Forum Settings
Forums
New
Aug 22, 2010 4:47 AM
Jan 2010
I've gotten so fed up with Lenalee practically being the only girl character in the whole series that I made a character of my own. Her name is Kanji, she has coral pink hair and dark blue eyes. She is half parasitic and half equip type, her equip is going to be a level four half akuma half Innocence dog-like creature and her parasitic is going to be super sharp nails that she can shoot out. Her second level is gonna be something close to Grimmjow's release form in bleach, minuse the animal legs, feet, tail and ears. For her past, I was thinking of having Lulubell kill her parents and her blaming her Innocence for not saving them, which causes problems with her synchro-rate. (I really hope no one here thinks I'm insane....)
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members
Aug 24, 2010 1:17 AM

Oct 2007
Seriously? Battle a Mary Sue with another Mary Sue? I mean, not to be rude, but your character fits the Sue description quite well. Also Kanji is a male name but that's not important.
I don't really have any ideas, and it's a bit too late to introduce new major characters at this point in manga so just make Road Jesus or something so that she can have more screen time and I'll be happy.
Aug 24, 2010 3:54 AM
Aug 2009
Tixy said:
Seriously? Battle a Mary Sue with another Mary Sue? I mean, not to be rude, but your character fits the Sue description quite well. Also Kanji is a male name but that's not important.
I don't really have any ideas, and it's a bit too late to introduce new major characters at this point in manga so just make Road Jesus or something so that she can have more screen time and I'll be happy.

QFT.

Lenalee is appearing less and less right now, and I'm grateful for it, and I doubt Hoshino will introduce us any young female Exorcist that will kick her beloved Lenalee's screen time and attention, instead of making new characters I think she should work on solving things more, and introduce the 10 new characters that she threw at our face properly.

And yes Road has been appearing in the latest chapters but she needs more attention <3
Aug 24, 2010 2:50 PM
Jan 2010
yeah the only exorcists they're showing are allen and kanda, its like they completely forgot about everyone else. and road is becoming like a temporary replacement lenalee except she doesn't cry 24/7 p.s. shes not a mary sue lol
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members

More topics from this board

Sticky: » Why do you hate Lenalee? ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

sonozaki_desu - Sep 13, 2008

267 by gogogogogogogogo »»
Jul 8, 2022 1:09 PM

» Worst Lenalee Pairing Possible? ( 1 2 )

Fizzybubblespop - Apr 19, 2009

60 by allen_is_love »»
Feb 16, 2016 2:08 PM

Poll: » Which D.Gray-Man female character is the best? ( 1 2 )

sonozaki_desu - Sep 23, 2008

74 by redstripedsocks »»
Jan 29, 2016 11:35 AM

» Fav D-Gray-Man couples? Yaoi/Yuri/Het ( 1 2 )

ChibiYaoiOtaku27 - Feb 1, 2009

72 by Hirieoshi »»
Apr 16, 2012 4:42 AM

» Who do you think the Heart is?

Rizzle - Feb 5, 2010

5 by Tusia »»
May 24, 2010 8:18 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.