Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
Poll: Kuroshitsuji II Episode 8 Discussion

Aug 20, 2010 7:00 PM
NorikoW said:
Am I the only one who might drop this because there will be no Alois?
The most thing I was interested it was him and now he is gone!

I'm bored of season 1 characters..

Sebby and Ciel don't even ACT like they did in season 1. Ciel's reminding me of Artemis Fowl in book one (solvemysterysolvemysterhatepeoplehatepeopleblegh) and it's starting to get irritating. Sebastian's parts aren't memorable anymore and all he does is pamper Ciel and play this stupid game with him. I mean, seriously, he could just TELL Ciel he lost his memories. Who gives a damn if his feelings are hurt? Just tell him and end this game that COST MY FAVORITE CHARACTER HIS LIFE (or at least a part of it.)
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
"Hell hath no fury like a woman scorned."

Aug 20, 2010 7:04 PM
LuciferTheAngel said:
Astrid_ said:
LuciferTheAngel said:
Astrid_ said:
LuciferTheAngel said:
Astrid_ said:
LuciferTheAngel said:
Astrid_ said:
You know what, after looking at this picture I am starting to understand why the demons want to eat them. Heck they DO look edible:

i dont wanna rape little boys D: (after you make me look at these pictures)

FINE here's a bit of old fashioned uke/seme fanservice:

so you call this an "old fashioned" eh? XD

Well XDXD ukexuke is still rather controversial while we're used to semexuke

theres no ukexuke in any yaoi couple , unless they call it a "shota"
god , you must learn alot of yaoi dictionry D:

No, because shota is when a kid under 14 is involved, but it doesn't mean there are two ukes. You can have a shotacon with a shota and a seme kind of guy.
I actually have never seen a shotacon or a yaoi with two ukes O.O

i seen...alot...in aarinfantasy.com XD
no really , you should learn alot D:

One day I will start reading some... is there anything in particular that you would suggest me?
By the way it also depends on what we mean with "seme" and "uke" because I have seen yaoi couples with two "seme" kind of blokes. So we can refer to their role, or to the physical differences of the canon models of uke and seme.
(we're going WAY out of topic)

Aug 20, 2010 7:07 PM

Astrid_ said:
LuciferTheAngel said:
Astrid_ said:
LuciferTheAngel said:
Astrid_ said:
LuciferTheAngel said:
Astrid_ said:
LuciferTheAngel said:
Astrid_ said:
You know what, after looking at this picture I am starting to understand why the demons want to eat them. Heck they DO look edible:

i dont wanna rape little boys D: (after you make me look at these pictures)

FINE here's a bit of old fashioned uke/seme fanservice:

so you call this an "old fashioned" eh? XD

Well XDXD ukexuke is still rather controversial while we're used to semexuke

theres no ukexuke in any yaoi couple , unless they call it a "shota"
god , you must learn alot of yaoi dictionry D:

No, because shota is when a kid under 14 is involved, but it doesn't mean there are two ukes. You can have a shotacon with a shota and a seme kind of guy.
I actually have never seen a shotacon or a yaoi with two ukes O.O

i seen...alot...in aarinfantasy.com XD
no really , you should learn alot D:

One day I will start reading some... is there anything in particular that you would suggest me?
By the way it also depends on what we mean with "seme" and "uke" because I have seen yaoi couples with two "seme" kind of blokes. So we can refer to their role, or to the physical differences of the canon models of uke and seme.
(we're going WAY out of topic)

well for an example , cheack out "boku no pico : pico to chico"
is a 18+ yaoi anime , and a ukexuke , and its shotacon
must watch it
( i know , just like we did on the marrige XD)

Aug 20, 2010 7:09 PM
LuciferTheAngel said:
wishingfish said:
LuciferTheAngel said:
wishingfish said:
Now, after watching this far, I still don't like Alois all that much (don't shoot me please).

even so you said it , oh god , you're gonna be dead now XD

*Checks* Nono, I'm still alive <3

And, hey, I can feel sorry for someone without liking them, can't I?

maybe...MOST LIKLY I DONT THINK SO

Haha, well we all got our opinions about the characters, so no need to get all worked up. ^^;

Anyways LuciferTheAngel, seeing as you're pretty devoted to Alois, tell me what you like about him. Maybe I'll see why everyone loves him so, and get converted in the process =)
(Zomg, did I just start a convo on a forum alsfdkjaslkfdlk?!?!?!?! If it's frowned upon here on myanimelist, you could post on my wall @_@;)

Aug 20, 2010 7:11 PM
lunasity said:
NorikoW said:

Sebby and Ciel don't even ACT like they did in season 1. Ciel's reminding me of Artemis Fowl in book one (solvemysterysolvemysterhatepeoplehatepeopleblegh) and it's starting to get irritating. Sebastian's parts aren't memorable anymore and all he does is pamper Ciel and play this stupid game with him. I mean, seriously, he could just TELL Ciel he lost his memories. Who gives a damn if his feelings are hurt? Just tell him and end this game that COST MY FAVORITE CHARACTER HIS LIFE (or at least a part of it.)

That's exactly what I thought. I think the author listens to her fans way too much
that she wants to keep the act of Ciel-Sebastian for whatever it takes.

I just hope this doesn't disappoint me. I've expected Alois's death, and Ciel's but NOT this quick. Seriously, give us a break -_-""

Aug 20, 2010 7:12 PM
Dear husband, I will watch anything you suggest me to as long as it's not one of those yaois in which there are two "seme" looking guys. Gosh, I barely can stand one in a yaoi anime and/or manga, but two is just too much.
ANYWAY back to topic... I was happy to see Grell. I am always happy to see him.

Aug 20, 2010 7:13 PM

wishingfish said:
LuciferTheAngel said:
wishingfish said:
LuciferTheAngel said:
wishingfish said:
Now, after watching this far, I still don't like Alois all that much (don't shoot me please).

Haha, well we all got our opinions about the characters, so no need to get all worked up. ^^;

Anyways LuciferTheAngel, seeing as you're pretty devoted to Alois, tell me what you like about him. Maybe I'll see why everyone loves him so, and get converted in the process =)
(Zomg, did I just start a convo on a forum alsfdkjaslkfdlk?!?!?!?! If it's frowned upon here on myanimelist, you could post on my wall @_@;)

i love to be called just Lucifer ^^;
why do i like him?
at first episode , i fell in love with the dressing scene *Q*
and then i liked him , cuz hes sadistic <3
and when i knew his sad story , i felt bad for him , and i just wanna hug him TAT
what about you? why,do,you,hate,him? ^^

Aug 20, 2010 7:15 PM

Astrid_ said:
Dear husband, I will watch anything you suggest me to as long as it's not one of those yaois in which there are two "seme" looking guys. Gosh, I barely can stand one in a yaoi anime and/or manga, but two is just too much.

its shotacon! D:
theres no "manly" seme on it! XD i think o.o

Aug 20, 2010 7:18 PM
LuciferTheAngel said:
Astrid_ said:

its shotacon! D:

Yeah I'm looking at it. They are kind of REALLY young but I'll give it a try.
Yes I know, I'm difficult XD Not too young, not too old, not too seme... XDXD

Aug 20, 2010 7:22 PM

Astrid_ said:
LuciferTheAngel said:
Astrid_ said:

its shotacon! D:

Yeah I'm looking at it. They are kind of REALLY young but I'll give it a try.
Yes I know, I'm difficult XD Not too young, not too old, not too seme... XDXD

i know , but i think you like that type , little boys sexing up XD
i gotta admit to , i like it o.o
but thats dosent mean im a pedophile D:<

Aug 20, 2010 7:26 PM

Well wasn't that a twist, Claude killed "Alois" ... I'm not sure how I feel about that.
But Claude said theirs a use for Jim's soul...
Could his soul possibly be in that ring Claude took from him.
D; This made really quite depressed... but how did Hana, and the triplets join "Alois" ... did they also have a contract? What did they win by staying with him if Claude got his soul?
& I'm curious about what Hana did at the end their...
Either way this episode was both good & sad :/
Modified by aeropop, Aug 20, 2010 7:29 PM

[T.C.O] | [C.C.O]

Seriously... wtf... 53 friggin' pages in two days? I guess it is good people are talking about this episode and stuff but really...

Yay Alois died! Such a fulfilling moment as his only thing in the world finishes his life. ahhh... i do have to say though Demons are very picky eaters. There are not as many brats in the world.

LuciferTheAngel said:
wishingfish said:
LuciferTheAngel said:
wishingfish said:
LuciferTheAngel said:
wishingfish said:

i love to be called just Lucifer ^^;
why do i like him?
at first episode , i fell in love with the dressing scene *Q*
and then i liked him , cuz hes sadistic <3
and when i knew his sad story , i felt bad for him , and i just wanna hug him TAT
what about you? why,do,you,hate,him? ^^

Well, I don't *hate* him...more like I hate Claude.

But I don't like Alois all that much because he destroyed Hannah's eye in the first episode just because she looked at him, and also because he treated her in a degrading way, ex: kicking her around, making her take off her clothes in front of him and Claude. (If, however, it's revealed that Hannah has something to do with Luca's death, then I'd understand the treatment and forgive Alois for that). Sadistic...I like sadistic better when it's an older character ^^;

Yes, dressing scene was much love though!

Aug 20, 2010 7:27 PM

HOLY SHAT NO ASTRID DON'T DO IT.

But she was too late... Astrid had already seen the anime, and had been scared for life.

-dramatic music playing at Astrid's innocence's funeral-
She... w-was so y-young...! -cries-

Aug 20, 2010 7:28 PM

lunasity said:
Sebastian's parts aren't memorable anymore and all he does is pamper Ciel and play this stupid game with him. I mean, seriously, he could just TELL Ciel he lost his memories. Who gives a damn if his feelings are hurt? Just tell him and end this game that COST MY FAVORITE CHARACTER HIS LIFE (or at least a part of it.)

I don't think you understand what is going on. If Sebastian told Ciel he lost his memories, he'd have to be told what memories he lost. And Ciel lost the memories of getting revenge for his parents death. That means Sebastian would no longer be able to frame Alois for their murder, meaning Ciel would not have a person to take revenge on, meaning his soul would not taste like one that has taken revenge. Hence the reason Sebastian is not telling him. Theres no benefit in telling him for Sebastian.

Sebastian wants a tasty meal, dammit. Let him have it.

Aug 20, 2010 7:31 PM

Gamer2009 said:

But she was too late... Astrid had already seen the anime, and had been scared for life.

how did you know?!
did you saw that anime too?! D:

Aug 20, 2010 7:33 PM
Gamer2009 said:

MOURN THE DEATH OF MY INNOCENCE.
Gosh... that was...
That's it, I've learned what a creepy place the world is. I will never see things in the same way as i did before again.

Aug 20, 2010 7:38 PM
Ok we need to get back to topic... I deeply apologize for the spamming.
So... about Alois. I must say it was the first time in my life I actually wanted to jump into the anime in order to hug a character XD he must be special.

Aug 20, 2010 7:41 PM
MistyBlueLights said:
Well wasn't that a twist, Claude killed "Alois" ... I'm not sure how I feel about that.
But Claude said theirs a use for Jim's soul...
Could his soul possibly be in that ring Claude took from him.
D; This made really quite depressed... but how did Hana, and the triplets join "Alois" ... did they also have a contract? What did they win by staying with him if Claude got his soul?
& I'm curious about what Hana did at the end their...
Either way this episode was both good & sad :/

I don't think Hannah has a contract with Alois. I think she's subordinated to Claude, like his servant, but is not directly connected to Alois through a contract. That's why she could help him, because she's not interested in eating his soul.
She probably wants to rebel against Claude. And heck, who wouldn't? -.-

Aug 20, 2010 7:42 PM

Astrid_ said:
Gamer2009 said:

Gosh... that was...
That's it, I've learned what a creepy place the world is. I will never see things in the same way as i did before again.

i remmeber i told you it was an 18+ anime U_U
AND YOU NEVER LITSEN TO MEH TAT

Aug 20, 2010 7:44 PM

Astrid_ said:
Gamer2009 said:

Gosh... that was...

<:l

I think I saw that when I was like, 11... It's just never been the same... -cries-

Well, at least nothing in the world can corrupt me after that, eh?

Aug 20, 2010 7:46 PM

Gamer2009 said:
Astrid_ said:
Gamer2009 said:

Gosh... that was...

I think I saw that when I was like, 11... It's just never been the same... -cries-

well i gotta admit , i watch yaoi 18+ doujins on youtube when i was 12...and now im crazy about it on 17 o_o
and my parents still dont know about it
CAUSE IM SMART xD

Aug 20, 2010 7:47 PM

LuciferTheAngel said:
Gamer2009 said:
Astrid_ said:
Gamer2009 said:

Gosh... that was...

well i gotta admit , i watch yaoi 18+ doujins on youtube when i was 12...and now im crazy about it on 17 o_o
CAUSE IM SMART xD

I started when I was 9 ;)

And my parents don't either. SHHH! Don't tell them!

Aug 20, 2010 7:47 PM
LuciferTheAngel said:
Astrid_ said:
Gamer2009 said:

Gosh... that was...

i remmeber i told you it was an 18+ anime U_U
AND YOU NEVER LITSEN TO MEH TAT

i didn't even GET to the hardcore part! Just seeing their faces creeped me out so much I had to stop!
Gamer2009 said:
Astrid_ said:
Gamer2009 said:

Gosh... that was...

I think after watching that anime I am ready to face vampire!Ciel in the next Kuroshitsuji episode.

Aug 20, 2010 7:49 PM

lunasity said:
NorikoW said:

What's wrong with Artemis Fowl?!
LOL, the reason why I picked up the manga in the first place was because it sounded like 19th century Artemis Fowl!
And I think Ciel acted like him a lot more in the first season. Mostly because this season seems to be 99% fanservice LOL
But I think Ciel WILL get his memory back, because of Madam Red's absence...

Aug 20, 2010 7:51 PM

Gamer2009 said:
Astrid_ said:
Gamer2009 said:

Gosh... that was...

I think after watching that anime I am ready to face vampire!Ciel in the next Kuroshitsuji episode.

ROTFLOL.

There's nothing that scares me more than hardcore shota yaoi.

>:L I've been ready for a Ciel like that since DAY 1!

Aug 20, 2010 7:52 PM
bialovesanime said:
lunasity said:
NorikoW said:

What's wrong with Artemis Fowl?!
LOL, the reason why I picked up the manga in the first place was because it sounded like 19th century Artemis Fowl!
And I think Ciel acted like him a lot more in the first season. Mostly because this season seems to be 99% fanservice LOL
But I think Ciel WILL get his memory back, because of Madam Red's absence...

Yes, Ciel will get his memories back. The producers said so too. Someone posted an interview here somewhere.

Aug 20, 2010 7:52 PM

Gamer2009 said:
LuciferTheAngel said:
Gamer2009 said:
Astrid_ said:
Gamer2009 said:

Gosh... that was...

CAUSE IM SMART xD

I started when I was 9 ;)

And my parents don't either. SHHH! Don't tell them!

but who cares about age?
the only thing we care is the enjoyment <3
anyone agree? o.o

Aug 20, 2010 7:54 PM
I agree but I didn't enjoy myself while i watched THAT O.O

Aug 20, 2010 7:55 PM
GUYS WE NEED TO GET A GRIP ON OURSELVES AND STOP GOING OUT OF TOPIC!!!

Aug 20, 2010 7:56 PM

Astrid_ said:

if you really watched it , what the name of that blonde boy? ;3

Aug 20, 2010 7:59 PM
shadowsword said:
amichanchan said:
i hate claude.........

You hate him so much that you have him in your favorites...

i hate him,since i watched episode 7,8
and i forget to remove him in my favorite character

Aug 20, 2010 8:00 PM
LuciferTheAngel said:
Astrid_ said:

I told you, I watched THREE MINUTES. I saw an ova with a girl and the two boys and the red haired one was trying on a pair of frilly knickers. Then they giggled in that horribly creepy way and I had to stop because I was too traumatized.
I don't CARE about the blonde's name. With any luck, I will never see him again.

Aug 20, 2010 8:08 PM

Astrid_ said:
LuciferTheAngel said:
Astrid_ said:

I told you, I watched THREE MINUTES. I saw an ova with a girl and the two boys and the red haired one was trying on a pair of frilly knickers. Then they giggled in that horribly creepy way and I had to stop because I was too traumatized.
I don't CARE about the blonde's name. With any luck, I will never see him again.

oh my , that part o.o
im glad you didnt see it , or eles its overrated ._.;
anyways
(i think we are OFF the topic , arnt we? o.o)

Aug 20, 2010 8:10 PM

bialovesanime said:
Mostly because this season seems to be 99% fanservice LOL

I know you were mostly joking, but still...woah, woah, woah. This season is almost all plot. So much improvement from the one before. Fanservice has increased, but I think even that is being handled better than it was last season. Mostly with things like the fake-out kiss scene, where the person breaks their neck instead. :D

And really, whats up with all the spammage in this thread? Go to some yaoi fangirl meeting outside of here, please.

Aug 20, 2010 8:12 PM
LuciferTheAngel said:
Astrid_ said:
LuciferTheAngel said:
Astrid_ said:

oh my , that part o.o
anyways

Yes we are and we need to STOP.
Anyway... it's kind of four in the morning, so I should go to bed.

Aug 20, 2010 8:15 PM

Astrid_ said:
LuciferTheAngel said:
Astrid_ said:
LuciferTheAngel said:
Astrid_ said:

oh my , that part o.o
anyways

Damn time difference.

Well good night, my love. Until tomorrow! -kisses-

Aug 20, 2010 8:16 PM
*kisses to everyone*
Goodnight! (and TRY to stay on topic!!! XD)

Aug 20, 2010 8:16 PM

Astrid_ said:
LuciferTheAngel said:
Astrid_ said:
LuciferTheAngel said:
Astrid_ said:

oh my , that part o.o
anyways

bye bye~ honey~

Aug 20, 2010 8:36 PM

Wow..so the beginning of this discussion turned into a rant/rage and the ending of the discussion turned into a discussion of shota.

Reaction after watching the episode: "wow, what a dick." Disappointed that Alois died so soon but I don't hate Claude for it. Isn't it part of a demon's nature? *sigh* Sad yes but I'll accept it.

Does anyone know why Alois wanted to see Ciel? Was it to warn him about Claude and demons in general?

Aug 20, 2010 8:40 PM

Well dang.
That was one hardcore episode, to say the least.
One thing that confuses me is when Claude is dressed up in that pirate/captain outfit(what the hecks?Green and red totes clash Dx). It had me scratching my head.
Also, in the previews, the person that Vampire Ciel is chasing looks a lot like Alois in my opinion .____. Maybe I'm in denial.
And I guess that Alois was always a little messed up in the head x3

Random note: Is that Kajiura Yuki/Fiction Junction singing the ending?

<3

Aug 20, 2010 8:41 PM

Sad that Alois had died yet, as from the previous season we know that Ciel's soul was kept in his ring &
dun dun DUN!
The same thing has happened to Alois! o;
Here's my version of what happened.
Claude Kills Alois. [Boo! ):]
Alois's soul is transferred into the ring.
Claude doesn't devour the soul.
All contracts with Alois are broken.
Hannah reinstates Alois with Alois's corpse.

Now next episode it seems that Ciel get possessed by Alois. o:

Aug 20, 2010 8:41 PM

twinight_rain said:
Wow..so the beginning of this discussion turned into a rant/rage and the ending of the discussion turned into a discussion of shota.

OMG , A STALKER *gets shocked*

Aug 20, 2010 8:49 PM

Am I the only one who has no idea how Sebastian relates to Luca's death, and how exactly Ciel's soul became "void"? I know they "explained" these events in the recent 8 episodes, but I don't get it at all.

Aug 20, 2010 8:53 PM

snowfallingxrain said:
Am I the only one who has no idea how Sebastian relates to Luca's death, and how exactly Ciel's soul became "void"? I know they "explained" these events in the recent 8 episodes, but I don't get it at all.

love you're icon XD
just saying ._.;

Aug 20, 2010 8:56 PM

DisposableCamera said:

Random note: Is that Kajiura Yuki/Fiction Junction singing the ending?

It's Kalafina.

LuciferTheAngel said:
twinight_rain said:

OMG , A STALKER *gets shocked*

Geez, who has time to read all of this? I was wondering why the replies were up to 1000+ and skipped everything in the middle and by the 54th page it was way off Kuroshitsuji.

Aug 20, 2010 8:58 PM

LuciferTheAngel said:
snowfallingxrain said:

love you're icon XD
just saying ._.;

Haha thanks! If you stare into the eyes you may start to feel a bit creeped out though.

Aug 20, 2010 8:59 PM

Wow, I missed a lot.

Aug 20, 2010 9:01 PM

Sorry for the fans out there but I think that this episode made Kuroshitsuji II a lot more interesting. The development of the plot just got a lot deeper and it is exciting to find out what Claude has in store with the remainder of Alois (Jim's) soul. It does look like Sebby will be very affected next episode for him to activate his ~devil trigger~

Aug 20, 2010 9:01 PM

snowfallingxrain said:
LuciferTheAngel said:
snowfallingxrain said:

love you're icon XD
just saying ._.;

Haha thanks! If you stare into the eyes you may start to feel a bit creeped out though.

...suddnly , you're completly right O_O;;;

Pages (31) « First ... « 19 20 [21] 22 23 » ... Last »