Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (2) « 1 [2]
Apr 18, 2014 10:18 PM

Aug 2013
SHUT THE FUCK UP NARRATOR
Apr 27, 2014 11:12 AM

Jun 2011
I don't know why people here had to disrespect the prostitute by calling her a "whore", so far for all we know she is doing this for her family, unless it's revealed later that she deceived Baremoto.
Honobono Log - best slice of life short
--------------------------------------------
most kawaii loli overlord
----------------------------
Donquixote Doflamingo AMV - Control
May 30, 2014 11:16 PM

Dec 2013
Baremoto has hit rock bottom..
Jul 27, 2014 9:53 PM

Jun 2012
rasenshiruken973 said:
Why's everyone calling Baremoto "Scam" - have I missed something?! I never get these things - I still haven't worked out what all that "nice boat" stuff is about School Days..

Scam, Baremoto, and Uncovered are all the same person. People are calling him by different names because they didn't all watch it with the same subs. Translation differences.

Also, Nice Boat came from the TV airing of school days, the last episode was too similar to a recent crime or something (I forget the details), so they decided to not air it when it was supposed too and instead showed a picture of a boat with the words "Nice Boat" on the screen.
Some parts of this post may be exaggerated.
Aug 5, 2014 4:05 PM

May 2012
Sad ending but yea that's what you get with such a situation!
Nov 27, 2014 7:14 PM

Jun 2014
Yes Uncovered was a virgin the whole time, but the fact that he was in hell for 2 years should weight more.

Dec 29, 2014 9:58 PM

May 2014
Soldier you are awesome. Scam fell for a prostitute. Maybe the lesson of the episode is that don't lose your virginity to a prostitute.
Mar 28, 2015 3:55 AM

Nov 2014
Barion-Zara said:
The episode was pretty good.
My favorite part was when scam was turned into a boxing bag :)
This.
I really feel sorry for his hard working man, she deserves better. And poor Turtle, he really tries to help every one, I can't wait to see his arc.
Mar 31, 2015 10:56 PM

Jul 2012
Wow, what Uncovered said to Turtle was so fucked up. Sure, it isn't Eri's fault that she has to sell her body, so I can understand why he would want to save her. But he's using up his mom's and his friends money to see her, and now he's thinking of running away with her and leaving his family behind?? He's hit the lowest of lows.
May 5, 2015 4:56 AM

May 2013
Farr meaaan forced drama.

Still entertaining, but where the fuck is this show going? I mean come on...
*insert cringey anime reference here*
Jun 8, 2015 6:54 AM
May 2012
Duh, they can just meet up somewhere and have sex. She isn't allowed to go out?? Dafuq is that?? Fuck that shit, man. Though, yeah, she is hot.
Baremoto was out of character. He said all of those things when supposedly, he should be the smartest guy around =_= Love can't make you that fool.

ToG25thBaam said:
I don't know why people here had to disrespect the prostitute by calling her a "whore", so far for all we know she is doing this for her family, unless it's revealed later that she deceived Baremoto.

I know, right. There's nothing wrong with Baremoto falling in love with her, it's just that he has a family to support, too.
Jan 18, 2016 11:25 AM

Jan 2010
baremoto is blind right now...hah
this anime really is covering everything, isn't it?
5/5
Sayonara,papa!

"Just how a mirror reflects you,people will also reflect your heart."
~Athena Glory,Aria

"Whatever happens,happens"
~Spike Spiegel's thoughts on dying(Cowboy Bebop)
Jan 24, 2017 2:56 PM

Feb 2013
I only hope that Eri isn't lying about her troubles.
Baremoto is really in love.
Feb 14, 2017 7:49 AM

May 2016
Damn it Baremoto he really hurt turtle's feelings, I just get a feeling that Eri is deceiving him, good thing that soilder beat him to a pulp.
Mar 7, 2017 12:36 PM
The Shrike

Nov 2009
Baremoto, lying to friends and family in order to finance your love life is not cool at all. Plus, she'll probably break your heart too.

Having said that, she's one hot piece of a lady.
"Perhaps there is a universal, absolute truth. Perhaps it justifies every question. But that's beyond the reach of these small hands." Mamoru Oshii

There is a cult of ignorance (...) nurtured by the false notion that democracy means that “my ignorance is just as good as your knowledge.” Isaac Asimov

Mar 17, 2017 12:50 AM

Sep 2015
This is how I react to when people tell me my waifu isnt real or is trash! I really hope for a happy end for Nomoto and Eri.
Feb 13, 2018 8:41 AM

Dec 2014
Well this was something..first love changes people...so much that it hurts to him
Oct 26, 2018 12:37 PM

Oct 2015
Baremoto is acting uncharacteristically stupid and selfish. I mean I do understand that he must be craving for intimacy having seen hell and that the love has blinded him to the point of irrationality but you just don't say that to Suppon, you just don't.
Nov 26, 2018 2:31 PM

Sep 2011
Wow, Uncovered just went back to being an insufferable jerk. Okay, I don't doubt his feelings, they are real for sure, but his approach to it? Totally unforgivable. He was using the little, hard-earned money his mother has to go to Eri's place, when she thinks he is studying. He took advantage of Turtle being an orphan, showing him the warmth of his family just to loose his wallet, and then snapped at him when he tried to make him see the light. He also took advantage of Soldier, with the same story that he was studying to become a lawyer for their sake too.

I see no problem with being in love with Eri, even though she is a prostitute, but trampling all over his family, and friends for a love that is most certainly one-sided? Not on my list of things that are okay to do, Eri isn't even at fault here, at least not yet, I don't know if she is planning to use him somehow or to truly run away with him, but I doubt it's the latter. So even though Soldier's approach to the situation was brutal, I won't lie, Uncovered seemed to need a good beating since words weren't getting through, even if it doesn't stop him, at least it serves as 'punishment' for what he did. You can't betray people's trust like this, especially if they are people who were, and would always be there for you.
Jan 25, 2019 7:07 AM

Oct 2013
Cenedess said:
Lol at some of the comments...so guy fell for a prostitute, so what? whores are people too, just in worse circumstances. Eri's motivation was pretty heroic and so I cannot for the life of me understand comments like 'piece of nasty used ass'. Really? It was fucked up how he lied to and belittled Turtle, yes, and for that he deserved a beating, but damn...

This echoes my thoughts pretty thoroughly. I thought this was an intricate and complex episode, highlighting feelings and actions in gray areas instead of firmly criminalizing one direction or another... then I hop on here and hoo boy. I feel like everyone missed the point of this episode.

Discord: the.path.to.pathos
RateYourMusic
last.fm
Apr 4, 2019 10:46 AM

Nov 2016
Not saying that it's not possible to love a prositute or to get loved back, but Nomoto needs to get a grip.

One Piece episode 914 & 915 & 1027 were a mistake and 957 brought the salvation - FMmatron

Aug 5, 2019 10:29 AM
Mar 2019
Meh, again character is acting completely illogically just to make the emotional impact on the viewers, there is no possible way why Baremoto, even if he is crazily in love should treat his best friend like that. After all shit that they went through you have to be really retarded to treat your best friends like that. Honestly Soldier is the most collected and brightest out of this bunch of fools. Overall episode was alright, nothing extraordinary about it though.
Oct 3, 2019 10:15 AM

Jan 2016
Uncovered is an absolute nonce.

Fucking scumbag.

Lmfao I'm so glad Soldier beat the shit out of him.
Nov 19, 2020 8:16 AM

Jul 2019
Soldier the madman. He really said the he fucked "Baremotos" girl. Could not stop laughing. This episode really felt bad because I liked Baremoto since he was the groups brains and he did come up with great plans and he got reduced to this
Dec 29, 2020 10:28 PM

Nov 2012
Uncovered is beyond retarded, wtf is he doing falling in love with a prostitute.

Drama in the second half continue to be wack.
Jan 13, 2021 4:39 PM
Oct 2019
Why is everyone calling him "Scam"? I thought his name was "Undercovered"?
May 12, 2021 8:23 PM

Aug 2018
Yeah! You gotta knock some sense into him. whores are fucking disgusting and will never be good wife material.

Oct 31, 2021 4:43 AM

Apr 2020
Baremoto is such an idiot
Feb 2, 2022 1:38 AM
Jan 2022
Baremoto's gotta understand

You can't make a hoe into a housewife
Apr 7, 2022 7:55 PM
May 2021
Tbh, even if we say that it's ok for baremoto to fall in love with that prostitute, he still didn't have the right to take money from his poor family, instead of supporting them he took the little money they had to meet with that whore. He also scammed his friends, he knew that they will not hesitate to give him money for his education because they wanted him to have a good life, and still he throw all of that for a damn prostitute. Watching soldier beating the shit out of him, felt good
Jan 21, 2023 2:09 AM

Jan 2021
Not a big fan of Uncovered, and what he is doing is completely stupid...

Hope he wakes up soon from this fairy tail

Big respect for Solider because he is trying to help his friend, respect for Turtle too, but Solider is the one doing the most
Apr 5, 2023 6:16 AM

Oct 2018
Soldier fucked him up real good
~Spiritual Healing~

Sep 7, 2023 1:13 PM

Aug 2015
One of the few interesting arcs of this show - actually got me hooked for once. I think baremoto is maybe more attached because iirc his mother was also a prostitute and maybe he is projecting that out. Looking forward to the conclusion.
The only opinion that should matter to you is yours.
Oct 5, 2023 7:22 PM

Aug 2016
Wow, Baremoto really is that stupid. His poor family, his poor friends. And the Narrator can fuck off with that ‘man’ crap.

Turtle is having health problems now. Sad.
WMROct 5, 2023 7:26 PM
Pages (2) « 1 [2]

More topics from this board

Poll: » Rainbow Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

shanimebib - Jun 22, 2010

182 by AnimeDownUnder »»
Mar 22, 6:06 AM

Poll: » Rainbow Episode 26 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

Florete - Sep 28, 2010

220 by prozyne »»
Mar 6, 9:10 PM

Poll: » Rainbow Episode 14 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Tomimi - Jul 6, 2010

111 by prozyne »»
Mar 4, 12:10 AM

Poll: » Rainbow Episode 1 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

ShanaFlame - Apr 3, 2010

279 by prozyne »»
Feb 28, 9:24 AM

Poll: » Rainbow Episode 5 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

ShanaFlame - May 5, 2010

150 by Dywei »»
Jan 26, 7:33 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.