Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
Poll: Kuroshitsuji II Episode 8 Discussion

Aug 20, 2010 10:32 PM
They thought you had a friend named Alois who died? That's funny.
You put Xs over Claude's face? Now you made your hate of Claude known :D I'm proud of you.
I don't think anythings wrong with them, they're just not awesome enough to know who Alois is.
SADDEST. AMV. EVER. PERIOD.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MQlOw0_48l8

/leaves to cry

EDIT: Oh, hey look, everyone died :/
Modified by lunasity, Aug 20, 2010 10:46 PM
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
"Hell hath no fury like a woman scorned."

Aug 20, 2010 11:13 PM

aughhh I HATE stupid Claude!!! I can't believe he did that! I'm soooo sadd ;___; I love Alois....

Aug 20, 2010 11:16 PM

Well, damn. Alois's character had so much more potential as a villain. But we still have Claude, yay!

Annnnd at least this ep was better than the shit that was ep7.

Aug 20, 2010 11:17 PM
ycart59 said:
I have no rational thoughts right now to put toward discussion... I'm just raeging so hard right now.

Although I will say one thing. Was I the only person that was just like LOLWUT at the end with Hannah and Alois' eye? And his name. It's just so... so plain. I will never think of him with that name. Ever. He will always be Alois, my little shota-kun.

I know this has nothing do with Kuroshitsuji 2 and the awesomeness of the shota characters in it, but DAMN
I really love your icon :D

Aug 20, 2010 11:56 PM
I personally loved the episode. It was sad but amazing.

1) I think Luka did have a contract with Claude in order to make his wish come true.

2) Claude told Alois that Sebastian was the one who destroyed the village because Claude wanted to figure out why his attachment to Ciel was so strong.

3) In the process of Alois's revenge, he fell in love with Claude and didn't care about getting revenge anymore. He just wanted Claude to stay by his side forever. He does the chant again at the end of the episode, wanting to form a new contract with Claude where he wants him to stay with him forever.

4) Claude kills Alois because he no longer wants his revenge. Alois is the one who goes against his own contract. And Claude says 'A soul that is in love with a mere butler does not please my appetite' He no longer wants his soul because it doesn't appeal to his anymore. Claude only wanted his soul when Alois was intent on making Sebastian suffer.

5) This is where aAois made his big mistake. He let himself start to care for a demon.

6) I think Hanna cares for Alois for some reason and she wants to grant his wish. But i think it is talking about his NEW wish, to have Claude never leave his side. Only because he does NOT want Ciel anymore. I have a feeling this is just gonna end with both Claude and Alois dying..>>

I understand why people are upset with Claude, but seriously? What did you expect him to do when Alois was all 'you're my highness, you all that's left in my world' He even tells him that he's talking nonsense. I think i would have been utterly surprised if Claude "returned his feelings" Claude does what is in his best interest. If he did anything else i think it would be extremely OOC.

Moral of the story, don't fall in love with a demon.

Aug 21, 2010 12:11 AM

akuseru-sama said:

1) I think Luka did have a contract with Claude in order to make his wish come true.

2) Claude told Alois that Sebastian was the one who destroyed the village because Claude wanted to figure out why his attachment to Ciel was so strong.

3) In the process of Alois's revenge, he fell in love with Claude and didn't care about getting revenge anymore. He just wanted Claude to stay by his side forever. He does the chant again at the end of the episode, wanting to form a new contract with Claude where he wants him to stay with him forever.

4) Claude kills Alois because he no longer wants his revenge. Alois is the one who goes against his own contract. And Claude says 'A soul that is in love with a mere butler does not please my appetite' He no longer wants his soul because it doesn't appeal to his anymore. Claude only wanted his soul when Alois was intent on making Sebastian suffer.

5) This is where aAois made his big mistake. He let himself start to care for a demon.

6) I think Hanna cares for Alois for some reason and she wants to grant his wish. But i think it is talking about his NEW wish, to have Claude never leave his side. Only because he does NOT want Ciel anymore. I have a feeling this is just gonna end with both Claude and Alois dying..>>

I understand why people are upset with Claude, but seriously? What did you expect him to do when Alois was all 'you're my highness, you all that's left in my world' He even tells him that he's talking nonsense. I think i would have been utterly surprised if Claude "returned his feelings" Claude does what is in his best interest. If he did anything else i think it would be extremely OOC.

wow amazing never thought about this one

Aug 21, 2010 12:31 AM

Has it ever been answered as to why Alois had five demons whereas Ciel only has his one?
bialovesanime said:
And now the Kuroshitsuji team just gave him the worst life/backstory ever (all he did was suffer, no wonder he became so warped)
It was implied in the first episode that he'd had a rough life, if not rough life, one filled with sexual abuse. It was strongly implied, that's why I felt sorry for him at the beginning.
waterbottledork said:
Suzune-chan said:
EarlCiel said:
Okay, I know it's stupid for me to ask..but how does becoming
more attached to the demon you made a contract with make the
soul taste "less tasty"?

Is it tastier the more suffering they had to endure...or..what?
I'm completely lost there.

I think it is because you give up on your first reason to summon the demon. By choosing against that your soul would become spoiled, perhaps?

So, like this?

When describing Ciel's soul, Claude always uses the word "pure", sometimes "innocent"; from what I've understood, that's what makes a soul "tasty". Ciel's is exceptional because despite all the obstacles and suffering he's been through on the path to acquire his revenge, his hatred for those who caused his parents' death and (the previous) Phantomhive's downfall and his wish for them too suffer horribly has remained untarnished. It hasn't lessened with time, his cruelty has only been strengthened by his raw hatred, and all in all, he and his ambitions have remained "pure", and unhindered.

On the other hand, Alois didn't have a clear-cut ambition in the beginning, and when he found one--to avenge Luca's death--it began to take second seat once he "fell" for Claude. In other words, or in his own words, he began wanting "those eyes that looked only at me" more than he wanted to avenge Lucas's death. Understandable, in that we see with his history he's been constantly rejected, scorned, and seen only as a burden/object, almost not-human, since his parents' death. Part of the reason he loved Lucas so much, in my opinion, is he had exactly that for Alois (or "Jim", lol)--eyes only for him. In that mindset, Alois began seeing Claude almost as a replacement for Lucas, wanting acceptance once more. His ambition became tarnished and nearly nonexistent, as he did not stuck to "pure" emotions and instead yearned for an acceptance demons can't necessarily give (although Hannah's looking pretty darn close, with the way she's interacted with him).

Is that making any sense?
This makes a lot of sense, and that could be it exactly. Even with his memory loss, Ciel is still out to avenge the loss of his family, Alois kept changing and just wanted acceptance, as you pointed out. He had it from his brother. I'm sure if he'd stuck to wanting to avenge the death of his brother, Claude's actions probably would've been very different...maybe since I'm under the impression now that Claude is the one response for Lucas' death.
akuseru-sama said:

Maybe this is why I don't hate Claude's character. He was just being a demon. Sebastian is just as manipulative as well. All these demons care about are the souls of those they're preying on.

Question though, from a non-yaoi perspective, I was under the impression that Alois was in love with Claude, but, that he loved him being around him. I really saw Claude, to Alois, after this episode, as his younger brother's replacement in some ways.

Aug 21, 2010 12:40 AM

I am finding this very ironic. Since ep 1, I hear a large amount of people saying "I hate Alois, he's a crazy psycho!" "I want Alois to die!", or some things along the lines of that. These people hate Alois, and the hate continues through ep 5. In the forum discussions for that episodes, there were some posting that they dislike Alois, and other people defending him.

One of the posts were, although I can't really find it now, "...To those of you saying that Alois is the most hatable character in anime and that he deserves to die; I'm sure, after he dies, you'll look back and think, 'Maybe I was too harsh on that guy, maybe he was an okay character, and he didn't deserve to die. He lived a sad life, with a bad past, and maybe that contributed to his nastiness.'" ... I'm not sure this was exactly what was said, but this is roughly what I remember.

I find it so ironic that the person was so god damn spot-on. There were SO many hate posts about Alois through the series, and in this ep's discussion, all I see is, "RIP ALOIS, I LOVE YOU!".

It's amazing how people change.

By the way, I DO love Alois, but I don't hate Claude.

Aug 21, 2010 12:51 AM

Well Claude has become my new hero tonight!! I hope he stays dead, can't really stand the brat.. If Hannah brings him back I'll stop feeling sorry for her! And Grell? Epic win stabbing the maid. Awesome episode.

I wanna see more Undertaker!! >.<

The surprise trailer at the end was the cherry to my ice cream! Can't freakin wait!

Aug 21, 2010 1:14 AM

EarlCiel said:
Oh my god, why did they even CREATE the character Alois if he
was just going to die so soon, he already HAD nothing to do with anything,
but they make him into somebody everybody will either fall in love with,
or hate. But ohhh, they end up killing him!
WHAT THE HELL!

Mm...you are right. I am 90% sure that Alois isn't dead at all.

The ending of Hannah seems very suspicious...Alois will come back.

But I don't really care anymore. I never liked him and Cloud from the beginning

Aug 21, 2010 1:22 AM

papersounding said:
I am finding this very ironic. Since ep 1, I hear a large amount of people saying "I hate Alois, he's a crazy psycho!" "I want Alois to die!", or some things along the lines of that. These people hate Alois, and the hate continues through ep 5. In the forum discussions for that episodes, there were some posting that they dislike Alois, and other people defending him.

One of the posts were, although I can't really find it now, "...To those of you saying that Alois is the most hatable character in anime and that he deserves to die; I'm sure, after he dies, you'll look back and think, 'Maybe I was too harsh on that guy, maybe he was an okay character, and he didn't deserve to die. He lived a sad life, with a bad past, and maybe that contributed to his nastiness.'" ... I'm not sure this was exactly what was said, but this is roughly what I remember.

I find it so ironic that the person was so god damn spot-on. There were SO many hate posts about Alois through the series, and in this ep's discussion, all I see is, "RIP ALOIS, I LOVE YOU!".

second that iand i love claude cant wait for the next ep

Aug 21, 2010 1:51 AM

I don't think I've every lyked an anime character to cry when they died...I've loved Alois since the first episode (but I still love Ciel more XD) even though Alois was crazy, that's what made him lovable. D: I really hope Sebby kills Claude in an upcoming episode.

Aug 21, 2010 2:06 AM

akuseru-sama said:

Wow, that Luca thing is very clever.. I didn't even think of that! Also, what happens if a demon falls in love with a human? (we might have that with Ciel and Sebastian OR Claude, because I think Claude cares more for Ciel than he ever did for Alois)

I don't think Alois is out of the race, I think he's now got a contract with Hanna.. but then I wonder, how did Alois get 5 different demons under him whilst he had a contract with only one of them?

Aug 21, 2010 2:14 AM

papersounding said:

I have not changed. I hated Claude since the very beginning and I loved Alois since the very beginning.

Here

I stated that I still didn't like Claude. Hated his guts since I ever saw his picture and then the trailer confirmed that he's a clone of Sebastian. Then this episode confirmed how much of a heartless bastard he is.

I loved Alois since I saw his character design and after watching the first episode, I put him second in my favorite characters list - and he still is there.

So you don't have to say that...

Aug 21, 2010 2:39 AM

I always found Alois annoying, but I felt sorry for him in this episode, I won't deplore his death though. I don't hate Claude, he's a demon after all, and I'm wondering if Sebastian would act the same way if Ciel gives up on his revenge.

Aug 21, 2010 2:42 AM

Worst.Episode.Ever. Alois was a great character in episode 1, well actually plain badass, but he just went downhill from there, too much pathetic moaning. I'm off to put some medicine to my face, it's totally red thanks to the innumerable facepalming.
Doubt Doubt.

Aug 21, 2010 2:48 AM

I think Claude has a past with Sebas-chan. Sebas-chan probably always gets the better souls, the "pure" souls and Claude is sick of coming in second place. I think Claude knew all along about Alois want/need for a replacement for his younger brother and exploited it. He made him love him.He raised Alois' soul alright, and when it was just right after Alois demanded that Claude stay by his side he sucked out his soul and put it in the ring, just like Ciel's was in his ring. I believe Claude is going to use Alois' soul, one filled with love for a demon, and put it on Ciel to taint his soul. I'm not sure what that is going to accomplish but all I am sure of is that Claude wants Ciel's soul and will do anything to get it.
By the way Alois was always wearing that ring, it's probably the Trancy's ring.
I think Luca had Claude as a demon and not Sebas-chan like Claude had said. Luca kept saying he wanted to grant Jim's (Alois') wish, and that was what Claude was offering while Sebas-chan likes offering revenge.
The other four demons are probably ones that Claude picked up along the way, just like Sebas-chan hired those three extraordinary humans to work as servants.
I am loving this season so far, fills my appetite for blood, traitory, and a smart storyline. Evil me is very pleased.
Cat Love

Aug 21, 2010 2:58 AM

Hmm, at the start of this season I really had no idea what to think of it. It's outrageous, tasteless, vulgar. But still, I feel it has the ability to surpass the first season. Even better, I think it already did. How? Why? Because we didn't know what to expect, because we're not bound to the story of the manga, so let the writers and creator go all the way. The show is finally going somewhere, it's striving to deliver us a story.

Aug 21, 2010 4:57 AM

FINALLY , a good episode , the only good episode of this season really , but it was very good.

uniquelyme91 said:

I think Luca had Claude as a demon and not Sebas-chan like Claude had said. Luca kept saying he wanted to grant Jim's (Alois') wish, and that was what Claude was offering while Sebas-chan likes offering revenge.

:o , didn't think of that , its a good theory , and it would be interesting.
Modified by Vanisher, Aug 21, 2010 5:06 AM

Aug 21, 2010 5:07 AM
For stabbing Hannah, Grell just rose immensely in my favorite characters list!

Aug 21, 2010 5:19 AM
Things are getting interesting. Nice one Claude! xD

Aug 21, 2010 5:54 AM

Beks said:
bialovesanime said:
Mostly because this season seems to be 99% fanservice LOL

I know you were mostly joking, but still...woah, woah, woah. This season is almost all plot. So much improvement from the one before. Fanservice has increased, but I think even that is being handled better than it was last season. Mostly with things like the fake-out kiss scene, where the person breaks their neck instead. :D

And really, whats up with all the spammage in this thread? Go to some yaoi fangirl meeting outside of here, please.

I know it has a lot of plot, it's just that I feel like all this fanservice is a bit forced. Especially all the Hanna parts. I mean, it's like she isn't even a character, just a girl who stands there being abused and taking her clothes off and having an arm shoved down her throat.
I don't know, in the first season the fanservice was more subtle, and I enjoyed it more.

Aug 21, 2010 6:14 AM

rainbowsnow said:
aughhh I HATE stupid Claude!!! I can't believe he did that! I'm soooo sadd ;___; I love Alois....

thats what we all think so , darling U_U

Aug 21, 2010 6:21 AM

bialovesanime said:
I know it has a lot of plot, it's just that I feel like all this fanservice is a bit forced. Especially all the Hanna parts. I mean, it's like she isn't even a character, just a girl who stands there being abused and taking her clothes off and having an arm shoved down her throat.
I don't know, in the first season the fanservice was more subtle, and I enjoyed it more.

Well, you can't pretend that only you girls get all the fanservice - though I like some parts too.
Hannah taking her clothes off was hot!!!
All thanks to Alois!

Aug 21, 2010 6:34 AM
Crap I fell in love with Alois for the first time in the entire series and then he died. =.= I felt like I entered one of those relationships that ended too soon DDD:

Aug 21, 2010 6:46 AM

uniquelyme91 said:

I bet that Claude lied to Alois about Sebastian having a contract with Luca.
It all makes sense how Luca probably wanted to help make his brother's wish come true.
When they saw everyone dead and were going to collect their jewelry,
Luca looked quite sad..
Also, it would make sense why Claude keeps saying, "Yes, Your Highness"
since Luca said this to Alois as a child.

Aug 21, 2010 6:55 AM

akuseru-sama said:

The moral of the story is obviously do not fall in love with a demon.
Do you know why Alois told Claude that he was "Your Highness" and that he was all that's left in the world? It's because what Alois says is true.
Ever since the beginning Alois had nothing to return to, all that was left was himself and he had to survive on his own. Then when he made a contract, a new darkness arose. It isn't Alois' fault for falling in love with a demon, Alois didn't
have anyone who loved him to support him while he was growing up.
Alois probably started trying to impress Claude, and then these feelings
really began to become strong. It can be NONESENSE to the cold-hearted demon who obviously doesn't give a CRAP about Alois, but it isn't Alois' fault.

He was only telling the truth. Claude is the only person left in the world he can rely on, so of COURSE Claude is special. Yes, don't fall in love with a demon, but
did Alois really care? He just wanted someone to care for him, is it
really that selfish to wish for someone to be there for you? To be loyal to you?
To look at you as if you are needed, and not with eyes of disgust or greed?

It isn't Alois fault he fell in love, and the fact that cold-hearted demon doesn't give a damn about it is why I freaking hate him.

Aug 21, 2010 6:56 AM

Valencia said:
Alois wished for the death of all villagers. He said everyone, so may be Luca died too. I don't get this...If anyone could explain to me a little.

Yes, but Alois didn't make the contract with a demon at that time.
He only wished for the death of everyone in the town, and Luca probably went ahead and made a contract with a demon. Once the villagers died, the demon probably
devoured Luca's soul.

Aug 21, 2010 7:17 AM

It's probably not Sebastian. It's probably Claude, and Claude just said
it was Sebastian as a lie to Alois.

Aug 21, 2010 7:19 AM

Ruie_Lyon said:
Crap I fell in love with Alois for the first time in the entire series and then he died. =.= I felt like I entered one of those relationships that ended too soon DDD:

OMG OMG OMG!! MEE TOOO!!!
I didnt like Alois in the beginning..

Then at the end of episode 8.. i was kinda iffy on to trust him or not...

But then at episode 9, I started to like him.. then my jaw dropped on what that asshole Claude did!!!

like.. DAMNN!
hi

Aug 21, 2010 8:20 AM

Oh, I hoped that Alois was finally gonna die! My dream came true? xD And Claude... well, I started to hate him, but in a good way. I mean he's playing well his role ;)) So to the next week, nee? ^^

Aug 21, 2010 8:32 AM

Claude may not be one hell of a butler, but he sure is one hell of a demon. ;D
And I love it.
And Hannah even got to get some revenge. <3
xD
I wasn't going to vote that I "loved" this episode since Sebastian wasn't in it, but Grell was, and...... That ending was great. xD

Aug 21, 2010 8:38 AM

uniquelyme91 said:

I was thinking something like that, too.. idk. ' _'

This ep. was so messed up. I didn't like Alois, but to just die like that was a bit.. WTF O _O
I hate Claude so much D:<

Aug 21, 2010 9:04 AM

NightGaze said:

And Hannah even got to get some revenge. <3

No one is sure what she was doing to Alois' body so you can't be sure it was revenge.

Aug 21, 2010 9:06 AM

Valencia said:
EarlCiel said:
Valencia said:
Alois wished for the death of all villagers. He said everyone, so may be Luca died too. I don't get this...If anyone could explain to me a little.

Yes, but Alois didn't make the contract with a demon at that time.
He only wished for the death of everyone in the town, and Luca probably went ahead and made a contract with a demon. Once the villagers died, the demon probably
devoured Luca's soul.

Oh Yeah, That makes total sense. But as Claude said, Luca's Demon should be Sebastian?

WHAT CLAUDE SAID IS A TRULY LIES

Aug 21, 2010 9:16 AM

EarlCiel said:
It isn't Alois fault he fell in love, and the fact that cold-hearted demon doesn't give a damn about it is why I freaking hate him.
Relax first :D
Claude said that---> us demons, we merely see humans as our prey and nothing else.
He made it clear from the very beginning that anything beyond being a bento....I don't give a damn.

Aug 21, 2010 9:36 AM

I knew the whole rage against Claude was coming, but damn. I think people are totally missing the point that he's a DEMON and that DEMONS eat people's SOULS and have no other obligation to humans than to ripen that soul up for lunch. So yeah.

I've never really liked Alois from the beginning of the series, so his death was like "Finallly, he's dead." for me. Although, whatever Hannah was doing to his body (looked like she was eating his eyes to me O_O) will probably bring a twist like him being brought back to life or something.

Overall, this was a decent episode, but I would've liked to see more Sebastian and Ciel in it. Let's hope for next week. =)

Aug 21, 2010 9:49 AM

Needs more Phantomhive. :U I found this episode really boring. I'm sick of Alois and Claude, and I'm frankly glad that Alois is dead. But all the fans got trolled before, so I don't doubt that he's going to come back to life somehow.

Aug 21, 2010 10:08 AM

Linalee-Stratos said:

Claude said that---> us demons, we merely see humans as our prey and nothing else.
He made it clear from the very beginning that anything beyond being a bento....I don't give a damn.

How can I calm down? Actually, compared to how I was in the beginning
I have calmed down.
I don't care what he says, I'll still hate him no matter what he says or "said".
He can take his "prey-seeking eyes" with him when he dies because he's heartless.
Yes, he's a demon and demons are heartless. I still hate him.
I don't give a crap about how he sees Alois, but to me he backstabbed Alois
and that's why I hate him. NO MATTER what. In the beginning
he said he was Alois' loyal servant. Loyal servant my butt.

Aug 21, 2010 10:10 AM

Wow, didn't see that one coming, actually.
Had to watch the second half of the episode a second time, because it didn't even sink in the first time what happened.

Glad to know the story behind Alois. I didn't like him at the satart of the series, actually, He freaked me out. But now I realise I really miss him already T.T

Curious what Hannah was doing to Alois at the end there, she was saying something about his wish I beleive... And pretty sure now Claude is going to look for a way to get Ciel's soul, 'cause apparently he went a bit crazy when he tasted Ciel's blood last episode. Though when it comes to 'ripening' the soul, since Alois died, how is Ciel going to get his revenge? Hope the next episode clears things up!

Aug 21, 2010 10:12 AM

hmmm...er, this story is messed up. claude is a traitor but then i find it quite interested. wat is hannah??? i thought she is in league w/ claude but then i doubt so

Aug 21, 2010 10:33 AM

I've long accepted that Alois & Ciel will be eaten by their butlers. But I just can't help but hate Claude. Maybe because he wasn't as loyal as Sebastian (though they don't need to because they're demons). When Ciel "died" in the first season (pretending this season hadn't announced yet) Ciel was satisfied and I can say his death was peaceful. But Alois' death (assuming he's dead already) was painful. For Alois to hear from Claude that he's low and there's a soul tastier than him during his last moments, that probably hurt too much. ):

So yeah, I don't care if Claude is a demon and doesn't necessarily have a heart. The fact that he showed to Alois that he preferred someone else (not in a yaoi way) is heartless and cruel. ):

Aug 21, 2010 10:47 AM

Fully agree with stormgoddess.

And Ciel asked for lots of pain and I assume he never got it from Sebastian.
Alois never asked for it.
Claude just went and killed him.

Aug 21, 2010 11:11 AM

stormgoddess said:
I've long accepted that Alois & Ciel will be eaten by their butlers. But I just can't help but hate Claude. Maybe because he wasn't as loyal as Sebastian (though they don't need to because they're demons). When Ciel "died" in the first season (pretending this season hadn't announced yet) Ciel was satisfied and I can say his death was peaceful. But Alois' death (assuming he's dead already) was painful. For Alois to hear from Claude that he's low and there's a soul tastier than him during his last moments, that probably hurt too much. ):

So yeah, I don't care if Claude is a demon and doesn't necessarily have a heart. The fact that he showed to Alois that he preferred someone else (not in a yaoi way) is heartless and cruel. ):

LOVE you'r opinoin XD

Aug 21, 2010 11:31 AM

Alois better not be dead.

SCREW YOU CLAUDE.

Aug 21, 2010 11:52 AM

CLAUDE HOW DARE YOU KILL ALOIS?!!
BURN IN HELL YOU BASTARD!!!
I love Alois that was messed up and cruel T^T

Aug 21, 2010 12:10 PM

Am I the only one who is confused? I mean how does Ciel gets his revenge if Alois' isn't alive -but in the previeuw I saw somebody with that ring -I think it was Ciel-.. wich I guess is like the same as the ring of Ciel, maybe Claude/Hanna is gonna bring him back just like Sebastian did?- so maybe Ciel will gets his revenge by taking that ring and.. Idk break it? xd I'm sure they will ressurect Alois or do something demon like with that ring cauz if he dies now.. the whole story will mess up *sigh*

I don't hate Claude like the most of the Phantomhive fans here does, I just think that Ciel is lucky that his "butler" is so loyal/obsessed/facinated with him *or his soul? xd* and I can't wait till he reveals his plan cauz that "pact" that he made with Claude -that Claude will gets Ciel's soul after he gots his revenge- just can't be true, like héll that Sebastian will give up his "bocchan" o.0

Btw, am I the only one who gets irritated by the "fanservice" of Hannah? It's enough already.. *sigh* xd

Aug 21, 2010 12:17 PM

screw u claude T.T
I never really liked alois but I seriously felt sorry for him xD
god he had one hell of a hard life >_______<
can't wait till the next ep is out, I hope hannah would get some sort of revenge

Aug 21, 2010 12:34 PM

stormgoddess said:

You said exactly what I was thinking. I mean they both made a contract with demons, their death is inevitable. But I thought the way it was done was awful. Alois didn't deserve that.

I didn't like him at first but i grew to like him alot and I understand how he got that way. He had a horrible life.

Screw you Claude x infinity

iSignature
Tumblr[/center]

Aug 21, 2010 12:43 PM

I'm in a sulking mood. That's it, time to make a sad Alois amv to make me feel better about myself. ( lol )

Pages (31) « First ... « 21 22 [23] 24 25 » ... Last »