Pages (5) « 1 2 [3] 4 5 »
Dec 2, 2010 6:35 PM
Jul 2010
Scrypt said:
2 possible endings we may get:

Bad End(for the girls):

Good End(for Takashi):

lmao

but seriously if takashi knows whats good for him he should pick saeko because rei isnt anything but sloppy seconds
Jan 4, 2011 12:14 PM

Jul 2010
s
Ghostfacekillah said:
Scrypt said:
2 possible endings we may get:

Bad End(for the girls):

Good End(for Takashi):

lmao

but seriously if takashi knows whats good for him he should pick saeko because rei isnt anything but sloppy seconds

sloppy seconds : dislike
crazy firsts: hmm sure what gives?
tsundere: She might rip your balls off...
loli: what is this? thailand?!

I like the second ending though XD
Jun 29, 2012 1:45 AM
Jun 2012
Takashi x Saya is my best Saya takagi = Classmate Kota Hirano, she is the daughter of a politician and his family is deeply involved in politics in Japan. Saya knowledge and ability of deduction allowed the group to escape from various situations. It is one of the first to notice that zombies are attracted by the noise. Although derived from a prestigious family she despises her parents. It seems in love with Takashi Komuro, but also seems to hide feelings for Kota Hirano.
Takashi x Saya on Shower is really veryyy hotttt *-*
Rei x Kota = Takashi say it , I hate you just for remember that for hikashi
Just hate for love hikashi , Takashi on memory = Just hate Rei ,Not best love
Just Takashi choose Saeko (best love or Saya u too <3) on Shower now is really Twosome on shower is really awsome <3 *-*
Just Saya on kid with Takashi and kota = Best friend just i remember that :D
Just saya love takashi or have felling on kota
Or (Good Ending ) Takashi say it on SAYA (I love you) and saya say it (u too ) Yess really awesome on shower *-* on house saya ^-^ "_"
Just takashi watch tits on saya and re-watch on left just watch right (is .... xD) 1rd Episode
Jun 30, 2012 12:50 AM

Aug 2010
i prefer Saeko coz she is just Oh so SEXY

Jul 5, 2012 9:18 PM
Dec 2011
Rei (kills myself*) because Saeko is a mary sue >:O.
Jul 8, 2012 8:36 AM
Jun 2012
Imaginate = Rei & Saeko laugh = Saya Takagi + cry
Takashi He cares not Saya
And Saya suicide + die = Takashi crying = Bad ending
And say it on rei & saeko why did you laughing !?
+ Just imaginate = Just when he made ​​love with Saeko good I admit it was a Oav + episode 9 but imagine if saya going to die in episode 30 of the scan it will very much heartache to takashi Saeko kiss takashi = Saya crying + suicide
Takashi x Saya Good ending + And takashi & saya = on kid is best friend just saya say it = on Takashi
I love you
And say u too = Best ending
I hate Takashi x Rei = Now know love it just say not like it
Saeko and already had a guy in high school and even he and she are like kissing Rei x Saeko you see on the beach Beeh she already loves to have sex with every guy Saeko & rei includes sadist thing for him to takashi gets married but I feel takashi will choose the right side and will it marries saya
Jul 8, 2012 8:38 AM
Jun 2012
= High school of the dead 30 .........
Aug 8, 2012 2:35 PM
Aug 2012
I prefer Saeko...Rei is just so annoying and...useless...All she does is sit around and complain...Even with Saekos dark side ,she is much better than Rei...But,I think Takashi's joing to chose Rei...Lets hope I'm wrong...
Aug 8, 2012 2:51 PM

May 2012
aaaaaaaaa said:
I prefer Saeko...Rei is just so annoying and...useless...All she does is sit around and complain...Even with Saekos dark side ,she is much better than Rei...But,I think Takashi's joing to chose Rei...Lets hope I'm wrong...

I agree, I know that he's gonna pick Rei but he should choose Saeko, I hate Rei so much, the only reason that she likes him now its because her boyfriend is dead. Also didn't Takashi and Saeko have sex in one of the episodes?
Aug 8, 2012 2:56 PM

Mar 2012
Saeko. Just because Rei rejected Takashi, then dated silver guy (the guy in the first episode) and when the guy is dead, she comes back to Takashi. Bitch. :c
Yes. Yes. My avatar is s sheep ._ .
Aug 8, 2012 7:21 PM

Jul 2012
Obviously Kouta.... Who doesn't find that gun otaku sexy? LOL JK. Definitely Saeko Busujima all the way!
Aug 9, 2012 3:34 AM

Jul 2012
I don't know why but I prefer Rei..
Aug 11, 2012 8:10 PM

Mar 2012
Rei or Saeko.. theyre both awesome
Aug 12, 2012 11:53 AM
Mar 2012
Alice.

wait wut?...
Aug 25, 2012 3:11 AM

May 2012
Saeko all the way!
"No matter how much of a genius one is, in front of the Uchiha name, they're just ordinary people." - Sasuke Uchiha

Aug 25, 2012 3:32 AM

Jan 2012
Saeko. She's Awesome
Aug 25, 2012 2:26 PM

Aug 2008
well best fit for him is Nurse, He likes people to listen to him and she is 100% echi focused on him.
Aug 30, 2012 4:31 PM

May 2012
xiie said:
Rei (kills myself*) because Saeko is a mary sue >:O.

Thank you! at least somebody finally said it! ><
Aug 30, 2012 4:56 PM

May 2012
Orphina said:
Rei.
Honestly, I think that Rei represents what most people would act like during an event like this.
But that's a different story all together! xD

That's why I think so many people hate her so much, they try to lie to themselves that they would act all bad ass and shit, but when it will come to the real deal Rei is representing the most human reaction in the anime.
She is a drama queen, but there is a good reason for it, yet she still manages to stay bad ass. :3
I don't like Miss perfect ass Saeko because she is just too fucking unrealistic and plus her relationship with Takashi reminds me of:
"Hey I just met you, And I am crazy.
But here's my dark side, so fuck me maybe? =_="
That's why I'm totally with you on the reiXtakashi thing ^^
Sep 3, 2012 1:02 AM
Mar 2012
Miss_Psychedelic said:
Orphina said:
Rei.
Honestly, I think that Rei represents what most people would act like during an event like this.

That's why I think so many people hate her so much, they try to lie to themselves that they would act all bad ass and shit, but when it will come to the real deal Rei is representing the most human reaction in the anime.
She is a drama queen, but there is a good reason for it, yet she still manages to stay bad ass. :3
I don't like Miss perfect ass Saeko because she is just too fucking unrealistic and plus her relationship with Takashi reminds me of:

i agree with you all the way, although I am still uneasy on whether or not I would like rei better with takashi than saeko.

Saeko is far from perfect. What she represents is a character who, on the outside, seems perfect. but her inner demons get to her. she is far from perfect... and if anything, is the most flawed character in the entire show. her sense of sexuality seems as twisted as her personality. she's a pure BDSM type of girl ("oh yea baby, slap my ass while I whip you and have you call me your master" ^^)

Rei is the most realistic out of all the characters in terms of how she reacts to the current situation (although I might add that Takashi was real in the beginning, but as the story progressed, they are trying to make him out to be too much of an "unlikely hero").
Sep 3, 2012 1:11 AM

Aug 2009
Alice of course. BD

Sep 17, 2012 11:02 AM

Sep 2011
Am I the only one who wants Saya to be with him? :(

I don't really like Saya X Hirano which I found it disgusting.

Sep 30, 2012 2:46 PM
Sep 2012
Alice is the only female of the show that isn't messed up and is innocent. So, I choose her...
Dec 16, 2012 12:33 AM

Dec 2010
Saeko. Obvious choice.
Dec 16, 2012 12:35 AM

Jan 2011
Rei - she's the most normal, everyone else is extreme twisted
Dec 16, 2012 12:47 AM

May 2010
Saeko for sure!!
A sweet dream, has not ended yet.
Dec 18, 2012 10:32 AM
May 2012
i do not like rei!she the worst example of childhood friend!she only thinks of takashi as a replacement of hishasi!she knows that and takashi knows that as well!
so i prefer saeko!but judging my the nature of anime something like this will happen in the climax of the anime saeko will get bitten and turn into a zombie to protect takashi and takashi will kill her due to her request!then finish the story!maybe in the after story prologue he will be seen paired up with rei!
Dec 18, 2012 10:41 AM

Sep 2012
Rei all the way!
ijen said:
i do not like rei!she the worst example of childhood friend!she only thinks of takashi as a replacement of hishasi!she knows that and takashi knows that as well!
Right? How dare childhood friends actually have feelings for someone else other than the main character! It's not like they're human or anything! Oh he died right in front of her? She still isn't over him? What a bitch!!
Dec 21, 2012 12:35 PM

Aug 2010
Rei and he's obviously going to end up with her since she's the main girl.
Jan 4, 2013 5:57 AM

Jan 2013
Tbh i like all of them xD! But i prefer Saeko.
わたしは愛しています やなぎ なぎ
Jan 6, 2013 1:44 PM

May 2012
Red_Keys said:
Right? How dare childhood friends actually have feelings for someone else other than the main character! It's not like they're human or anything! Oh he died right in front of her? She still isn't over him? What a bitch!!

You just won the forum XD
Jan 6, 2013 1:55 PM

May 2012
SteezAwesomeness said:
Miss_Psychedelic said:
Orphina said:
Rei.

i agree with you all the way, although I am still uneasy on whether or not I would like rei better with takashi than saeko.

Saeko is far from perfect. What she represents is a character who, on the outside, seems perfect. but her inner demons get to her. she is far from perfect... and if anything, is the most flawed character in the entire show. her sense of sexuality seems as twisted as her personality. she's a pure BDSM type of girl ("oh yea baby, slap my ass while I whip you and have you call me your master" ^^)

Rei is the most realistic out of all the characters in terms of how she reacts to the current situation (although I might add that Takashi was real in the beginning, but as the story progressed, they are trying to make him out to be too much of an "unlikely hero").

I liked Saeko in the beginning but the hole Takashi thing just ruined my opinion about her, I saw her as an honorable samurai woman, the fact she was independent and mature made her sexy, but once she started creaming on Takashi just made me hate her, she doesn't have any business with Takashi unless surviving, she didn't even notice him in school and then out of the blue she fell in love with him because he grabbed her boob. DA FUCK!

I look at the Saeko\Takashi pairing as a pairing for the fan boys, you have to admit she's just the perfect male fantasy, but it's just too shallow and it makes no sense to me.
Feb 1, 2013 11:15 AM

Jan 2013
Given the whole little thing of almost everyone dying, I see no problem with him having more than one. It would be like in olden times when a man took more than one woman. It would have to be done in such an event most likely just to be sure of survival. If you can't adapt you die, that simple.
Feb 17, 2013 4:24 PM

Jan 2013
Who he should end up with:

Saeko because shes just like him and they compliment each other as people.

Who he will end up with:

Rei because he saw her first.
Feb 17, 2013 10:01 PM

Oct 2012
Saeko is the best of all girls! I dislike Rei...she is kinda of a bitch like in the first episode. (Please don't hate me for my opinion) I was also thinking of Saya ending up with Takashi hehe ;) she's cool I guess.
Feb 17, 2013 10:02 PM

Jan 2013
Satsugai73 said:
Saeko is the best of all girls! I dislike Rei...she is kinda of a bitch like in the first episode. (Please don't hate me for my opinion) I was also thinking of Saya ending up with Takashi hehe ;) she's cool I guess.

Rei being a bitch is what makes her sexy.
Feb 17, 2013 10:08 PM

Oct 2012
Solvite said:
Satsugai73 said:

Really? i never thought her being sexy. /:|
Feb 17, 2013 10:09 PM

Jan 2013
Satsugai73 said:
Solvite said:
Satsugai73 said:

Dat sexy face when she says "You must have hated Hisashi" and shes all bent over and angry.

Oh my god.
Feb 17, 2013 10:17 PM

Oct 2012
Solvite said:
Satsugai73 said:
Solvite said:
Satsugai73 said:

Dat sexy face when she says "You must have hated Hisashi" and shes all bent over and angry.

Oh my god.

Hmm? true making him jealous plus still hold a grudge against Takashi because he killed Hisashi. After that no more sexy face :/
Feb 19, 2013 3:21 PM

Sep 2009
None. Because they re all so very annoying with their boobs that are almost - or in Shizuka's case, actually - larger than their heads.

I'm honestly sooo annoyed by the overdose of fanservice (and the little girl and doggie they picked up in EP 7)
Mar 2, 2013 12:57 PM

May 2012
Satsugai73 said:
Solvite said:
Satsugai73 said:
Solvite said:
Satsugai73 said:

Oh my god.

Hmm? true making him jealous plus still hold a grudge against Takashi because he killed Hisashi. After that no more sexy face :/
Satsugai73 said:
Solvite said:
Satsugai73 said:
Solvite said:
Satsugai73 said:

Oh my god.

I don't think that her being a bitch is what making her sexy, she is my favorite character and even I hated her felt pity for her in the first episode.
But I can understand her, she was with Hisashi because she needed support she did not got from Takashi at that time, but I still think she always loved Takashi.
But as a girl myself I could never be with somebody who doesn't show me love no matter how much I love him, that's why Takashi needed to prove her that he cares and he did in the apocalypse.
Just like Rei said - "Girls are complicated"
Miss_PsychedelicMar 2, 2013 1:00 PM
Mar 21, 2013 3:08 PM
Mar 2013
Saeko.. she is so freaking hot!
Mar 28, 2013 5:03 AM
Mar 2013
I don't get it why everyone hates Rai so much I mean she's not that bad and Saeko is more of a maniac but still that's the thing that makes her sexy and Takashi seems to like it to but deep in his heart he want's Rai so more likely that he will end up with Rai than with Saeko ;P
Apr 1, 2013 11:09 AM
Jul 2012
Rei pretty much perfect and matched couple for Takashi
Apr 1, 2013 11:54 AM

Feb 2013
Saeko
Apr 1, 2013 12:55 PM
Jul 2012
Miss_Psychedelic said:
Orphina said:
Rei.

This totally .
Apr 3, 2013 2:03 PM
Mar 2013
Definitely Rei. I always love the childhood friend stories.
Apr 10, 2013 2:32 PM
Dec 2012
Harem ending!!! all the girls except the smart and sexy Saya because she ends up with the epic man that is Hirano.

the harem will also include the nurse's best friend aka the sexy sniper, SS for short.
THE OPPAI DRAGON SHALL SOON ARISE!
~Zoom Zoom Iyaan!
---------------------
Apr 10, 2013 7:04 PM
Mar 2012
Orgy time!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Apr 10, 2013 7:08 PM

Jan 2013
Who I want him to end up with = Takagi

Who he should end up with because they are perfect for each other = Saeko

Who he will end up with when Saeko Dies and Fat guy claims Takagi = Rei
Pages (5) « 1 2 [3] 4 5 »

More topics from this board

» If Highschool of the Dead did NOT involve zombies

LAKool-AidGang - Jul 7, 2023

18 by CombatMagic »»
Apr 11, 8:18 PM

Poll: » Highschool of the Dead Episode 2 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Ahenshihael - Jul 11, 2010

461 by Hokage_the_7th »»
Apr 9, 5:34 AM

Poll: » Highschool of the Dead Episode 11 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

tsubasalover - Sep 12, 2010

254 by gannoncannon55 »»
Mar 20, 7:02 PM

Poll: » Highschool of the Dead Episode 10 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

tsubasalover - Sep 5, 2010

276 by gannoncannon55 »»
Mar 20, 12:09 AM

Poll: » Highschool of the Dead Episode 9 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Aversa - Aug 29, 2010

541 by gannoncannon55 »»
Mar 16, 7:45 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.