Forum Settings
Forums
New
What did you think of this chapter?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this chapter. If you want to discuss future events, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to read/download this chapter or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Manga Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (2) « 1 [2]
Aug 26, 2010 3:21 PM

Nov 2009
Support Belatkuro.

As for the chapter, it has been two and a half months since the funeral, i don't think Eba will reappear too soon... I am hoping it would be after an arc with a return trip and some conflict between other characters.
Aug 26, 2010 3:32 PM
May 2009
after reading this chapter I feel so happy ^^

not because of the confession[well, that's part pf it]
but more because there's no fucking eba!!!!

I hate her with a passion :<

but that wasn't really a confession though, since she said then add some stuff to make it not seem like one and such~~

but for some reason I believe eba is going reappear soon or later, and that ass going to chase her again :/

anyway, good to see some progress u.u
Aug 26, 2010 7:46 PM
Nov 2009
TensaiShonen said:
i'm still waiting on the day Eba rocks up on Haruto's door pregnant....ok chapter and nice 'subtle' confession

hmm i dont think thats going to happen because one kazama said he wouldnt do anything to the girl he likes being eba
second because that wouldn't be fair for haruto since they were having the whole eba war
third that doesnt sound like kazama

i said it and ill keep on saying it Shio come back =)
Aug 26, 2010 11:44 PM

Nov 2007
predictable. another guy of course likes this loser who I'm sure will STILL be stuck on Eba soon. I wish the mangaka would just kill off Eba. at least we get to see some of the good characters again if he goes back home.
Aug 26, 2010 11:54 PM

May 2009
Haruto is back on the market and vultures have begun to circle lol. Seriously, nice (hedged) confession from Mishima there. Don't think they'll get together, but I've grown to like her a lot. A nice girl that's a low-stress alternative to one of the biggest stress-inducing girls in recent memory. A couple of people already mentioned it, but I also think she'll be tagging along on Haruto's trip back home. I was a little surprised when Haruto said he kinda felt the same as Eba about not seeing each other anymore. LMAO at people who miss having Eba around to rage on. I'm just glad to be free of the drama...for a little while at least.
Aug 27, 2010 12:42 AM

Jul 2009
^Hey raging on Eba is my guilt pleasure
Aug 27, 2010 3:31 AM

May 2010
belatkuro said:
That's not what I mean or the problem here. Calling others hypocrite and sick minded is below the belt. You criticize the manga/characters and not people. They have the right to say what they think about the chapter and characters(although the language is a problem here) but they don't insult people. You do. So that's kinda out of line. If you want to argue then give a reasonable argument and support them and not by name calling people just because they have different views than you kthnx ^^

yeah +1
Aug 27, 2010 3:36 AM

Dec 2009
ahh, what a nice chapter... I can spend a whole day reading this chapter because Eba's not here!!! confession was Damn awesome!!! and I wish asuka will tag up with haruto and everyone will see hem with her.

nonetheless NANAMI 4eva!!!
Aug 27, 2010 10:05 AM

Feb 2008
Quickfox said:
$5 on Eba, Mashima, that girl Haruto asked a ticket for, and Haruto going to the same college... if it goes that far

im thinking the same thing!!
Aug 27, 2010 11:40 AM
Dec 2009
belatkuro said:
That's not what I mean or the problem here. Calling others hypocrite and sick minded is below the belt. You criticize the manga/characters and not people. They have the right to say what they think about the chapter and characters(although the language is a problem here) but they don't insult people. You do. So that's kinda out of line. If you want to argue then give a reasonable argument and support them and not by name calling people just because they have different views than you kthnx ^^

ok sorry about what i said
i was just having a bad day
hehehe why do i care about who's gonna end up with who
sorry again ^^
Aug 27, 2010 5:00 PM

Jun 2010
The highlight of this chapter for me was the appearance of Akari. Cool character.

As far as Eba goes. I liked Eba when she was in Hiroshima... the girl who always rode on the back of his bike. Always depended on him, etc... Although she was a bit of tease then. But since Tokyo, she has been too self-centered and always making decisions that she think will be "best" for people, ie leaving Haruto with a letter.

That said, I am now quite interested in the idea of Haruto taking Mishima back to Hiroshima for the break. However, knowing the author I wouldn't be surprised if the two don't get together but stay in a "close-friendship" but not quite "boyfriend-girlfriend" state and head on to College. And some point during college Eba will re-appear, and it will all start again.
Aug 28, 2010 6:48 AM

Jun 2008
as much as I hate to say it: u know he's going to end up with Eba in the end. in these type of harem manga, the heroin opposite the hero always wins. unfortunately in this case that heroin happens to be....ugh...Eba. whether or not Seo follows that cliche trend will probably fiercely affect my final rating for this manga. any other ending partner is preferable over Eba. lol another cliche trend: idiots male protagonists whom the heroins can't help but fall madly in love with. Haruto is definitely in that category.
Aug 28, 2010 8:02 AM

Jun 2009
^ Following certain person's thoughs about certain manga: I'd give this a 10 if Haruto ended up with Akari, Shiho or Mina.
レッツゴー ED イケイケゴーゴー
Aug 28, 2010 8:35 AM

Feb 2009
^No Nanami? Sad : <
Aug 28, 2010 10:38 AM

Jul 2009
OrochiPL said:
^ Following certain person's thoughs about certain manga: I'd give this a 10 if Haruto ended up with Akari, Shiho or Mina.
Is that supposed to be me in Good Ending? or not?
Aug 28, 2010 10:44 AM

Jun 2009
Laevantein said:
OrochiPL said:
Yes, but if you know someone who also used such logic before, tell me.

belatkuro said:
With Nanami, it would get 9. ;<
レッツゴー ED イケイケゴーゴー
Aug 28, 2010 11:31 PM

Feb 2009
gogo asuka :) anything but eba right now
Aug 29, 2010 1:05 AM

May 2010
SakuraForever said:
gogo asuka :) anything but eba right now

well i could live with a asuka end but shiho end will be much better
Aug 29, 2010 1:41 AM

Jul 2009
OrochiPL said:
Laevantein said:
OrochiPL said:
Yes, but if you know someone who also used such logic before, tell me.

belatkuro said:
With Nanami, it would get 9. ;<
I take it as a compliment ^^
I'll tell you if i found another one who thinks like that

I'll give KnIM 10 if Haruto's sister is not blood-related and they get together in the end XD
Aug 29, 2010 9:05 AM
Mar 2010
Life had to move on for Haruto... Well maybe with a help from Asuka atleast... But let us give space for both Haruto and Eba... And maybe there will be a right time for them to see each other...

I'm not losig hope for the HarutoxEba ending
Aug 31, 2010 7:42 PM
May 2009
baskirk GTFO!!!!

lol jk

but you the only person here probably hoping for that, and I second that Laevantein

and eba shouldn't ever appear again, though she can appear if haruto get married to any of the other girls and be like

-oh, hi haruto then they talk and as she go to ask him out, his wife appear with a child saying "haruto is this a friend of yours"- ^^
Aug 31, 2010 10:39 PM

May 2010
Bleh, if Kimi no Iru Machi is going to be anything like Suzuka, Haruto's going to date Asuka, break up (just like what happened with Honoka) , and then date Eba. And then the manga will end.
Aug 31, 2010 10:55 PM

Jul 2010
Zodiac_Prince said:
as much as I hate to say it: u know he's going to end up with Eba in the end. in these type of harem manga, the heroin opposite the hero always wins. unfortunately in this case that heroin happens to be....ugh...Eba. whether or not Seo follows that cliche trend will probably fiercely affect my final rating for this manga. any other ending partner is preferable over Eba. lol another cliche trend: idiots male protagonists whom the heroins can't help but fall madly in love with. Haruto is definitely in that category.

Not all harem are like that (although admittedly most are) eg. Ichigo 100%

Also I don't think Haruto really follows the usual idiot, loser-kun character type. He's reasonably clever and actually has skills (he can cook). He also, as opposed to being a socially awkward pussy, likes to play the hero.

lol at all the hating Eba attracts - but seriously, thank god she's dead (oh wait, that was Kazama? must've just been my wishful thinking...) now we can get back an actual story-line
Sep 1, 2010 12:49 AM

Jul 2009
DYoung said:

lol at all the hating Eba attracts - but seriously, thank god she's dead (oh wait, that was Kazama? must've just been my wishful thinking...) now we can get back an actual story-line
So Yuzuki Eba just a character from a filler arc? nice one XD
Sep 3, 2010 9:09 AM

Jan 2009
baskirk23 said:
Life had to move on for Haruto... Well maybe with a help from Asuka atleast... But let us give space for both Haruto and Eba... And maybe there will be a right time for them to see each other...

I'm not losig hope for the HarutoxEba ending
Amiya-Chan said:
baskirk GTFO!!!!

lol jk

but you the only person here probably hoping for that,

Nope not the only person ;) I'm holding out for that too, but I envision a lot more drama before that will ever happen. Maybe Haruto having another girlfriend (Mishima) when Eba comes back and is ready to date him. Then Haruto, even though he still loves Eba, not breaking up with her because he doesn't think it's the right thing to do, and doesn't want to hurt her. Then we have a broken hearted Eba. Then after awhile Mishima doing the right thing and letting Haruto go so he can be with Eba. That would be just like the ending of another manga, but that's the way I envision it. Maybe even a lot more drama if Haruto takes her home with him on vacation. Just my 2 cents on this though.

Oh, and I do see the other girl from school (can't remember her name) throwing something into this as well.

Sep 3, 2010 11:52 AM

Jun 2009
JadedLover said:
Maybe Haruto having another girlfriend (Mishima) when Eba comes back and is ready to date him. Then Haruto, even though he still loves Eba, not breaking up with her because he doesn't think it's the right thing to do, and doesn't want to hurt her. Then we have a broken hearted Eba.
Cut here and i'm pretty much pleased by the ending.

JadedLover said:

Oh, and I do see the other girl from school (can't remember her name) throwing something into this as well.

It's Mina dammit.
レッツゴー ED イケイケゴーゴー
Sep 3, 2010 12:10 PM

Jan 2009
OrochiPL said:
JadedLover said:
Maybe Haruto having another girlfriend (Mishima) when Eba comes back and is ready to date him. Then Haruto, even though he still loves Eba, not breaking up with her because he doesn't think it's the right thing to do, and doesn't want to hurt her. Then we have a broken hearted Eba.
Cut here and i'm pretty much pleased by the ending.

JadedLover said:

It's Mina dammit.

Mina Dammit, so do I call her Mina or Dammit? ;) But seriously, thanks. I'll remember it from now on.

Sep 4, 2010 11:01 AM

Jun 2007
eba is gone can she still be considered a main character(or is she going to show up like Suzuka did)

but what will happen when Nanami meets Asuka
both girls like Haruto
well dont know Nanami still likes Haruto

or maybe Nanami is going out with some one new.

going to be a good couple of chapters
Sep 5, 2010 1:02 AM

May 2009
Hopefully, Eba will just gtfo forever now. Mishima Asuka all the way! <3
Sep 6, 2010 11:39 PM

Apr 2008
Well, you just knew that would hapen. Seo likes to make the main character an oblivious pimp. lol
Sep 11, 2010 9:53 AM

Sep 2008
finally Eba was dropped, maybe this series can start to be decent. Got bored half way through and still am

Would probably give it 5 if I rated it now
Oct 30, 2010 8:02 PM

Jun 2009
Yeah me too, the fact that the arc of searching for Eba and now the death of Kyousuke was a bit long, depressing and tiring

But to think that if he tries to date other girls, he will end up with the 1st one he likes.. that's how Seo thinks

*I want to have some with Mishima.. seeing her actions seems she has a thing for Haruto

Mishima: look...look snow
Haruto: and!? its cold so close the door

a sudden confession she looks (art) beautiful here
Live well - Laugh often - and Love much

Dec 1, 2010 11:44 PM

Dec 2008
I'd LOVE to see mishima be together with haruto that bitch eba should just die alone. bitch. and even if they get together with haruto wouldnt it be just build up on a lie? I mean if u are dating someone u'd do that cuz u love him/her this much is ok.But when u do something that will hurt or make even worse things to ur lover in sake of a 3rd person how can u look in ur lover's eyes?(I mean eba bitch dumped haruto cuz kazama was dying rite?well wouldnt it be that if haruto died/suiceded over this how would eba bitch feel? :D Mujhahahaha die bitch die!)(sorry about crazy thoughts its just I hate when something like this happens and some stupid still chase after the other one after such indicent.well if were me I'd come up with such awesome ways to get revenge :D)

Apr 26, 2011 7:40 PM
Mar 2009
So a 2 1/2 month time skip and this time, the "Let's not see each other again" is mutual.

WELL, time to move on then Haruto, m'boy.
Jul 26, 2012 8:34 PM
Mar 2011
Oct 19, 2012 5:17 PM

Jun 2012
well that was nice, i think they would made a good couple :) and yay no more eba! (for a while at least)

oh and i would love to see akari x haruto, one can dream..
Oct 9, 2013 10:08 PM

Oct 2011
Oh come on, damn. Don't make every damn nice girl fall for Haruto. Asuka and Mina are both so nice, but I just can't see anything beside Haruto x Yuzuki. What would the 102 chapters until now be for if everything gets thrown away? :/
Oct 16, 2015 5:17 AM

Mar 2013
How about that... heh. Wasn't even funny.
Jan 18, 2019 9:55 AM

Jan 2018
Finally, some fucking good ch hope that bitch eba will never come again.
Dec 25, 2021 5:22 AM

Aug 2017
Hehe indeed finally a good chapter again, and I agree with the comments above how much better it will be if he ends up with the other girls, but I fear it's going to be Yuzuki... love Asuka btw.
Pages (2) « 1 [2]

More topics from this board

» Is there a better english translation of this manga?

Reshiram_IX - 7 hours ago

2 by Cristobal2325 »»
1 hour ago

Poll: » Kimi no Iru Machi Chapter 132 Discussion

belarion - Apr 21, 2011

22 by Mohan_Raj3 »»
Mar 19, 11:12 AM

Poll: » Kimi no Iru Machi Chapter 140 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

TechDragon - Jun 21, 2011

113 by uruna117 »»
Jan 20, 9:09 PM

Poll: » Kimi no Iru Machi Chapter 261 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

niaxato - Feb 7, 2014

298 by Miskatonic81 »»
Dec 29, 2023 10:18 PM

Poll: » Kimi no Iru Machi Chapter 259 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

outkastfox - Jan 26, 2014

1089 by DarkHumor04 »»
May 28, 2023 4:09 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.