Forum Settings
Forums

Manga Author of Kuroshitsuji Deplores Moral Deterioration of the Fans

New
This topic has been locked and is no longer available for discussion.
Pages (4) « 1 [2] 3 4 »
Aug 18, 2010 9:42 AM

Mar 2009
guyklc said:
I think she's taking it a bit too far. Tbh, the reason why I'm supporting the anime/manga industry right now is because of illegal scans/uploads. Enjoying anime/manga while coming to the realization that "I love anime, but I wanna let the creators starve to death" was what got me to start wanting to buy anime. Let's not forget, companies like Funimation also largely depend on how popular an anime is due to fansubs to decide whether to release the anime on DVD to foreigners or not (and if really successful, whether to add a dub or not).

She is actually talking about the Japanese fans downloading illegal copies...not about fansubs or foreign fans. Why should the Japanese fans download illegally when the manga or anime is readily available in their own country? *Facepalm*
Hikari08Aug 18, 2010 9:47 AM
Aug 18, 2010 9:52 AM

Nov 2008
guyklc said:
I think she's taking it a bit too far. Tbh, the reason why I'm supporting the anime/manga industry right now is because of illegal scans/uploads. Enjoying anime/manga while coming to the realization that "I love anime, but I wanna let the creators starve to death" was what got me to start wanting to buy anime. Let's not forget, companies like Funimation also largely depend on how popular an anime is due to fansubs to decide whether to release the anime on DVD to foreigners or not (and if really successful, whether to add a dub or not).

I think she should condemn people who watch anime but have no intention of supporting the industry. To condemn people just because they've used illegally uploaded anime might just end up becoming a double edged sword.

QFT

If I like an anime I either 1. Buy DVDs and Blu Rays or my common method buy other memorabilia related to the anime/manga like the Shukufuku no Campanella artbook that's on my bed unopened and just delivered 10 minutes ago.

Aug 18, 2010 9:54 AM

Feb 2009
Lawl, when I saw "moral depletion" for some reason, I thought this post would be about discovering rule 34 stuff...

And if it weren't for streaming animu/manga scanlations, I wouldn't have picked up Kuroshitsuji anyway. I buy the tankoubons when they get released, but just jump ahead when a chapter is released in Japan...:S

EDIT:
hikari08 said:

She is actually talking about the Japanese fans downloading illegal copies...not about fansubs or foreign fans. Why should the Japanese fans download illegally when the manga or anime is readily available in their own country? *Facepalm*

Ohhhh. I thought she was talking about fansubs and scanlations there...well then I can see her point better.
SoneAnnaAug 18, 2010 9:58 AM
Aug 18, 2010 9:57 AM
Observer

Nov 2007
fail fans are fail.
bla bla bla
The endless debate between fans and haters. At one point, after spending a lot of time on MAL, you just realize it's totally pointless.
Niko-kun said:
On MAL, everyone who has used the lame rating system becomes a critic and an intellectual by default, haven't you heard?
Aug 18, 2010 10:00 AM

Nov 2008
i said she's or he's really right
Aug 18, 2010 11:43 AM

Jul 2008
SoneAnna said:
Lawl, when I saw "moral depletion" for some reason, I thought this post would be about discovering rule 34 stuff...

Same here :C
But hey, the manga/anime was made to fuel the fangirls so yeah.

ANYWAY
If I were in Japan and I had the money I'd buy it...probably.
That's if the laws really apply and people really go into prison for that.

Also, I want to find out her adress too now and tell her that I downloaded Kuroshitsuji and then I deleted it, just because I want her to starve to death.
Aug 18, 2010 12:15 PM

Apr 2008
SoneAnna said:

And if it weren't for streaming animu/manga scanlations, I wouldn't have picked up Kuroshitsuji anyway. I buy the tankoubons when they get released, but just jump ahead when a chapter is released in Japan...:S

EDIT:
hikari08 said:

Ohhhh. I thought she was talking about fansubs and scanlations there...well then I can see her point better.

Makes more sense
Aug 18, 2010 12:43 PM
Anime DB Admin
BACK FOR MORE?

Jan 2007
Retarded fans.

staff.applications  
guidelines.faq 

report.abuse  

thx.skittles  
thx.kina 

[H+] ³  
Aug 18, 2010 2:24 PM

Feb 2008
well maybe she should write stuff thats not shit, i know i didnt download my cowboy bebop, i went out and fucking bought it, go bitch about moral deterioration when your series is beyond the scope of fanservice bullshit.
Aug 18, 2010 2:58 PM

Oct 2007
lolita_mistrix said:
Because Toboso Yana is so poor.

Edit:
kisami said:
clearly she is starving to death..
No wonder, all of the food she has drawn looks so good and delicious.

That is so creative of her :D

"A Legend is but a tale of a beautiful lie."
Aug 18, 2010 3:33 PM

Aug 2008
Wintergreen said:
I think that she has a right to feel that way and it's good of her to speak out like that.

Also, serious respect to her for quoting Fullmetal Alchemist. That was great!

Whenever I can I buy manga in Japanese from Japan, but the shipping's expensive so I can't do that nearly as much as I'd like. I really want to support the creators of my favorite series as much as I can! If I lived in Japan it'd be a lot easier to do that, so it's really annoying to hear that some Japanese people would only read/watch things on the computer instead of buying the series they love.

One of the few good comments I've read on here.

She's clearly talking about JAPANESE fans guys, the ones THAT SEEMINGLY can't afford to buy GFantasy magazine, once a month, for ONLY 580 yen (about 7 USD) to read her work legally...
And also the "starve to death" sentence IS NOT A CORRECT WAY of translating what she said! *facepalms*
Aug 18, 2010 4:14 PM

Jun 2007
I think people are taking her "starving to death" comment out of context. She was referring to the mangaka community as a whole, not just herself. While she may be raking in the money due to her stuff being so widespread, other no names are getting the short end of the stick due to fans reading scans.

Her article may be directed to Japanese readers but her comment about fans sending her emails saying they've seen her shows on foreign sites is clearly meant for everyone including foreigners. You shouldn't be thinking you're a saint just because you think she's not talking to you lol.
Aug 18, 2010 5:15 PM

Dec 2007
darknagas said:
tbh, I'm very sad after reading this because I'm just a fan from pure downloading illegal materials but what can I do now? I live in a third world country and I'm still a student and can't earn money yet. But I plan to buy my favorite manga and dvd's(ofc the original ones, pirated dvds here are abundant) when I earned my money from work after studying ^_^ And yeah it's the fan who wrote the letter to the mangaka at fault. What's the reason of stating the source of his/her anime/manga in his/her letter? To boast to her favorite mangaka that's he's a computer master and the cause is her awesome anime?

Exactly.
The only reason I watch anime/read manga online and/or download is because most of the mangas I read aren't available in my country. The ones that are available, like Ouran, I buy. But Kuroshitsuji is not. I really do like it, so I'll definitely buy in when and IF it gets here. And sure, I can buy the pirate dvd, but it would be just as bad!
Aug 18, 2010 11:33 PM

Aug 2008
Hikari08 said:
guyklc said:

Oh, well it makes sense she'd be angry at her Japanese fans for not supporting her, when they clearly have all the access to her Kuroshitsuji merchandise in Japan. I thought she was referring to foreign fans because, as you said, Japanese fans can easily access all of the materials in Japan. At the very least, they can watch the show for free on television...

Thanks, person who gave me this on another site a long time ago, lol.
Aug 19, 2010 12:29 AM

Sep 2008
I'm starting to think Japanese Otakus are ronery no lifers who border on the state of autism. Between sending death threats to mangaka's who depict any kinda heroine as anything other then saint who's own mother has never even seen her naked, and sending fan mail to Magaka's tell them they love their shit and in the process revealing they didn't pay for it. Japan needs to seriously thing about having a purge of some sort.
It doesn't think, it doesn't feel, it doesn't laugh or cry..... All it does from dusk till dawn is make the soldiers die.
Aug 19, 2010 3:00 AM

Aug 2008
IDK, downloading the manga is sort of legal in my country since it's not being sold here AT ALL. XD

Though I really do love Kuroshitsuji, things are just expensive that I'LL starve to death by feeding her. :P I'm stingy because I'm poor, too, and I don't even have a decent job yet!
I can't believe neither my anime nor manga list is completely listed
Aug 19, 2010 9:38 AM

Aug 2009
She should feel butthurt and mortified if she really received letters like those.
We are the United. Even in defeat we stand united.

Aug 19, 2010 9:50 AM
Jul 2018
DeathfireD said:
I think people are taking her "starving to death" comment out of context. She was referring to the mangaka community as a whole, not just herself. While she may be raking in the money due to her stuff being so widespread, other no names are getting the short end of the stick due to fans reading scans.

i get this--technically it's infringing on an author's intellectual property. but i think there's something to be said for what the fandom activities do to raise the popularity of a series.

i saw someone else's post about crunchyroll and i totally agree--i would totally pay for a subscription service if the publishers would offer one at a reasonable flat rate.
Aug 19, 2010 1:55 PM

Oct 2008
I won't say I'm not guilty of downloading distributed anime/manga/games/etc... but do people SERIOUSLY mail the creators fanmail just to say they pirated their work? My god people are stupid.
Aug 19, 2010 3:05 PM

Jun 2009
Yoyoenix91 said:
I won't say I'm not guilty of downloading distributed anime/manga/games/etc... but do people SERIOUSLY mail the creators fanmail just to say they pirated their work? My god people are stupid.

Poor people can't afford to buy much, so they download/whatever. Poor people get little to no education. Poor people, because of their low intelligence, do stupid things. Like that.
Aug 19, 2010 7:58 PM

Jul 2009
The manuscript price for Manga is low.
It costs money plenty to draw a manga.
The comic artist covers a deficit with a royalty of the comics.

The sleep time is a little.
There is no holiday.
There is no social security.
The side job cannot be done because it doesn't have free time.

However, it doesn't know cartoonist that died of hunger.
It usually commits suicide by the debt.
Aug 20, 2010 9:03 AM
Mar 2010
The author/maganka has full rights to be mad at fans who download for free her manga and anime, i say this because the manga you can buy on amazon.com and amazon.jp, and the anime is on dvd at least the first season. To anyone saying whatever to the maganka is messed up because this is there bread abnd butter they live on the money they make when a copy of manga is sold or anime is licensed, there not all rich as people think they are and many times live on those royalties to survive, I anm not saying there hungry but it is a smack in the face when you say you read it or watched it and claim to be a fan but do not support the author. I read online and download but I also purchased the series as soon as the volume is avalible, I have most series that I read online I as well purchased and have it in book shelves all over my house. There is one thing saying I am a fan but if you dont buy the manga or anime your just a hypocrite because if you were a fan you would make efforts to buy it. If i cant find it here in the US i go to Amazon.jp, and order it from japan and pay additional shipping cost. A fan does support the author even if all the chapters are not here in the US you wait and when it comes out buy it, nothing wrong with viewing it online but make sure you purchase the volume when it released this is being a fan, if your not buying it than your nothing but a criminal. No one has the right to claim they cant buy a manga or anime, its not expensive to purchase, I swear it annoys me when people say they can afford 7 to 8 dollars to buy a manga, get a job or find a new hobby
Aug 20, 2010 9:18 AM
Mar 2010
Japanese fans who live in Japan are messed up if they are downloading for free, that country is so great when it comes to mangas all over the place, you walk into the book store and there is complete sections dedicated to Manga volumes and magazines, all we have here in the US is shonen jump magazine which is behind in showing mangas, the volumes in the store are more ahead than shone jump US. Its a shame when someone claims they cant afford 400 yen or 7 us whatever, its called get a job and put a little away every month to support your hobby. that means instead of going out to eat every night save that money for your manga, instead of hitting the clubs and bars every weekend skip one weekend and use that money to support your hobby and if your that broke you cant afford 7 us, or 400 to 500 yen than that clearly states that until your financially fit you shouldnt get into a hobby that involves an investment. when you start crying about 7 us per manga than that is truly sad, it means your broke and poor, get a job or learn to save money to suppoort your hobby. I have one friend who loves books not just manga you know what he does he works in Borders books, not only does he get paid he also get a generous employee discount on books, so thats how he supports his hobby by working in a book store
Aug 20, 2010 11:15 AM

Feb 2009
Those damn Japanese and their bootlegging habits. I mean it's not like Americans illegally download American-made music or television shows all the time, despite being able to find it all over the place.
Aug 20, 2010 11:39 AM

Dec 2008
We only do it because we don't have channels like Japan where they play anime like all the time.
Also not in English. :I
Aug 21, 2010 7:19 AM

Sep 2009
And there I thought she was talking about something else when she said 'Moral Deterioration'.
Aug 21, 2010 12:38 PM

Jul 2009
Official DVDs feature crappy dub and sub quality, yet fans are expected to keep buying it.
+

Adult Swim is crap and keeps playing the same 4 episodes of Bleach over and over.
+

Manga volumes in English come out slower than chapters of HunterxHunter.
+

Toonami (greatest block of programming EVER) died a tragic death years ago (R.I.P).
=

Non-Japanesse fan experiences moral deterioration.
Aug 21, 2010 1:08 PM

Nov 2008
There are two types of mangaka,the one who draw for money and the one who draw for self-sastifaction.She is the draw for money type and she is probably saying this because she probably have not eaten for weeks then when she gone berserk after not eating nothing but eating one white bread with mould on it she will then say that borrowing manga from friend is illegal.

My theory:
Otaku A got a book of kuroshitsuji and his 10 of his otaku friends want to borrow it from him but he could only lend the manga to one of his friend,then this clever "Otaku A" found a way to lend the manga to his 10 otaku friends at one time that is to scan it and upload it on his blog or website.So,this guy scan it and upload it to "lend" it to his friend,is it illegal to lend your manga to your friend? (笑)
JiakBaKaEngAug 21, 2010 1:12 PM
Aug 21, 2010 5:10 PM

Jul 2009
Rei Hiroe(Black Lagoon)

message to you @twitter
"Get Pancreas cancer and die."
Aug 21, 2010 7:54 PM

Jan 2010
She was talking about Japanese fans, guys.
Stop trying to make it into something American, it's not going to happen.
Aug 22, 2010 3:10 AM

Sep 2008
fans of this manga/anime are mostly kids anyway. Sending out mails to mangakas praising their works but not buying it legally. hahhahhaa. I agree that's an insult.

common things like manga anime music and movies should be made in the first place for the fans not for the money

agree, that's crazy. Always part of all of that is all about MONEY. Work = Money.

Comic artists are not rich or that well paid as opposed to what many would think. Beside as a hobby, it is also an occupation where they are supposed to get paid for it. Those who are not working yet doesn't know how it feels when not being paid well. Crazy Kids - they don't know what they're saying. Duh. Just wait until you start working yourselves.
Live the life that you love, Love the life that you live...
We are what we think. All that we are arises with our thoughts. With our thoughts, we make the world. - The Buddha
Aug 22, 2010 3:59 AM

Nov 2007
Moimy said:
And there I thought she was talking about something else when she said 'Moral Deterioration'.

Haha me too. What's with all the pedo not-so-much subtext in Kuroshitsuji 2 anyway?

The lesson to be learned here is: if you download someone's stuff for free, it's probably a good idea not to tell them.
Aug 22, 2010 6:19 AM

Jul 2008
Rizzle said:

Manga volumes in English come out slower than chapters of HunterxHunter.

That's the main reason I don't buy one of my fave mangas, they're released once every... 4/5 months, insanely behind the japanese counterparts and there's no sign of it getting faster, this time next year volume 6 will be released, and there's like 12 volumes out now, it's shocking, and yen press are huge pushers of c&ds too, slow gimps.

AikoD said:
Haha me too. What's with all the pedo not-so-much subtext in Kuroshitsuji 2 anyway?

Her morals may well focus on money :p she could be the type who'd hang someone for fraud, but tap a guy who plays shares intimate moments with a child in short shorts on the wrist.
Aug 22, 2010 6:21 AM

Oct 2008
BakaKawaii said:
AikoD said:

Her morals may well focus on money :p she could be the type who'd hang someone for fraud, but tap a guy who plays shares intimate moments with a child in short shorts on the wrist.

This...100% agreed
Aug 23, 2010 12:33 AM

Dec 2009
I hate her, and her show sucks. How dare she says something like that -_-. How can we support the manga artist anyway? By spending 9 euro's on one manga volume? If we buy 10 volumes here, we have to pay 90 euro's. In Japan that's maybe 20 - 30 euro's. I'm not willing to pay that. Besides, the Kuroshitsuji II hasn't even released on DVD yet.
Aug 23, 2010 8:17 AM

Jan 2009
Nerdo said:
I hate her, and her show sucks. How dare she says something like that -_-. How can we support the manga artist anyway? By spending 9 euro's on one manga volume? If we buy 10 volumes here, we have to pay 90 euro's. In Japan that's maybe 20 - 30 euro's. I'm not willing to pay that. Besides, the Kuroshitsuji II hasn't even released on DVD yet.

Then don't read manga. You have no right to this material and if you don't think it has any value then you shouldn't read it. Truth of the matter is the manga industry is hurting and most mangka don't make a lot of money and are struggling to get by.
Aug 23, 2010 8:46 AM

Jul 2008
burntlettuce said:
Nerdo said:

Then don't read manga. You have no right to this material and if you don't think it has any value then you shouldn't read it. Truth of the matter is the manga industry is hurting and most mangka don't make a lot of money and are struggling to get by.

The manga would have to be relatively successful to be licensed abroad, so I doubt that those mangaka are struggling to get by, maybe the no named newbies over in japan, but not over here.

Other than that; 90 euros is 30-40 euros in japan? Genius.
Aug 23, 2010 8:55 AM

Sep 2009
I think from the view of a fan it will make a greater impact if you write a fan letter to the author of your favourite manga then buying a single copy of their work. After all, it's not like the author really 'gets to know you' when you buy one manga volume LOL. But when you write a letter, she'll eventually notice you, especially if you write things that outrage her hahaha..

Actually, this statement from her only shows that she's way more interested in the money than anything else. There are authors who are after the fame, and there are authors who write because it's their passion.
But she's just frustrated that some people are ripping her off of her chance to get even more money LOL. Because we all know that she's OBVIOUSLY NOT STARVING, as Kuroshitsuji is so damn popular in Japan (just how much money did she get from the anime and musical adaptions, and the fan merchandise??).

Then again, the majority of the fandom outside japan react pissed when mangakas or people from the industry want to make them into "real fans aka fans who pay", so her statement will backfire, or already has. Hurray!

And this is not about who's the "real fan" and who's not, the truth is that they're all only after the money of the people who consume Kuroshitsuji in any way. I bet if you pay for all manga volumes, DVDs or whatever, but write her a hatemail stating that her work is "one hell of a shounen ai plotless crap" (for example) she'll still place you in the fan caterogy, or ex-fan caterogy :D

Edit: After reading most of the opinions, it would be funny if someone would send her the link of this topic. She might be quite surprised to see the reaction of her "false fans" and "true fans"
HimmelmezAug 23, 2010 9:06 AM
Aug 23, 2010 9:37 AM

Jul 2008
Himmelmez said:

Then again, the majority of the fandom outside japan react pissed when mangakas or people from the industry want to make them into "real fans aka fans who pay", so her statement will backfire, or already has. Hurray!

The real fans who have to wait 4/5 months for a volume release, having 2 volumes out right now, they can relax with the knowledge that they'll catch up in a few years or so.
Aug 23, 2010 9:51 AM

Jul 2009
I know this isn't going to happen, but it would be interesting if only the paying people continue to read her manga, and all the downloaders move on to something else. She'd see a lot less hype about her manga on the internet, less fanwork, less discussions, etc. I think I'm right in saying that a lot of her "morally deteriorated" fans (the ones who don't pay, lol) are the people who made the manga popular enough worldwide for it to be licensed internationally in the first place.

Sorry if this post is difficult to understand, I'm kind of tired today -__-
Aug 23, 2010 9:57 AM

Aug 2008
I love how people seem to think it's a privilege for the author's work to be illegally distributed. She is SO ungrateful. pfft
Aug 23, 2010 11:25 AM

Oct 2008
shinkeikaku said:
I love how people seem to think it's a privilege for the author's work to be illegally distributed. She is SO ungrateful. pfft

Kinda makes you wonder how many people actually listened to this past week's ANNcast episode on Anime News Network that touched on EXACTLY this!

Himmelmez said:
Actually, this statement from her only shows that she's way more interested in the money than anything else. There are authors who are after the fame, and there are authors who write because it's their passion.

Here is my problem with that statement. It is too black and white for me to believe that's the case. I'm pretty sure depending on the artist for whatever reason, it is more-so either:

A) "love of passion first, need of money second" or
B) "need of money first, love of passion second"

as oppose to "need of money first, love of passion never" or vice versa.
HypeathonAug 23, 2010 12:25 PM
Aug 23, 2010 11:36 AM

Aug 2008
^Hey hey now, I know it's just a typo, but I resent having that second line of spew being tacked with my username.
Aug 23, 2010 12:19 PM

Oct 2008
Rizzle said:
I know this isn't going to happen, but it would be interesting if only the paying people continue to read her manga, and all the downloaders move on to something else. She'd see a lot less hype about her manga on the internet, less fanwork, less discussions, etc. I think I'm right in saying that a lot of her "morally deteriorated" fans (the ones who don't pay, lol) are the people who made the manga popular enough worldwide for it to be licensed internationally in the first place.

Sorry if this post is difficult to understand, I'm kind of tired today -__-

Your post was very understandable and very much agree with you.
I, for one, have saw her Kuroshitsuji art first (a volume cover) on one of these anime boards and so I decided to give Kuroshitsuji a try.
I think the majority of the Kuroshitsuji fans, like me, have heard/saw her work on the net.
Kuroshitsuji would never be so popular without the net - like most manga/anime anyway.
I think she should think well before saying things like these.

And just to add:
If I were a mangaka, I would very much prefer my work to be enjoyed and to have people who admire me for what I do instead of lots of money. Yana seems to think the opposite - I think she doesn't really like her fans.
Aug 23, 2010 12:23 PM

Oct 2008
shinkeikaku said:
^Hey hey now, I know it's just a typo, but I resent having that second line of spew being tacked with my username.

*laughes* Sorry about that, the lighting is annoyingly dark in my room and it's making me feel too drowsy to concentrate on my typing that well. I will edit that as soon as I can (which probably will have already been edited by the time you see it).
Aug 23, 2010 2:55 PM

Jul 2009
It is not only Yana Toboso.
It wishes your deaths in all comic artist.

shadowsword said:
Rizzle said:

And just to add:
If I were a mangaka, I would very much prefer my work to be enjoyed and to have people who admire me for what I do instead of lots of money. Yana seems to think the opposite - I think she doesn't really like her fans.

Send a message to a comic artist in a sentence as is. XD
Might how about this person.
http://d.hatena.ne.jp/nakamuraching/
She does 2-year serialization; and around 10 million yen(120000$) debt increase and the comic artist who worked as.
You may get a wonderful answer.
Aug 23, 2010 2:55 PM

Jan 2009
shadowsword said:

And just to add:

You say that until you can't pay rent, or your electricity gets shut off for not making enough money.

It's funny how little fan's value these artist works. This is a service given to us, and it's her property. She has every right to get upset at people stealing her work.
Aug 23, 2010 6:51 PM

Jul 2010
I personally watch the anime online VIA download and If I find it to be good, I purchase it when available.

To be honest, I don't have money to disperse on un-important items, however anime has earned a spot in my budget when I chose to support a certain company.
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the General Forum Guidelines!
Aug 23, 2010 10:54 PM

Oct 2008
burntlettuce said:
shadowsword said:

And just to add:

You say that until you can't pay rent, or your electricity gets shut off for not making enough money.

It's funny how little fan's value these artist works. This is a service given to us, and it's her property. She has every right to get upset at people stealing her work.

Huh? Read my earlier post.
I am struggling to pay them already don't worry.
Aug 26, 2010 12:44 AM

Mar 2008
The industry is to blame for 'fans' habits of wanting anime for free and for making mangaka's so poor relying nearly completely on graphic novel sales to make money.

Everything is so messed up there right now it's no wonder that she would speak out like she did. Normally mangaka's are just happy to receive letters from fans, but when the majority of fans talk about getting her work for free, it really isn't fair to them.

Those that can't afford it, get it any way you can and I'm sure that the mangaka would just be happy to have a fan. Get it for free because that's how you've grown to think of manga/anime? That's the real problem.
This topic has been locked and is no longer available for discussion.
Pages (4) « 1 [2] 3 4 »

More topics from this board

» Original Anime Movie 'A New Dawn' Announced for 2025

DatRandomDude - Yesterday

5 by dimidrum »»
36 minutes ago

» 'Mahoutsukai no Yakusoku' Announces Production Staff, Cast

DatRandomDude - 6 hours ago

4 by Memore »»
3 hours ago

» 'Maougun Saikyou no Majutsushi wa Ningen datta' Announces Supporting Cast

Hyperion_PS - 4 hours ago

0 by Hyperion_PS »»
4 hours ago

» 'Suki demo Kirai na Amanojaku' Reveals Additional Cast, Trailer

Hyperion_PS - 5 hours ago

1 by RobertBobert »»
5 hours ago

» Manga 'Ninja to Koroshiya no Futarigurashi' Gets Anime

Vindstot - Yesterday

30 by RobertBobert »»
5 hours ago
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.