Forum Settings
Forums
New
What did you think of this chapter?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this chapter. If you want to discuss future events, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to read/download this chapter or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Manga Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Aug 29, 2010 11:24 AM

Feb 2009
THIS IS A MANGA ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS ANYTHING BEYOND THIS CHAPTER.
----------------------------------------
Sooner or later, the routine of the director picking on Hana will get boring really fast. I'm already getting tired of it. Though I really feel sorry for her for putting up with his harassment. But how is she okay after getting faceplanted like that in the ground?
Well, anyways, the cheetah is up this time. Seems we'll get one arc chapters for some animals before some plot kicks in. Any bets when they'll get visitors?

This manga is weird :|
Aug 30, 2010 5:13 PM

Sep 2009
I really love the relationship between Aoi and the director, it reminds me a lot of Neuro and her assistant but way more insaner and crazier! So... no the novelty haven't quite wore off just yet for me.

Has for the chapter itself, I think its a little too soon to say we'll get 1 animal per chapter just because we had only two chapter who followed a similar pattern. But Yeah, I hope something big is being planned to kick off soon.
The rivalry between them and some other neighbour zoo is inevitable.
Aug 31, 2010 7:33 PM
May 2009
haha I still love this manga to bits! well, that's basically it. Reminded me a whole lot of Neuro. :P I bet that's where the mangaka got his inspiration from.

I actually don't mind the one animal (arc) per chapter, because it's to build up some interest in the manga before plot starts kicking in. Sort of like Reborn! except probably not as long? I hope? Reminds me of some cartoons like Teen Titans.

You're right that the rivalry is inevitable. I wonder if there will be any new human characters? I have an inkling that Aoi won't be alone for long. :>

More topics from this board

» Anime adaptation

Ayako_Rose - Apr 19, 2022

1 by _MarkoMark_ »»
May 1, 2022 2:33 AM

» What is Shiina refered to as in Japanese?

ShadowMonkey - Jul 22, 2017

2 by ShadowMonkey »»
Mar 12, 2019 4:47 AM

Poll: » Oumagadoki Doubutsuen Chapter 1 Discussion

Stark700 - Apr 2, 2015

3 by Mkim »»
Jul 5, 2016 7:45 PM

Poll: » Oumagadoki Doubutsuen Chapter 2 Discussion

belatkuro - Aug 11, 2010

5 by AdorableGoblin »»
Dec 6, 2015 9:29 AM

Poll: » Oumagadoki Doubutsuen Chapter 37 Discussion

Stark700 - Jun 20, 2015

2 by checkeredbow »»
Jun 22, 2015 3:38 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.