Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
Poll: Kuroshitsuji II Episode 8 Discussion

Jun 20, 2015 5:46 AM
Well, I'm glad Alois died, from ep 1 I knew he was nothing but a spoilt brat with a demon. And guys, Alois died because he thought that Claude was there to take care of him. The show is gonna be better from here on out. I just hope Ciel doesn't lose his way.
Sometimes, I spend too much time being depressed that I can't even tell when I'm happy.

Jun 22, 2015 12:34 PM

Why Claude?! Why?! I think I'm gonna go and sit in a corner and cry now...

Jul 17, 2015 2:51 PM

This show does a great job on making me hate almost every character in it. I mean I sort of already hate Sebastian and Ciel from what happened on Book of Circus and now this...

There is only one thing to be said: Claude, you asshole!

And this is coming from someone who didn't even like Alois that much. But I have to say that I shed a tear in the end. His background is just so messed up. That would turn anyone into a psychopath.

And like I said, I don't sheer on anyone at this moment anymore. I just hope they all die while suffering an imaginable pain.
"Oh, I wasn't trying to be funny.. I would've put a 'Haha' at the end of it."

Sep 4, 2015 9:53 AM

Okay, I liked the OP, and I loved the ED! Kalafina sings her magic again, just like the last season! Downloading that song right now! :D

I didn't feel even an itsy bit of sadness for Alois Trancy. That kid deserved that.
Felt bad for Luka, though! :(
Claude, y u so hot? T~T

Jan 14, 2016 4:11 AM

What the HELL is wrong with Claude. He just killed his master with a smile on his face.
I think he lost his interest in Alois after tasting the blood of Ciel Phantomhive.

Mar 28, 2016 1:11 PM

Lololol. The number of bitter comments here, I'm so done.

Pages (31) « First ... « 29 30 [31]