Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
Aug 30, 2010 9:59 PM

takagi and then her

Aug 31, 2010 2:57 PM

Sep 1, 2010 12:01 PM
Annoying, but real hot for Takashi, haha.

Sep 1, 2010 1:25 PM
The Zombies can take her, that Bitch.

Sep 1, 2010 1:36 PM
Shia-Neko-Chan said:
Why do anime fans always have to find someone they hate in any given anime ever? :|

She's not that unlikeable. She has a few not so great qualities, but she's not someone that should be hated. :/

yeah I find it that pretty weird too, some people are too much in to anime, if they can possibly hate character which is real, it's like looking at wall and imagining something and starting hating it, doesn't it sound stupid?Also if you can't stand that character no one forces you to watch..

Sep 1, 2010 1:54 PM

Lightyear8684 said:
Shia-Neko-Chan said:
Why do anime fans always have to find someone they hate in any given anime ever? :|

She's not that unlikeable. She has a few not so great qualities, but she's not someone that should be hated. :/

yeah I find it that pretty weird too, some people are too much in to anime, if they can possibly hate character which is real, it's like looking at wall and imagining something and starting hating it, doesn't it sound stupid?Also if you can't stand that character no one forces you to watch..

Another trying-to-be-smartass again..
We are watching the series, not the character,,many of HOTD fans are zombie movie fans...
and nothing wrong hate the chara if they're really annoying..
if you hate your fav chara being bashed,,just fuck off from this thread

Sep 1, 2010 2:50 PM

clannad4ever said:
Lightyear8684 said:
lol you guys always want perfection -.- yeah Rei is annoying sometimes, but hate her for that, that just made me laugh, hating anime character..WoW..

i assume you haven't seen school days

Lol School days is known for hating characters

Sep 1, 2010 2:55 PM

IZUMI64 said:
Lightyear8684 said:
Shia-Neko-Chan said:

We are watching the series, not the character,,many of HOTD fans are zombie movie fans...

You can say you like that character the most and that one the least , but how can you say you hate that character ...

People are totally out of thier minds iff they need to hate atleast one character in every anime they see !

Sep 1, 2010 3:13 PM

Why need to hate chara in every anime...
like in real life, you hate ppls if they annoy you..if they didn't so don't hate it...
it's same with anime chara

Sep 2, 2010 6:52 AM

QKunai said:
IZUMI64 said:
Lightyear8684 said:
Shia-Neko-Chan said:

You can say you like that character the most and that one the least , but how can you say you hate that character ...

People are totally out of thier minds iff they need to hate atleast one character in every anime they see !

I think you can't say that you can't hate or unhate a character. People have experiences. good and bad and as corny as it may sound but those memories are triggered by the same annoyingness, or the fact that she feels like all the guys are going gaga over her,makes Rei hated by some.

Actually we're not talking about EVERY anime , why are you saying we have to hate ATLEAST one character in every anime? heh??!?

@lightyear: you are simply viewing an anime without experiencing it. and based on your posts you treat anime as mere 2D entertainment so haha I almost didn't take the time to listen to you. god.

don't tell me you haven't watched a movie or read a book in which it had a character you didn't hate.

sure call me anything you would like but I respect japanese animation, even this ecchi anime as a work of art too. You're simply not getting a thing in watching. Why do you even watch anime?!

Sep 2, 2010 7:15 AM

I don't really like her character; but I don't hate her. I don't really hate anime characters. However Rei compared to Saeko, makes her look like shit imo. Saeko is by far the best character outta' this anime for me. :)
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.

Sep 2, 2010 7:19 AM
I can't believe that this Topic can actually reach 6 pages long...
anyway I don't hate Rei, but instead I hate Takashi more and more because he stated the whole relationship into a harem disaster. =)

Sep 2, 2010 7:27 AM

you know, I think they made the anime Rei not AS annoying as the manga Rei, but either way in both she is the most annoying character, she got a little better later on in the series, but in the start and the middle all she did was argue with Takashi at pretty much the worst possible times ever over little things.

Sep 21, 2010 4:53 AM

sorry guys, but...
everything you say is invalid.
Rei = hot
Thats the only thing that counts.
You all fail x3

Sep 21, 2010 4:54 AM

A poll for this would've been great.

Sep 21, 2010 4:58 AM

Nope. I do hate that other pink haired girl, the effing "genius"

Sep 21, 2010 5:17 AM

LuciferTheAngel said:
ShadowChao said:
No, no, no.... I mean Shizuka.

srsly? xD
that nurse dosent desrive to zombie!
DONT YOU SEE THOSE BIG HUGE WATERMELONS?!?!?!

Exactly, I couldn't see the rest of the show because they were in the way.

Sep 21, 2010 5:43 PM

KazeFalcon said:
Am i the only 1 who likes Rei?? T_T
Don't hate me ^^"

I find her an interesting character, also. Don't feel bad. I dislike Takagi. She's who I really don't enjoy listening to.

sgd said:
Lightyear8684 said:
lol you guys always want perfection -.- yeah Rei is annoying sometimes, but hate her for that, that just made me laugh, hating anime character..WoW..

Welcome to Mal.

(;
Modified by deadaccount0000, Sep 21, 2010 5:49 PM

Sep 21, 2010 5:48 PM

IZUMI64 said:
Why need to hate chara in every anime...
like in real life, you hate ppls if they annoy you..if they didn't so don't hate it...
it's same with anime chara

Don't assume we all hate people in real life. I find hate a strong word that I won't allow in my vocabulary. And I get along with every girl I've ever met (including the preppy cheerleaders). So, no, not everyone hates someone in real life, hence we don't feel it's nessacary to hate someone out of a show.

Sep 21, 2010 7:55 PM

lmao, wow, a lecture about not hating an anime character? pft :P

I hate Rei for many reasons:

1. She's falling for Takashi after her so-called devotion and love dies.
2. Always complaining to Takashi about everything
3. Seduces for no reason

Takagi, the pink haired "genius", is just as annoying. She always think she's better than everyone. All she does is bitch around others.

Saeko and miss big boobs can stay alive since I love those two ;)

Sep 21, 2010 10:00 PM

Hate is a strong word. But you can't possibly say you've never hated anyone, irl or a character in a fictional story. There are people who are too annoying / evil etc. to be just disliked. If you're mostly a sane person, consider any mass murderer.

Sep 21, 2010 10:06 PM

Nah I just think she's a little annoying..

Sep 21, 2010 11:07 PM

My main issue with her is that she couldn't have given two shits about Takashi until her boyfriend died. Then all the sudden she acts like she has always been in love with him, and it's totally okay that she snubbed him for so long. I am very frustrated with the romantic scenes between them, because they seem to be based around sexual frustration on his part (and using him on hers) rather than a legitimate connection between two people.

Sep 21, 2010 11:48 PM

I personally thinks that Takashi should paired up with saeko ~ (*´◡`*)

Sep 21, 2010 11:49 PM

shes my least favorite character in an anime ever. i wish she was eaten by zombies in the end.

Sep 21, 2010 11:50 PM

Nanalilly said:
My main issue with her is that she couldn't have given two shits about Takashi until her boyfriend died. Then all the sudden she acts like she has always been in love with him, and it's totally okay that she snubbed him for so long. I am very frustrated with the romantic scenes between them, because they seem to be based around sexual frustration on his part (and using him on hers) rather than a legitimate connection between two people.

Sep 22, 2010 1:18 AM

jpem said:
Nanalilly said:

Sep 22, 2010 2:36 PM

I ship ShidoxRei.
They are tsundere for each other.

Sep 24, 2010 3:37 AM

yes, some comrades! Rei = my ex. pretty much like that. almost the same.

imagine, few days after i broke up with her, she wanted to return to me because she had a problem with the other guy. hello? you're the one who liked him!

then i discovered HoTD. read the 1st chapter and i went FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT

Saeko FTW! i don't mind if she tortured me, yeah!

Sep 24, 2010 3:56 AM

Yeah, I hate her too. Too annoying, and so, so, so fucking annoying. Now she's on the second place of my most hated female characters, Adelheid from Reborn! is still number one.
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.

Oct 23, 2011 6:11 AM

BlackAssassin said:

I hate Rei for many reasons:

1. She's falling for Takashi after her so-called devotion and love dies.
2. Always complaining to Takashi about everything
3. Seduces for no reason

^^^ this Tagaki but nobody's better than Saeko <3

Oct 23, 2011 6:14 AM

Saeko's MAL Member Favorites: 1438

Bitch's MAL Member Favorites: 161

I just lol!

Oct 29, 2011 3:28 PM
MEH. Saeko kicks ass, I want to put nails through the other chicks heads though.

Oct 29, 2011 3:31 PM

She's annoying but I hate the pink haired more.
Saeko rules tho no doubt~
Courtesy of Paul

Nov 1, 2011 6:03 PM

Well I liked her more then every other girl in this show

and plus she was hot

May 30, 2012 2:30 AM

She's Annoying , I Dislike Her Presence In Da' Anime
But Ayy , I Love Saya((Pink Hair)) =/

May 30, 2012 2:49 AM

I liked all of the characters in the show, Rei never annoyed me.

Jun 13, 2012 10:41 AM

Rei is okay, but i like saeko more

Jun 7, 2013 3:04 PM

She's pretty awesome for me. I don't get this Rei hate thing. Do the Rei haters here project yourself into Takashi or what? I can see that she annoyed Takashi very much. But as someone who doesn't project myself into any of the characters, I think Takashi himself is quite a jerk and deserves all of the annoyances he got and more. I don't like Takashi.

Jun 7, 2013 3:06 PM
I like Rei, except Saeko, yellow hair girl, and Alice I hate them so much.
Modified by LegendGoldDark, Jun 7, 2013 3:26 PM

Jun 7, 2013 3:20 PM

I HATE ALL OF THEM

Jun 7, 2013 3:26 PM

No, don't really hate anyone..

Jun 7, 2013 11:56 PM
Devil Trigger

Obligatory, but still.

Jun 10, 2013 9:37 PM

StainedDesire said:
Stop hating.
Would you like it if I made a thread called "anybody else fucking hate Saeko?"

Just made that one, kinda.
*TROLOLOLOLOLO*
Fuck you Saeko fan boys you're a bunch of douche bags.

Jun 10, 2013 9:39 PM

I don't care about any of the characters, but hot damn the teacher always gave me a boner.

Jun 10, 2013 9:50 PM

Miss_Psychedelic said:
StainedDesire said:
Stop hating.
Would you like it if I made a thread called "anybody else fucking hate Saeko?"

Just made that one, kinda.
*TROLOLOLOLOLO*
Fuck you Saeko fan boys you're a bunch of douche bags.
Wut?
Don't bother if you don't know how special effects were done without computers.

Jun 10, 2013 9:53 PM

Rei is my favorite, Saeko is actually my least favorite, but I hate her worshipers more... >_<
But my most hated character in there is Takashi, no doubt.

Jun 10, 2013 10:28 PM
Unit-01 said:
I don't care about any of the characters, but hot damn the teacher always gave me a boner.

Who the yellow hair girl?

Jun 11, 2013 11:18 AM

everyone's fine cept for the teacher

Jun 11, 2013 11:25 AM
I think the question would be more interesting if you switched HATE and fucking.

Though to answer the question: She's still fappable, who cares about her as a character?

Pages (4) « 1 2 [3] 4 »