Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
Pages (2) « 1 [2]
Feb 14, 2013 11:05 AM
Feb 2013
This gives me a good laugh hentai

I mean the main character is gay xD

lacked details of the game, that would help better understand why miyu "takes you back"
May 8, 2013 1:27 AM

Oct 2011
Miyu was so cute that's how it got me kept on watching hoping a happy ending will come, but then the writer decided to make Miyu a bitch... then that brought me to this forum, wanting to rant rant rant. but I won't do it too much, i guess...

I kinda think the writer was trying to make this a bit disturbing so people will remmeber it... somehow... I understand some movies are somewhat like that. To have a crazy/sick ending to stand out in the crowd.

This is kind of the most distrubing plot I've seen in this genre, next to step mother... Now I should try to forget it, but this won't happen after a while... because it's pissing me off too much and quite distrubing...

oh nevermind, I didn't know this is NTR to begin with... note to self, never watch NTR again, that's just not my thing.
TerransheepMay 8, 2013 1:44 AM
Jun 6, 2013 4:37 PM
May 2011
Neh.
NTR is pretty nice, in hentai.
Miyu's butt is so nice. PoRo or whoever made this one, Triangle Blue and True Blue is so good at making hot butts xD
Nov 1, 2013 4:12 AM

Feb 2010
not pissed of what so evar
this is light ntr
just enjoyed it
Jun 22, 2015 5:35 PM

Sep 2012
No. I love to see the main male character suffer. They're so boring and generic. Having their lover taken from them spices things up.
Jul 10, 2015 7:57 AM
Jun 2012
Zodiac_Prince said:
yeah, I'm a pretty vengeful person....
anyway I hate how most hentai portray the notion that all women are sluts controlled by their desires and how the rapists always try to forcefully convince them that they are

Amen. This was especially grating during the scene in in episode 2 in the office with Reina watching.
Jul 30, 2015 1:40 AM

Jul 2014
This didn't really piss me off. Looking at it from a logical angle, Miyu rational processes were absolutely justified. She knew that MC was aware of everything that was going on, yet he never tried so much to ASK directly about Miyu and all the rape stuf, and when he tried to, he succumbed to her in a flash. Thus, Miyu started to lose faith in MC and her relationship with him as his lack of effort to interfere with the entire fiasco constitutes lack of love for her, in Miyu's eyes at least. So what's the next best thing to do in a NTR anime? Find another guy that will take his women by force. A bit exaggerated, yes (as not all women are raging bimbos), but fathomable nonetheless.

Hopefully I got my point across.
Why do people have such bad taste? Anime isn't subjective anymore.
Sep 6, 2015 8:42 PM

May 2015
This does't piss me off, this is so sweet for NTR

Ecchi Desu

May 23, 2018 10:04 AM

May 2017
I am here as a critic... After someone told me to watch this flick.
Why i hate NTR? Because there is no justice, villains always wins, and heroines become pigs.
This is none less. Why no one called the police? This is a crime. Of course its ntr and has to be unrealistic.
This is why i hate and despise sex... Because it only ruins people. It corrupts them. And love is becoming extict.
Because ntr is becoming popular in real life with so much infidelity because of sex.
If you get turned on by NTR, you are baund to do it IRL. It is the law of cause and effect.
Jun 11, 2020 8:38 AM
Apr 2020
Why do they still want to work with this kind of Manager thats whats pissing me off. Cant they just find another line of work.
Jan 25, 2021 2:06 PM
Jan 2021
episode 3 is the worst
Feb 5, 2022 3:36 AM
Mar 2017
This ntr was even more insane than most. The bad guy rapes 2! different women and gets rewarded with 2 sex slaves. As usual extremely fast capitulation even if they have a boyfriend or not. Yes, the mc is a weak idiot but the women are absolute garbage
Jul 19, 2022 7:28 AM

Sep 2012
cvang said:
omg i found the sub version of episode two. went all the way to the last ten mins and watch it..........now i believe he should just kill both of them. and that blondie girl better not join them and do a three way. cuz he should kill her too then. as a matter of fact. everybody in there should die. its rare for me to want to kill everyone. thats how bad it is.......wat makes me more sad is that i can only go once every hour, but it gets less hard each time.....hopefully my gf is satisfied.

ppl seem to not get how this works, cause once she is broken/tamed by rabbits large dick by over fucking her her brains are washed (its like brainwashing) so once that happen she only sees and cares about that rapists dick and only sees and loves him, after that she is in a state where she is no longer responsible for her actions, some of her actions if she murder some1 it different matter but when it comes to relationship, its not cheating when she is brainwashed, if it were just cheating i would totally agree with u

@Bobjones
like i said above its not cheating its brainwashing, cause its impossible in real life ppl seem to ignore it and take it as normal cheating and so also blame the NTR heroine
Sugram22Jul 19, 2022 7:32 AM
Nov 19, 2022 4:42 AM
Nov 2022
Honestly watching these when they came out each separate dates kinda made me hate the fact this ending actually exist to a point I needed a doujin to figure it out more but ended up giving up doing so because I was so emotionally pissed about it.
Pages (2) « 1 [2]

More topics from this board

Poll: » I☆Can Episode 3 Discussion

Omnime - Feb 24, 2015

33 by Bangzio »»
Apr 15, 2023 2:09 PM

Poll: » I☆Can Episode 2 Discussion

AlexSadist-sama - Aug 4, 2011

20 by Ulquiorra »»
Sep 10, 2016 5:16 PM

Poll: » I☆Can Episode 1 Discussion

AlexSadist-sama - Aug 3, 2011

10 by Ulquiorra »»
Sep 10, 2016 4:37 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.