Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
Sailor Moon Eternal Edition
Available on Manga Store
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Aug 13, 2010 12:53 AM

Oct 2008
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
I wonder what they'll do about Tuxedo Mask.
Life is really simple, but we insist on making it complicated.~
Jun 19, 2011 10:47 PM

May 2010
Man, it seems to be nearing such a definitive conclusion, I wonder how they're going to manage to make it last for 11 more episodes, let alone 3 more series?
“Money can't buy dere”
Sep 10, 2011 5:38 PM

Sep 2008
They are going to mind control Tuxedo Mask!
I don't know, it feels like he has to fight the sailor soldiers at some point.
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Dec 16, 2011 3:33 PM

Jun 2009
Seabury said:
Man, it seems to be nearing such a definitive conclusion, I wonder how they're going to manage to make it last for 11 more episodes, let alone 3 more series?

Pretty much what I was thinking. There has to be some sort of quality drop in the latter season, surely.
"Yes, I have been deprived of emotion. But not completely. Whoever did it, botched the job."

- Geralt of Rivia
Jan 7, 2012 8:17 AM

Jun 2010
Usagi can be such a coward!!! Good episode though.
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Feb 9, 2014 4:26 AM
Mar 2013
Spooky_Sez said:
Usagi can be such a coward!!! Good episode though.
I agree completely. It was a great episode, so many things happened! History of the sailors, Tuxedo masks brainwashing, Zoicite's death! Damn, wonder what's going to happen in the next 11 episodes.
Mar 15, 2014 5:21 PM

Aug 2012
NOOO ZOISITE!

I will miss him appearing in a swirl of flowers ...
Apr 10, 2014 9:24 PM

Aug 2007
I really like Zoisite a lot.
I'm going to miss the whiny butt.

May 10, 2014 6:13 AM

Apr 2012
Adios Zoisite. You're gonna be missed.

Usagi got bright slapped. And it worked, of course :)
"Fortress Maximus has come himself. Okay! Then I shall get Fortress Maximus to fight me, huh huh huh!"

Jun 16, 2014 6:19 PM

Jan 2011
Ah Zoisite, departing in a whirl of flowers while in the arms of your beloved...I guess that probably was the way you wanted to go--although that romance didn't move me at all. Serenity and Tuxedo Kamen on the other hand...that had a few feels in this episode. Actually, I can see why Usagi broke down there for a bit: remember, she's not only dealing with the memories of Tuxedo going down, she's also got the flood of memories from her life as Princess Serenity and the fall of the Moon Kingdom fresh in her mind. That's a lot for a grade eight girl to deal with, although she seems to have matured greatly over the last three or four episodes.
Please don't feed the trolls!
In my next life I want to collide at the corner with the cute transfer student
carrying a piece of toast in her mouth
...rodac

Jul 17, 2014 8:37 PM

Apr 2012
I'll miss Zoisite, liked his death scene though.

I was just wondering if Tuxedo Mask was going to lose his memories again when the preview seemed to confirm that? I don't see how this twist could last 11 episodes though.
on my way to steal yo girl
Mar 25, 2016 12:59 AM

Jan 2014
This was a touching episode :(
Sailor Mars was mean to Sailor Moon :(
Apr 27, 2017 12:57 AM
Nov 2015
Zoisite's cry when hit by Beryl, OOOOhhhhhhhhhhOoohhhhhh, that is too much, I laughed so hard. I know I should be feeling sad but for a buttmonkey like Zoi I can't.
I'll still feel sad though, cuz he is kinda fun, treacherously fun, and his screen time w Kunzite is toooo small.
Jun 10, 2017 3:24 PM

Jun 2013
- clicking image opens album

This scene got to me a bit. Mitsuishi's delivery was perfect.

There were some really cool cuts in this episode, too: the one where the Princess effortlessly counters Zoisite's attack, and of course, Kunzite vs Sailor Moon.
Dec 5, 2017 8:04 PM

Mar 2012
endimyon. where do they get those names...?
Oct 9, 2018 12:24 PM
Mar 2018
RIP Zoisite.

This was the best episode yet. The twist and backstory stuff was REALLY cool and also completely unexpected. I mean sure there had been the flashbacks and stuff but I still didn't expect it at all. There was some very nice emotional scenes as well. I liked when Usagi broke down and said she just wanted a normal life. Stuff like this isn't always touched upon on shows like this, where the protag instantly adjusts. And there was a number of good, intense action scenes as well.
Feb 19, 2019 5:46 AM

Jul 2015
Fabulous death to Zoisite, after what he did last episode I can't even feel bad.

Usagi was broken after seeing what happened, thankfully she managed to recover and save the day after the others got defeated by Kunzite.
Aug 22, 2019 4:43 PM
Jul 2009
Today I learned why Usagi and Mamoru were called Serena and Damien in the Dic dub. I also learned why there isn't a Sailor Earth. Tuxedo Mask is the guardian of Earth. Next episode looks to be falling back into the monster of the week formula a bit but it's too much fun to watch them kill monsters for me to really care. :D
I'm not a neko girl, I'm nyan-binary, hence the name
Yes I am an SJW.
No i will not scream at you for being a straight, white, cis, male.
I have important things to scream about and a finite amount of time in the day.
Feel free to talk to me, I only bite if you ask nicely :D
Jun 23, 2020 6:11 AM
Jan 2018
Hopefully usagi grows Abit now and isn't such a crybaby or a coward
Jul 11, 2020 12:00 PM

Aug 2016
Zoisite is dead, it was.... too bad, so sad, greedy gus, life lesson.
Explanations are made and Kunzite shows off some serious power.
“I just spent the last two years thinking that you guys knew more than me about life and I just found out that you guys are just as dumb as me.” “Duh-doy.” “Yeah, duh-doy.”
Jan 17, 2021 5:52 AM

Nov 2016
Nice death for Zoisite, felt low-key bad despite what he did.

One Piece episode 914 & 915 & 1027 were a mistake and 957 brought the salvation - FMmatron

Mar 2, 2021 8:49 AM

Aug 2020
NO BEST BOY ZOISITE!!!!!

Usagi crying about being a sailor senshi kind of reminded me of Madoka Magica (the only magical girl anime I'd seen prior to this), where becoming a magical girl turned out to be a bad thing. I guess that was basically a way more extreme version of this show?
Dec 27, 2021 9:52 AM

Mar 2020
RIP Zoisite, at least he died beutifully. I have no idea why anyone would want to work for Queens Beryl and Metallia thought, they keep killing all their minions. There was a nice sweet moment with Rei and Usagi, where after being on her case all show, she still believed in her.

Feb 18, 2022 7:55 AM
Jul 2015
UGHHH MY GAY COUPLE DYING

BUT AT LEAST HIS SEME LOVE HIM DEARLY AGHHHHHH HE DOESNT EVEN AIMED MAMORU THEIR LEADER THE ONE WICKED AND EVIL

IM GLAD HE STAND FOR UKE TOO TTTT

giving him beautiful dying moment again n standing up for vengeance yes my ship TTTTTT 2nd mamoru x serenity šŸ¤£
Jun 16, 2023 4:25 PM
Apr 2021
Usagi's breakdown this ep is honestly a realistic response to all the craziness that's been happening the past few eps. I'd be going crazy in her position. Also rip Zoisite, my favorite of the four kings of heaven for sure. 
Jan 30, 1:52 PM

Mar 2022
No they are going to mind control Tuxedo Mask, even if Zoisite was a villain I do have to feel sorry for him dying like that. We got to learn about the Moon Kingdom and even a little fight with Kunzite at the end. Quite a lot happened there. Pretty emotional and again a lot happened here.
Apr 15, 3:05 AM

Jul 2017
i have to admit that the death of zoisite made me a little sad, i liked him.
overall a very good episode, i think usagi's reaction was totally understandable.
''Touch the darkness inside me''

More topics from this board

Poll: » Sailor Moon Episode 26 Discussion

VARIAchan - Aug 12, 2010

37 by ForgotEyeWasHere »»
Apr 20, 2:57 PM

Poll: » Sailor Moon Episode 46 Discussion ( 1 2 )

VARIAchan - Aug 13, 2010

73 by Neemesis_2 »»
Apr 19, 5:43 AM

Poll: » Sailor Moon Episode 45 Discussion

VARIAchan - Aug 13, 2010

44 by Neemesis_2 »»
Apr 19, 5:16 AM

Poll: » Sailor Moon Episode 44 Discussion

VARIAchan - Aug 13, 2010

26 by Neemesis_2 »»
Apr 19, 4:52 AM

Poll: » Sailor Moon Episode 43 Discussion

VARIAchan - Aug 13, 2010

22 by Neemesis_2 »»
Apr 18, 4:57 AM

Preview MangaManga Store

Itā€™s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.