15th Anniversary
Forum Settings
Forums
Poll: Under what conditions would you hit a girl (non-life-threatning situations)

Aug 10, 2010 6:48 PM

WHY WOULD YOU DO THAT

Aug 10, 2010 8:53 PM

it depends who and the scenario...

people are people it doesn't matter race or gender, that's what i like to think. a dude can fuck you over, a chick can fuck you over... either way you look at the formula it equates to being fucked.

Xiaoling Squirrel; baddest rodent in the forest.

Aug 10, 2010 9:11 PM

Not just hit her, BUT KILL HER! Then I'd proceed to bury her corpse secretly behind my worst enemy's house.

Aug 10, 2010 11:13 PM

If she was trying to kill me, yes. I'd aim to kill.

If she was spazzing out, yes I would hit her.

If I had a gf and there was some reason to hit her. I would. She would most likely hit me back with a weapon.

Aug 10, 2010 11:42 PM

Lols @ the 37 who claim to be true gentlemen, and bravo to the 10 who clicked on To show who's the MAN....if woman who spouts equality suddenly hits me with all her might, that gives me rights to hit her back with all mine...as some have mentioned in their earlier post, it's about time some women got off their high horse and learn that not all men can be controlled by the spread of their legs...

Aug 11, 2010 1:12 AM

Quick thought would feminists deem it sexist if say a man and a woman got into a fight and the woman attacked him yet he refused to attack back on the ground she's a woman?
Then surely equality's a two way street. :|
Personally I'd never go out my way to physically harm a woman,
however if it was some crazy bitch who was trying to kill me or someone else for that matter I wouldn't hesitate to falcon punch her in the crotch.
I feel like I deserve to vote "Never I'm a true gentleman." after that statement. :P

Aug 11, 2010 1:20 AM

As a kid: Yes. I did it when a bully did so to me, and to another girl that was bullying a friend of mine (Who was also a girl) that I threw a sharp rock across her eye with.

As Now: Nope, I just blow it off, or laugh, and die a little inside.

Aug 11, 2010 1:52 AM

Okay that kind of answers my question seeing as fifty guys seemed to storm that ONE guy.
To be fair she acted aggressively and she's not being treated as unfairly as he is for retaliating.
Not condoning physical violence btw.

Aug 11, 2010 2:21 AM

as of now ive never hit a woman and dont plan to... unless absolutely necessary

if i did get into some physical fight with a girl then:

A - assuming im stronger than her (as it generally, but not always is) then i would try to put her into some type of hold until she is done trying to attack me

B - assuming she is just as strong or stronger than me than i would have to put my morals aside and try to knock her out as quickly and painlessly as possible

i have a very high tolerance for annoying things, so the chances of me initiating a fight is practically zero so using me as an example is not fair... any other guy, i wouldn't mind if he hit a woman (given the circumstances call for it).

women these days have a tendency to speak their minds, when they should just shut the hell up and make us our sandwiches... they end up thinking most men won't do anything to them, so they feel like they can do whatever they like. once they cross a certain line (which occurs at different locations) then they deserve to be rightfully slapped

P.S. the sandwich part is a joke

just watched that "how can she slap" video and i say wtf... she slapped him and walked away with 50 guys attacking that 1... that is what im talking about... still funny though
Modified by BlackTruth, Aug 11, 2010 2:38 AM

Aug 11, 2010 4:36 AM

I noticed a lot of guys in this thread probably have a serious dislike for women and just use this oportunity to bitch. You just purposely create a situation where a girl is attacking you so you can justify your actions and throw some macho lines at that.
It's not like I agree with what happened i that clip, for I personally can't picture myself slapping a man so I can't relate to those girls that would. Though, I know there are such women called feminists that think they're sth more than men and blah blah blah...it's all shit imo. My mom is like that and it really pisses me off. It's the same as guys with their macho words.

Aug 11, 2010 4:51 AM

I am against any kind of violence

Aug 11, 2010 5:06 AM
Confucius said:
This question feels like a double edge sword and depending on who hears the answer, this can get ugly.

If I were a western female living in America and say my profession is a high school teacher, I would want to hear "no" since it is unacceptable in western cultures to even strike your own children.

On the other hand, if I were a feminist (perhaps living anywhere), I would say it does not matter and it is sexist to even consider that it does matter since the feminist would view our western female high school teacher's views will just further increase the gap of equality between men and women.

However, if we look at a culture, say Japan, do you think an obedient Japanese housewife is likely to retaliate if her husband slaps her? Just a thought.

I am not voting.

The only thing that could even remotely count as an half-assed answer here would be the double-edged sword comment. Though you did say you are not voting you never said anything about answering the question which this bloody forum was named after from your viewpoint as a man.
Feminist or no feminist the fact remains that in most cases a guy can beat up a girl(though I know a shitload of chicks that can kick my sorry back to Jupiter). But the question is about HITTING a girl.
The basic rule is: don't do it. But that is commonly a rule of etiquette which is mostly based on your own behavior and your interaction with another person.

Here is a situation. A girl goes nuts on another, smaller, cuter(this is a factor) girl that you know and want to hit on/care about (this happened in Zero no Tsukaima and something similar almost happened in Clannad).
In this case you are NOT directly involved but it would be a sin to just walk away.
I myself am overprotective at times. In this case I would stand in between those two. If the "about-to-get-hit" girl continues despite everything I'l restrict her. If I am unable to do that then perhaps I'l resort to violence and then its just a question of time until she calms down.

The ultimate answer is yes, but not for my own sake because I wouldn't sleep well.
My dream is to retire in some warm, southern country as an cocaine farmer, with grey dreadlocks and play bongo drum all day long. With my friends.

Aug 11, 2010 5:40 AM

If she's actually attacking me, then yeah of course. I'm not going to get my ass kicked just because it's a girl.

Aug 11, 2010 7:59 AM

TensaiShonen said:
Lols @ the 37 who claim to be true gentlemen, and bravo to the 10 who clicked on To show who's the MAN....if woman who spouts equality suddenly hits me with all her might, that gives me rights to hit her back with all mine...as some have mentioned in their earlier post, it's about time some women got off their high horse and learn that not all men can be controlled by the spread of their legs...
Another post laughing at the result. Seriously, what did you expect? Most of the voters probably never experienced the situation before. Also, probably most of them are teens. Everything they say is what they think they'd do, and we all know unique, awkward situations begs different reactions depending on the current factors at the time. There's also the problem that they haven't thought of other situations. Is it really funny for MALers to not express violence? Be naively innocent with their what ifs situations?

Aug 11, 2010 8:06 AM

WOMEN NEED TO BE TAUGHT A LESSON THEY WOULD NOT SOON FORGET.

Because they act up and get all up on your grill mang =/

Aug 11, 2010 2:14 PM

Ninth said:
Confucius said:
This question feels like a double edge sword and depending on who hears the answer, this can get ugly.

If I were a western female living in America and say my profession is a high school teacher, I would want to hear "no" since it is unacceptable in western cultures to even strike your own children.

On the other hand, if I were a feminist (perhaps living anywhere), I would say it does not matter and it is sexist to even consider that it does matter since the feminist would view our western female high school teacher's views will just further increase the gap of equality between men and women.

However, if we look at a culture, say Japan, do you think an obedient Japanese housewife is likely to retaliate if her husband slaps her? Just a thought.

I am not voting.

The only thing that could even remotely count as an half-assed answer here would be the double-edged sword comment. Though you did say you are not voting you never said anything about answering the question which this bloody forum was named after from your viewpoint as a man.
Feminist or no feminist the fact remains that in most cases a guy can beat up a girl(though I know a shitload of chicks that can kick my sorry back to Jupiter). But the question is about HITTING a girl.
The basic rule is: don't do it. But that is commonly a rule of etiquette which is mostly based on your own behavior and your interaction with another person.

Here is a situation. A girl goes nuts on another, smaller, cuter(this is a factor) girl that you know and want to hit on/care about (this happened in Zero no Tsukaima and something similar almost happened in Clannad).
In this case you are NOT directly involved but it would be a sin to just walk away.
I myself am overprotective at times. In this case I would stand in between those two. If the "about-to-get-hit" girl continues despite everything I'l restrict her. If I am unable to do that then perhaps I'l resort to violence and then its just a question of time until she calms down.

The ultimate answer is yes, but not for my own sake because I wouldn't sleep well.

Let us think clearly so you would not think I am simply giving an "half-assed" answer.

Society forbids those who pick on the elderly and weak, so what if we were represented with an old man in his eighties and a young woman in her twenties?

Is it inappropriate for a father to discipline his daughter if she behaves wrongly?

Maybe I should edit and post this on the front page of this thread.
Even when I was in crowd, I was always alone

Aug 11, 2010 2:42 PM
Under your conditions, maybe if she cheated.

However, if a girl deserves it, I'd definitely hit her. I'm not talking about "oh she cut in front of me in line at K-Mart". Basically, if a girl comes at me with the intent of trying to physically hurt me (whether she really can or not), I'm going to kick her ass. Example: If I'm walking home one day and a girl comes up to me and asks for some money and I tell her no, then she pulls out a knife and tries mugging me, you bet I will beat the living piss out of her.

Aug 11, 2010 4:54 PM
There is a distinct difference between feminsts and ferals. Feminists say equality does go both ways. It is equally unacceptable for a girl to hit a guy (except in self defence etc) as it is for a guy to hit a girl. Only ferals and arseholes slap around the opposite gender (or start physical fights with their own gender for that matter).

Aug 11, 2010 6:02 PM

If she was a zombie...I'd go all Chris Brown on her.

Aug 11, 2010 6:35 PM

Miguel_Aiman said:

^ XD that made me LOL

anyways. i get beat up all the time and im a girl =/ by my little brother though XD soo its ok.

Aug 11, 2010 7:04 PM

Nope, never. Hitting a girl is just a crime to me. Besides I can't get get a girl to hit anyways. I'm really shy in real life and I think that decides the outcome.

Aug 11, 2010 7:47 PM

xxRitsukaxx said:
Miguel_Aiman said:

^ XD that made me LOL

anyways. i get beat up all the time and im a girl =/ by my little brother though XD soo its ok.

Haha. Thanks also thought it was pretty funny too XDD

Gettin' beat up by your younger brother ain't good. Just curious. Does he win all the time?

Aug 11, 2010 8:08 PM

usually.. lol but its ok i don't fight back on purpose. cuz if i did i would probably hurt him bad x)

Aug 11, 2010 8:41 PM

I wouldn't hit a girl for no reason, but if a bitch wants to get physical, I ain't gonna stand there and let it happen. I'll introduce my mighty backhand. -.-

Aug 11, 2010 9:04 PM

Sometimes you just gotta hit a bitch

Aug 11, 2010 10:12 PM

maybe if she kicked me in the nads

Aug 11, 2010 10:19 PM

checkdafool said:
maybe if she kicked me in the nads

Yeah, after you recover from the blow, which if they are really mad at you, they kick HARD.
Thor got deleted... D:

Aug 11, 2010 10:49 PM

probably only when my life is in danger. I hate physical fights.
Score Criteria:

Aug 11, 2010 10:54 PM

ichigo03 said:
As a male I've always known that one of the "unwritten rules" of being a guy is that YOU NEVER HIT A GIRL.

Obviously if your life is in danger you have to defend yourself no matter who it is, so this discussion won't feature that option. But what about this:

Let's say you're in a non-life-threatening verbal fight and it becomes physical, What do you do??

What about if you just caught her cheating on you with some other guy?? (oh and it's the SEX cheating, not stupid high school shit)

So under what conditions (again you can't say life threatening) would you hit a girl, or is this something that is just not appropriate.

GreatEmperor said:
probably only when my life is in danger. I hate physical fights.

'Nuff said. edited for the lack of emphasis. And yes I am bored.
Modified by Noobie, Aug 11, 2010 11:00 PM
Thor got deleted... D:

Aug 11, 2010 10:56 PM

xxRitsukaxx said:
usually.. lol but its ok i don't fight back on purpose. cuz if i did i would probably hurt him bad x)

Make sure he isn't just trying to touch you instead.

Aug 11, 2010 11:36 PM

If someone punches me, they get it right back, man or woman.

Aug 11, 2010 11:39 PM

What if she punches you during foreplay? Smack her right back in the face?

Aug 11, 2010 11:45 PM
Liechée, Bittaly

I won't hit a girl unless they really crossed over the line.
Every man has their pride of not hitting chicks because its not kool. Some just do it for fun or just thrusting their anger on them.

Personally I wouldnt hit a girl unless I got a good reason to hit them

Aug 12, 2010 8:41 AM

i think i could never hit a girl

i'm most like gentlemen the whole time

i only just thought about hitting a girl one time before in my life, and that was when my ex-grlfriend cheated on me with a good friend of her

but i didn't hit her, so i think i'll never hit a girl in the future

Aug 12, 2010 5:09 PM

Lucjan said:
What if she punches you during foreplay? Smack her right back in the face?

If she's into the S&M scene then why not...i'd do what brad pitt did in fight club

Aug 12, 2010 5:22 PM

Free_Candy said:
I mean hitting women is like picking fights with people that's obviously weaker than you, that's just really coward like.

I don't know if I'm suppose to be glad you said this sentence, or be insulted.

Aug 12, 2010 5:30 PM

My penis has control over my brain, so I almost never hit girls.

Aug 12, 2010 6:10 PM

if she was a man in disguise

Aug 12, 2010 8:36 PM

if that hoe doesnt pay up i might have to show her my pimp hand :P
Its better to have burned out than to have never really shined...

Aug 12, 2010 8:40 PM

No. I'm more passive aggressive towards women I dislike.
Ex: Hey where did you get that dress? That's so pretty! My grandma has the same one. Bitch.

Aug 12, 2010 10:21 PM
AhMeiZing #1000

If a girl gets out of her place as in something snaps in her head and she thinks she is a man and thus she feels she can talk to you anyway and hit you as if she were a man and pick a fight with you one on one knowing you wont hit a girl. or if she abuses you, hits you in the nuts etc basically begging for it. you can hit a girl.
-
Behold a work of art made in Paint on Windows XP in 2007

too lazy to update these

Aug 12, 2010 10:40 PM

No, I can't see myself hitting a girl.

Aug 13, 2010 2:53 AM

hmmm...

since im not a dude i cant really answer, but if my fiance ever even thought of raising his hand to me, the relatioship would be over in a heartbeat. As it would be if i ever thought of hitting him.

Violence is never the answer.

Aug 13, 2010 4:17 AM

I consider myself largely feminist, but in many ways I find the whole "never hit women" bit chivalrous and patronizing. Well, in any case, I don't like physical bullying of any kind. But that can happen to men or women, and sometimes violence is just something that people do. And gendering it is part of the problem that's perpetuating sexism. You won't have sexism in a society without gender roles because it's impossible to have in such a society. And this is one of those many gender roles that I find to be particularly insipid.

And when I see a guy get bullied who is weak and people are okay with and excuse the physical bullying because he is a male under the idea that he "had it coming, and needs to 'man up'" make me start to sympathize with those who have partook in school shootings. I imagine some of these double standard upholders, and imagine some young, waifish guy getting beat up like is a stereotypical scene, and then onlooks saying "what a pussy, haha. Seriously, what an emo faggot. Man up you little pansy ass faggot" which is even a popular scene in some movies and shows, and it makes me want to cry. And it makes me feel like any kind of cruel violent retribution would not be unfitting. Men who pick on men physically weaker than them don't deserve just to get bullied back as far as I'm concerned, they often deserve to die slowly.

I personally would not want to have a relationship where I would reach the point even verbal arguments were frequent. So I don't see much use in hitting being part of the equation. I wouldn't want to date a woman who is not strong as or stronger than me, making something physical against her being an advantage I would have, even if I've no interest in such a thing. Just the idea of dating a waifish weak woman doesn't sound very appealing overall. And on the other hand while dating a big old boxing woman with big arms and ripped abs like the girl on my profile pic who could wrestle me to the ground sounds appealing. I would rather have a normal couple relationship for the most part, you don't see people who date boxers typically wrestling each other. Her being a gentlewoman with her strength, like any typical male boxer to their wife, would be nice. Though I can't not admit that I like physically dominant women, and being wrestled to the ground does have some appeal...

And again anyway, I often have to admit, I'm a bit disappointed whenever coming across women who are extremely overly weak when I would like to see more women who aren't at least ridiculously weaker than men. Like, it ticks me off when someone complains that a woman is lifting something. Or mocks someone by "getting beaten by a girl".

Old avatar and sig retired for now.

Aug 13, 2010 4:39 AM

i'd hit her... with my 18 inch cock (c)

but on the serious note, dunno.. maybe i'll slap her if she'll tell smth horrible to me or insult friends/parents etc..

Aug 13, 2010 4:56 AM

I got so fed up with this so-called equality while I was in the US. I had an American byofriend, and he'd never offer me to carry my bags or anything, he wouldn't walk me home even though it was dark and stuff.

I don't need such an equality.

If a man hits a woman, especially if it's just a verbal fight, he's weak and not manly enough. Because women are just physically weaker than men, and hitting someone weaker only makes you look cowardish and weak yourself.

I'd never hit my boyfriend, and I wouldn't tolerate a hit from him too. (well, unless we're fighting pros and like to kick ass xD).

Those who say the would because of the equality just have no self-restraint. Period. Pity you, guys.
Sig Removed. Hosting site unavailable and giving fall virus readings

Aug 13, 2010 6:28 AM

Well if you guys notice the poll results, even though we have 60 gutless cowards who don't have any balls, thankfully we have 61 MEN who can stand up to bitches and do what is needed.

Aug 13, 2010 6:41 AM

Definitely NO! A Girl is a beautiful creature, why do i want do that?
Actually the main reason was:
When i was a little kid, my onee-sama told me to never hit a girl. Somehow up until now this sentence always alter me every time i think about this issue.
However:
I heavily kicked/hit/punched/threw several girls in...Tekken

Aug 13, 2010 6:47 AM

No I would not.
My girlfriend owns more firearms than I do anyways...

Aug 13, 2010 6:48 AM

alexcampos said:
Well if you guys notice the poll results, even though we have 60 gutless cowards who don't have any balls, thankfully we have 61 MEN who can stand up to bitches and do what is needed.
Are you serious? Or not? Because choosing 3 and 4 is pretty much stating domestic violence and borderline rapist qualities. If that's what MEN are, then wow, I guess being a "gutless coward" is a much better choice than being violent for no reason whatsoever. 1 and 2 I understand. If she hit you first, unless you're really fast at running, anyone would be a retard for just taking repeated hits. If you caught her cheating, then tempers flare, and men and women alike could engage in violent behavior. But 3 and 4?

Pages (15) « 1 2 [3] 4 5 » ... Last »