Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Aug 21, 2010 8:51 PM

Jul 2009
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
Lol they make a dice rolling game look so epic XD I'd actually like to try playing that game lol
Huh, another life story in the middle of the game ...
It kinda sucks when you know he'll win everything because it totally wouldn't be YGO if he didn't :S
Mar 12, 2014 6:10 PM

Oct 2012
So this guy explains the rules to Yugi AFTER he made a mistake. I guess he is very afraid to lose, eh? Pretty interesting game, it's something else after these Duel Monsters games the whole time :-)
Totally cheering for Yugi of course...
I guess he'll figure out how to use the special-attacks.
May 28, 2014 12:12 PM

Sep 2011
It's so unfair, Yugi don't know anything about the game. But the game looks pretty cool, I'd love to play.
ViniSDMay 28, 2014 1:40 PM
Oct 31, 2014 2:15 AM

Jul 2012
I feel sorry for Jonouchi :(
another complicated mini game -_-

Aug 31, 2016 8:31 PM

Aug 2013
Duke is way to proud of himself for having the advantage on Yugi, they're playing a game he created and didn't even bother explaining like half the rules to Yugi, that doesn't exactly seem like something to boast about.
Apr 30, 2017 2:04 PM

May 2012
This sure looks like a though game! Pretty cheaty if you ask me, the maker of the game versus someone who doesn't even know the basic rules...

Well let's see what happens next!
Feb 14, 2020 7:24 PM

Nov 2017
The way these two be throwing these dice like their lives depend on it, lol.

Alrighty, now we know why Otogi doesn't like Yuugi. He's the creator of DDM and it was supposed to take the world by storm after the Duelist Kingdom I presume.

Kind of ironic for Otogi to say Yuugi cheated to become the Duel King since Pegasus used the Millennium Eye lol
Oct 10, 2021 1:47 PM

Aug 2019
I really dislike how the anime handled this DDM mini-arc. Otogi's entire motivation for setting up the game was completely different, they cut out his father's revenge subplot, not to mention them cutting the Millennium Puzzle subplot involved in the game that forced Yugi to play the game without Yami Yugi's help. It was meant to show that Yugi could play games just as well as his second personality, but the anime totally screwed it up. Also Bakura's involvement was removed as well.

But worst of all was that they changed a bunch of the monsters in the game for no apparent reason. I mean why create a bunch of new monsters when the manga had the whole game figured out already?
Jan 9, 2022 2:39 PM

Nov 2019
Dimension Diiiice! I wonder if they actually made this game irl. There is a dedicated Game Boy Advance game, but I don’t know if there is some sort of board game.
Apr 7, 2022 4:33 PM

Nov 2010
DDM seems like a great game to be played on a computer/phone with all those monster animations, etc. I'm not sure as a board game though. It's too complex to be fun IMO.

More topics from this board

» Favorite "Duel Monsters" saga? And why?

Matthappy - Mar 26

16 by Matthappy »»
Apr 6, 12:37 PM

Poll: » Yu-Gi-Oh! Duel Monsters Episode 32 Discussion

Frezlaj - Jan 31, 2014

13 by ohnaur »»
Apr 1, 1:59 PM

Poll: » Yu-Gi-Oh! Duel Monsters Episode 29 Discussion

EvianBubble - Jun 21, 2010

7 by ohnaur »»
Apr 1, 11:03 AM

Poll: » Yu-Gi-Oh! Duel Monsters Episode 27 Discussion

EvianBubble - Jun 21, 2010

10 by ohnaur »»
Apr 1, 8:41 AM

Poll: » Yu-Gi-Oh! Duel Monsters Episode 24 Discussion

EvianBubble - Jun 20, 2010

19 by ohnaur »»
Apr 1, 2:13 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.