Forum Settings
Forums
New
What did you think of this chapter?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this chapter. If you want to discuss future events, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to read/download this chapter or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Manga Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
May 22, 2008 2:25 PM
Jul 2007
THIS IS AN MANGA ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS ANYTHING BEYOND THIS CHAPTER.
----------------------------------------
>_>;;

That was cute but it does not make it any less creepy.
Sep 24, 2008 9:18 PM

Sep 2007
Uhh yeah, that was just a TAD disturbing.
That guy was a creep.
Feb 14, 2009 3:44 PM
May 2008
Well I don't get why everyone's blaming Takeru. He wasn't pursuing Hitomi as a kid. He fell in love with Hikari who he thought was older. When he found out the truth he quickly backed off, but by the time realization came in he already loved her for who she was. While dating her he didn't want to kiss her until at least 15. How can you call that perverted when he didn't dare touch her when she was younger.

I say Hikari is the pervert one for falling for an older guy. But of course she was innocent in love, and she was too tall for boys her age. So in her mind she thought Takeru was the best one for her.

I thought it was a cute story, and good for a one-shot. I wish it would've been longer though ^^
RICEA42991Jan 30, 2014 3:44 PM
Jan 28, 2015 5:37 PM

Jun 2014
The age gap was very eye opening, but there is no limit to love, that is the sexy way, shaba da doo.

Feb 28, 2016 10:53 AM

Jun 2011
That was creepy to be honest. Not the guy, not the girl, but the way the story was written. Well I was never a fan of age-gap romance in the first place.
Honobono Log - best slice of life short
--------------------------------------------
most kawaii loli overlord
----------------------------
Donquixote Doflamingo AMV - Control
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.