Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (2) « 1 [2]
Sep 5, 2010 9:39 AM

Nov 2007
I like Lady Noa .... especially naked. hot. glad Claugh saved her. I really can't wait to see Froaude get what's coming to him. Can't stand that guy.

As always the Ryner/Ferris parts are the best. another Alpha Stigma could be interesting but I've no idea what could happen to the kid. Berserk Ryner is still awesome.
Sep 5, 2010 10:20 AM

Sep 2009
Yuki_Giou said:
Linalee-Stratos said:

Froaude looks rather straight.

Who knows, Froaude is so feminine anyways.
Ahaha my bad, I thought Froaude was Claugh.
Froaude Claugh looks rather straight.

mystik said:
I really can't wait to see Froaude get what's coming to him. Can't stand that guy.
Well at least he is way more interesting than Sion is,till now.... plus he is hot.
ValentilnSep 5, 2010 10:50 AM
Sep 6, 2010 7:56 AM

Jun 2009
Wow that was awesome! Especially the first half. The second half, Noa x Claugh :3
Next ep looks cool. Another Alpha Stigma holder.

Sep 6, 2010 8:33 AM

Dec 2009
So, Another Alpha Stigma bearer. I wonder what will happen. May be he will fight against Ryner or will they just save him?

And yeah, it was very good episode (though I like 9th better). Soooo want Ferris to be more kind to him. May be some kind of... F.E.E.L.I.N.G.C.A.L.L.E.D.L.O.V.E?

It reminds me some lines from Brett Anderson's song:
"Never realised the implication
didn’t you know there's a monster in me?"
Sep 6, 2010 12:01 PM
Nov 2009
Awsome ep. favorite part was when they showed noa naked.

i dont get why people in the anime hate the alpha stigma i mean it would be effing cool to have.
Sep 6, 2010 12:21 PM

Aug 2009
qvnsq said:

i dont get why people in the anime hate the alpha stigma i mean it would be effing cool to have.

Um...did you not just see berserk Ryner? That could happen to anybody with it. In other words, it can't be completely controlled that easily and is thus a threat.
Sep 6, 2010 8:36 PM
Jun 2009
qvnsq said:
Awsome ep. favorite part was when they showed noa naked.

because like ryner alpha stigma bearers usually go insane and just start killing everyone around them.
Sep 7, 2010 12:22 AM

Feb 2010
Great episode... and I'm glad were not even 1/2 way through this series :)

I HATE the idea of Noa getting raped... I hope they didn't get a chance to...

and I don't consider her scared, afraid, naked form fan-service... nudity, but it was so sad.

Claugh is becoming one of my faves.

Sooo many bishounen in this show!!
Sep 7, 2010 7:36 AM

Feb 2009
Awesome episode. This show just keeps getting better and from what I have heard, the last half is going to be epic :D
Sep 7, 2010 8:40 AM

Aug 2009
There WAS fanservice. HALF-NAKED RYNER!

I really do love Ferris, she's a brilliant character. How can she keep such a straight face all the time?

Oh my oh my, Noa and Claugh is the cutest thing I have seen in a while.

Another great episode! I'm really looking forward to the rest of the series. Seriously hope I don't accidentally get any of spoiled =[

I have officially become a HUGE DenYuuDen fan =D
頭脳は子供、見た目は大人! ƪ(˘⌣˘)ʃ
Sep 7, 2010 10:01 AM

Feb 2010
Pheefa said:
There WAS fanservice. HALF-NAKED RYNER!

Very true!! :)
Sep 7, 2010 10:09 AM

Feb 2009
Pheefa said:
There WAS fanservice. FULLY NAKED NOA!
Fix'd

Great episode. Bumping up my score on this. So now we get another Alpha Stigma user. How does one become a user? That is the question for next episode I guess. No spoilers please. I'm looking at you, MorningGlory lol just joking =P
Sep 7, 2010 10:14 AM
Jun 2008
-_-"

hoping next episode will explain ....
Sep 7, 2010 11:36 AM

Aug 2009
belatkuro said:
Pheefa said:
Fix'd

ABSOLUTE PHAIL. Naked Ferris would be much more pleasing

I want to Sion get angry again! He goes so far as SLAMMING HIS HAND AGAINST THE TABLE! He's so soft, love it.
頭脳は子供、見た目は大人! ƪ(˘⌣˘)ʃ
Sep 7, 2010 11:44 AM

Feb 2009
Pheefa said:
belatkuro said:
Pheefa said:
Fix'd

ABSOLUTE PHAIL. Naked Ferris would be much more pleasing
Not a fail for me. But that is a good idea too :D
Sep 7, 2010 1:25 PM

Jan 2009
belatkuro said:
How does one become a user?
Well at least it wouldn't be by choice. Seeing as Ryner at least didn't want it.
I'm guessing it's something at the moment rather unpredictable but whenever we get to know, it'll be like "Oh I should've thought about that a long time ago".
Protip: I don't really check the forums anymore, so if you want something, take it on my profile.
Is it time for my long-awaited return to the forums? щ(゚Д゚щ) Nope™, probably not.
Sep 8, 2010 8:27 AM

Jun 2009
Needs moar Noa. <3
レッツゴー ED イケイケゴーゴー
Sep 8, 2010 8:28 AM

Feb 2008
Needs more Ryner going berserk!
Sep 10, 2010 11:56 AM

Jun 2008
Did i see the relationship between Ferris and Ryner deepen a little?

Love the way Ferri's hair was moving by the wind from all those explosions.

The way it ended was frustrating. I really wanted to watch the next episode immediately. I want to see what happens with the kid that has the same eyes as Ryner.

Froaude continues to basically push Sion in doing whatever he likes him to do. I'm starting to wonder who is the king. Froaude made him his little bitch and the way his doing it is annoying as fuck since he uses the facts of basically making himself seem wise simply because he uses fact that even Sion sees but before he analyzes them Froaude already gives his conclusions that are 80% right so he can't just tell him to go to hell.
Is like that annoying guy that says things before you say them even though you know them too and ending up doing whatever the hell he likes playing the wise man.

ClaughXNoa pair is officially established. Claugh got himself hurt trying to save her but look at the good side Claugh, now you are her white Knight some repayment in the currency of sexiness should be considered.
Also you and us along with you, got the chance to see delicious naked Noa body. You already got the chance to check the goods and they seem top quality, you know you are getting something good there.
MonadSep 10, 2010 12:01 PM
Sep 14, 2010 8:03 PM

Jun 2009
What happen to the Awakened Ryner from ep9? I mean they should at least show how he calmed down.

Ryner going half berzerk was totally awesome,
Aura having the same situation as him, oh
Live well - Laugh often - and Love much

Sep 16, 2010 8:49 AM

Feb 2009
Naked Noa was quiet a pleasant sight and it would be even more pleasant if Claugh had come just few minutes later... ^_^

TomoyoSakagami said:
Needs more Ryner going berserk!

And less dango,less femdom and less of this not funny humor.It would be so much better then.

"Only the dead have seen the end of war".
~Plato~
Sep 21, 2010 8:27 PM

Jul 2009
Ryner and Ferris moments FTW! ;D
Annoying characters are annoying. Stop showing up! Stupid Nao and that village girl ... not sure how I feel about another Alpha Stigma >_< Isn't it a boy? The girl keep saying "she" ...
Fraoude is so awesome :D Love him
Claugh is uh ... kind of getting worse too >_<
I don't want characters to ruin this show T_T
EDIT: Oh yea forgot to mention I liked the different verse of the ED ;O
EvianBubbleSep 24, 2010 4:10 PM
Oct 1, 2010 1:05 PM

Feb 2010
Good episode, but I wonder how Ferris got her sword back after we SAW it being reduced to dust in the episode before.

I also hope we'll get some of Sions story for the two years Ryner was in Prison sometime.
I probably regret this post by now.
Nov 9, 2010 10:06 PM

Nov 2009
lol @ people calling Noa annoying. wtf. I like her, she's never seemed annoying to me O_o Also ClaughxNoa is freakin cute <3
Dec 23, 2010 4:28 PM

Aug 2009
RynerxFerris moment was cliched but I still loved it. <3

Claugh is officially my favorite character in the series and ClaughxNoa is adorable.
I hope to see more developments in both pairs.

And I'm gonna be pissed if they leave the relationships half-way.
Sep 14, 2012 8:38 PM

Jun 2012
Hehe dat Noa scene, so many near rape scenes.
Dec 28, 2012 9:31 PM

Jul 2007
Relationships are starting to get stronger between Ryner and feris. I also loved the bit betwen Noa and Claugh. It seems noa got assaulted and her clothes ripped off lol, i didn't see that coming. Fan service eh?

But who is behind all these assaults and stirring up wars, this is something that i been wanting to know since the beggining of the series. Fcking a, and if sion suspects Fraudne to be behind it, why the hell does he continue to keep him as a loyal follower to do his bidding. I just don't get that.

Next it seems we will witness another alpha stigma holder.

Jul 27, 2013 9:14 PM
Mar 2009
That was a quick resolution. Got some of that Ferris x Ryner moment out of it too. Lucile must be scary as hell if Ferris wasn't even fazed by berserk!Ryner.

Looks like Noa x Claugh is definitely going to be the one "solid" couple soon. Hope she wasn't actually raped though...she just went through a war, her mentor betrayed her, and she played the part of selling out to Roland. She's been through a lot already...

Another Alpha Stigma bearer already? Heh, wonder if Ryner is gonna go on and on about how they are not monsters.
Jul 31, 2014 9:34 PM

May 2013
Sion continues to disgust me, seeing Fiole's image? really?

Great first part tho, RynerXFerris moments just makes me go HHHHNNNGGGGGG
Aug 19, 2014 10:17 PM

Sep 2013
Sometimes I wonder if this should really be classified as a shounen anime.
"I have been wielding a blade since before your were swimming around your father's scrotum." - Kurou
Mar 26, 2015 12:17 AM

Apr 2013
I love Claugh x Noa. They're so cute! I loved this scene where the whole conversation was in one shot...

His face is the best.
Apr 24, 2015 11:14 PM

Aug 2012
That's it. This show is boring and I HATE how they handled with Ferris stopping Ryner going berserk. I was getting pumped up about it until Ferries stopped him by just saying simple words like, "You're not a monster. You don' really want to do this ;_;" crap. That was the stupidest scene ever.
I quit.
Dec 16, 2015 12:25 PM

Jan 2015
A boy like Ryner so they are common I suppose.
May 4, 2016 2:46 AM

Jul 2009
I was certain that was a flash back last episode, soo confused now
Oct 31, 2016 8:28 AM

Feb 2016
I really liked the first part of this. Finally some more of the AlphaStigma pain background.

Also, I hope that Ryner is the only "OP AlphaStigma God Monster", and the other dude that just got discovered is one of the "normal" ones.
Feb 8, 2019 5:09 PM
Feb 2019
I know this is waaaaaay too late late and I already watched this anime years ago (I was still young back then). Then I decided to rewatch it and then saw the scene with Noa. Did she really get.. you know.. because I can't really stand seeing that kind of thing and I can't get that scene out of my head like it's a nightmare -_-
Pages (2) « 1 [2]

More topics from this board

» Second season of The Legend of the Legendary Heroes/Densetsu no Yūsha no Densetsu ( 1 2 )

EsPwnage - Mar 31, 2012

64 by Rahul_101 »»
Apr 15, 9:02 PM

» What is the point of making Ferris so annoying?

CrackerSnatcher - Apr 19, 2020

11 by AnOnYmOuS__101 »»
Apr 30, 2023 5:54 AM

Poll: » Densetsu no Yuusha no Densetsu Episode 24 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Oosran - Dec 16, 2010

314 by Enjyu »»
Nov 7, 2022 8:00 AM

Poll: » Densetsu no Yuusha no Densetsu Episode 18 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

MorningGlory - Nov 4, 2010

104 by PedroKarim64 »»
Sep 9, 2022 10:29 AM

Poll: » Densetsu no Yuusha no Densetsu Episode 2 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

ShanaFlame - Jul 8, 2010

100 by DKDiabloLicht »»
Aug 18, 2021 8:56 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.