Forum Settings
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Aug 31, 2010 3:52 PM

Dec 2008
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
This was actually good. Ryu, Ken, and Chun-Li FTW!!
Nov 2, 2015 12:33 PM

Aug 2013
Holy crap that was awful. The movie felt like it was 10 hours long. The faces some of these characters made were painful to look at.

They should've done something similar to the Street Fighter 2 movie. Stick with that formula.

4/10
Sep 7, 2021 12:57 AM

Nov 2015
@garydai i agree ._. SF2 was a bit better of a movie, disliked completely the chara designs and ffs those unneeded camera panned over the females. but i liked the message of the fighters and the philosophy of it >3 and holy shit that scene of the kid coming out of someone's stomach was cool enough. 4/10

đź’˘

Apr 30, 2022 3:13 PM

Nov 2020
This was better as expected, not at the level of SF2 Movie, but the end was great, I wonder if they will remember Shun in any future game.
Jul 14, 2022 1:18 AM

Apr 2020
This wasn't great. If the Animated Movie was a good film for what it was and II V was fine with erratic pacing problems, THIS is the real deal in terms of being lacking. Crazy that the two Alpha animes are generally considered the worst Street Fighter anime.

Not surprisingly, this was written by the same writer as Rurouni Kenshin Reflection and ironically, I would rather watch that since it ACTUALLY looks pretty.
MaoujiRenkinJul 25, 2022 7:45 PM
"I will not die until I achieve something. Even though the ideal is high, I never give in. Therefore, I never die with regrets."
Apr 22, 2023 8:33 PM

Sep 2020
It was good, not that great coming from the movie like everyone else says. But it had some good fights and a workable story, even though the end was kind of a wash. It also could have been 15-30 minutes shorter, a lot of time was wasted on a slow pace and doing nothing.

Chun-Li looked good but what was up with all the crotch shots? Like 90% of her scenes were off-focused closeups of her V or A, and not even appealing/titillating ones. Should've just gave her another panty fight and shower scenes if they wanted to please all the horndog fanboys out there.

And holy shit when she got split like a banana! Seriously, goddo damu!

And super wtf with Dan, he totally got killed by Vega yet he's there at the end like nothing happened. Why? And where'd Vega go?

7/10
SlammyHammyApr 22, 2023 8:48 PM
"You can't decide the future, but I'm going to re-educate you in the past!" - Erna Kurtz

More topics from this board

» This is a two episode OVA, not a movie

EterTC - Jun 3, 2020

0 by EterTC »»
Jun 3, 2020 10:08 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.