Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (31) « First ... « 18 19 [20] 21 22 » ... Last »
Aug 20, 2010 6:08 PM

Mar 2010
lol sorry but off topic... lol

-I don't care anymore...
I wish everybody would just dissapear into darkness...

Aug 20, 2010 6:08 PM
Aug 2010
Gamer2009 said:
OMFG.

Alois legs are TO DIE FOR.

Did you SEE that old man light up the second he saw Alois doing his thing? Oh yeah. You did. I would do the same thing, Alois has GOT IT GOING ON.

I would do the same thing too!!!!
Look, even Sebastian agrees, in fact he's clearing the stage:
Aug 20, 2010 6:09 PM

Apr 2009
Alois... you sure are tainted (but you're still hot so it's OK).
Aug 20, 2010 6:11 PM

Feb 2010
Astrid_ said:
Gamer2009 said:
OMFG.

Did you SEE that old man light up the second he saw Alois doing his thing? Oh yeah. You did. I would do the same thing, Alois has GOT IT GOING ON.

Look, even Sebastian agreee, in fact he's clearing the stage:

....everytime i look at this , i felt like a pedophile o_O
and its seems sebastian is the same XD
Aug 2010
Astrid_ said:
Gamer2009 said:
OMFG.

That picture just gave me a heart attack :D
oooh is that a blush I see, Ciel? How cute.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
"Hell hath no fury like a woman scorned."

Dec 2009
Gamer2009 said:
OMFG.

-snip-
WHERE THE HELL DID YOU FIND THAT PICTURE?!

LINK PLEASEEEE. :D
Aug 20, 2010 6:13 PM

Mar 2010
lol i saw this too at zerochan or something??

-I don't care anymore...

Aug 20, 2010 6:14 PM

May 2009
With Alois's character, from the first episode, I felt sorry for him, then I was disturbed by him (for what he did to Hannah). That aside, I actually started to really like his character since his character was so twisted and stuff due to traumatizing events that occurred in his life. People he cared about (parents, brother) were taken away from him and it's obvious that he can't stand being "alone", hence his extreme attachment to Claude, imo. Ciel seems to have a strong sense of independence in some ways, and seems to always rely on himself and all that. Alois (or should I say, Jim) wasn't.

That aside, I'm assuming this series is going to be a short one given how Alois's character was killed out after only 8 episodes in. I really am going to miss Alois's character. He was very interesting and definitely one of my favorites.

As for Claude, no, I don't hate the character. I honestly never thought much of him. Interesting, though, how he set Alois up from the very beginning. What is so special about Ciel's soul I wonder.

What I want to know is who is responsible for attacking the village and what exactly killed Luca?
Aug 20, 2010 6:15 PM
Aug 2010
LuciferTheAngel said:

....everytime i look at this , i felt like a pedophile o_O
and its seems sebastian is the same XD

ANYONE would feel like that while looking at this XD
Aug 20, 2010 6:18 PM

Dec 2009
Anyone want to see something disturbingly funny? xD

http://www.zerochan.net/230802

I just had too, sorry.
Aug 20, 2010 6:19 PM
Aug 2010
... That was creepy XD
Aug 20, 2010 6:20 PM
Aug 2010
Scariest thing I've ever seen in my life.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Aug 20, 2010 6:21 PM
Aug 2010
You know what, after looking at this picture I am starting to understand why the demons want to eat them. Heck they DO look edible:

Aug 20, 2010 6:22 PM

Feb 2010
Gamer2009 said:

I just had too, sorry.

DO YOU WANT A DIVORCE?!
Aug 20, 2010 6:25 PM

Feb 2010
Astrid_ said:
You know what, after looking at this picture I am starting to understand why the demons want to eat them. Heck they DO look edible:

i dont wanna rape little boys D: (after you make me look at these pictures)
Aug 20, 2010 6:25 PM

Dec 2009
LuciferTheAngel said:
Gamer2009 said:

I just had too, sorry.

DO YOU WANT A DIVORCE?!

D: no~!

I HAD TO POST FOR THE LULZ.
Aug 20, 2010 6:28 PM

Aug 2009
I felt bad for Alois, being a sex slave to some disturbed old man. And although it seemed like Alois hated him, his tears at the old man's funeral seemed pretty real. Though from previous episodes, that could be from his awesome acting skills. But I'm still inclined to believe they were real. Which is really sad, considering it means Alois is lonely enough to become attached to such a sick bastard. All he's ever really wanted was for someone to love and stay beside him.

But every episode seriously keeps getting better. The more dark and twisted it gets, the more I like it.
Aug 20, 2010 6:30 PM
Aug 2010
More reason to pity Alois. Which sucks, because does he really need more reasons to pity in his life?
Aug 20, 2010 6:30 PM

Dec 2009
:I

How can you like this pain?

Cute picture, but very sad...
Aug 20, 2010 6:31 PM
Aug 2010
LuciferTheAngel said:
Astrid_ said:

FINE here's a bit of old fashioned uke/seme fanservice:

Astrid_Aug 20, 2010 6:34 PM
Aug 20, 2010 6:33 PM
Aug 2010
Gamer2009 said:

The mere fact that Claude had the nerve to smash the head of someone with those legs is the proof of just how questionable his mental health is.
Aug 20, 2010 6:35 PM

Aug 2009
I didn't read any previous message yet cause I didn't want to be influenced or anything before expressing what i feel just after watching the episode. And all I can say is....
W-O-W...... just one thing: I CRIED!! I literally did and i'm not the least ashamed to admit it right now... cause GEEEZ that had to be one of the most amazing (if not the very best!) anime episodes of all time!! no jokes here...
it was so deep, so dark, so real in feelings, so tense. Every piece of it was ART! The moment the new ending song by Kalafina started playing in one scene I think I felt my hair raising.
Words just fail me... i'm awestruck literally... i need to rewatch this asap.
OMFG what an impact it had on me! I wasn't expecting this to happen, but look how some things surprise us sometimes... and what a mindblowing surprise that was.
Best episode of both seasons for me without a single doubt. That's the essense the series should always have. I dunno where to start and where to end... endless feelings... so I stop here.
Plus I just freakin love Alois so damn much now!!! I always liked him lots and I was expecting this episode so much to learn more about him! After this I just love him! period. And all the interactions with Claude were fantastic!!! I don't dislike Claude now, simply cause I find them both terribly interesting!
Kudos to the people that made this episode!! pls give us more like this!!!
JusticeUndoneAug 20, 2010 6:42 PM
“In a mad world, only the mad are sane.”Akira Kurosawa
Aug 20, 2010 6:37 PM

Feb 2010
Gamer2009 said:

awww T^T
the blonde hair looks cute on him XD
im distroying the drama momment , a'rnt i? ._.;

Dec 2007
After watching this episode, I feel so guilty!
In the first episode, I actually liked Alouis, but after the " I MUST OBTAIN CIEL" and all the Hanna abusing,I started to hate him.
And now the Kuroshitsuji team just gave him the worst life/backstory ever (all he did was suffer, no wonder he became so warped) just so EVERYONE would feel bad about it. I knew this was going to happen. But I didn't think it would work! SHIT, IT'S BECAUSE CLAUDE IS SUCH A COLD BASTARD!

Alouis: " You're all I have left!"
Claude: ...meh. *kill*
me: WTH CLAUDE? WHY DID YOU SAVE HIM IN THE FIRST PLACE?
CAN YOU EVEN BREAK THE CONTRACT LIKE THAT? ARGH I HOPE SEBASTIAN KILLS YOU.

Fuck. They used the same method that J.K. Rowling used with Snape. (lol, random Hp into the discussion)

on another note, don't you think that Alouis is a bit like Vincent from Pandora Hearts ( with the "hahahahaha, they're all dead!" part)?
Aug 2010
Kinda wondering... if Claude wasn't so freaking evil would he or Alois be the seme? it's kind of hard to figure out; while Claude is older and manlier and stuff, Alois is sadistic, lonely, and can look hot. But then again, I think that because he's closer to my age than Claudass. Oh, that and he's not a FREAKING TRAITOR.
Aug 20, 2010 6:38 PM

Feb 2010
Astrid_ said:
LuciferTheAngel said:
Astrid_ said:

so you call this an "old fashioned" eh? XD
Aug 20, 2010 6:38 PM

Mar 2010
Gamer2009 said:

oh i saw that pic a while ago i SOO~ fell in love with it too...

-I don't care anymore...

Aug 20, 2010 6:39 PM

Dec 2009
LuciferTheAngel said:
Gamer2009 said:

awww T^T
the blonde hair looks cute on him XD
im distroying the drama momment , a'rnt i? ._.;

A little... :3

bialovesanime said:

Alouis: " You're all I have left!"
Claude: ...meh. *kill*

... ; - ;

T-that's pratically -sniff- how it w-went... -cries-
Aug 20, 2010 6:40 PM
Aug 2010
lunasity said:
Kinda wondering... if Claude wasn't so freaking evil would he or Alois be the seme? it's kind of hard to figure out; while Claude is older and manlier and stuff, Alois is sadistic, lonely, and can look hot. But then again, I think that because he's closer to my age than Claudass. Oh, that and he's not a FREAKING TRAITOR.

Are you kidding me? Alois is the Prince of Ukes himself. But I don't want to think about him having sex with Claude. That sadistic demon would probably have killed him in the process
Aug 20, 2010 6:40 PM

Apr 2010
I honestly didn't really like Alois until last ep.. I felt so sorry for him!
But his wish.. that's so sad! Even if I didn't really like you Alois.. *sniffle* D:

On a slight upside..
Grell! <3 :D
"I wish, just one more time to hear your voice. One more time, just one more time... Say my name..."
Aug 20, 2010 6:41 PM
Aug 2010
LuciferTheAngel said:
Astrid_ said:
LuciferTheAngel said:
Astrid_ said:

Well XDXD ukexuke is still rather controversial while we're used to semexuke
Aug 20, 2010 6:41 PM
Jun 2010
Now, after watching this far, I still don't like Alois all that much (don't shoot me please). After digging around Hannah's eye-socket in the first episode, no amount of traumatizing and depressing backstory is able to make me like him any more. At all.

That being said, I still feel sorry for the kid when he was betrayed by Claude after he placed all his love and trust in the one person (or demon) that can make it all right again.

To all the people getting distressed about Alois dying so early in the series in episode 8, I was under the impression that this is a 12 episode anime (correct me if I'm wrong). And with the eyeball resuscitation performed by Hannah on Alois at the end after the ED, I still don't think that we've seen the last of our psychotic Highness. After all, Claude still hasn't fulfilled the terms of his contract with Alois.

And then, there's a little voice in the back of my head saying that the Kuroshitsuji II staff are trolling the whole fanbase AGAIN the way they trolled the majority of the fanbase when they announced that Ciel and Sebastian aren't appearing this season. Don't ask me how, cause idk either.
Aug 20, 2010 6:43 PM
Aug 2010
Astrid_ said:
lunasity said:

Are you kidding me? Alois is the Prince of Ukes himself. But I don't want to think about him having sex with Claude. That sadistic demon would probably have killed him in the process

God, worst. Mental. Image. Ever. While Alois is at the peak of his... ahem, "fun time" (sorry, can't say it with a straight face) Claude would probably snap his neck or some other sadistic thing like that.
I need me some doujinshi. Like, right now. I think me being yaoi-deprived causes all these mad thoughts.
Universe, I apologize for asking a ludicrous thing. Please forgive me.
Aug 20, 2010 6:43 PM

Feb 2010
wishingfish said:
Now, after watching this far, I still don't like Alois all that much (don't shoot me please).

even so you said it , oh god , you're gonna be dead now XD
Aug 20, 2010 6:45 PM

Dec 2009
Old Sebastian had a farm.

Ee-I-Ee-I-Ee-I-Oh!

And on that farm there were some Ukes.

Ee-I-Ee-I-Ee-I-Oh!

With a moan' here. And a moan there. Here a moan, there a moan, everywhere a moan moan moan!

... My humor is rather bland :l
Aug 20, 2010 6:46 PM
Jun 2010
LuciferTheAngel said:
wishingfish said:
Now, after watching this far, I still don't like Alois all that much (don't shoot me please).

*Checks* Nono, I'm still alive <3

And, hey, I can feel sorry for someone without liking them, can't I?
Aug 20, 2010 6:47 PM

Sep 2009
Who wants to join in me in slowly killing claude? Dude is JERK!! Alois trusted you BAGHSGDGEDJH(rage)
“I am Sailor Moon, the champion of justice. In the name of the moon, I will right wrong and triumph over evil… and that means you!” – Usagi Tsukino
Jul 2010
How can they kill a main character so quickly?!!
Cluade is such a retard (no offense to his fans) but he is!!!

Excuse me I'm gonna cry in a corner for the rest of the night

Dec 2009
Darkgreen12 said:
Who wants to join in me in slowly killing claude? Dude is JERK!! Alois trusted you BAGHSGDGEDJH(rage)

http://myanimelist.net/clubs.php?cid=23524

You're welcome :3
Aug 2010
lunasity said:
Astrid_ said:
lunasity said:

God, worst. Mental. Image. Ever. While Alois is at the peak of his... ahem, "fun time" (sorry, can't say it with a straight face) Claude would probably snap his neck or some other sadistic thing like that.

Ok now I am traumatized by my own mental pictures.
Aug 20, 2010 6:50 PM
Jun 2010
Gamer2009 said:
Old Sebastian had a farm.

Ee-I-Ee-I-Ee-I-Oh!

And on that farm there were some Ukes.

Ee-I-Ee-I-Ee-I-Oh!

With a moan' here. And a moan there. Here a moan, there a moan, everywhere a moan moan moan!

... My humor is rather bland :l

Itsy bitsy spider went up the water spout.

Down came Sebastian and stomped the spider out.

*Spider referring to Claude*
Aug 20, 2010 6:51 PM
Aug 2010
Astrid_ said:
lunasity said:
Astrid_ said:
lunasity said:

Ok now I am traumatized by my own mental pictures.

*shudders* I need to go erase that from my mind. It's extremely disturbing, kinda hot (just because of Alois) saddening, and gruesome. I wonder if Alois would have passed his pea- I'll shut up now.
Aug 20, 2010 6:51 PM

Feb 2010
wishingfish said:
LuciferTheAngel said:
wishingfish said:

maybe...MOST LIKLY I DONT THINK SO
Aug 20, 2010 6:53 PM

Feb 2010
Astrid_ said:
LuciferTheAngel said:
Astrid_ said:
LuciferTheAngel said:
Astrid_ said:

theres no ukexuke in any yaoi couple , unless they call it a "shota"
god , you must learn alot of yaoi dictionry D:

Aug 2009
I dislike Claude a great amount. But you know what, I like that. It shows us that these are really demons that we're dealing with. Sebastian has been dark, but never quite like Claude. And Claude points this out even, with the whole strange attachment Sebastian has to Ciel.

Demons are evil. That's really the bottom line. And I'm glad to see this point finally put into the light so clearly for us now.
Aug 2010
LuciferTheAngel said:
wishingfish said:
LuciferTheAngel said:
wishingfish said:

maybe...MOST LIKLY I DONT THINK SO

*kiss* dear husband calm down XD this is not good for you blood pressure.
Aug 20, 2010 6:54 PM
Jul 2010
Am I the only one who might drop this because there will be no Alois?
The most thing I was interested it was him and now he is gone!

I'm bored of season 1 characters..
Aug 20, 2010 6:57 PM
Aug 2010
LuciferTheAngel said:
Astrid_ said:
LuciferTheAngel said:
Astrid_ said:
LuciferTheAngel said:
Astrid_ said:

No, because shota is when a kid under 14 is involved, but it doesn't mean there are two ukes. You can have a shotacon with a shota and a seme kind of guy.
I actually have never seen a shotacon or a yaoi with two ukes O.O
Aug 20, 2010 6:59 PM

Feb 2010
Astrid_ said:
LuciferTheAngel said:
Astrid_ said:
LuciferTheAngel said:
Astrid_ said:
LuciferTheAngel said:
Astrid_ said:

No, because shota is when a kid under 14 is involved, but it doesn't mean there are two ukes. You can have a shotacon with a shota and a seme kind of guy.
I actually have never seen a shotacon or a yaoi with two ukes O.O

i seen...alot...in aarinfantasy.com XD
no really , you should learn alot D:
Pages (31) « First ... « 18 19 [20] 21 22 » ... Last »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Kuroshitsuji II Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Veain - Sep 16, 2010

849 by Elyshion »»
Mar 30, 3:44 PM

Poll: » Kuroshitsuji II Episode 1 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

lafuria_sux - Jul 1, 2010

1026 by Elyshion »»
Mar 29, 7:24 AM

Poll: » Kuroshitsuji II Episode 2 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Vcruzer - Jul 8, 2010

353 by Heres_MyDilemma »»
Jun 27, 2023 2:37 PM

» Is this canon to the series/manga?

reassance - Apr 24, 2021

6 by HD90 »»
Jun 13, 2022 12:34 AM

» Is the second series of Kuroshitsuji an complete spin off?

Jagi - Jul 10, 2010

30 by HD90 »»
Jun 13, 2022 12:34 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.