Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (31) « First ... « 2 3 [4] 5 6 » ... Last »
Aug 19, 2010 2:50 PM

Jul 2010
skyHorizon said:
Astrid_ said:
Ciel did well. All in all he's the one who did the right thing because he didn't let himself get attached to Sebastian. These demons cannot be trusted with feelings.

Im pround of ciel too!C:
but i feel like sebastian is less heartless than claude but still.. hes a demon too :,(
Am i the only one who still think ciel and sebastian are more important? even after this epic episode i think i prefer ciel over alois . and of course sebastian

Yeah I feel like that too.
I only started watching this season to see Ciel getting revived... and I really didn't want to see Alois die that way...
I agree about the ring thing too, maybe Alois' soul is inside it too...
But people... don't hate Ciel... it's not his fault... I think he's acting different because he may feel confused about his memories, maybe when he recovers it (if he does) he will become the Ciel we knew again...
And I really think Sebastian is caring more about Ciel this season... Even though he's ommiting his past, in the first season he was more like "Ciel is my meal", now I feel he cares for Ciel a little bit more... like not just a meal
I may be wrong .-.
And what if Claude killed Alois to revive him so Alois would forget about his tragic past?
(Ok people don't kill me please. I am just exposing my opinion...)
~* P H A N T O M H I V E ~ H O U S E H O L D *~

...because I NEED to see some Ciel x Sebastian again...
Aug 19, 2010 2:51 PM

Sep 2009
Whoa. What's up with all the Ciel hate? Can I just point out that these are fictional characters? Sure, it was a very sad episode, but people who bash other people just for preferring Ciel over Alois or Claude over Sebastian are mean, bitter people.
Now, the episode itself; HOLY HOT DAMN, LUCA HAS GIANT-ASS EYES! Seriously, you could land a plane on those things! And what on Heaven's earth was going on in the after-credits scene?
Aug 19, 2010 2:51 PM

Feb 2010
Maybe people are hating Ciel more because of what they are doing with this season.
sigh.

Think you'll get more fans with a second season, kuroshitsuji staff?
Well, your wrong.
Aug 19, 2010 2:52 PM
Aug 2010
-AyumiFey- said:
Ok here is spoiler what will happen soon from interviews. If you don't want to know DON'T read:

Yeah, I'm sure the next five episodes will revolve around Claude who manages to steal Ciel from Sebastian. Then Sebastian won't stand for it, will find a way to kill Claude, and then will eventually eat Ciel himself.
In short, this series is gonna end exactly like the last one. They could have simply stopped at the first season and spare us a lot of trouble (and themselves a lot of ridicule).
Aug 19, 2010 2:56 PM

Feb 2010
Impignorate said:
Whoa. What's up with all the Ciel hate? Can I just point out that these are fictional characters? Sure, it was a very sad episode, but people who bash other people just for preferring Ciel over Alois or Claude over Sebastian are mean, bitter people.
Now, the episode itself; HOLY HOT DAMN, LUCA HAS GIANT-ASS EYES! Seriously, you could land a plane on those things! And what on Heaven's earth was going on in the after-credits scene?

Fictional characters or not, it never hurts to let out your opinon or frustration,
even if someone is bashing on another character there's a reason for it..
and I guess we're all here to discuss. People who prefer Alois over Ciel are
obviously going to like Alois more, not necessarily bash on him, they aren't necessarily mean or bitter.There are only a few that bash him, not everyone. (btw nobody prefers claude over sebastian) People who can still pick up a reason to hate
Alois are the ones who are pointlessly staring at the screen with their eyes on
Ciel and Sebastian. This is just another one of those "episodes" where no Ciel
or Sebastian appear and half of the audience groans in disappointment.

LUCA HAS GIANT CUTE EYES! I think he's reallllyyy adorable <333 * ^ *
Aug 19, 2010 2:56 PM

Sep 2008
EarlCiel said:
Maybe people are hating Ciel more because of what they are doing with this season.
sigh.

Think you'll get more fans with a second season, kuroshitsuji staff?
Well, your wrong.

Well I don't like what they are doing to Ciel's character but it doesn't mean everyone must start hating him.

Oh I don't think so too... it's getting more and more ridiculous...
Aug 19, 2010 2:57 PM
Aug 2010
Ok because I never lose faith, I've got a theory.
Alois is not dead until his soul disappears. So if his soul is still in the ring (like Ciel's was in the beginning) and Hannah manages to steal it from Claude, she can bring Alois back like Sebastian did with Ciel.
Aug 19, 2010 2:59 PM

Feb 2010
Astrid_ said:

Yeah, I'm sure the next five episodes will revolve around Claude who manages to steal Ciel from Sebastian. Then Sebastian won't stand for it, will find a way to kill Claude, and then will eventually eat Ciel himself.
In short, this series is gonna end exactly like the last one. They could have simply stopped at the first season and spare us a lot of trouble (and themselves a lot of ridicule).

If that's so, I'm going to teach myself japanese in less than 5 weeks,
finally make a stupid twitter account and tweet them a million tweets asking them
IF THEY COULD BE ANY MORE OBVIOUS!!!!

(I hope it doesn't end like that, oh and I'll also mention you Astrid_.
tell them that you predicted it.)

/gets japanese book out
Aug 19, 2010 3:01 PM

Feb 2010
Astrid_ said:
Alois is not dead until his soul disappears. So if his soul is still in the ring (like Ciel's was in the beginning) and Hannah manages to steal it from Claude, she can bring Alois back like Sebastian did with Ciel.

I love you, your never-losing faith, & theories.
Aug 19, 2010 3:01 PM

Jun 2009
-AyumiFey- said:
Ok here is spoiler what will happen soon from interviews. If you don't want to know DON'T read:

thx for this well i guess the first point takes place in the next ep

and claude is a cool freak i could melt alone from his voice
Aug 19, 2010 3:02 PM

Sep 2008
EarlCiel said:
Astrid_ said:

finally make a stupid twitter account and tweet them a million tweets asking them

/gets japanese book out

Well Daisuke Ono himself said Sebastian will have his master stolen... and Ciel's memories return. Now how will they play it out later...
Aug 19, 2010 3:03 PM
Aug 2010
EarlCiel said:
Astrid_ said:

/gets japanese book out

I don't think I fully realized, before this episode, how completely f****d up this season is.
It's random fanservice and merciless angst thrown at us, and nothing more.
I'm starting to be angry with Sebastian now. If he didn't do that sodding contract and didn't convince Ciel Alois killed his parents, then Ciel wouldn't have stabbed him.
Aug 19, 2010 3:04 PM
Aug 2010
EarlCiel said:
Astrid_ said:

I love you, your never-losing faith, & theories.

Don't encourage them, because then I will start to believe my own words and I will disappointed when I'll watch the next episode.
Aug 19, 2010 3:06 PM

Feb 2010
Replay of the ending of episode 8.

Alois: GAHH A WOLF!
/prepares for death by closing eyes
- Claude kills wolf -
Alois: Oh mai Claude, you saved meee
Claude : yes.
Alois: - dunno what he said but it was somethin about "your highness" and stuff
Claude (WHAT HE'S REALLY LIKE)
- carasses Alois' cheek -
Alois: *gasp*
Claude:
/choke choke choke

.the end.

wth?!? = , =
EarlCielAug 19, 2010 3:12 PM
Aug 19, 2010 3:08 PM

Jun 2009
-AyumiFey- said:

was it in a magazine or a amv if soo do you have a link or anything ???
Aug 19, 2010 3:10 PM
Aug 2010
EarlCiel said:
Replay of the ending of episode 8.

Alois: GAHH A WOLF! [img]http://b1.rimg.tw/onion_club/d582d79f.gif[/mg]
/prepares for death by closing eyes
- Claude kills wolf -
Alois: Oh mai Claude, you saved meee
Claude : yes.
Alois: - dunno what he said but it was somethin about "your highness" and stuff
Claude (WHAT HE'S REALLY LIKE)
- carasses Alois' cheek -
Alois: *gasp*
Claude:
/choke choke choke

.the end.

wth?!? = , =

... you managed to make it look even worse than before. You must be really mad.
Aug 19, 2010 3:11 PM

Feb 2010
yes. I am, infact, really mad. that's how I saw it. rofl.
Aug 19, 2010 3:12 PM
Aug 2010
Did anyone actually BELIEVE Claude had a change of heart in the beginning of the episode? If so, say yes because I did, and right now I feel like the only gullible fool of the village -.-
Aug 19, 2010 3:12 PM

Sep 2008
Kannei said:
-AyumiFey- said:

http://bleachasylum.com/threads/15945-Kuroshitsuji-2-scans-and-pics/page16 <<< here are scans from the magazine. On the next page you can find it translated on scans. But what i copied was from the page 18 - someone else translated it and I find that translation more accurate.
Aug 19, 2010 3:14 PM

Nov 2007
tsubasaloverAug 19, 2010 3:44 PM
I Two Syaorans from Tsubasa RESERVoir CHRoNiCLE and TRC!!!
Aug 19, 2010 3:16 PM

Feb 2010
Astrid_ said:
Did anyone actually BELIEVE Claude had a change of heart in the beginning of the episode? If so, say yes because I did, and right now I feel like the only gullible fool of the village -.-

Yeah, I thought he had a change in heart. I was all like,
"CLAUDE! FINALLY YOU'VE CHANGED!!!!" /glow, glow, glow

Then the ending just made me hate him 500 million more times than I did before
Aug 19, 2010 3:16 PM
Aug 2010
I don't know why, but I feel compelled to watch the episode again, just because I am a masochist and I want it to hurt more.
Aug 19, 2010 3:17 PM

Jun 2009
-AyumiFey- said:
Kannei said:
-AyumiFey- said:

http://bleachasylum.com/threads/15945-Kuroshitsuji-2-scans-and-pics/page16 <<< here are scans from the magazine. On the next page you can find it translated on scans. But what i copied was from the page 18 - someone else translated it and I find that translation more accurate.

thx
ahh now i really start too learn japanese i guess i need a break for the next two years
Aug 19, 2010 3:17 PM

Feb 2010
I'll watch it again with you, but I warn you all my fury may come back 100x
more than it is right now!!!! BRACE YOURSELVES AND RUN WHILE YOU CAN!
Aug 19, 2010 3:19 PM

Feb 2010
EarlCiel said:

mines worse XD
Aug 19, 2010 3:19 PM
Aug 2010
EarlCiel said:
Astrid_ said:

Yeah, I thought he had a change in heart. I was all like,
"CLAUDE! FINALLY YOU'VE CHANGED!!!!" /glow, glow, glow

Then the ending just made me hate in 500 million more times than I did before

I hated myself in the end, too, because I reserved a smile to that piece of s**t who doesn't deserve it.
I'm going to check Yana's blog, see if she has something to say. And I swear if she posts something about cupcakes shaped like Ciel's head again instead of some useful commentary, I'm going to learn japanese too in order to send her the most offensive email she's ever received.
Aug 19, 2010 3:20 PM
Aug 2010
EarlCiel said:

Deal.
I'm gonna start watching it right now.
Aug 19, 2010 3:24 PM

Sep 2008
Damn maybe this is Yana's revange on fans who sent her fanletters saying sth like 'oh I watched the anime episodes on overseas sites' or 'I read the manga which i borrowed from my friend' and so on. Now she want to piss her fans? Yana, I don't like this...
Aug 19, 2010 3:26 PM
Aug 2010
*rewatching the episode*
Now that I know how it's gonna end up, I'm ready to promote Claude's stupid smiling face as the perfect punchball.
And look in what a state Alois is after Claude simply smiled at him! I mean he nearly fainted!
Aug 19, 2010 3:27 PM

Feb 2010
I never really payed attention to this, but what the HELL was Claude doing
when he was "making that paper ring" is that some sort of a prop
he uses in image training? I mean only freaks do image training! (I do it, rofl I'm a freak)
Aug 19, 2010 3:28 PM
Aug 2010
-AyumiFey- said:
Damn maybe this is Yana's revange on fans who sent her fanletters saying sth like 'oh I watched the anime episodes on overseas sites' or 'I read the manga which i borrowed from my friend' and so on. Now she want to piss her fans? Yana, I don't like this...

I hope that's not true because it would be so pathetic I'd pity her.

By the way look at those damn triplets! Those bi***es are probably telling Claude Alois is running away.
Aug 19, 2010 3:29 PM
Aug 2010
EarlCiel said:
I never really payed attention to this, but what the HELL was Claude doing
when he was "making that paper ring" is that some sort of a prop
he uses in image training? I mean only freaks do image training! (I do it, rofl I'm a freak)

He thinks he's so cool only because he can create that stupid paper ring. He needs to be put out of his misery.
Aug 19, 2010 3:29 PM

Feb 2010
Kanade-chan said:
yaaaay. Finally Alios is dead!

you dont even have a soul , i cant believe you hate a very poor boy , he was sexually abused and still have this hatred?
he gotten stabbed for no reason
he died with no reason
what kind a person are you?
and btw , its not alios , its alois
Aug 19, 2010 3:34 PM

Feb 2010
-AyumiFey- said:

Rofll!!!!
Aug 19, 2010 3:35 PM
Aug 2010
I would like to bring attention on how much a s**t Mr Trancy was and how much he deserved to die. Alois cannot be considered guilty of having killed him, because by doing so he simply made the world a better place.
Aug 19, 2010 3:35 PM

Feb 2010
Astrid_ said:

He thinks he's so cool only because he can create that stupid paper ring. He needs to be put out of his misery.

LOL!ikr?
and it LOOKS like he's playing the piano, what the heck?
Aug 19, 2010 3:36 PM

Jun 2009
whatever happends next or letting claude go threw next i dont care cause they dont bring me too the point were i could start hating claude for what he did/does cause im tioo much obsessied with him and his voice
Aug 19, 2010 3:36 PM

Feb 2010

*deadly rage is growing*
then its possibly yana's fault?
Aug 19, 2010 3:37 PM

Jun 2009
even if you guys wanna kill me for that i still dont back down and yes of course i feel also sorry for alois
r.i.p. Alois
Aug 19, 2010 3:38 PM

Feb 2010
Kannei said:
whatever happends next or letting claude go threw next i dont care cause they dont bring me too the point were i could start hating claude for what he did/does cause im tioo much obsessied with him and his voice

Is it because he plays a bunch of shounen-ai/yaoi ukes?
meh..my sister's all over that but to think you..would be one of them..
*gasp* lol jk jk

--
Astrid_ said:

And look in what a state Alois is after Claude simply smiled at him! I mean he nearly fainted!

I'd almost faint from that too. I mean, what the hell it looks
so fake and scary (now that I KNOW WHAT HE'S BEHIND!)
Aug 19, 2010 3:40 PM

Feb 2010

i guess i fell in love with a fictional character? xD
its kinda weird for me tho XDDD
but really
Rest in piece alois , we will never forget how you had sad story U_U
Aug 19, 2010 3:40 PM
Aug 2010
I know the mood is not the right one but... Alois is damn sexy in that kimono XD
Ciel would have looked like a buffon if he were in his shoes.
Aug 19, 2010 3:42 PM

Feb 2010
EarlCiel said:

Oh and I nearly fell off my chair when I saw Alois in the kimino :ooo, lol

Feb 2010
Astrid_ said:
I know the mood is not the right one but... Alois is damn sexy in that kimono XD

and i guess someones agree with me XD
but really on that scene , i turned into a pedophile O_o

Jun 2009
EarlCiel said:
Kannei said:

Is it because he plays a bunch of shounen-ai/yaoi ukes?
meh..my sister's all over that but to think you..would be one of them..
*gasp* lol jk jk!

no it wasnt anything too do with his roles cause i dont compere him with others

and i dont know it myself why i like claude somehow but every time he appears he making me laugh

okay i admid his an ass in the episode without emotion gloomy and all but that brings a new wind in the story besides... i dont ven know what im talking aboput

call be crazy if ya want but i cant help it too like claude and i cant explain the reason its just their

I'd almost faint from that too. I mean, what the hell it looks
so fake and scary (now that I KNOW WHAT HE'S BEHIND!)
Aug 19, 2010 3:43 PM
Aug 2010
LuciferTheAngel said:

i guess i fell in love with a fictional character? xD
its kinda weird for me tho XDDD
but really
Rest in piece alois , we will never forget how you had sad story U_U

Yeah we won't, and for us you're far more special than Ciel U_U bet his soul tastes like s**t only Claude doesn't realize it because it mixes with the s**t he himself is made of.
Aug 19, 2010 3:44 PM
Aug 2010
EarlCiel said:
EarlCiel said:

Oh and I nearly fell off my chair when I saw Alois in the kimino :ooo, lol

YAY!!!

LuciferTheAngel said:
Astrid_ said:

and i guess someones agree with me XD
but really on that scene , i turned into a pedophile O_o

I think we all did XD
Aug 19, 2010 3:46 PM

Feb 2010
I always fall in love with fictional characters, every anime (except for one piece, dannggg those guys are ugly, rofl)

Relationships like those never last, I can only fantasize. One time
I used to wake up and imagine Allen Walker in front of my bus stop so I'd
hurry up, eat breakfast and stand at my bus stop and talk to nothing.
Then in the bus, I'd sit next to allen and I'd refuse to let anyone sit in his place.
rofl. I'd say, "No, Allen's sitting here" (this was a few years ago btw xDD)
Aug 19, 2010 3:46 PM

Jul 2010
People, I think we shouldn't lose our hope too.
Hannah is at Alois' side, I'm almost sure.
I could tell she felt pity for him when he cried over her face, I think we was complaining that Claude cares more for Ciel than for him (just imagined this, I don't know if that's what he was saying).
Then Alois asked Hannah to take him somewhere. And she did it!
And Grell's aparition has some meaning too! We have to consider that Hannah maybe fought with him to protect Alois!
And she couldn't save him from Claude because she was stuck on the tree...(that's what I guess, but I don't have the guts to watch it again)

WHAT IF Hannah is a vampire?????
She's not human, and I don't think she's a demon either because her eyes never turned red!
WHAT IF Hannah bit Alois' neck to make him become a vampire too?
You know, I don't doubt anything from this anime anymore!
It's becoming just like the freaking LOST series thing.
Where anything can happen and it's not even worth asking why.
~* P H A N T O M H I V E ~ H O U S E H O L D *~

...because I NEED to see some Ciel x Sebastian again...
Aug 19, 2010 3:47 PM

Feb 2010
carol_4never said:

WHAT IF Hannah is a vampire?????
She's not human, and I don't think she's a demon either because her eyes never turned red!
WHAT IF Hannah bit Alois' neck to make him become a vampire too?
You know, I don't doubt anything from this anime anymore!
It's becoming just like the freaking LOST series thing.
Where anything can happen and it's not even worth asking why.

She's a demon. Even Grell said so.
But I guess..your right.
GO HANNAH KICK SOME BUTLER BUTT!
Pages (31) « First ... « 2 3 [4] 5 6 » ... Last »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Kuroshitsuji II Episode 6 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

LadyTalion - Aug 5, 2010

208 by Uguu_Tsukimiya »»
Today, 12:54 AM

Poll: » Kuroshitsuji II Episode 4 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

LadyTalion - Jul 22, 2010

200 by Uguu_Tsukimiya »»
Yesterday, 7:51 AM

Poll: » Kuroshitsuji II Episode 3 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Pheefa - Jul 15, 2010

199 by iggggi »»
Apr 20, 11:44 AM

Poll: » Kuroshitsuji II Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Veain - Sep 16, 2010

849 by Elyshion »»
Mar 30, 3:44 PM

Poll: » Kuroshitsuji II Episode 1 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

lafuria_sux - Jul 1, 2010

1026 by Elyshion »»
Mar 29, 7:24 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.