Forum Settings
Forums
Poll: Pokemon Diamond & Pearl the Movie: Dialga vs. Palkia vs. Darkrai Episode 1 Discussion

Aug 18, 2010 3:04 PM

THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
Wow, it was a really sad movie when Darkrai was dissolved I'm happy he came back :D

Nov 26, 2013 3:52 AM

You can't die in a pokemon movie, just can't happen. That being said this movie rocked. On the pokemon movie scale this had the best battles to date. Pretty decent story, and Darkrai was just cool.

8/10

Jul 6, 2014 7:23 AM

agreed what you said, loved this movie, and i looooooooooove this ED, i can hear like thousand times and it doesnt bother me

Jul 16, 2015 2:56 PM

I think that wasn't the best pokemon movie but enjoyed it anyway.

Jun 21, 2016 2:11 PM

Wow I thought more people would've discussed it on here.

I'll just copy the thoughts I put on my tumblr.

I recorded it off CITV the other month and it was really awesome.

I liked the whole time and space Pokemon and them putting them in another universe and then the whole town disappearing whilst the two Pokemon who should never have met fought all the time whilst Darkrai who everyone thought was the cause was actually trying to save them and the town.

I’m glad Darkrai hadn’t really died like it looked like he had.

It seems the DVD has gone out of print in the UK so was good I recorded it, it had the DVD credits on the end though because it said DVD menu by and they were in English lol.

I’ve never seen Dawn before as I hadn’t watched the series she was in but she seemed like a good character. It kinda makes me wanna go back and watch all the seasons I missed as they aired.

Brock was in it again! lol. That was kinda surprising. I think his voice actor was different from the original series though, I was like when he said something near the start “no find Brock’s original voice” lol.

I think James had his original voice actor though who I missed. I kinda wish Team Rocket had been in it more. Or maybe it was a different guy looking on here.

There were those characters who challenged Ash just before stuff went down who I didn’t know.

So in the end that relaxing song and the towers that played it were the key to taming the beasts anger and stopping them feuding which they only just managed to do with all the destruction and disappearing stuff around them.

At first I wasn’t sure I liked it but it got a bit more interesting towards the end.

Maybe not the best but the story was quite interesting, I dunno. I liked it.