Forum Settings
Forums
Pages (2) « 1 [2]
Must be a Club Member to Reply 
Sep 16, 2010 1:24 AM

I choose "Love"

"Feelings of love are just temporary lapse in judgement.. like a kind of mental illness."
-Suzumiya Haruhi

Sep 19, 2010 10:51 PM

Zatoichi said:
I choose Life.

"I was only able to get back to being a real doctor by saving your life! I realized that human lives have equal value by saving you. Nobody has the right to take another's life! I've been living as a doctor with that engraved upon my heart for years! - Dr. Tenma (Monster)

"Every man shall reap what he has sown, from the highest lord to the lowest gutter rat. And some will lose more than the tips off their fingers, I promise you. They have made my kingdom bleed, and I do not forget that"

Sep 20, 2010 10:59 PM

The Quote Game has ended!

Thank you to all who participated! It was interesting seeing all the responses for the different challenges.

I want to give thanks to my judges that helped me pick the winning participants. I know I probably didn't do a very good job of keeping judging going smoothly but hey, lots of trial and error in a big scale game like this. Next time will be better. ^^

Congratulations to the winners!

WINNERS/BEST QUOTE (the big cards) gets ONE chance to receive all cards from ONE of the last three LE/SE releases OR ONE of the next three LE/SE releases.

BONUS WINNERS (the mini cards) gets ONE chance to receive the Limit+1 of ONE of the last three LE/SE releases OR ONE of the next three LE/SE releases. Limit to one card maker only.

SEMIFINALISTS (the mini cards) gets ONE chance to receive the Limit+1 of ONE of the last three LE/SE releases OR ONE of the next three LE/SE releases. Limit to one card maker only.

You have as many chances as prizes you received. Meaning, if you received two mini cards, you get two chances to redeem your prize.
If you'd like use your chance on a past release, please request it in the appropriate thread and say which of your prize cards you are redeeming (winner, best quote, bonus, or semifinalist). If you'd like to use your chance on a future release, please tell us in the appropriate thread and say which of your prize cards you are redeeming.

If you're confused, don't hesitate to ask me. ^^

Round 1

Round 2

Round 3

Round 4

Best Quote

I'd also like to get some feedback on the game. Did you have fun? Do you like the prizes? Any suggestions? What would you like to see in future games? Did you hate it? Want to change anything? Let us know! Please, post below. ^^

The next Main Event game will start in a week or so. It'll be similar but whole new activities. ^^ If you have any ideas for a fun activity, post it!

In addition to the Main Event, there will be mini games that will be on going.
Modified by foxfysh, Sep 25, 2010 12:04 PM

Sep 26, 2010 5:32 AM

i really liked it^^it was fun-the prizes really nice=]
the one thing,i feel sad about: before i can even know,the 2nd round opened,it was already closed - so i automatically left out T.T
better luck next time to me=]
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.

Sep 27, 2010 5:51 PM

It'd be so much easier if the messaging was fixed but I figured 10 days was a good time limit. ^^ Sorry for those that missed out! Mini games have been started for those that don't get to be in the Main Event game, though. I figure people would want to participate in some sort of game if not the main one.

Pages (2) « 1 [2]