Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
Aug 26, 2010 3:34 PM

whats the diff between this one and the brotherhood? i watched the brother hood and it moved me. but i still don t know , whats the different? i know this one is abit diff than the manga but i wanna know story diff.

Sep 14, 2010 8:04 PM

here are some examples
beware there will be spoilers so read it at ur own will

pretty much the story except there is no father in the first seris the homuculous were made by when a person made the taboo of bringing the person back to life which means the homunculous u know from the manga is different in this seris and in my opinion brotherhood is more action packed and the first seris is more thoughts of life type of deal in my opinion it is worth the watch even though the stories are not the same still good
Anime/Manga Gives Heart To The World <3

http://www.youtube.com/user/lust4lyfe101

Sep 15, 2010 1:45 AM

lust4anime said:
here are some examples

pretty much the story except there is no father in the first seris the homuculous were made by when a person made the taboo of bringing the person back to life which means the homunculous u know from the manga is different in this seris and in my opinion brotherhood is more action packed and the first seris is more thoughts of life type of deal in my opinion it is worth the watch even though the stories are not the same still good

and also , whats the different between the 2 ending of the brotherhood xD? since i don t see a different

Sep 24, 2010 2:15 PM

tthammy said:
lust4anime said:
here are some examples

and also , whats the different between the 2 ending of the brotherhood xD? since i don t see a different

to not give to much away the ending in brotherhood is more of a happy ending and the original seris is more thinking ending

Sep 24, 2010 2:27 PM

lust4anime said:
tthammy said:
lust4anime said:
here are some examples

to not give to much away the ending in brotherhood is more of a happy ending and the original seris is more thinking ending

euhm can you put spoiler alert and tell me the different, i have " looked quick " both of them. and they were really really really simular xD

Sep 25, 2010 4:49 PM

tthammy said:
lust4anime said:
tthammy said:
lust4anime said:
here are some examples

euhm can you put spoiler alert and tell me the different, i have " looked quick " both of them. and they were really really really simular xD

not really i cant say much cuz it will spoil its better to give it a shot what is there to lose right i think both r great

Oct 1, 2010 5:50 AM

lust4anime said:
tthammy said:
lust4anime said:
tthammy said:
lust4anime said:
here are some examples

not really i cant say much cuz it will spoil its better to give it a shot what is there to lose right i think both r great
i gave it a shot, and really i tought they are both teh same episodes xD