Forum Settings
Forums
New
Aug 12, 2010 5:20 PM

Mar 2007
I totally loved it <3 though the ending was sooo sad :(

!!!!!!!!

what do you think of it? :3
btw, here you can download the first 4 volumes and then continue reading online here
Aug 12, 2010 5:26 PM

Mar 2008
WTTTFFF. I HATEEDDD ITTTT. I HATE THAT BITCH. WHAT WAS HER NAME?! The main character?! OMFGGG. I want to sllaappp herrr. Oh and that model guy? I think he was a model? Fuck, I can't even remember. Ahahaha. A lot of hating here! I just hated how it ended!

I had no point of reading the rest of the manga! I cried at that part!!! I was soo maddd when the main girl finds happiness
towards the end of the book.

Grahh. LOL. But still, I loved the whole series, over all. It's a love & hate thang, you know? Ahaha.
Sep 19, 2011 4:47 PM
Jul 2011
I really love this manhwa so far^^ I saw spoilers that Shinbi dies :'( but Hye Min was a part of it?! Omg! Anyways I need to finish reading...
That awkward moment when you're watching yaoi then all of a sudden someone walks in...
Nov 25, 2013 4:32 PM

Jul 2013
TEARS. I CANNOT STOP SOBBING. UGH. (TT__TT) Someone please label this a tragedy.

I didn't hate anyone besides that Bora girl. Hye Min was really cruel and terrible for what she did, but she did punish herself for it and felt a lot of regret. She grew up and learned from her actions, which is a positive turning point. Anyways, I thought for sure that the class president was going to go after her. I wish there was a side story for him in the epilogue.

More topics from this board

Poll: » Cynical Orange Chapter 24 Discussion

BlasianAngel - Oct 6, 2014

0 by BlasianAngel »»
Oct 6, 2014 1:56 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.