Forum Settings
Forums
Poll: Built or Not

Aug 26, 2010 6:03 PM
Forever Fearless

nerb said:
tesiga2003 said:
I dont think that video could have been any stupider. I think the part that got me the most is when he (yes HE, that is not even a chick) said "Saying there shouldnt be a mosque there because of 9/11 is like saying there shouldnt be ministers at a funeral because of the West Burrough Baptist Church." What the hell kind of analogie is that? This dude has no fucking clue what the hell hes talking about.

While the guy was (is?) creepy, that is a good analogy.
Ahh no. He took two completely different subjects that have absolutely no similarity to each other and then tried to make a point with it that make no logical sense.
Speed is Life - 1st ID... patch on my shoulder.

Aug 26, 2010 6:42 PM

So why do people want me to get over 9/11?
How could you?
Because of that shit i cant get into my Airplane until goin through a usless amount of security.
I cant forget about it until we stop finding rubble and body parts blown all across the town.
You all are terrible Americans.
Unless the people aren't Americans. Then you are just silly.

Aug 26, 2010 7:10 PM

Gogetters said:
Insensitive? 9/11 happened 10 years ago... get over it already!

While we're at it, let's get over slavery, the Holocaust, and Hurricane Katrina. Shit's in the past.

... do you realize how stupid that and you sound?
My first novel, Kardia has been published! Click here to read!

Aug 26, 2010 7:22 PM

Splitter said:
Gogetters said:
Insensitive? 9/11 happened 10 years ago... get over it already!

While we're at it, let's get over slavery, the Holocaust, and Hurricane Katrina. Shit's in the past.

... do you realize how stupid that and you sound?
People also need to get over those too... may sound stupid but it's the truth.
Modified by Gogetters, Aug 26, 2010 7:26 PM

Aug 26, 2010 7:50 PM
tesiga2003 said:
nerb said:
tesiga2003 said:
I dont think that video could have been any stupider. I think the part that got me the most is when he (yes HE, that is not even a chick) said "Saying there shouldnt be a mosque there because of 9/11 is like saying there shouldnt be ministers at a funeral because of the West Burrough Baptist Church." What the hell kind of analogie is that? This dude has no fucking clue what the hell hes talking about.

Ahh no. He took two completely different subjects that have absolutely no similarity to each other and then tried to make a point with it that make no logical sense.
I think you're missing the point. It's basically the whole "All dogs are animals, not all animals are dogs" sort of argument.

Aug 26, 2010 9:12 PM
Forever Fearless

nerb said:
tesiga2003 said:
nerb said:
tesiga2003 said:

I think you're missing the point. It's basically the whole "All dogs are animals, not all animals are dogs" sort of argument.
Its inaccurate/incorrect and doesn't fit the context, thats what my point is.

Aug 26, 2010 9:18 PM
tesiga2003 said:

But... how?

Aug 27, 2010 6:22 AM

First am a Muslim so if you have any question I will be glad to answer.

If the terrorists whom did 9/11 said that they are Muslims we Muslims don't acknowledge them as Muslims ,Why? because we don't do this inhuman things, we Muslims are not allowed to kill any innocent, we follow the prophet Mohammad who said "don't hurt a woman ,don't hurt a baby ,don't hurt an elderly and don't hurt any citizen who don't hold a weapon" he said that in a war time, we are peaceful people not like the movies that always makes Muslims the bad guys ,who said that Muslims is bad people? the movies said.

Try visiting a mosque near you am sure you will be welcomed ,the prophet Mohammad said "smiling for others is a charity" people like this can't be a murderers,right?

Aug 27, 2010 6:26 AM

http://i575.photobucket.com/albums/ss194/GAT_00/Religion/TacgJ.jpg
this is a picture of where the mosque will be built and it shows a pic saying what it is and how people act like it is. i just laugh 9/11 was an inside job anyways AND MAKE dont care option not only YES and NO

Aug 27, 2010 10:03 AM

Mawiii said:
http://i575.photobucket.com/albums/ss194/GAT_00/Religion/TacgJ.jpg
this is a picture of where the mosque will be built and it shows a pic saying what it is and how people act like it is. i just laugh 9/11 was an inside job anyways AND MAKE dont care option not only YES and NO

>Inside Job

My word! Are you a twelve year old goth kid?
Stop that idiocy right now!

Aug 27, 2010 8:04 PM
Forever Fearless

nerb said:
tesiga2003 said:

But... how?
Well first off a religious figure from one type of religion being at a funeral dosent have anything to do with people from another one building a place of worship.

Its like me saying that because i cant put diesel in my gasoline driven pickup, a semi truck driver cant put diesel in his semi truck. Do you see what i'm getting at?

According to Wiki: "The WBC is not affiliated with any known Baptist conventions or associations. The church describes itself as following Primitive Baptist and Calvinist principles, though mainstream Primitive Baptists reject the WBC and Phelps."

Even using them in that context in his analogy is out of context all together.

Aug 28, 2010 10:28 PM

I say build the mosque. Not all muslims flew planes into the trade towers so this "Oh muslims can't build their mosque near there" is ridiculous.I do not see any protests over catholics building churches near schools because of a few child molesting priests, so why should we get angry over muslims who didn't have shit to do with 9-11 terrorist attacks building a mosque. Having loved ones that died in the trade tower attacks does not entitled them hold a grudge against all muslims.
Modified by ezikialrage, Aug 28, 2010 10:37 PM

Aug 31, 2010 4:28 PM

This ad is full of shit just that prove how americans are fucking stupid. I say let them build the community center.Not all muslim are terrorist.

Aug 31, 2010 4:35 PM

If I could rate how stupid humans are, I'd give it a 9/11.
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.

Aug 31, 2010 6:33 PM

There is American Muslims too.

Sep 15, 2010 6:05 PM

u make us muslims terrorist ! then HOW ABOUT JEWS IN ISRAEL ! they just Entered ( i'm sorry = Stole ) another country , still raping and Killing and AMERICA's accepted it as an OFFICIAL COUNTRY ! and U JUDGE US before u even haven't seen us directly , JUST BECAUSE OF ONE ORDER fighting in the shadows .
============================================
AND U SO PROUD OF ur U.S Army right ? watch this vid , in Iraq .

the terrorist is only one order their place in pakistan or afghan , i dunno , but they're not even in the middle east . if anyone here from america have a muslim friend from school or anywhere tell us how's his characters and actions . but of course there's muslim perverts when they go to america make stuff ( ecchi stuff :} ) .any who.

i liked this flash_ about muslims being isulted ( as always )

http://nayzak.deviantart.com/art/Because-he-is-a-muslim-171999868?q=sort%3Atime+favby%3Asantoryo&qo=1

WE MUSLIMS ARE PEACEFUL PEOPLE

i present myself as this video ( Detroit Metal City Opening )

ops , my bad , i mean ( Detroit Metal City Ending ) :}

we're this innocent :}

what a difference between an OP and ED . yohohohoho !
Modified by Makunouchi_Ippo, Sep 15, 2010 9:46 PM

Sep 15, 2010 8:56 PM

You are doing the Youtube code wrong!

:D

Sep 15, 2010 9:58 PM
This is one of the most stupid ideas I've ever heard, they are just trying to provoke people.

People will never get over 9/11 IMO.

proof : There are no airplanes in Grand Theft Auto 4 (PS: for those who don't understand, the city of GTA4 is based on New York)... Jesus christ -_-

Sep 15, 2010 10:58 PM

Makunouchi_Ippo said:

Spoiler tag the videos, ffs. Actually you should spoiler tag your text too because it makes zero sense and hurts my head to try and decipher.

Sep 16, 2010 6:38 AM

Sep 17, 2010 10:26 AM

Makunouchi_Ippo said:
u make us muslims terrorist ! then HOW ABOUT JEWS IN ISRAEL ! they just Entered ( i'm sorry = Stole ) another country , still raping and Killing and AMERICA's accepted it as an OFFICIAL COUNTRY ! and U JUDGE US before u even haven't seen us directly , JUST BECAUSE OF ONE ORDER fighting in the shadows .
AND U SO PROUD OF ur U.S Army right ? watch this vid , in Iraq .

the terrorist is only one order their place in pakistan or afghan , i dunno , but they're not even in the middle east . if anyone here from america have a muslim friend from school or anywhere tell us how's his characters and actions . but of course there's muslim perverts when they go to america make stuff ( ecchi stuff :} ) .any who.

i liked this flash_ about muslims being isulted ( as always )

[url=http://nayzak.deviantart.com/art/Because-he-is-a-muslim-171999868?q=sort%3Atime+favby%3Asantoryo&qo=1]http://nayzak.deviantart.com/art/Because-he-is-a-muslim-171999868?q=sort%3Atime+favby%3Asantoryo&qo=1

WE MUSLIMS ARE PEACEFUL PEOPLE

i present myself as this video ( Detroit Metal City Opening )

ops , my bad , i mean ( Detroit Metal City Ending ) :}

we're this innocent :}

what a difference between an OP and ED . yohohohoho !

All you really proved is you dont even know what you are talking about.
Clearly you dont understand Shellshock or PTSD as some call it.
And DMC is a terrible way to prove innocence

Sep 17, 2010 2:08 PM

KyuuAL said:
nerb said:
The USA was founded on freedom of religion and speech, so there's no reason why not.

Bingo. And if there are people who really don't even like THAT idea... then consider the First Amendment discarded...

I wholeheartedly agree.

As someone mentioned earlier, religion was not the cause of 9/11. The people involved were. And there's absolutely nothing wrong with a few muslims chilling out in their community centre.

Pages (3) « 1 2 [3]