Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
Aug 30, 2010 10:44 PM
Feb 2008
whatever she is doing is irritating me. nothing he is doing after witnessing it is making me more angry. this better have a good ending or i be mad.
Pages (2) [1] 2 »
Aug 31, 2010 2:20 AM

Sep 2009
Ep 2 just came out on DVD..

If ep 1 made you angry. Episode two will Piss You Off!

Episode 1 had me pissed off only a couple of times.

But episode 2?....the entire episode, I was pissed off!

How can that bitch lie soooooo much....I feel sorry for the guy, being lied by 3 ppl....I mean, he finds out near the end, and decides to confirm her feelings by giving her one last phone call, but the bitch was enjoying dick soooo much, she didn't even bothered to pick up.?

gg NTR
InariusAug 31, 2010 3:01 AM
Sep 1, 2010 6:35 PM
Feb 2008
yea i watch second episode raw and skim to the last part thinking the main guy will kill him or something. but no. just piss me off more.
Sep 1, 2010 6:41 PM

Jul 2010
lol *directs you to the bloody dent/face-print on my desk thats labeled school days*
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Sep 1, 2010 7:12 PM
Feb 2008
omg i found the sub version of episode two. went all the way to the last ten mins and watch it..........now i believe he should just kill both of them. and that blondie girl better not join them and do a three way. cuz he should kill her too then. as a matter of fact. everybody in there should die. its rare for me to want to kill everyone. thats how bad it is.......wat makes me more sad is that i can only go once every hour, but it gets less hard each time.....hopefully my gf is satisfied.
Sep 1, 2010 7:51 PM

Jul 2010
lol *directs you to the bloody dent/face-print on my desk thats labeled "school days" again

I've seen them both. Yes. This was painful. I still say "school days" was worse though. although schooldays i was like itching under my skin saying "it CANT get any worse - maybe things turn around in the next episode. by episode six i was about to kill someone.
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Sep 2, 2010 4:55 AM

Mar 2007
I fucking love NTR. I noticed at the end of the credits that this was produced by Lilim. They always make excellent hentai. I just skimmed through the first episode raw. I didn't need to understand it since the second episode was subbed. Shame Miyu didn't pick up the phone while getting fucked and about the blond not joining in.

Now out of curiosity, what exactly do you hate about School Days, Trauma?
Sep 2, 2010 5:17 AM

Aug 2009
i actually picked this up just to see what the fuss was about and man....rage factor went thru the roof...like your average NTR you have a dumb broad who thinks it's not ok what she's doing but does it anyways and the loser boyfriend who watches the whole thing and does nothing....I swear who ever thought up NTR must have been rejected by a girl who ended up with his mate so thought up this type of scenario....
Sep 2, 2010 5:25 AM

Mar 2007
I noticed there wasn't an NTR club so I made one thanks to this thread. If anyone wants to rage more check out the hentai on there. I really recommend the Blue series. Unfortunately the site has no info on the NTR manga I have so that division is lacking.
Sep 3, 2010 5:17 PM

Feb 2010
is there gonna be an ep3? cause it srsly cant end like this :/ feel sorry for the guy
It seems like the blonde girl is going to join the two now >_> now the protagonist is on his own
Sep 3, 2010 9:54 PM

Aug 2009
I reckon the director should be the protagonist since he's the one getting all the perks and no drawbacks
Sep 4, 2010 11:22 AM

Jul 2009
Haha lol
This anime reminds me of True Blue, Grope, Triangle Blue
Sep 4, 2010 11:28 AM

Jul 2010
Huh. haven't watched this but from what I heard, people rage because the girl cheats on her boyfriend? I myself hate NTR but somehow I think that us guys won't mind if the one cheating is the guy protag, not the girl protag.
Sep 4, 2010 4:07 PM
May 2009
LOL don't forget Houkago 1 and 2 by which the antagonist have won the girls... this kind of hentai really does piss me off... I just hope that episode 3 will have gore scenes, either kill the bad guy and some more hot girls will pop up and make a harem ending enjoying the party... OR just fckin kill the protagonist and make this slave type masochistic hents...
Sep 4, 2010 4:15 PM

Aug 2009
I'm still looking for an NTR theme where te bitch gets what they deserve..but *sigh* I know that'll never happen and the protagonist will end up being the weakest link....I just finished reading a Clannad doujin and they pretty much fucked Tomoya over the same way this show had done so
Sep 4, 2010 7:26 PM
May 2009
SHIMATA! hahaha so it was only 2 episodes.. I'd say sorry to the protagonist and say "Hi Can I Join?" to the manager XD then the title would be "U Can" XD
cyrelleboa7Sep 4, 2010 8:14 PM
Sep 9, 2010 4:24 PM

Aug 2008
ok this seems like alternate version of Triangle Blue which I hate the story very much, although the H scene wasn't that very bad...
Sep 20, 2010 10:44 PM

Jun 2009
Wow, I hate how much this pissed me off. It'll be so very hentai like for the blond girl to join the two. And, I have a feeling that'll piss me off too.
"Yes, I have been deprived of emotion. But not completely. Whoever did it, botched the job."

- Geralt of Rivia
Sep 21, 2010 8:58 PM
Feb 2008
i cant believe it ended like that. this is like the first h anime ive seen where the main character didnt get to stick it in. if they where gonna end it they mind as well make him kill everyone
Sep 22, 2010 9:05 AM

Mar 2009
Laevantein said:
Haha lol
This anime reminds me of True Blue, Grope, Triangle Blue
naaawww not another one of those hentai
i can enjoy every hentai but those are just too much....
weak male leads are not only shitty in normal anime >_>
and i was so looking forward to this
Sep 29, 2010 7:14 PM

Dec 2007
Well Miyu did make a good point at the end. A normal person would have done something about it during the first incident.

Kamahe said:
male characters like this Ryota are a shame to all male chars from anime :D

Yup. He deserved to have his girl taken away for being such a retard.
Sep 30, 2010 11:10 PM

Jun 2008
I don't think anyone deserves to be screwed over like that, but he was really stupid. that slut can make up all the excuses she wants, but she chose this path. even if the main protagonist was a pussie. If I were in that guy's shoes, I'd have knocked the both of them out, tied them up and tortured them. the producer's dick would be mutilated and finally severed. and the slut would've gotten a worse punishment....
Oct 1, 2010 12:08 AM

Jun 2009
Zodiac_Prince said:
I don't think anyone deserves to be screwed over like that, but he was really stupid. that slut can make up all the excuses she wants, but she chose this path. even if the main protagonist was a pussie. If I were in that guy's shoes, I'd have knocked the both of them out, tied them up and tortured them. the producer's dick would be mutilated and finally severed. and the slut would've gotten a worse punishment....

Whoa...
"Yes, I have been deprived of emotion. But not completely. Whoever did it, botched the job."

- Geralt of Rivia
Oct 2, 2010 5:57 PM

Jun 2008
yeah, I'm a pretty vengeful person....
anyway I hate how most hentai portray the notion that all women are sluts controlled by their desires and how the rapists always try to forcefully convince them that they are
Oct 14, 2010 7:34 PM

Dec 2007
Zodiac_Prince said:
If I were in that guy's shoes, I'd have knocked the both of them out, tied them up and tortured them. the producer's dick would be mutilated and finally severed. and the slut would've gotten a worse punishment....

If you were in the guy's shoes she wouldn't have been taken away from the start so the later of what you typed would not even happen :p.
Oct 15, 2010 7:28 PM

Feb 2010
Now I'm mad >:O no 3rd ep

Zodiac_Prince said:

whoa prince is going to school days those two :O
Oct 21, 2010 4:03 AM

Jul 2010
Well here is my first post... it didn't show it few minutes ago.
OmnimeOct 21, 2010 4:07 AM
Oct 21, 2010 4:06 AM

Jul 2010
I just replied but it disappeared. Anyways, just watch out from the producer PoRo... they made all the disturbing hentai that everyone ends with a bad feeling. Like Triangle Blue and Grope.

http://myanimelist.net/anime.php?p=365

There are obviously other producers that probably make the same type, but watch out for PoRo... I learn to avoid their hentai, unless your type of hentai is the main character getting killed or getting no girl. And having the bad guy, the one who rapes the girl... get all the girls.
Oct 26, 2010 3:58 AM

Aug 2009
GRRRRRRRRR ! ! axe to face ! !
Oct 27, 2010 11:52 PM

Aug 2008
Zodiac_Prince said:

I agree too!!!

Zodiac_Prince said:
yeah, I'm a pretty vengeful person....
anyway I hate how most hentai portray the notion that all women are sluts controlled by their desires and how the rapists always try to forcefully convince them that they are

Same here...
Nov 3, 2010 12:12 PM

Mar 2009
cyrelleboa7 said:
I'd say sorry to the protagonist and say "Hi Can I Join?" to the manager XD then the title would be "U Can" XD

XD +1

wow it was my first time seeing such a pu*y guy as protagonist tho i felt really,really sorry for himT-T but then i thought it was better as it is coz the H scenes would suck if it was him:P the girl didnt annoy me soo much but i have to admit she is a whore.

btw i wonder if anyone else thinks the title is sarcastic?
reira93Dec 9, 2010 6:20 AM
Nov 3, 2010 9:23 PM

Apr 2008
been awhile since ive been this pissed off, at both sides. ill be avoiding this producer now.
7/10 because the producer accomplished his mission, and that takes some skill
Nov 7, 2010 8:52 AM
Jun 2008
Excellent NTR anime. Good stuff. Not sure why you'd watch something like this if you're not into NTR though.
Dec 6, 2010 10:56 AM

Jan 2010

Taeda, Go and die you old pedo. Miyu, What the hell is wrong with you? and Ryouta, You need to learn to get aggresive and try to get Miyu as your
. If you don't.. I'll come after you... -_-''
IzekyuDec 6, 2010 12:32 PM
Jan 5, 2011 11:35 PM
Jan 2011
TensaiShonen said:
i actually picked this up just to see what the fuss was about and man....rage factor went thru the roof...like your average NTR you have a dumb broad who thinks it's not ok what she's doing but does it anyways and the loser boyfriend who watches the whole thing and does nothing....I swear who ever thought up NTR must have been rejected by a girl who ended up with his mate so thought up this type of scenario....

im w/u on this one... (*.*)
Jan 26, 2011 2:55 AM

Jul 2010
I really have to add this here, but I'm sure MANY people have noticed that NTR hentai or hentai that end with some sort of betrayal, the main character or the person being betrayed is always so pussy. Like all they do is like "oh know, my wife/girlfriend is getting fucked, my life sucks, what do I do now" type of thought. Not, let me fuck him up and get my wife/girlfriend's mind straight again... (They probably have to go to a mental facility because they're obsessed with strong cocks that hit all the way down their stomach)... ANYWAYS... can we have some hentai were the main protag isn't some pussy at least! If he's that much of a pussy to save his wife/girlfriend, he doesn't deserve to get pussy in the first place.
Apr 18, 2011 6:08 PM
Apr 2011
Omnime said:
I really have to add this here, but I'm sure MANY people have noticed that NTR hentai or hentai that end with some sort of betrayal, the main character or the person being betrayed is always so pussy. Like all they do is like "oh know, my wife/girlfriend is getting fucked, my life sucks, what do I do now" type of thought. Not, let me fuck him up and get my wife/girlfriend's mind straight again... (They probably have to go to a mental facility because they're obsessed with strong cocks that hit all the way down their stomach)... ANYWAYS... can we have some hentai were the main protag isn't some pussy at least! If he's that much of a pussy to save his wife/girlfriend, he doesn't deserve to get pussy in the first place.
lmaooooo that is true.. in ep1 when he broke the door i was like.. yaaaa i think he will beat the freaking old man but nooooooo he had to be such a pussy... god i wonder if there are ppl like him in real life...
May 20, 2011 5:53 AM
Jul 2010
What kind of man sits back and let those kind of things happen to his girlfriend. U ask me, a man like that deserves to have his girl taken. Any real man would have beat the other guy in the ground as soon as he found out. Stuff like this and triangle blue just makes me mad.
Jun 1, 2011 11:38 PM

Oct 2009
I realized that NTR, for me, is the worst fucking thing ever. Why am i so in to the story?
I couldn't even fap to this, this series were just awfull, and mainly because of the main character - Tendo, he's so fucking weak, a pussy he is.
あらあら。。。
Jun 11, 2011 7:54 PM
Jul 2010
Screw asking him to leave his girl alone. That one of those times a dude is supposed to let his fist do the talking.
Aug 4, 2011 12:24 AM

Mar 2009
It didn't piss me off. It's just obvious that Tendo is retarded and his girl lets herself get taken advantage of.
Sep 13, 2011 1:35 PM
Aug 2010
My only problem with this is that there weren't enough scenes with Reina getting some old man dick, she's hotter than Miyu.
Dec 2, 2011 3:42 PM

Aug 2008
boring show nothing fun for me.
Feb 22, 2012 1:28 AM

May 2010
I liked the artwork but the characters are so annoying and very unrealistic, they're like total idiots.. Well, we should expect these in hentai, they can do everything in it.. But i guess characters here doesn't exist in real life, even if there was, i guess they're all dead.. hahaha!
May 26, 2012 6:24 PM
May 2012
this hentai is suck with name "I Can" but the main charracter can't do anything, 2 episode with scene the evil person (producer and another someone in episode 2) fuck 2 female charracters without scene male main charracter fuck the female charracter, this is my first ntr with this story and make me mad, and my friends too. cause ntr what i know is with story male main charracter is evil person and the person who is female charracters like doesn't exist except in female charracter's memory...
Jun 24, 2012 4:32 PM
Aug 2010
So I was bored and thought, "Hey, I haven't fapped in awhile" so I started searching net. Came across this little gem again and cummed buckets instantly.
BobjonesJun 24, 2012 4:36 PM
Jun 30, 2012 3:03 AM

Mar 2009
Bobjones said:
cummed buckets instantly.
So...I'm just gonna put this out there: that's probably unhealthy. Even aside from the massive, rapid fluid loss, the insane pressure required to do that would do a lot of damage to your...uh...inner tubing, if you know what I mean. You should contact your doctor immediately.
Aug 16, 2012 1:26 AM
Oct 2008
Like she said if his human he would get angry and do something but didn't

Most NTR are so retarded lol but think of it this way to not get pissed their simply sluts to begin with and the bad guy who take the girl awakens her sluttiness that is within her that the mc couldn't do
MrChuAug 16, 2012 1:38 AM
Dec 15, 2012 7:06 AM
Oct 2012
just saw Discussion here feel like i shouldn't watch this..@.@
Jan 22, 2013 10:43 AM
Aug 2010
I used to get pissed by NTR, then I took an arrow to the knee.

I still get the "jealousy" feeling, which is the entire point, I just don't rage about it. There's a theory in evolutionary biology that says that males get turned on by sexual jealousy. I won't go into the details but experiments has been done on "lower" animals to suggest that this is an instinctive reaction. The reason why some of you apparently get turned off by NTR is probably because your reason is interfering with your instincts. I don't think these experiments have been done on humans, for obvious reasons, who would even agree to take part? The measurements can be induced by indirect methods though; in fact, the NTR community can be considered an experiment in itself.

Don't get me wrong, I have reasons too and if NTR or cheating were to happen to me, a real person, or even in a story that I'm expected to take seriously, the outrage would far outweigh the turn-on. Regardless, I gotta admit, without the rage, NTR instinctively turns me on. If you don't want to be turned on by NTR, keep the rage burning, which shouldn't be too hard seeing as most humans are angry people, especially nerds.
Pages (2) [1] 2 »

More topics from this board

Poll: » I☆Can Episode 3 Discussion

Omnime - Feb 24, 2015

33 by Bangzio »»
Apr 15, 2023 2:09 PM

Poll: » I☆Can Episode 2 Discussion

AlexSadist-sama - Aug 4, 2011

20 by Ulquiorra »»
Sep 10, 2016 5:16 PM

Poll: » I☆Can Episode 1 Discussion

AlexSadist-sama - Aug 3, 2011

10 by Ulquiorra »»
Sep 10, 2016 4:37 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.