL KILL KILL KILL KILL KILL KILL KILL KILL KILL KILL KILL KILL KILL KILL KILL KILL KILL KILL KILL KILL KILL KILL KILL KILL KILL KILL KILL KILL KILL KILL KILL KILL KILL KILL KILL KILL KILL KILL KILL KILL KILL KILL KILL KILL KILL KILL KILL KILL KILL KILL KILL KILL KILL KILL KILL KILL KILL KILL KILL KILL KILL KILL KILL KILL KILL KILL KILL KILL KILL KILL KILL KILL KILL KILL KILL KILL KILL KILL KILL KILL KILL KILL KILL KILL KILL KILL KILL KILL KILL KILL KILL KILL KILL KILL KILL KILL KILL KILL KILL KILL KILL KILL KILL KILL KILL KILL KILL KILL KILL KILL KILL KILL KILLY

FixT
Don't forget.
Always, somewhere,
someone is fighting for you.
As long as you remember her,
you are not alone.
Sep 6, 2010 3:58 PM
Dec 2007
This one was less fan-service oriented and much deeper and script-written. Probably my favourite one until now along with the 9th episode too (for totally different reasons though). HOTD is not only over-the-top action boobage with zombies, but also a series that can actually make his spectators think for himself, which is not so usual nowadays.

In every age, in every place, the deeds of men remain the same.
Sep 6, 2010 5:00 PM

Feb 2010
Worst chapter, boring.... Whan happen with fanservice and gore =.=!
Sep 6, 2010 5:20 PM

Apr 2008
Kazejimonji said:
picastro said:
Why does Takashi get away with assaulting so many of the female cast members? Does no one find it problematic that his first thought to snap someone out of a rut is to manhandle them?

Pretty much since the first episode, the natural order of society has already been a train wreck. If the world was like that, then all social conventions come spiraling down. I mean, take the orgy bus for example! >.<

What the hell is this about an orgy bus? Is that the bus with the teacher and students they ditched? How do we know they are having an orgy?
Pages (6) « 1 [2] 3 4 » ... Last »

More topics from this board

» If Highschool of the Dead did NOT involve zombies

LAKool-AidGang - Jul 7, 2023

18 by CombatMagic »»
Apr 11, 8:18 PM

Poll: » Highschool of the Dead Episode 2 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Ahenshihael - Jul 11, 2010

461 by Hokage_the_7th »»
Apr 9, 5:34 AM

Poll: » Highschool of the Dead Episode 11 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

tsubasalover - Sep 12, 2010

254 by gannoncannon55 »»
Mar 20, 7:02 PM

Poll: » Highschool of the Dead Episode 9 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Aversa - Aug 29, 2010

541 by gannoncannon55 »»
Mar 16, 7:45 PM

Poll: » Highschool of the Dead Episode 4 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

HawthorneKitty - Jul 25, 2010

404 by DarkXion »»
Mar 16, 11:34 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.