Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (4) « First ... « 2 3 [4]
Oct 31, 2014 7:29 AM

Nov 2011
4/5

Episode I would appreciate it if in speaking of the past Ryoko, had also carried out a little bit more in the encounter between the other two characters.
The story was carried on anyway, but not to the fullest extent.
The fact that we use amnesia to tell the history of Ryoko, I was not made ​​up their noses, just because it seems that finally the excuse was all a hoax.
The designs were really nice, the animations always normal.
Let's see what happens in the next episode, I'm curious.
Oct 22, 2015 4:17 PM

Oct 2013
haha Ryouko was adorable when she dlost her memories <3 a little ouit of place , Thought the sceen was great were they both were holding hands XD and walking looked they they were going to die of anxiety
[/quote]
Feb 22, 2017 3:42 PM

May 2015
Amnesia. Classic trick. :D
"The future is always blank. Only your willpower can leave footsteps there."

"Ruling over death means ruling over life. Death is the climax of life. To have the best death, you must honor life."
Jun 3, 2017 11:39 PM

May 2015
MC is a gentleman... it is like he said it doesn’t matter what her past story was, he is going to protect the future Ookami. Talking about protecting her I like his resolve even though he got out skilled but he is a hunter and a hunter never lets his pray get away a second time. Scumbag saw that resolve and realized that lying was futile thus confessing that he didn’t do anything sexually to her although we saw in the flashback that he attacked her/assault her (I think he did it to see her expression [he is a sadist in my opinion] and to cause her suffering turning her friends(?) against her) that is why Pretty boy needs a makeover and I hope Shy Morino-kun is the one who refurbish his face...

DeathSinzz said:
The President Piss me badly >_> I Cant wait to see the episode where he get pwn.
+1

taimysho3 said:
It was more of assault or attempted rape from what I can tell. Considering the flashbacks Ryouko had when first meeting the evil prez its mostly likely that. I don't think it could possibly be rape as in going all the way but it was definitely against Ryouko's will so it was assault. Also, when he said that she was delicious that could of implied alot of other things not really sure though, anyways hes a jackass and lets leave it at that.

Great episode though, i'm glad Ryoushi got to spend time with girly Ryouko, he deserved it.
+1

Yeah, I think he meant by delicious her fear/expression...

JustALEX said:
that white haired bastard needs to DIE right now!!!
+1

ArcticMech said:
He definitely assaulted her, but to assume he went as far as rape might be a bit of a leap. Anyways, I can't wait to see Ryoushi take him down. The ease with which he disabled Ryoushi's slingshot suggests that it won't be easy.
This...

Kagura89 said:
Hitsujikai is one kind of smug-snake,slicing Ryoushi slingshot with ease. I hope Ryoushi will laying good beat-down on him.
+1

xilam said:
I wan Ryoshi to beat him up so badly, who's with me ? xD
Aye!

Kyle said:
Ryoushi better beat the crap out of Hitsujikai or else I won’t be satisfied. Bonus points if Ryouko gets the final hit in. And Ryoushi has gained even more respect from me by not taking advantage of Ryouko (even though she was utterly adorable) when she had amnesia. “I will hunt you!” Probably one of the best lines of badassness Ryoushi said this entire series so far.
I co-sign this...

wonderfulc said:
To be honest, I think that she faked the whole amnesia thing in order to find out if Ryoushi would take advantage of her by finding out what really happened to her. However, instead of doing that he simply wanted to help her and this may prove to be substantial in the further episodes. Also, Ringo knew she faked it in the end anyways, that's why she made her wear those headbands in the end of the episode. In order for her to keep Ringo quiet !
Her slip of the tongue was what tip me off...

Apr 7, 2018 2:58 PM

Sep 2017
When this started out I was expecting it to continue being episodic with no running plot aside perhaps from the Ryoshi trying to get closer to Ryouko, but this one really added to the character building that was done in 5 & 6. The amnesia thing was a bit too much of a blatant plot device to get Ryoshi to understand old Ryouko vs current, but it served it's purpose as was cute at the same time, so forgivable
Nov 2, 2020 1:34 PM
May 2019
ayaNATsume414 said:
great episode except the narration can be toned down a bit... narrating and people talking is confusing always had to rewind and see what each person was saying..... very ANNOYING

but all and all ryoshi x ryouko THE BEST!! =]

Dubs are your friend 😁
Nov 19, 2020 8:27 PM
Shalltear

Apr 2018
Nice double date, the amnesia thing is pretty fun xD even though it's a classic haha but the guy at the end always kill the mood, I hate him so much
Jun 6, 2021 10:27 AM
Mar 2021
Genuinely didn't expect this sorta slice-of-life, feel good anime to tackle heavier topics like sexual assault. Really quite interesting to see and I hope that president gets his teeth knocked out lmao!!
Apr 13, 2023 3:33 AM

Aug 2017
Well this kinda explains (still don't know the full story of course) why Ryouko has that fierce attitude to everyone. The amnesia thing enabled us to see a cute side of Ryouko. I wish she didn't beat him up everytime he calls her cute or compliments her. Ringo is such a mood. Best episode so far.
Aug 3, 2023 9:59 PM
Aug 2022
I wish Ookami san was this cute in every episode
Pages (4) « First ... « 2 3 [4]

More topics from this board

» Light novel ending slight summary.

Loxe - Jun 20, 2016

10 by CitrusBreeze »»
Feb 18, 10:54 PM

Poll: » Ookami-san to Shichinin no Nakamatachi Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

MorningGlory - Sep 15, 2010

269 by waalex11 »»
Sep 13, 2023 3:36 PM

Poll: » Ookami-san to Shichinin no Nakamatachi Episode 8 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

tsubasalover - Aug 18, 2010

183 by epr0x »»
Aug 5, 2023 9:33 PM

Poll: » Ookami-san to Shichinin no Nakamatachi Episode 5 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

tsubasalover - Jul 28, 2010

152 by epr0x »»
Jul 29, 2023 9:50 PM

Poll: » Ookami-san to Shichinin no Nakamatachi Episode 2 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

tsubasalover - Jul 7, 2010

195 by epr0x »»
Jul 21, 2023 2:13 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.